Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70150 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by funnyfun: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
U are big, wot? as u lay ur bed, like dey say, so u lie on it. If u make a man see u as a liability, he treats like a rag. So behave like d asset dat God has created u to be! Any man who cannot respect u does not deserve u. We cant all be d same stature u know. Remember, variety is the spice of life. So my dear wake up & enjoy ur life. Ur real man is around u! Cheers.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by jibsai(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2: I have always been a big girl. Bigger than my age that is. I have a very beautiful body and personality but a bit too big for my age. I have always been like this. Now i am 26 but you would swear i am 29 or more. Now i have always attracted older men or bad guys and now i finally thought i had met the one. He is turning 25 in August and i am ( for once in my life) the older one in a relationship. I sometimes hate him coz i get the feeling that because i am fat he wants to treat me like a sugar mommy. but i am only 1 year older than him.I am tired of him hurting me. I get the feeling that he has a younger skinnier lover and me i am just the for sex and do him favours. The dude has never invited me to his home or to meet his people but he knows my home and people like hell. When i dump him he declares his undying love for me but when i decide to stay in the relationship he never has time for me and makes me feel as if he is doing me a favor by spending time with me. Will i ever feel good about myself, will i ever be happy like other people, or am i going to be his dirty secret forever? i am scared of ending things compeletly coz i am a coward and i cant stand to one day see him with a better girl coz i am just a fat worthless ugly girl who looks older than she is.Do you feel my pain?

U sound like an african queen, original boo for a black nicca! Well don't be shy...we can hook up...let do something private off public domain here, just reply me with uR twitter handle or check mine and follow me + tweet at me!!! U deserve better 4 real
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
My dear, feel happy. Life can never be complete for any human. If people open up here u would even smile that u have people u are better than.

See, some pretty girls u see around and envy are also feeling bad and asking God y did u made me so beautiful to the extent its now a curse? Some of very pretty girls only get approached by rich playboys who see them as playgirls who play around, and so no guy ever trust them- all guys believe they have some richer, hotter, popular guy and only take them for a play.

On the male side, some rich guys are crying why are only gold diggers the only girls I meet? Why can't I find a girl that loves me as if I am very poor?

Where as some poor guys are out there crying: when will I ever have money to attract and maintain the kind of girl I dream and wish of?

So dear, there is always something someone is missing in life: some is kids, happiness, true friends, money, job, some are not fertile, some want security, some want good health, some want a wife, husband, some are wondering if their wife/husband/lover truly loves them or not, so are facing infidelity and wondering why, just name it.

Be happy, life can never be complete for any, not even for Barrack Obama, if u doubt me, go closer him and let him pour out his heart for u. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by nokingasgod: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Screwface: I feel your pain but there's almost nothing anyone can do for you right now. Whatever has to be done, has to be done by you.
For a start, stop looking down on yourself. You are big, so what? Am not exactly sure being big is a criminal offence. And if it isn't, start enjoying being big!

Take a stand in the relationship. Tell him it's ALL or nothing. If he ain't serious, cut the chase and move on. You sounded like someone who's being 'managed', or like you are an option in a sea of many.
My dear, stop taking shitts and stop seeing yourself as being disadvantaged abeg.

That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In terms of modification and or amplification I will add the following;
i. No matter what life throws at you, you must not allow that to hurt your self esteem, your dignity and ego must always be protected jealously at all times cos that is you and the only thing that can be called you. Remember Whitney Houston ''...I decided long ago never to walk in any one shadow....no matter what they take from me, they cant take away my dignity...because the greatest love of all is happening to me...learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all...''

ii. Whoever told you you are too big and there are no responsible men out there who love their women big? I used to like the skinny ones until I met a very big one who was bigger not only than her age-mates but also than all of her 4 elderly sisters. In fact in family circles they called her ''Agric''. I Was actually eyeing one of the older sisters but as faith would have it, she was the one I eventually got to ''toast''. We courted for about 10 years and have been married for about 15 years. So, ''shine your eyes'' very well, some where there is the one for you.

iii. So he never took you home and you have ''opened shops'' for his free entry and exit? What are you, a nympho?. Get responsible women to tutor you about being a Nigerian Lady.

iv. What favor are you implying that he was expecting from you, don't want to think you meant you were his ''ATM''. Haba, if anything, he should be the ''ATM'' here. He should be able to take care of you and not the other way round and that does not suggest that you should become a pain in his ass.

So my Sister, nothing do you o unless you dey do yourself!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Pchizy: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
IS WELL MA DEAR. Lets consider 1. PHYSIOTHERAPY 2. PSYCHOTHERAPY 3. NUTRITION 4. G-FACTOR. 1. PHYSIOTHERAPY: I sensed you have once met a Dr who proffer excercise as one of way dat wil help u. Truely, it helps. But persistence matters, dont say u're tired of doing so. Dont b/cos u want to loose weight, then u'll begin tedious exercise. No, stat with little, increase on that. You can choose to walk to that distance you do go rather than boardin a 'taxi'. Indoor exercise also good: gym. By so doin, a lot of fats wil be burnt. It works!. Look gud, nice perf, cos after excercise, fat via perspiratn reaches d skin. Hav a sweat bath, rest. 2. PSYCHOTHERAPY: for instanc, it's observd dat high % of those dat pass severe pain durin delivery, is as a result of pre-delivery-fear. So psychologically, the way we feel, the way we thought, even hw we observ our environ do affect us. So, never say u're ugly. Never see urself as inferior, check out urself in mirror nd admire urself. I sensed wen u see ppl discusin, may be laughin, u'll concld dat dey're discusin you. Let me tel u, it hapens atimes to everyone. See never allow ppl attitude to bring u down. Put ur environ under constant nd go ahead do wat wil help ur life. Dont u no dat u're special. See, pls, read academic books: nutrition, discoverys etc, genue love books, good movies. Oooo, always smile, although human may provoke, pls, delete any issue of frawn in u. Smile makes u younger nd hapy. Hey, remove/dont put ring in ur hand dat may luk as if u're married. Remenber, wen expected is nt available, available b/cums expectd. So whatever size cloth u hav, shapen it, luk gorgeous. All these, psychologically, speaks voluminiously. 3. NUTRITION: some say, if i dont fry, my food wil b tastin raw. See, if d water is BOILING, nd u put d same thing u do fry, it wil never taste raw. So avoid fat foods, junks. Go mostly, pls, for fresh vegetables nd fruits. Dey're rich in wat is called Antioxidative property nd also Fiber. D benefit is much: in diabetes, fat, digestn etc. Right diet goes a long way 2 remove 'bad fats'. Water melon. Fresh tomato, mango, vegetable. Ok, beans, grains nd lots mo. 4. G-FACTOR: Pls, never sell urself to anybody as to please dem. Noo, is wrong. U hav ur church, felowship, study Gods word, do away wit unwholesome friends, live a Godly life, dat is GOD FACTOR. From now, dont think you've don many worse thing in life, forgive urself, forgive others, never go back to ur vomit. Havn't u heard dat u're fearfully nd wonderfuly made!, dat b/4 u wea created, God already knew u!. See, always tel urself dat u're beautiful!, see, do not fear, for u're not given the spirit of fear(2Tim1:7)!. There is a King in you!, I know u can make it! Dont be discouraged!, or depressed!. I love you!, I love you!, God loves you d most! Looking unto Jesus, the author nd finisher of your faith!. Dont ever say all these things are difficult to do!. In all ur way, always comit it to God, nd I know that you can do all things through Christ that strenghtens you (Phili 4:13). Luv you...... Cheers....

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Honestly, you really need to start feeling happy. Don't think we that are counselling u have found 100% joy in life becos no man on earth has.

Like I said earlier, some girls are crying that becos they are beautiful, that only playboys come their way.

Some cry that because they are beautiful, no man wants to trust them and be faithful to them.

Some guys have found love but don't have money to maintain and sustain the love. While some guys have abundant wealth and riches but can't find love, only ending up with girls after their money and pretending to love them.

Some have money in life but no good health. Others have good health but no money. Some people have found wealth but no security or safety. Others have security and safety but no money.

Some are married but no children. While others have plenty children but no money.

Some are married but no true marital bliss. Others have true marital joy/peace/bliss but no money.

Remember, many have gone...they cried, prayed and pleaded to live, but they died and have been forgotten in this life. Gadaffi had all the wealth and power but he died. Late President Yaradua did and ill health couldn't let him enjoy his riches and power.

I have a blood brother who died last year in a mysterious accident...he was richly blessed by God, money, success, children, etc at a very tender age, but his own incompleteness came in the form of bad wife, and finally sudden death...which always scare me and why I tell people in life to fear God, worship God and be nice becos no one knows the day, time or where.

All I am trying to let u know is that there is no living person who would come out and say he or she is completely whole and fulfilled in all areas of life.

That's why we have religion to help us connect with our maker, a superior father to make us whole.

Finally, if u want to live a happier life, follow these rules:

Rule1: Love yourself
Rule2: Always forgive
Rule3: Be positive in life
Rule4: Do good always
Rule5: Hurt/Harm no one

May God give you a reason to be happy, and a cause to smile soonsmiley

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
...and lastly, remember that this world is a selfish world. Everyone wants the best for himself/herself. No one wishes or goes for the bad.

If you were a very hot/sexy slim girl now, I am very certain u won't ever dare give a broke/poor guy attention, u will only be giving attention to rich guys, popular guys, handsome and highfly guys.

I am not saying that's 100% what u would have done, I am only trying to make u feel good and happy.

Every guy wants a beautiful, hot, sexy lady either as a girlfriend or wife. No man wakes up and dream to date or marry the ugliest girl in town...it can only happen after he had been manhandled or mistreated by those type.

Same way, no girl wants to date or marry an ugly poor unintelligent guy. We all want the best. We want the best job, best career, best cars, best clothes, best houses, best shoes, best spouse, best kids, best family...in fact, every human wants just the best for himself or herself unless they had been dealt with by those best they wish.

So don't expect us to pity u becos we can only pity u online for now but the truth is that the world doesn't care...the world is selfish...even if I say ok be my girlfriend...am I doing it cos I see u as the best that I want or just to pity u and make u feel happy for a while and then to leave u empty after a while as usual.

In conclusion, work on improving your physical appearance in any little way u can. If it entails going on gym, do it. If it entails avoiding certain foods/drinks, pls do it!

Just make urself the best that u can so that a man somewhere would honestly wish to take u as his best and not just doing it out of pity! I hope u get me? Pls dnt feel bad ok?

God sees your inner heart and hurt, and He will surely do sth for u, don't go keeping malice with God for making u fat...He made u the way u are for a wonderful reason and purpose u are yet to see. Hang on patiently and happilysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by oluchisporty(f): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
girl i am also big and bigger than my age, people tell m that but what i have noticed is dat upon people tell m dat they dnt advice m to grow slim, most people tell m jst maintain yur shape, afterall i have many dudes coming after me because i have carriage nd i respect myself, i knw how to handle myself, all ama say to u is jst move on nd dnt pend on 1 dude jst 4get that yur big nd feel yu are d best nd inall have that c smileyarriage nd people will love u 4 dat
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by deebrain(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures. Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam'' so i am always shopping where my mom shops ( things for people her age''. I can't even fit in to cheap clothes as they are generally for thin people. If ever i dress up and with my age mates people start thinking i am their Aunty or something and i always feel embarrased.

Darling..... disciplined periods in the gym as well as prescribed diets will do you well if you want to slim down.. and please-THERE ARE GUYS THAT LIKE BIG LADIES O!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by omocheche(f): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
From everything u have said babe u re your own problem, u shld stop thinking less of yourself, the way & manner u treat yourself is d way people will treat u. People will only call u by your name. U need a total change of your mindset. Cos u re big doesn't mean u re ugly, u can be big & beautiful. Stop doing dis to yourself babe it not like u ve leprosy or sort of deadly sickness abeg.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
bishoppapi:

Hit the gym young lady, even for your health.
48/24 is damn serious o....u need to live healthy pls, cut down your food intake especially all this junk food, habah!!! i feel your plight but you built yourself to what you are over time, so therefore, you have to work yourslf of a lot and give much sacrifice to look chubby and healthy.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
oluchisporty: girl i am also big and bigger than my age, people tell m that but what i have noticed is dat upon people tell m dat they dnt advice m to grow slim, most people tell m jst maintain yur shape, afterall i have many dudes coming after me because i have carriage nd i respect myself, i knw how to handle myself, all ama say to u is jst move on nd dnt pend on 1 dude jst 4get that yur big nd feel yu are d best nd inall have that c smileyarriage nd people will love u 4 dat

word!

Confidence is a thing that most people overlook. confidence in itself is an attraction and would attract you your dream man.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by RoyalGeneral(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

i do not have face book sir. my email is biggirl2@gmail.com
y

Y do u gv a wrng email adress if u rily nid hlp undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by kabba7(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=biggirloya2]
Thank you Madam. I am starting as in now. i will give it a few months and see if i get results[

A**aaaaaaaaaaaaz*a*a*a*aaaaaaaaa*a*
Now your story is fairly clear but U̶̲̥̅̊ did not telll nairalanders WhaT your L♥√£ life I mean L♥√£ making can U̶̲̥̅̊ tell us ?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Shugajay(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
I really do understand ya pain dearie but first n foremost, u must stop lookyn dwn on yaslf.. If u ask me, oda pipo's opinion abt me re baseless... Carry yaslf wiv so much carrige cos it sure do help.. Ya confidence in yaslf also matters a whole lot.. Cut down on junks, eat mor healthy food, avoid eating late @ night, do more of d exercise, take lipton(optional but itx anoda fat killer)... Wish u well...
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by shortERIKINA(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
I really don't understand why and how people look down on themselves. I really hope this so called big girl knows the whole of my personal story. Anyways, I'll let you in on a little of it. My name's ERIKINA and I'm very short and that really got ᵐᵉ down for a lot of yrs bt when I found out I could do more with my limited height, I did a whole lot of things taller people won't ever dare and guess what? I A̶̲̥̅♏ a better person and I also found out that those yrs I let my height decide my life, I realised I've missed a lot of opportunities. So, my lil candid advice to you my 'THICK MADAMME' is just to decide who you wanna be and don't let anyone hinder yur belief. My name now is SHORT ERIKINA. I feel yur pain though!

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Screwface: I feel your pain but there's almost nothing anyone can do for you right now. Whatever has to be done, has to be done by you.
For a start, stop looking down on yourself. You are big, so what? Am not exactly sure being big is a criminal offence. And if it isn't, start enjoying being big!

Take a stand in the relationship. Tell him it's ALL or nothing. If he ain't serious, cut the chase and move on. You sounded like someone who's being 'managed', or like you are an option in a sea of many.
My dear, stop taking shitts and stop seeing yourself as being disadvantaged abeg.
Easier-said-than-done story. The truth hurt. That is, just go and slim down if your fatness borders you and your friend a lot. There are gym centers every where and dieting will be of good use to you than being a problem at the end.

That my bitter-truth contribution.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Flygerian1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by DejiOluyem(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
I will recommend u start taking quail egg so dat u can shred some weight. U can contact me on deji.oluyemi@gmail.com or u check my post here on Nairaland

biggirloya2:

WOW is it just that easy? please do not think i am asking a stup question but does not eating junk and going to gym help weightloss for real? coz i hvae hear other people saying ohh no i have tried bla bla sometimes they discarage me and say sometimes its just how pepple are born. Is there such a thing as a person born big naturally and your body would resist all sorts of attempts for weightloss?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
DailyNews: ...and lastly, remember that this world is a selfish world. Everyone wants the best for himself/herself. No one wishes or goes for the bad.

If you were a very hot/sexy slim girl now, I am very certain u won't ever dare give a broke/poor guy attention, u will only be giving attention to rich guys, popular guys, handsome and highfly guys.

I am not saying that's 100% what u would have done, I am only trying to make u feel good and happy.

Every guy wants a beautiful, hot, sexy lady either as a girlfriend or wife. No man wakes up and dream to date or marry the ugliest girl in town...it can only happen after he had been manhandled or mistreated by those type.

Same way, no girl wants to date or marry an ugly poor unintelligent guy. We all want the best. We want the best job, best career, best cars, best clothes, best houses, best shoes, best spouse, best kids, best family...in fact, every human wants just the best for himself or herself unless they had been dealt with by those best they wish.

So don't expect us to pity u becos we can only pity u online for now but the truth is that the world doesn't care...the world is selfish...even if I say ok be my girlfriend...am I doing it cos I see u as the best that I want or just to pity u and make u feel happy for a while and then to leave u empty after a while as usual.

In conclusion, work on improving your physical appearance in any little way u can. If it entails going on gym, do it. If it entails avoiding certain foods/drinks, pls do it!

Just make urself the best that u can so that a man somewhere would honestly wish to take u as his best and not just doing it out of pity! I hope u get me? Pls dnt feel bad ok?

God sees your inner heart and hurt, and He will surely do sth for u, don't go keeping malice with God for making u fat...He made u the way u are for a wonderful reason and purpose u are yet to see. Hang on patiently and happilysmiley

Daily news again

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
T'base:
seriously Babe cases like this demand clear and understable ans can't you feel what she's going through already no homo here. Just saying what has to be said
U say? undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by missvera(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Are u bigger than Eniola Badmus a.k.a gbogbo bigz girl? If no, I don't see reason u should feel bad about ur look.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Daily news again

Lmaooo!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jacqueline88: hi lola, my name is jackie i am big and if u like call it fat, buh i love my size so much i call myself BB that mean bold n beautiful! I have a phat azz, hot big legs d arms ar a bit flabby buh so phuking what? My man thinks they are what he needs wraped around his strong shoulders wen we make**** so duh! All am saying is that i know dat im fat, n im working on some parts of me bt i wont change some parts for five million like my azz d**m its so omosexy! So let someone not make u feel like u dont deserve what u want! Dont let some1 make u feel bad without ur consent! U have asets that even niki minaj had to go n undergo surgery to have, be proud of urself! If tire of him, kick him out! Then call me immediately i will hook u up with someone beta! My numba is 08139146554
Yes o! Ur ikebe dey blow catapult... Lmao!!! grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Basildon1:

LMAO! Been a minute but i see you still got it!
Omo mushin for life! grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Asorwood(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Stop eating late @ 9t... Alwys eat b4 9pm... Avoid taking milk @9t, cultivat de habit of eating fruits @ 9t...take coffee wen necesary n add lime.... Cut dwn de volum n size of food in ur plate n more wata... Dat will hlp ur Size..... It nt a crime 2 be fat... It jxt wat u tink abt urslf!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by boluwatife9(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
I believe God has his reasons for creating you that way and he cannot be questioned. As long as you don't appreciate who you are, then, other won't appreciate you. Erase self pity from your mind and trust God for your life partner.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
C.FOURS/99CENTS IS THAT YOU?

YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DEY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOUR PAIN

NO BE EASY OOOO TO B A FATTY FATTY

NO WONDER YOU HATE MEN
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Larrylarex(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

I just want him to feel proud when seen with me in public.
If you want someone who will be proud of you, you must be proud of yourself first.... i don't think you are. You have to remember that nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent, imagine! You refuse to take pictures simply because you felt that big=ugly! That's a very wrong notion, change your mindset first and evry other thing will fall to their normal position... and please dont be desperate for love, there's someone out there who loves you just the way you are!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Larrylarex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
biggirloya2:

i honestly do not have photos. You hey the most hurting thing is that the men who wer attracted to me before where old and married so i was always their side thing and i hated that but i was so desparate for love. All people who are around my age go for the different kinda girls. i am so tired of feeling left out and i am tired of being someone's side thing or dirty little secrete. I want a man who will be proud of me and show me off. I just want him to feel proud when seen with me in public.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by tayolove12(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
If u need my help contact me
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
oluchisporty: girl i am also big and bigger than my age, people tell m that but what i have noticed is dat upon people tell m dat they dnt advice m to grow slim, most people tell m jst maintain yur shape, afterall i have many dudes coming after me because i have carriage nd i respect myself, i knw how to handle myself, all ama say to u is jst move on nd dnt pend on 1 dude jst 4get that yur big nd feel yu are d best nd inall have that c smileyarriage nd people will love u 4 dat
if dudes come at you it doesnt mean they like you or admire you at all, dudes just wanna phuck most times, they see fat chicks as an easy lay and ATM if need be, at least a side chick to call when you have a hard on and the amjor one is not around or is acting up....dont be decieved, hit the gym.....cut out junk food

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.