Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70147 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by haywhyt(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2013
i like fat girl
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by dudet(f): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Babe.....if you are uncomfortable with being fat, why don't you do something about it? I started being this way a few years back after my second child but decided to change the way i look by eating right and exercising. A man who does not respect you while you are fat will probably treat you no differently while you are slim; if he does, it should re-affirm your belief that he is only interested in sex.

Change your lifestyle and loose some weight; while you're at it, loose the man too!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Pancho01(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Honestly have seen sum gals who ar in ur shoes. In d society 2day, u av 2 knw dat sum men luk 4 d big ladies nt because of genuine luv bt jst 4 bedrum, mayb because of enormous busty nature of d gal. When i say sum i mean sum men nt al men. There sum dat ar genuine. The tin is dat, these men sense d insecurities and low self esteem of ds big ladies quicker than any oda tin, so they use dat to their advantage. Bt 1st of u wil av 2 wrk on ur tnkn nt even ur bdy, cos no mata d lng hrs u stay at d gym, wtout d rite tnkn its al jst gonna b a waste of tym. i tel u dat weneva u tnk d problem is out there, stop that thought because dat thought is d problem itself. Fat or no fat lady, u atract both genuine n ingenuine guys dats 4 sure bt u av 2 change d way u see urslf. For dat guy in d relatnshp u ar talkn abou, i tnk u wil av 2 mak a stand. Demand 2 knw wat he wants in d relatnshp. I knw he mite want 2 use sweet words 2 atract u 2 him. Bt u wil av 2 luk pass mere words. What ar his actions sayin,his character, and his bdy language weneva he tries 2 lure u wt those words. Researches av fotnd dat our bdy language reveals so much dan words. My dear dnt panic atal jst do d rite tins and d rite ppl wil come ur way.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Sunglow: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote
author=yuzedo]I feel your hurt, i can't even troll on this thread. I
am sorry hun.. I think confidence in yourself and exuding a positive
aura at all times might attract THE man (note: not A man)..

Can you lose weight through exercise? Easier said than done but if you
can discipline yourself and put in effort, you might start to feel
sexier and your new-found self-esteem will radiate and pull people
towards you? Good luck, miss.
[/quote].Unbelievable!mr yuzedo na u dey blow grammer like dis?wink
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by udohhoney: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2013
well my sister, i have only have three advice for you (1) cut down the junks and carbs ,eat low calories foods (2) exercise frequently (3)use herbs, there are some herbs that can be used especially the fulani herbs. They are very effective but not magical ooooo
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Fatduke: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls allow me to say this! This write-up seem to Me as a made up stuff. Accurately written to attract attention and further observe some traffic on this thread. Even if a girl is big, she shouldn't tell Us that she is afraid of pictures. Anyway, if the story is true, the major step towards solving Ur problem is: shed a few Pounds by duely watching Ur diet and stay committed to it. Its achievable. Forget Ur favourite meals at the Moment and do that which U know is of benefit to Your health.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by chillbabe(f): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2013
My dear bigi stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are beautiful and dnt let anybody tell or make u feel otherwise. If your weight is disturbing u then do something about for u and not for others. U can simple start with walking an hour every morning its fun allot of ppl are doing it. Make sure u have a healthy and large breakfast since that's the most important meal of the day. For lunch u can have a salad and ur diner should be balanced to.

Stop snaking during the day if u can't have a cracker when u get used to that eating habit it becomes a lifestyle. U can snack from time to time it makes it easier. Trust me I know what am talking about am not slim but this is how I keep myself in check for things not to get worse. I am big and beautiful and no one can make me feel otherwise. My husband loves me just the way I am he never in all the 8yrs made a negative comment about my weight.

Ps: am 42 and trust me I dnt shop where my mom would shop if u need trendy clothes let me know. Hope this will help u feel confident about yourself dancing helps allot to also loose weight.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by chillbabe(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2013
My dear bigi stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are beautiful and dnt let anybody tell or make u feel otherwise. If your weight is disturbing u then do something about for u and not for others. U can simple start with walking an hour every morning its fun allot of ppl are doing it. Make sure u have a healthy and large breakfast since that's the most important meal of the day. For lunch u can have a salad and ur diner should be balanced to.

Stop snaking during the day if u can't have a cracker when u get used to that eating habit it becomes a lifestyle. U can snack from time to time it makes it easier. Trust me I know what am talking about am not slim but this is how I keep myself in check for things not to get worse. I am big and beautiful and no one can make me feel otherwise. My husband loves me just the way I am he never in all the 8yrs made a negative comment about my weight.

Ps: am 42 and trust me I dnt shop where my mom would shop if u need trendy clothes let me know. Hope this will help u feel confident about yourself dancing helps allot to also loose weight.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2013
I knw sum pple will insult but lemme sha it anyways. Rita dominic,Yvonne nelson geneive naija ebube r very pretty slim women but r dey married? No. Dey always get used nd dumped. Look at princess,uche jumbo nd omotola r dey not fat? But guess wat dey r married. I think u shld check out some american rappers wife dey aint pretty but dis same rappers always hve sexy slim babes in their videos. Check out married men some of dem have fat wives(if not majority) nw check out guys who play around. If a cripple can find love den y can't fat gals do. Stop following small boys dey r not ready to settle down so dey pursue anytin in skirt. Date matured men who r not married

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by feminineA: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Just came here sorry big brother thread takes my time
Now first things first rebranding!
Stop looking down on ur self
I av a very big friend even am sure bigger than u and she's dating a very slim guy getting married by year. Infact I have lots of them cause they re my customers.
Not all men wants lepa. Some men want women with flesh here and there. However if u are not comfortable with your size you work on a diet to slim down.

*** I sell clothes for plus sizes. Trendy clothes o not mama mama clothes. Like I said I have a lot of plus size customers.here's my bb pin:2AB0A5A1
Cheers!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

WOW is it just that easy? please do not think i am asking a stup question but does not eating junk and going to gym help weightloss for real? coz i hvae hear other people saying ohh no i have tried bla bla sometimes they discarage me and say sometimes its just how pepple are born. Is there such a thing as a person born big naturally and your body would resist all sorts of attempts for weightloss?
One of my cousins(gal)was very fat from birth.I don't know what she did and how she did it,I almost passed her by on her way to my house.she won't tell.figure 8.
D truth is;its a disadvantaged world out there for fat pple.
Also check d health implications.
It seems u hv not made any effort to downsize.(Mark of laziness). U r yet to marry and give birth.hv u tot about that?
A sales gal at a place I buy my groceries is just like u if not bigger.untill they told me her age.20! She look 25/6.just took jamb.and she can eat.a pretty smart gal but,tooo fat.I don't just know how to approach her.
Help urself sweerie and think about ur future
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by kennikazi(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2013
SIMPLE: Do not expect anyone to love you if you cannot love yourself...;-)
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by segzicres(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2013
This is the problem with nigerians, SENTIMENTS. She says she doesnt feel confident with her body and to be honest nothing can, unless she goes through some changes physically(could even be slight) thats all she needs to boost her confidence. STOP SAYING BS LIKE YVONNE NELSON IS NOT MARRIED THATS JUS STU PID! Im sorry but MS-STEPH IS A SLOW POKE
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2013
There are only two options for u dear: like yourself, accept who u are, wear it like an armour, dat way nobody can hurt you, look in the mirror every morning and say to urself, "am fat and am sexy" OR go to the gym and do something about it. But I prefer the former cos we do not create ourself, we are not responsible for our looks. As to whether people would accept u or not, there are people who actually prefer big/fat women.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Akpan107(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures. Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam'' so i am always shopping where my mom shops ( things for people her age''. I can't even fit in to cheap clothes as they are generally for thin people. If ever i dress up and with my age mates people start thinking i am their Aunty or something and i always feel embarrased.
Then, stop eating too much of food!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by simigold: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Get to the pharmacy and ask of Lepastin 120mg. It cost about N6,000. It helps you shed weight
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by aesola: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2013
My dear sister, do you believe that one man poison is another man's meat. so don't force yourself on him, wait n wait your man is coming looking for you. I say wait on God your man will come looking for you. for personal counseling contact nuel771@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by olusenny: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Its alrite,jst make sure u follow ur heart.jst bcus u r big doesn't mean u can't find true love.it takes tym n patience.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by keyword(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Dear, you are a beautiful woman, with a great personality. Never forget that. If you want to be treated right, love yourself for who you are. People will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Take a stand, love yourself, carry yourself well, exude confidence and men will come running. Never, I repeat, never allow anyone to treat you less than you deserve. Keep your head high, you are a queen.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Decryptor(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

sir what made you stop from approaching her? i am soo tired of old men now coz most are so married and others i sometimes get scared that i will become a young widow. are my excuses silly?
Your excuses are not just silly but totally lame! You don't want to date older men, you also have a problem with guys ur age cos "you percieve" that they think you are older, now you are dating a guy younger than you are and think u are being used so you want out! See the problem women have?...NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY WANT! angry My candid advice: REMAIN SINGLE.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by akanbiolawale(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: ooh i forgot to mention that when someone my age approaches me i am also too judgemental and i will be scared of what people will say when that person is my bf so i just say no MAINLY BECAUSE I WILL BE TOO SCARED

Then u are the source of ya problem dear,"what will people say?" Damn what people are gonna say. You just have to 4get about what people think of u,and start living your life 2 d fullest. U made mention that guys ya age do approach,nxt time take ya chance,say yes if u feel is a good guy and if u don't,just say NO. Many will still come ya way. Now go out there snatch sum1 man and live ya life,but don't come 100m near me,otherwise ma gel will show u that acid is real. Lol
But seriously stop thinking inferior of yaself. Peace mi LADY
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by akanbiolawale(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: ooh i forgot to mention that when someone my age approaches me i am also too judgemental and i will be scared of what people will say when that person is my bf so i just say no MAINLY BECAUSE I WILL BE TOO SCARED

Then u are the source of ya problem dear,"what will people say?" Damn what people are gonna say. You just have to 4get about what people think of u,and start living your life 2 d fullest. U made mention that guys ya age do approach,nxt time take ya chance,say yes if u feel is a good guy and if u don't,just say NO. Many will still come ya way. Now go out there snatch sum1 man and live ya life,but don't come 100m near me,otherwise ma gel will show u that acid is real. Lol
But seriously,stop thinking inferior of yaself. Peace mi LADY
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by seedord247(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2013
omo1 doll: of wot gud is ur comment,pls think b4 talkin,dumb heaad

Did you just called me what you are.... Imma pardon you for this cuz i have ya type at home tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by dnawah(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2013
Picture pls
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2013
simigold: Get to the pharmacy and ask of Lepastin 120mg. It cost about N6,000. It helps you shed weight
It is much more better to loose weight naturally instead of using drugs.
Regular excercise does it fast as well as watching what you eat.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by nyce03(f): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Forget about the self pity, I have a friend she was Size 24, but she made up her mind to lose weight, u can't believe she's size 14 now and she said she won't stop until she's size 12. She goes to the gym and she eats fresh fruit and stopped eating fatty food, she also reduced her carbohydrate, just put ur mind into it be determined nothing is impssible, there's nothing like some pple are meant to be big, Oya go shed some of dt weight
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
cut down on junk and hit the gym. smiley

best advice ever!
Also even in your current state, try to dress appropriately. Wearing too tight close- that end up revealing all the fatty lines and unnecessary places, only makes guys take more advantage of you!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by niceprof: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Try And watch this film: WHY DID I GET MARRIED

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by akanbiolawale(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: this is me.

So this is what u call "So big",so big indeed. U nt even serious self. U beta wake up from ya slumber.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by soloyes(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2013
@ poster in all of this i think the fault is in your low self esteem. U feel been fat makes u less attractive so u sale urslf cheap to any guy that cares but its not true. Am saying this not to make u feel good but its d truth. I can never get attracted to a skinny gal no matter how beautiful she is. As a matter of fact i will prefer to go out with a fat but not so beautiful gal than a skinny but beautiful and i believe there are many guys out there like me so never you downgrade yourself. Perhaps staying in that kind of relationship even reduces your chances of getting another guy dat will luv u 4 who u are so i will advice u just quit. U ARE 2 VALUABLE 2 B TREATED AS A SUBSTITUTE- i mean it.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nichobabe(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Made-up story
OP you try at least you get front page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.