Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69268 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Hawa is a young girl unfortunate enough to be born in Ghana, she is street child, and makes a living from picking up what others throw awy. You can learn more about Hawa and other street children by visiting Youth Alive's website www.youthaliveghana.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAS8HdFVVY

E be like say you get time and you dey like the bad attention when you dey get.

You nor hear say e don do. Na only you dey argue with dem Ghanains. You get time ooh.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: if u know how much i control

how much u control? undecided

have u checked tht washed out shirt u wearing?.....looking like ur grandfather handed it to u and u had to make an alteration grin grin grin grin

ur hair juz says it all, typical nigerian pig.....ur ugly btw.......

and tht sign ur making wit ur fingers in the pic juz shows how clueless u are grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

Yes animal, it is, and it goes down to history cheesy.....

I remember ur animal brothers and sisters were on this thread crying abt it and screaming insults at obama for not going to nigeria grin grin grin grin

stop pretending, nobody respects ur country, ur country's gone to the dogs grin grin

hahaha that sh1thole is firmly planted in the dustbin. grin we are just waiting for the United Nations to officially declare it a sh1thole so we can turn it into a plantation for rubber, cassava or something. collyrubbish and all 200 million MUMUgerians would be very useful as farm labourers. chei at least then the world will find them useful for once!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 12:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Druid abeg forget all this one wey u dey form. No come dey claim peace man here. This lil dudes with no parental control be running their mouth here since yesterday. Make dem go to hell. Even the fucking royal pearl is just a double edged sword. Preachn peace and stoking he fire gradually.
Mehn make all of una go burn. Anyway una don black finish. Na only kill the fire go kill una. Ya skin don already roast. To hell wif anyfin ghana. Nfollowing so i wont see the nonsense pple like banku,petrodollar and the lots will spew from dia unbrushed mouth. I wish promzy died from dat fall.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Nigeria jagajagaaaaaaaaaa everything scatter scatter gbosagbosaaaas grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2013
vivalavida: So that man preaching about legalising gay came to gaynaian and ur bragging to us?
Shyt!!!

at least, he's 1 million times better than these sets of pigs u call leaders u know

grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9P9nxNMA8
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: another eediot losing it on NL! can't even understand the gibberish you wrote. pure crap! saw some nonsense about obasanjo giving Ghana electrcity in 2005 or some crap. did you really say that? when we Ghanaians say you nigerians are the most stvpid people animals ever created, you get upset. how on earth can any rational being ever make such a preposterous statement. where did obasanjo see electrcity to supply to Ghana? today, 120 million of your suffering and smiling- abi na suffering and no-more smiling modafakas don't have electricity. in Ghana, 70% of the people have access to electricity and the plan is to have universal coverage by 2020. sick fuckerz grin mind boggling azzhole, scumbags in a miserable, dirty country- the biggest sh1thole ever grin grin
i don't argue with mad people buh let me just reply this after i stop u are very st.u.pid and too arrogant to accept the fact that ur country is inferior and is even filled with proverty some of u keep ranting nigeria have bad leaders and bla bla bla bla buh go and look at the bad,useless,corrupt,muderer,st.u.pid leaders u have b4 us st.u.pid revolution

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2013
vivalavida: Druid abeg forget all this one wey u dey form. No come dey claim peace man here. This lil dudes with no parental control be running their mouth here since yesterday. Make dem go to hell. Even the fucking royal pearl is just a double edged sword. Preachn peace and stoking he fire gradually.
Mehn make all of una go burn. Anyway una don black finish. Na only kill the fire go kill una. Ya skin don already roast. To hell wif anyfin ghana. Nfollowing so i wont see the nonsense pple like banku,petrodollar and the lots will spew from dia unbrushed mouth. I wish promzy died from dat fall.
Please leave me out of this thank you. I know why you mad because of the PM thingy. I still gat luv for you homie. We can be friends here on Nairaland smiley
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Nigeria jagajagaaaaaaaaaa everything scatter scatter gbosagbosaaaas grin cheesy
grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hahaha that sh1thole is firmly planted in the dustbin. grin we are just waiting for the United Nations to officially declare it a sh1thole so we can turn it into a plantation for rubber, cassava or something. collyrubbish and all 200 million MUMUgerians would be very useful as farm labourers. chei at least then the world will find them useful for once!

Dream on while we gradually colonize all the sectors of your minute economy. You dream, we achieve!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2013
vivalavida: Druid abeg forget all this one wey u dey form. No come dey claim peace man here. This lil dudes with no parental control be running their mouth here since yesterday. Make dem go to hell. Even the fucking royal pearl is just a double edged sword. Preachn peace and stoking he fire gradually.

Ur English is improving keep up da good work. Next i will intentionally make some mistakes n i will find out if u can use ur shapeless BOKO head to correct it. Very impress
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2013
[s]
Youngtekkey: i don't argue with mad people buh let me just reply this after i stop u are very st.u.pid and too arrogant to accept the fact that ur country is inferior and is even filled with proverty some of u keep ranting nigeria have bad leaders and bla bla bla bla buh go and look at the bad,useless,corrupt,muderer,st.u.pid leaders u have b4 us st.u.pid revolution
[/s] talking from his AnUs, as usual. speak English, mor0n

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Dream on while we gradually colonize all the sectors of your minute economy. You dream, we achieve!

Maladroit buffoon u can't even stop BOKO HARAM hahaaaaaaaaa u r such a lame duck cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

how much u control? undecided

have u checked tht washed out shirt u wearing?.....looking like ur grandfather handed it to u and u had to make an alteration grin grin grin grin

ur hair juz says it all, typical nigerian pig.....ur ugly btw.......

and tht sign ur making wit ur fingers in the pic juz shows how clueless u are grin grin grin grin

well i know animals will always behave like animal no matter what and let me tell u smtin my housemaid here is ghanian and i need more of u to be ma house maid so u and ur entire household can come and apply modafvcker

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2013

look at this pig oooo....so u be ibo boy abi wetin grin grin grin grin don know wht makes u better than any of ur blacky's in nigeria....just look at ur yellow teeth in the picture, and ur here tryna tok smack abt someone elses teeth grin grin grin grin

ibo boy, go lace ur yoruba masters shoes grin grin grin grin

3rd citizen of ur own country, u no go shutup dia, u have gold in ur back yard but a nugga from the north dey chop off am, and ur here acting a fhool, see ur nappy hair oooo.....ur moda, abi ibu be fairer pass whites demselves

grin grin grin grin grin

keep getting raped by ur yoruba and northern masters grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2013

Dude cool down but if una wan continue to dey argue, feel free since it's your constitutional right.

As for me, Nigeria dey ok but it could better.

Why argue with someone that has no idea about your country and how it's being run?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: [s][/s] talking from his AnUs, as usual. speak English, mor0n
u can't understand that now when u don't graduate u stupid bufoon,well i don't blame u i blame ur parents that failed to train u and give u proper upbringing

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: well i know animals will always behave like animal no matter what and let me tell u smtin my housemaid here is ghanian and i need more of u to be ma house maid so u and ur entire household can come and apply modafvcker

Hahaaaaa how can a garden boy have a house maid cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin u hv to wait for people to finish their food so dat u can feed on da leftovers grin cheesy see bragging

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Dream on while we gradually colonize all the sectors of your minute economy. You dream, we achieve!
what exactly do you 'control' maggot. tell the world what you evil scumbags 'control' hope you understand the meaning of control? you better focus on 'controlling' your won economy first,huh? sure you know those oil companies have your dustbin country by the balls,huh. the day chevron, shell, total and all the others stop oil production your sh1thole will be worse than somalia and iraq put together, dog
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: u can't understand that now when u don't graduate u stupid bufoon,well i don't blame u i blame ur parents that failed to train u and give u proper upbringing
Most of them are brought up by single mothers and their siblings come from another father.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Otumfour and Petrodollar stop with the insults. It is okay now. We have all behaved so childish(myself incl) i know how easy we can all get into the fight and it can last all night am sure but pls lets stop this. Both countries have a long way to go and we are all happy with our own country so there really is no point to all this fighting.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: well i know animals will always behave like animal no matter what and let me tell u smtin my housemaid here is ghanian and i need more of u to be ma house maid so u and ur entire household can come and apply modafvcker

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop all that shyt talk, grin grin grin grin grin nigerians in ghana are not even qualified for gateman self, every Ghanaian is scared to hire them, ur brothers are running around in the scotching sun down here in search of job....

its sad how u people have tarnished that countries image

come and see ur brothers selling china ifone in traffic and ice creams in traffic

gateman sef, a nigeria is not qualified for in Ghana grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2013
But collynzo you are just as bad. Why can you not reason like your sensible bro druid. The more you go on the more petro and otumfour will continue. You all need to stop
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2013
and the drama continues............
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: u can't understand that now when u don't graduate u stupid bufoon,well i don't blame u i blame ur parents that failed to train u and give u proper upbringing
LOL Ghanaians will always win. mor0n tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole can be very frustrating,huh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by collynzo2(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
But collynzo you are just as bad. Why can you not reason like your sensible bro druid. The more you go on the more petro and otumfour will continue. You all need to stop
Go to BBA thread or something like that, if this place is too hot for you. Stop pretending.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Otumfour and Petrodollar stop with the insults. It is okay now. We have all behaved so childish(myself incl) i know how easy we can all get into the fight and it can last all night am sure but pls lets stop this. Both countries have a long way to go and we are all happy with our own country so there really is no point to all this fighting.

Woman go back to bed n make love to ur husband, we r here to finish diz animals once n for all. I am surprise u have nigerian friends wen there r DOGS around. Wot a disgrace
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: LOL Ghanaians will always win. mor0n tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole can be very frustrating,huh. grin grin grin

we'v bn teaching their ugly arzzes since, they still can't get their head straight grin grin grin grin grin

imagine a Ghanaian wit a nigerian uni degree grin grin grin grin tht wud be funny as fhuck grin grin grin grin

but to them, Nigerians wit Ghanaian Uni degree's are treated like kings and queens..... grin grin

cool
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: LOL Ghanaians will always win. mor0n tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole can be very frustrating,huh. grin grin grin
see this fool ooo so u think u are winning with this child play u are doing st.u.pid set of people with low iq

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Woman go back to bed n make love to ur husband, we r here to finish diz animals once n for all. I am surprise u have nigerian friends wen there r DOGS around. Wot a disgrace

take it easy on my baby, she's a Ghanaian princess

Royal baby, ride on....ur soldiers are here defending ur fine self and the motherland cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: Go to BBA thread or something like that, if this place is too hot for you. Stop pretending.
Lol so how did you know i was in the bba thread. So you have been stalking me grin grin. I'm not pretending. I am tired. Are you not tired of the constant fighting. Come on now even your partner in crime Adamskuty has changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.