Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69266 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
But collynzo you are just as bad. Why can you not reason like your sensible bro druid. The more you go on the more petro and otumfour will continue. You all need to stop

N we have constant light to go on n on as well grin cheesy grin cheesy ain't dat ryt petro n otumfour grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Most of them are brought up by single mothers and their siblings come from another father.
today, nigerians are 419ners, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, the most corrupt on the face of the earth, exams cheats, ritualists, kidnappers, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes, terrorists etc so what are your satanic children going to be?

DEMONS! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: see this fool ooo so u think u are winning with this child play u are doing st.u.pid set of people with low iq

ur hair wudn't be looking tht stupid if u weren't as dumb as u are, ur nose tho....wtf happened to it? ur mumma made u fall on ur face as a baby or wht grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

we'v bn teaching their ugly arzzes since, they still can't get their head straight grin grin grin grin grin

imagine a Ghanaian wit a nigerian uni degree grin grin grin grin tht wud be funny as fhuck grin grin grin grin

but to them, Nigerians wit Ghanaian Uni degree's are treated like kings and queens..... grin grin

cool
Gaynaian degrees are not recognized in Nigeria. Why would a Gaynaian come and school in Nigeria? Can he face the competition for admission? Nigerians who can't face the competition here go to Ghana and you're talking about a Gaynaian coming to a Nigerian uni.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaa how can a garden boy have a house maid cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin u hv to wait for people to finish their food so dat u can feed on da leftovers grin cheesy see bragging
u actually explained what ur parents are well i wn't take that personnal coz someone has told me u are are raised by a single mother coz most of ur women are adultra and ur siblings are of another father no wonder and yet u still hav got to talk u should be ashamed

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

N we have constant light to go on n on as well grin cheesy grin cheesy ain't dat ryt petro n otumfour grin cheesy
absolutely. those generator fumes inhaling apes are dropping off one by one grin fuel is finishing fast in their chinko generators they call I pass my neighbour. grin whack a con!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UR SO RYT MY BROTHER, CHEERS TO #CONSTANTELECTRICITY grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

absolutely. grin those generator fumes inhaling apes are dropping off one by one grin fuel is finishing fast in their chinko generators they call I pass my neighbour. grin whack a con!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian degrees are not recognized in Nigeria. Why would a Gaynaian come and school in Nigeria? Can he face the competition for admission? Nigerians who can't face the competition here go to Ghana and you're talking about a Gaynaian coming to a Nigerian uni.

IF GHANAIAN DEGREE'S AIN'T RECOGNIZED IN NIGERIA, HOW COME 1,000'S OF U ANIMALS KEEP FLOODING OUR UNI'S grin grin grin grin

WE SURELY KILLING U ANIMALS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol so how did you know i was in the bba thread. So you have been stalking me grin grin. I'm not pretending. I am tired. Are you not tired of the constant fighting. Come on now even your partner in crime Adamskuty has changed
That's your wish, I asked you to go there because that's where soft girls should be, I don't even know what it looks like, you can go to the food section if you wish.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: u actually explained what ur parents are well i wn't take that personnal coz someone has told me u are are raised by a single mother coz most of ur women are adultra and ur siblings are of another father no wonder and yet u still hav got to talk u should be ashamed

AT LEAST, WE HAVE A STABLE COUNTRY, WHT ABOUT U ANIMALS THT WERE RAISED BY BOTH PARENTS YET, BEHAVE LIKE APES AND DOGS grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9P9nxNMA8

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

UR SO RYT MY BROTHER, CHEERS TO #CONSTANTELECTRICITY grin grin grin grin
you might even be shouting that in stark darkness, but hey, who knows?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

take it easy on my baby, she's a Ghanaian princess

Royal baby, ride on....ur soldiers are here defending ur fine self and the motherland cheesy

Just warn her to make friends wit dogs, rabbits, cats, fowls, lizards.....etc n not nigerians cheesy grin cuz dem animals value more than nigerians

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

ur hair wudn't be looking tht stupid if u weren't as dumb as u are, ur nose tho....wtf happened to it? ur mumma made u fall on ur face as a baby or wht grin grin grin grin grin
brainless and clueless fellow just like ur ancestors and i won't be suprise if u are dat bard head and wowo type oloriburuku oloshi omo ale

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

IF GHANAIAN DEGREE'S AIN'T RECOGNIZED IN NIGERIA, HOW COME 1,000'S OF U ANIMALS KEEP FLOODING OUR UNI'S grin grin grin grin

The explanation is in the post you quoted, can't you read? THEY COULDN'T GET ADMISSION IN A NIGERIAN UNI.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

Dat foooool is confuse he doesn't know wot to say again. He is short of words Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Dat foooool is confuse he doesn't know wot to say again. He is short of words Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Product of Gaynaian education system.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

grin don't mind the dog, he been thoroughly bashed like he stole something grin I get calls from the sh1thole from clueless MUMUs seeking my help with placement for their wards in Ghanaian universities. one can get a degree without going to any uni in that sh1thole- your degree will be delivered to you by DHL, if you are ready to pay a bit of money grin

nigerian students are either cultists/armed robbers(the men) and pr0stitutes( the women). so the cult members threaten lecturers for free marks while the women phuck their lecturers for grades. who has time to study when they have to do 'runs' for money? what a phucked up country! everything begins and ends with money in that dustbin country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 1:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Na all these small small pikin dem for Nigeria dey damage our image even with all the logical reasons I've given, you're all still here arguing when you could be doing something very thrilling like watching a movie or reading a book with all this free time.

Youngtekky and the other one collinz something, you guys are embarrassing yourselves and not the Nigerian populace.

Go sleep or something and stop the argument like your verbal bashing of another is going to change the perspective and views as others sees you..

If you want to be loved and respected, you have to start loving and respecting yourself. It's that simple.

I'm seriously ashamed for you guys.

I might come out as unpatriotic but that's the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: The explanation is in the post you quoted, can't you read? THEY COULDN'T GET ADMISSION IN A NIGERIAN UNI.

Most of ur unis r Jux warehouses. Big n useless cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

AT LEAST, WE HAVE A STABLE COUNTRY, WHT ABOUT U ANIMALS THT WERE RAISED BY BOTH PARENTS YET, BEHAVE LIKE APES AND DOGS grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9P9nxNMA8

grin grin grin grin
and who is dog and ape if not u guys that are too premature to reason like grown up but u choose to behave like kids st.u.pid set of people animal prostitutes,proverty suppose to be ur national anthem
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: brainless and clueless fellow just like ur ancestors and i won't be suprise if u are dat bard head and wowo type oloriburuku oloshi omo ale

UR ENGLISH GO FIT TRIM MR IBU DOWN OFF HIS FATTY SELF grin grin grin grin

I ain't ugly, but I know for sure, chimpanzee's fine pass u grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 1:06am On Jul 20, 2013
druid06: Na all these small small pikin dem for Nigeria dey damage our image even with all the logical reasons I've given, you're all still here arguing when you could be doing something very thrilling like watching a movie or reading a book with all this free time.

Youngtekky and the other one collinz something, you guys are embarrassing yourselves and not the Nigerian populace.

Go sleep or something and stop the argument like your verbal bashing of another is going to change the perspective and views as others sees you..

If you want to be loved and respected, you have to start loving and respecting yourself. It's that simple.

I'm seriously ashamed of you guys.

Ok
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Where are those Trokosi Voodoo( Ewe juju), Sakawa( dwarf Ashanti ritualist), senseless bastards, primitive, extremely charcoal, extremely poor, extremely ugly more than baboon and ape Gaynaians. Ghana is doom forever said by poor refugee Kwame Nkrumah when he was a refugee in Guinea before he died of skin cancer. Ghana is a useless and ingrant country that surviving from foreign Aid from China, western countries and Nigeria. A typical Ghanaian is ungreatful, lazy, senseless, bitter, and envious. Nigeria former president Olusengu Obasenjo donated 1,500 hilarous jeep to useless Ghana Police Force. In 2001 when John Kuffor was the president of Ghana, Obasenjo gave ungreatful Ghanaians gas for free for 1 good year. Ghana with a tiny popuplation have Gold, Diamond. Cocoa, Buaxite, Uranium, Petroleum, Timber,etc but 90% of Ghana children can't even afford ordinary Primary school in Ghana. Tiny village called Ghana with many mineral resources have only one useless small dirty international airport, no road from the Southern part to the Northern part of Ghana. Ghana is doom forever said by refugee poor man Kwame Nkrumah when he was in exile in Guinea Republic.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 1:08am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Product of Gaynaian education system.

U r improving keep it up grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

UR ENGLISH GO FIT TRIM MR IBU DOWN OFF HIS FATTY SELF grin grin grin grin

I ain't ugly, but I know for sure, chimpanzee's fine pass u grin grin grin grin
i rest my case as i don't talk with he-goats
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: and who is dog and ape if not u guys that are too premature to reason like grown up but u choose to behave like kids st.u.pid set of people animal prostitutes,proverty suppose to be ur national anthem

ur an ape, look around u, take a look @ ur neighborhood, see how dark it looks, juz like the jungle.....

in 2013, u can only enjoy 3hrs of electricity.........thes nigerian apes ehn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Where are those Trokosi Voodoo( Ewe juju), Sakawa( dwarf Ashanti ritualist), senseless bastards, primitive, extremely charcoal, extremely poor, extremely ugly more than baboon and ape Gaynaians. Ghana is doom forever said by poor refugee Kwame Nkrumah when he was a refugee in Guinea before he died of skin cancer. Ghana is a useless and ingrant country that surviving from foreign Aid from China, western countries and Nigeria. A typical Ghanaian is ungreatful, lazy, senseless, bitter, and envious. Nigeria former president Olusengu Obasenjo donated 1,500 hilarous jeep to useless Ghana Police Force. In 2001 when John Kuffor was president of Ghana, Obasenjo gave ungreatful Ghanaians gas for free for 1 good year. Ghana with a tiny popuplation have Gold, Diamond. Cocoa, Buaxite, Uranium, Petroleum, Timber,etc but 90% of Ghana children can't even afford ordinary Primary school in Ghana. Tiny village called Ghana with many mineral resources have only one useless small dirty international airport, no road from the Southern part to the Northern part of Ghana. Ghana is doom forever said by refugee poor man Kwame Nkrumah when he was in exile in Guinea Republic.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Krasid(m): 1:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Advice of the day:Don't argue with an id.iot.There will bring you to their level and beat you with experience.Collynzo and co,it is time to stop.you are taking yourself to their level.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Where are those Trokosi Voodoo( Ewe juju), Sakawa( dwarf Ashanti ritualist), senseless bastards, primitive, extremely charcoal, extremely poor, extremely ugly more than baboon and ape Gaynaians. Ghana is doom forever said by poor refugee Kwame Nkrumah when he was a refugee in Guinea before he died of skin cancer. Ghana is a useless and ingrant country that survive from foreign Aids from China, western countries and Nigeria. A typical Ghanaian is ungreatful, lazy, senseless, bitter, and envious. Nigeria former president Olusengu Obasenjo donated 1,500 hilarous jeep to useless Ghana Police Force. In 2001 when John Kuffor was president of Ghana, Obasenjo gave ungreatful Ghanaians gas for free for 1 good year. Ghana with a tiny popuplation have Gold, Diamond. Cocoa, Buaxite, Uranium, Petroleum, Timber,etc but 90% of Ghana children can't even afford ordinary Primary school in Ghana. Tiny village called Ghana with many mineral resources have only one useless small dirty international airport, no road from the Southern part to the Northern part of Ghana. Ghana is doom forever said by refugee poor man Kwame Nkrumah when he was in exile in Guinea Republic.

Son of an ape wot kept u so long..............u can rant all u want but still nigerians r hopeless n worthless creatures Jux loudmouth wit nuttin to show. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Where are those Trokosi Voodoo( Ewe juju), Sakawa( dwarf Ashanti ritualist)

my dogs enjoy constant electricity and u don't.....now wht does tht make u? ur guess is ryt, an ape grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.