Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34887 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by PapaBrowne(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Very sad. Look at that picture.
To think that Amaechi was present when this happened.
To think that Amaechi's security detail were involved in this.
This is murder. I actually do pity Amaechi right now. He is finished.
If it werent caught on video, it would have been easy to manipulate. Everything was caught on video.

We can call Jonathan's name, we can call patience Jonathan's name if we like. The truth is they were over 10,000 miles away when this happened. While Amaechi was right there watching and cheering on as as his supporters were attempting to murder a fellow lawmaker. The video is there for all to see.

Very sad. I pray the man survives.

12 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Rooneyboy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
No peace for the wicked .

They'll all kill themselves .

That's all.......

*Baba God is involved grin *

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tunergy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
His arose was seriously whopped. grin
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
GET WELL SOON SIR sad BUH DEM TOO BEAT YOU O grin

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dare2think: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
egift: Here is a video of some of the events at Rivers State House of Assembly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9P9nxNMA8

Can you imagine this guy!!! Its so laughable that he was almost amazed at his own lies. ('you can see my face')

That's another man's blood on his dress!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcbMzrYiyw
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by donchris999: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Trust me bro! If he dies amaechi will run from rivers state. He will even run to ghana as usual, but, this time, hmmmm! GEJ is to big self, the militants of niger delta will handle them wella
PapaBrowne: Very sad. Look at that picture.
To think that Amaechi was present when this happened.
To think that Amaechi's security detail were involved in this.
This is murder. I actually do pity Amaechi right now. He is finished.
If it werent caught on video, it would have been easy to manipulate. Everything was caught on video.

We can call Jonathan's name, we can call patience Jonathan's name if we like. The truth is they were over 10,000 miles away when this happened. While Amaechi was right there watching and cheering on as as his supporters were attempting to murder a fellow lawmaker. The video is there for all to see.

Very sad. I pray the man survives.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by oderemo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Honourable chidi lord going to meet his lord. Dishonourably.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by MiloRambaldi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Just in case he dies, his blood and the tears of the bereaved will hunt GEJ and his illiterate wife to their miserable graves..

cool cool

Nope. If he dies, his blood will be sorely on Lloyd Chinda who assaulted him repeatedly with a mace, ably assisted by a certain policeman.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ollyruffy: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
They should continue to fight and kill themselves afterall they are only fighting for their own individual interest/pocket and not for the masses who elected them.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by omarky(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ravenwolf: Lloyd should be probably arrested for assault... i wonder what the Police is waiting for or is he a sacred Cow

If I must tell u, u are vomitting nonsense. Why shud d police arrest Lloyd? Afterall, it was a battle between d two and dr will always be a victor. If Chinda has his chance, Lloyd will hv been in his condition by nw. Dis shud serve as a lesson to those who are bent on sabotaging d effort of those who faught 4 our democracy. Chinda shud knw it is unconstitutional for just 5 out of 32 to impeach any principal officers of d House.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by DarmeeD(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Hon Michael Chinda lost some of his teeth, knocked off with the House of Assembly Mace, he has deep cuts on the head, broken skull and lips.

But sincerely dis man has really suffered and I wonder what d family members will be saying right now. I can't stop laughing anyways. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Pontaboki: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
You are fool,who know nothing about Amaechi,he is a cultist.He has never won any election!i blame Odili for upturning his assembly election at the Appeal court in 1999.This Thug for no enter the political scene
Abagworo:

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by omiobo: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Father: See these boys dem still dey nairaland.
Mother: In a loud voice,chinedu, ebele, chidindu, obiagali una no come for night prayer. Ugo oya lead us in worship songs
Ugo: Goodmorning Jesus good morning lord
Mother: ugooooo!!! Na night we dey o!
Ugo: sorry malle,goodnight Jesus goodnight lord.....

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by adino(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

All this your talk no go suffice if this man kpai . . .

Team Amaechi should simply pray/hope he lives cos if he dies . .The tempo of chaos go change.

Chidi Lloyd don price market oo !! sad

Chidi lloyd will be a prayer warrior by now, praying and fasting for Chinda's life. I dont fancy lloyd right now. he ll know what it means to be On Your Own, amaechi has his own battles, apc,internet rats and the Lagos/Ibadan media will only do what they are known for: Making Noise. None of them dare come to Rivers State(dem wan die). Chidi Lloyd is so alone.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by pri3stess(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
The guy is in a coma and that dishonorable still hasn't been arrested.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Sijo01(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Unconcious ke....... Is it not the same person that granted interview to the press and was featured on NTA network news.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tbaba1234: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
dare2think:

Can you imagine this guy!!! Its so laughable that he was almost amazed at his own lies. ('you can see my face')

That's another man's blood on his dress!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcbMzrYiyw

The guy dey lie!!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
omarky:

If I must tell u, u are vomitting nonsense. Why shud d police arrest Lloyd? Afterall, it was a battle between d two and dr will always be a victor. If Chinda has his chance, Lloyd will hv been in his condition by nw. Dis shud serve as a lesson to those who are bent on sabotaging d effort of those who faught 4 our democracy. Chinda shud knw it is unconstitutional for just 5 out of 32 to impeach any principal officers of d House.

if i called you an idio!t, i can not be banned because in this instance it is not an insult but a befiting description. So in democracy the minority can not hold and express their opinion? And for daring to, they must be killed abi.
How some people take dey reason sef

5 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
omarky:

if i called you an idio!t, i can not be banned because in this instance it is not an insult but a befiting description. So in democracy the minority can not hold and express their opinion? And for daring to, they must be killed abi.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by 3ace(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
What a sad event. People don't think of the outcome of violence. They just venture out of anger and get themselves killed.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by nikkyshyne(f): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
I wish him a speedy recovery. Pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by delors(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
collynzo2
hardywaltz
JideJamez

I hope u morons supporting Chidi Lloyd are watching? A supposedly educated leader attacking a fellow house member with such viciousness and aggression, you guys siddon there like 'ars.eholes in seats' saying he was attacked first...I can't believe enlightened young people like you (maybe ur guys are old fools self) could support this man and his act?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by tellwisdom: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oh..What a life embarassed
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Biodup: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
As a christain is bad to wish someone dead. If this man dead it will end d era of broken bottle in legislative system in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
oxford:

you want to kill me with laf.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by emmynjames(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
this is result of the new nigerian mathmatics, where 16 is greater than 19 and 5 greater than 27

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by frankyychiji(f): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amaechi pray hard.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
cool cool[/quote][/color][quote author=Garri the 1st]Just in case he dies, his blood and the tears of the bereaved will hunt GEJ and his illiterate wife to their miserable graves..
Must you comment to advertise ur ignorancy.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
emmynjames: this is result of the new nigerian mathmatics, where 16 is greater than 19 and 5 greater than 27

grin grin grin grin

EPIC !
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Fenomenom(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
I fink its gona b an interestin topik if e dies but come to fink of it was chinda not among d attackers dat attacked chidi lloyd chi vs chi
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Garrithe1st: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
NwaMazi Izuogu:
Must you comment to advertise ur ignorancy.
Olodo Kpataki!!!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by omarky(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
oxford:

I won't trade words with u cos it is very obvious u are ignorant of what democracy entails. No one is saying the minority shudnt express their opinion. They have every ryt under a stipulated contitution to do dt. 2/3 is needed to decides fate of any principal officers of the house. Are u telling me that 5lawmakers form 2/3 of 32lawmakers? Why are u thinking with ur anus? U can do better dan dis ok.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.