Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34871 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dazzy4real(m): 2:20am On Jul 13, 2013
E for make sense if this law makers take their hands kill themself finish... Cos dts d only way all this corruption fit stop... ;DE

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Forwetinnah: 2:32am On Jul 13, 2013
THIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY AT ALL!! I am sooo shocked some people are cheering the Governor on. Ameachi is crying that the FG is trying to oppress him, he's the main Oppressor in this case..the 5 Assembly members who moved to impeach Llyod had not been paid for a while, why? Cause they sided with the former ObioAkpor Boss Nsirim who's also Wikes boy. Ameachi through Lloyd have refused to pay them, who wouldn't be angry with a situation like that? Ameachi wants people to be loyal to him but goes about flaunting arrogance and suppressing people. If the FG goes ahead to withhold funds for the state to Ameachi for siding with opposition..his supporters will be hear crying 'wolf!'. Ameachi doesn't take betrayal lightly..he deals with people who dare him, yet he doesn't want anybody to do same to him. Sounds like double standards to me..even if they tried to impeach his co conspirator, was that enough for him to go supervise the assault of Assembly members who oppose him? Even if Bipi and his goons attacked Lloyd earlier..atleast no1 is lying almost dead as a result, we shouldn't applaud barbaric behaviour. How can a normal thinking human being, watch a fellow human being almost being hacked to death..this is supposed to be a leader of the state!! What would he do if he was the President and GEJ was the Governor? No wonder the AlUU criminals are walking free. I am so shocked to say the least..some1s Father, Son and Husband is lying almost dead as a result of saying 'NO' to a control freak and some people are cheering him on..may God forgive us!!

4 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by plaindealer: 2:41am On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: I think at this juncture, we should look at it from another angle. It might be wrong or not.

By the time the fracas started, hon. Chinda, Hon Bipi and the other 3 members used the tripod stand to batter chidi Lloyd. As this was going, one of the lawmakers phoned Amaechi to come and save Hon chidi.

Has anybody ask why the police ordeal of Amaechi joined Hon Chidi to beat mercillesly Hon chinda?

The Answer: immediately Amaechi was called to come and save the security situation of the moment, as amaechi was entering the chamber, Hon chinda pointed at the governor and was telling one of his thugs 'shoot him, shoot him, dat is the governor, shoot him'. This statement ginger the security personnel attached to Amaechi to pounce on Hon. Chinda in connivance with Hon. Chidi.

The question we should ask is this....had it been that Amaechi was shot on that day, and he eventually died, what do you people think would have happened? In as much am not supporting what dat tout called Hon chidi did to Hon. Chinda, but Hon. Chinda's action is tantamount to death penalty under the constitution.

Why do you people call these despicable and dishonorable people HON.?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jmaine: 2:43am On Jul 13, 2013
ewet:

bros abeg 4get tht matter, nothng go happen if the guy kpai. nah wetin hin sabi chop nah hin belleful am!

Dishonorable chinda is only a pawn in the game of naija political chess.Its a war and there must be casualties.the 2 gladiators-GEJ and Amaechi are both in their palaces with their war councils while sending out soldiers to do the actual fighting and this one nah just 1 casualty.

If hin kpai the worst tht will happen is tht dishonorable Llyod will be charged for murder and at best it will be reduced to man slaugther.The 2 gladiators-Amaechi and GEJ go settle and compromises will be made and the accused will be set free.Bros remember say nah naija we dey.This 1 just kpai for nothng and he is merely a pawn.

Na story you just dey yarn . .if this man off Na ammunition to go all out on Amaechi since Na under him watch them pummel this man to pulp . .

Na both Amaechi and Chidi go hear am if Chinda log off . . .
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Spiff20(m): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2013
He dat pays d piper surely calls d tune. His political allies shud start dancing
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dplomaticVal: 3:05am On Jul 13, 2013
jmaine:

All this your talk no go suffice if this man kpai . . .

Team Amaechi should simply pray/hope he lives cos if he dies . .The tempo of chaos go change.

Chidi Lloyd don price market oo !! sad

IF he eventually dies nthn much wil actually happen,it would be boldly proven to be an act of involuntary manslaughter ni.what are the monies there for
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Forwetinnah: 3:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.

Like seriously?! You actually believe what you typed? Yes your Ameachi is "indeed" innocent! Pallying with the opposition yet they tolerate him but doesn't want his subordinates to..smh, learn not to support blindly. As humans we always like to dish out what we can't take,then look for a way to play the victim card and play the under dog..that's being manipulative and people like you fall for such tricks. Just watch, Ameachi will soon fall out with all those that are supporting him now..its in his nature to be remorseless, arrogant and controlling. Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Phcboy(m): 3:21am On Jul 13, 2013
Story! When they bounced on Chidi no body saw them, now the game has changed.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Poiniyipbu: 3:41am On Jul 13, 2013
This is my personal opinion. I dont believe that Hon. Chinda is in any serious medical condition. His family should be careful of even his political friends as this is to aviod the devil using anyone to send their brother to the great beyond in order to score cheap political points and public sentiments.
When I see two children fighting,I dont ask who gave more blows/less. I will simply ask 'what caused this fight' . The 5 minority lawmakers should simply understand that they are minority and that NOBODY HAS THE SOLE RIGHT AND CUSTODY TO VIOLENCE-THIS IS A CASE WHERE THE HUNTER HAS BECOME THE HUNTED.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by deols(f): 3:43am On Jul 13, 2013
I hope he is not used as the collateral damage by his own people.

I remember honourable Safana died after Etteh's matter.

What a very bad way to go.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by yommy4047(m): 4:38am On Jul 13, 2013
eya... Tht is human nature any way..
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by RichboyPee(m): 5:09am On Jul 13, 2013
plaindealer: Is the perpetrator in jail or facing charges?
the police earlier on got their hands soiled hence their seeming inability to stop the crisis. If they had done the expected, it wouldn't have degenerated to this level.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Remii(m): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2013
watching that shameful video, obviously the guy beating him with the mace was hitting to kill, he will be lucky to be alive.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Leebeedo(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2013
Ravenwolf: Lloyd should be probably arrested for assault... i wonder what the Police is waiting for or is he a sacred Cow

I don't think dats possible cos it was committed in the floor of the house. Whatever happens on the floor stays in the floor
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by blocker: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2013
Where were those good for nothing thugs and police who were brought in by the 5 law makers? Why didn't they do their job (which they were paid for)? While Chinda was being maced they were busy destroying cars outside and collecting phones. Abeg when the house go sit (fight) again? cool

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Demdem(m): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2013
If he dies, he dies for nothing and nothing will happen afterwards. Afterall, it was the fake mace him and his group brought in to perpetrate their illegality that was used to severely smash his head.
Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by maximunimpact(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2013
ujchief:

In other words, the jobless youths at a bear parlor were gossiping and you printed the outcome of their gossip here on nairaland!

Wonders shall never end!

@ujthief u are just a sadist! Jobful youth....
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by OkwuOkwor: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Chidi lyold should be arrested and prosecute,that man is a f**ck, beast in sheep clothing.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Josephinenick: 6:03am On Jul 13, 2013
Dis is more reason y people shuld b careful wen been used by selfish politicians in achieving their selfish interest, now he is lying critically in d hospital alone wit most of his teeth removed as result of his stupidity in protecting d selfish interest of patience and her husband, now patience has notin to loose because she and her weak husband hv exonerated themselves frm what happened in rivers house of assembly and dis eventually means dat dishonourable Chinda is on his own. I pray he survive it so dat he will b a lesson to dose that most politicians may want 2 use in 2015 in achieving their political interest, but if he dies , he really died 4 notin.Dis is more reason y people shuld b careful wen been used by selfish politicians in achieving their selfish interest, now he is lying critically in d hospital alone wit most of his teeth removed as result of his stupidity in protecting d selfish interest of patience and her husband, now patience has notin to loose because she and her weak husband hv exonerated themselves frm what happened in rivers house of assembly and dis eventually means dat dishonourable Chinda is on his own. I pray he survive it so dat he will b a lesson to dose that most politicians may want 2 use in 2015 in achieving their political interest, but if he dies , he really died 4 notin.Dis is more reason y people shuld b careful wen been used by selfish politicians in achieving their selfish interest, now he is lying critically in d hospital alone wit most of his teeth removed as result of his stupidity in protecting d selfish interest of patience and her husband, now patience has notin to loose because she and her weak husband hv exonerated themselves frm what happened in rivers house of assembly and dis eventually means dat dishonourable Chinda is on his own. I pray he survive it so dat he will b a lesson to dose that most politicians may want 2 use in 2015 in achieving their political interest, but if he dies , he really died 4 notin.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by blocker: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2013
In a DEMOCRAZY ( or demonstration of craze) minority can have there say (for instance they may say all in favour of impeachment say I). But then again as the DEMOCRAZY turns to CRAZY DEMO (caught on tape) majority will have their way by using the MACE to keep power. Naija we hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Tintinix: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Garri the 1st: Just in case he dies, his blood and the tears of the bereaved will hunt GEJ and his illiterate wife to their miserable graves..

cool cool

But not his attacker... Yes I gat rit!
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Shaolinbaba(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2013
How authentic is this issue of being unconscious?.I'm saying this because NTA beamed an interview of this Hon last night.Though,his head is still in bandages,but he responded well to questions asked him.Based on that interview,the man is very conscious,infact his GCS is 15/15 based on eye opening,motor & verbal response.Except the interview is "photoshoped".

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by true2god: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2013
oxford:

if i called you an idio!t, i can not be banned because in this instance it is not an insult but a befiting description. So in democracy the minority can not hold and express their opinion? And for daring to, they must be killed abi.
How some people take dey reason sef
Reasonably funny.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Tintinix: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Phcboy: Story! When they bounced on Chidi no body saw them, now the game has changed.
Exactly the point sir! We are yet to see any evidence supporting the beating of LLyod with a tripod stand! Assembly men fight, Bipi allegded to hitting LLyod, but ordinary people like us are yet to see that! All we see is an attempt to cause grievous harm to someone, first LLyod dashed at someone who wisely ran away, then suddenly turns back and hits Chinda who was nearest to him, I keep asking myself was he so dazed that he couldn't run too?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by aluma(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Come Τ̅☺ think of ΐτ̅ were Ȋ̝̊̅§ the original mace naija we hail dee
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ujchief(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2013
but'day:

Didn't u see d mans pic on d hospital bed... Dat man is laying dia critically hill... His head is damaged,asin bandages allover and ur talkin shii here..go sleep jare

Even Hon. Chidi Lloyd that we all saw hitting the maze on him still lies critically ill at the hospital with bandages all over his head and eyes. Don't be surprised when reports will have it that he has entered his own coma. Abi coma hard to enter?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ajetii(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Is this a dividend of democracy? May God intervene for his quick recovery, but i can see a serious legal battle waiting for Amaechi and his accomplice.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Thank you for this comment.
Is going to be a murder caught on video, and one murder too many!
Check out the video, how the dishonorable Chidi came in with clean clothe no blood stain ab initio so we need not even ask for a DNA to know that the blood stain on his cloth is that of his victim. And I am amazed at his aggressiveness, he was ready to attack anybody at sight with his weapon.
Again, we need to retrieve the murder weapon for safe keep.....just thinking. But seriously I pray his victim lives, for peace to reign.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Jeffoo(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2013
Hon Chidi Lloyds suppose to be in prison
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by ujchief(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2013
maximunimpact:

@ujthief u are just a sadist! Jobful youth....

I don't exchange banters with kids; else I would have labeled you a low-life scum of the lowest order.

But I won't do thatcheesy

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by true2god: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo:

Its a pity he's suffering while his master Jonathan is smiling. Lloyd actually went too far probably because of rage from his earlier drilling but I still have to blame Jonathan for causing all these.

I still repeat once again that if Jonathan and Patience in their wisdom do not end this madness, it might consume them. Amaechi is an innocent man and God fights for the innocent even without powers and weapons. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Listen to the people and retrace your steps or if possible let people know Amaechi's offense. Timipriye Sylva received no support because we all learnt of his recorded conversation during which he threatened the President but Amaechi did nothing wrong to the best of Nigerians knowledge for now.
I used to accept most of ur view but i disagree with u here. So for someone to express his inaliable freedom of expression he has to be 'mased' while the 'innocent' govnor was there midwifing the whole chaos?

This singular act shows that Amaechi can never be civil in his dealings with opposion. I think u should edit ur post and the pple that click 'like' should unlike it.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by deletrue: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2013
collynzo2: Chinda who used a tripod stand on Lloyd, Chinda who asked for Amaechi to be shot is now in epileptic coma. 'Going in and out of coma' never heard of that before.
Conclusion
Mace > Tripod stand.
All of you who are talking rubbish are lucky that you are not from Delta Izon. By now Lioyd and the shot him fabricated stories without evidence even though there are cctvs' available would have been over. Delta Izon youths would have dealt with Lioyd and others who are involved in this attempted murder case. While i was working there then, they are not trouble makers but you will never go free once they are oppressed maybe because you are rich, popular and being mojarity in government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.