Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34875 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by McDavidTyGer(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2013
Chinda lolz*keep talking na ,chidi is a freeman he fight for his right ,can BIPI do what amechi have don in rivers state or the 1st lady that can't speak good english*Chinde if you want to die,is a free road,you get what you are looking for
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by joanana(f): 4:23am On Jul 15, 2013
The man that use the mase as a fighting tool should be arrested. Come on! I just saw the video on channels and ait, and I was speeches. I pray he survives this assault. I dnt care and dnt want to know what crime he committed, and what they did to him in the house was really bad, but terrifying and disgraceful.

I felt his pain as I was watch the video. If this man dies, Hmmmm..... There will be trouble. angry angry angry angry sad angry
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by rhymz(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2013
dolphinife:

Mr. Cnt u use your initiative for once?
Who is the Chief Security Officer of any state?
Are you so blind to see that before the lawmakers sat, a letter was sent to the commissioner of police to sent police officers which he refuse to do.

The state assembly complex is adjacent to the state police headquarters, u want to tell me daT iMmediately d fracas started, the police didn't know?m
Amaechi is the chief security officer and he's entrusted to ensure peace and safety of his state..chikena
you are dumbing if you think you are making any sense with what you have written. Amechi is not the chief security officer of river state, he does not control the police commissioner in rivers state. Don't be writing poo that you know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari / Army To Bury Ibrahim Attahiru On 22 May 2021 At National Military Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.