Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69032 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2013
druid06: Okay, we've heard you guys. Ghanaians are better than Nigerians.

Ghana is the richest country in Africa.

A typical Ghana doesn't need to be a graduate to get employment.

The roads are good.

There are no slums or hoods in Ghana.

Every Ghanaian is light skinned and beautiful.

You could pick gold on the floor just walking on the streets in Ghana.

Ghanaians invented and perfected the dance called Azonto.

Ghanaians are not baised towards Nigerians or other African countries.

There's free food, free education in Ghana.

Their movie industry does not suck and they don't watch Nollywood home videos.

Every Ghanaian citizen is entitled to a welfare of $1500 monthly employed or not.

Poverty is history in Ghana.

Ghanains do not import their goods and service. It's all made in Ghana.

Ghanaians owns Globacom and other foreign companies in Ghana.

Ghana music does not suck and their artiste are better than artiste in Nigeria.

Ghanaians do not travel abroad for work reason as they do not lack employment.

They never devalued their currency for economic reasons.

Here, you have it. Can we now move on to something better than bashing each other?

hell no. we are going to hit you guys so hard next time you see anything to do with GHANA you'll avoid it like a plaque!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Ghana- The face of poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSGaRVu2pos

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Look at diz antelope our country is not paradise but nigeria is not any better datz wot u mofos don't want to accept.

Hey there!

I'm not trying to stir trouble but to end the incessant conflict between the two countries. We agree that Ghana is better than Nigeria and every other country in the world. Why on earth would I compose my afforementioned comments if I wasn't in support with you guys. Can we now give this issue a rest?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Nigerians r da most dumbest on earth, very barbaric n vile creatures n its a tragedy dat they exist on diz earth but hey we Ghanaians r here to keep u madaphuckers in check anytym anywhere anyday we r ready for u waste of space
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: This is deep
Ghana’s chief psychiatrist, Dr Akwesi Osei, has made the startling announcement that his own psychiatric doctors, responsible for the mental
health of the nation, are themselves suffering from mental disorders! .
www.grahamghana./2013/05/06/official-ghanas-mental-health-professionals-are-insane/

grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny how this animal keeps posting shyt abt psychiatric things in Ghana yet, him and his great gran parents have bn ruled by mad men till date grin grin grin grin

to the point he's even here defending his clueless leaders

just watch their leaders in this video, why and how won't nigeria keep dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9P9nxNMA8

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2013
All this ghanians here are dillusional and are not mentally ok,for all i care,the respect nigeria commands in the world u idiots can't command a quarter of it just use to remember 2005 then when nigeria under obasanjo provided electricity for u if it's not that u guys are crazy u are shouting nigeria is this nigeria is that what did u expect when a country is sum up to 170million people do u expect the crime to be less idiots go to united state of america and see the way at which crime is been commited there are this ghanians here are kids so they can't reason very well come and see the level at which ghanians are prostitutes in lagos,osun and some part of nigerias here two months ago three ghanian guys were arrained in court for 6 count charge in an osogbo high court here for muderer,arm robbery,malacious damage,obtaining money under force pretence i don't gat time to waste coz i gat better tinz buh u ghanians guys are just not ok u are too arrogant,it shows u lack proper upbringing foolish nation f.uck dat st.upid ghanians all of u should leave this thread and f.ucking go back to ur stupid ghanian website....well it's because it's kids that are here that's why cause their adult knows the truth and they won't have compromise it like this id.iot kids here

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Goodnight peeps,Let me leave you men to your ish. Let me not get more involved with the drama.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hell no. we are going to hit you guys so hard next time you see anything to do with GHANA you'll avoid it like a plaque!

Ok, Whatever. I hear you. Can we now give this issue a rest.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Lol you have just 3 Psychiatric hospitals with 3 million mad men roaming the streets and internet and you are proud of it? Mad man
eeediot. wonder what your IQ level is like. we have 3 million mad people and you have 30 million. we have 3 hospitals and you have none. are we not better off? simple logic too hard for your sick head,huh? what a shame! even a one-day baby will understand.

30 million mad people in your sh1thole, and you, your mama and papa and your entire generation are all mad! https://www.nairaland.com/682718/mental-siege-30-million-nigerians
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Kakayo: the hard life of women streetworkers in Accra, Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9P0F49Ms5I

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2013
druid06:

Ok, Whatever. I hear you. Can we now give this issue a rest.
I agree guys. It's enough. Lets all agree to disagree and call it a truce.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: All this ghanians here are dillusional and are not mentally ok,for all i care,the respect nigeria commands in the world u idiots can't command a quarter of it

SO, ACCORDING TO U, U COMMAND SOM MUCH RESPECT THT OBAMA, THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT SKIPPED U TWICE ON HIS TRIPS TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ? undecided undecided undecided

GHANA THT, ACCORDING TO U IS SHYT, WAS THE FIRST SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRY OBAMA VISITED grin grin grin grin

UR A DOG AND POVERTY HAS AFFECTED UR BRAIN, NO BE U, I BLAME THE GENERATOR FUMES grin grin grin grin CHOI
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2013
druid06:

Hey there!

I'm not trying to stir trouble but to end the incessant conflict between the two countries. We agree that Ghana is better than Nigeria and every other country in the world. Why on earth would I compose my afforementioned comments if I wasn't in support with you guys. Can we now give this issue a rest?

Dude i am very sorry but r u a Nigerian? Cuz u sound so polite u must have Ghanaian blood in u grin cheesy grin i never seen a polite nigerian in my life before. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Okay, just to clear the air and give this issue a rest, we Nigerians agree with the statement below. Now, everyone is happy, can we move to other issues?

Okay, we've heard you guys. Ghanaians are better than Nigerians.

Ghana is the richest country in Africa.

A typical Ghana doesn't need to be a graduate to get employment.

The roads are good.

There are no slums or hoods in Ghana.

Every Ghanaian is light skinned and beautiful.

You could pick gold on the floor just walking on the streets in Ghana.

Ghanaians invented and perfected the dance called Azonto.

Ghanaians are not baised towards Nigerians or other African countries.

There's free food, free education in Ghana.

Their movie industry does not suck and they don't watch Nollywood home videos.

Every Ghanaian citizen is entitled to a welfare of $1500 monthly employed or not.

Poverty is history in Ghana.

Ghanains do not import their goods and service. It's all made in Ghana.

Ghanaians owns Globacom and other foreign companies in Ghana.

Ghana music does not suck and their artiste are better than artiste in Nigeria.

Ghanaians do not travel abroad for work reason as they do not lack employment.

They never devalued their currency for economic reasons.

A Ghanaian cedis is equivalent to $5000.

The minimum wage in Ghana is $10000.

Here, you have it. Can we now move on to something better than bashing each other?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Hey baby, kiss stay being pretty, u beauty cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Dude i am very sorry but r u a Nigerian? Cuz u sound so polite u must have Ghanaian blood in u grin cheesy grin i never seen a polite nigerian in my life before. cheesy

Yes, I'm Nigerian. We're not always the way the world and the media paint us to be. We're cool and nice if you get to know the real US.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

SO, ACCORDING TO U, U COMMAND SOM MUCH RESPECT THT OBAMA, THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT SKIPPED U TWICE ON HIS TRIPS TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ? undecided undecided undecided

GHANA THT, ACCORDING TO U IS SHYT, WAS THE FIRST SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRY OBAMA VISITED grin grin grin grin

UR A DOG AND POVERTY HAS AFFECTED UR BRAIN, NO BE U, I BLAME THE GENERATOR FUMES grin grin grin grin CHOI
You are a big fool? So Obama's visit is now a mark of greatness? Typical Gaynaian inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2013
omo nAija

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

embarassed smiley smiley kiss kiss cheesy Try to behave okay. Night luv
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

Internet loverboy, a guy is probably in her pûssy right now and you are playing love on the internet. Coward

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: You are a big fool? So Obama's visit is now a mark of greatness? Typical Gaynaian inferiority complex.

Guy, e don do.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Truce for da where let's hit diz BOKO phuckers once n for all
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: You are a big fool? So Obama's visit is now a mark of greatness? Typical Gaynaian inferiority complex.

Yes animal, it is, and it goes down to history cheesy.....

I remember ur animal brothers and sisters were on this thread crying abt it and screaming insults at obama for not going to nigeria grin grin grin grin

stop pretending, nobody respects ur country, ur country's gone to the dogs grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
embarassed smiley smiley kiss kiss cheesy Try to behave okay. Night luv

I will try baby kiss
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: All this ghanians here are dillusional and are not mentally ok,for all i care,the respect nigeria commands in the world u idiots can't command a quarter of it just use to remember 2005 then when nigeria under obasanjo provided electricity for u if it's not that u guys are crazy u are shouting nigeria is this nigeria is that what did u expect when a country is sum up to 170million people do u expect the crime to be less idiots go to united state of america and see the way at which crime is been commited there are this ghanians here are kids so they can't reason very well come and see the level at which ghanians are prostitutes in lagos,osun and some part of nigerias here two months ago three ghanian guys were arrained in court for 6 count charge in an osogbo high court here for muderer,arm robbery,malacious damage,obtaining money under force pretence i don't gat time to waste coz i gat better tinz buh u ghanians guys are just not ok u are too arrogant,it shows u lack proper upbringing foolish nation f.uck dat st.upid ghanians all of u should leave this thread and f.ucking go back to ur stupid ghanian website....well it's because it's kids that are here that's why cause their adult knows the truth and they won't have compromise it like this id.iot kids here
another eediot losing it on NL! can't even understand the gibberish you wrote. pure crap! saw some nonsense about obasanjo giving Ghana electrcity in 2005 or some crap. did you really say that? when we Ghanaians say you nigerians are the most stvpid people animals ever created, you get upset. how on earth can any rational being ever make such a preposterous statement. where did obasanjo see electrcity to supply to Ghana? today, 120 million of your suffering and smiling- abi na suffering and no-more smiling modafakas don't have electricity. in Ghana, 70% of the people have access to electricity and the plan is to have universal coverage by 2020. sick fuckerz grin mind boggling azzhole, scumbags in a miserable, dirty country- the biggest sh1thole ever grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Hawa is a young girl unfortunate enough to be born in Ghana, she is street child, and makes a living from picking up what others throw awy. You can learn more about Hawa and other street children by visiting Youth Alive's website www.youthaliveghana.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAS8HdFVVY

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

Yes animal, it is, and it goes down to history cheesy.....

I remember ur animal brothers and sisters were on this thread crying abt it and screaming insults at obama for not going to nigeria grin grin grin grin

stop pretending, nobody respects ur country, ur country's gone to the dogs grin grin

Ok, we agree we are animals and we were upset when the United States President visited major countries in Africa and skipped Nigeria..

Next!!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2013
druid06:

Yes, I'm Nigerian. We're not always the way the world and the media paint us to be. We're cool and nice if you get to know the real US.

Respect is earned n not demanded 21 gun shot from me to u. If we hv sane people like u here NL will be a better place.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2013
So that man preaching about legalising gay came to gaynaian and ur bragging to us?
Shyt!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

it shows u just don't have brain if u know how much i control u won't be splitting this rubbish,u and ur entire household are notin buh ma servant,and look here idiot u just keep shouting generator since are u sure ur brain is still working coz i doubt this infact where i stay the light is even good and i have on ma generator it's the pass 6 month so get that into ur bleeping brains

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

same nigerian's who boast abt 4hrs of electricity wanna insult Ghanaians abt boasting of Obama's visit grin grin grin grin grin

some nigerians are truly mad grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.