Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69301 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:12am On Jul 20, 2013
[url]
Cusubaba: Where are those Trokosi Voodoo( Ewe juju), Sakawa( dwarf Ashanti ritualist), senseless bastards, primitive, extremely charcoal, extremely poor, extremely ugly more than baboon and ape Gaynaians. Ghana is doom forever said by poor refugee Kwame Nkrumah when he was a refugee in Guinea before he died of skin cancer. Ghana is a useless and ingrant country that survive from foreign Aids from China, western countries and Nigeria. A typical Ghanaian is ungreatful, lazy, senseless, bitter, and envious. Nigeria former president Olusengu Obasenjo donated 1,500 hilarous jeep to useless Ghana Police Force. In 2001 when John Kuffor was president of Ghana, Obasenjo gave ungreatful Ghanaians gas for free for 1 good year. Ghana with a tiny popuplation have Gold, Diamond. Cocoa, Buaxite, Uranium, Petroleum, Timber,etc but 90% of Ghana children can't even afford ordinary Primary school in Ghana. Tiny village called Ghana with many mineral resources have only one useless small dirty international airport, no road from the Southern part to the Northern part of Ghana. Ghana is doom forever said by refugee poor man Kwame Nkrumah when he was in exile in Guinea Republic.
[/url] look ape, if you don't have anything new to say just shut your dirty mouth. we've heard all your Ghanaians are black and nigerians are white nonsense so often that you've become not only too boring, but very, very f00lish. dirty, ugly pig! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Krasid: Advice of the day:Don't argue with an id.iot.There will bring you to their level and beat you with experience.Collynzo and co,it is time to stop.you are taking yourself to their level.

look @ this animal oooo, u have a picture of a guy pouring hennesy in a gen-set as ur profile pic, and ur here calling peeps names grin grin grin grin

nigerians and stupidity just dey gel well together grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2013
otumfour:

ur an ape, look around u, take a look @ ur neighborhood, see how dark it looks, juz like the jungle.....

in 2013, u can only enjoy 3hrs of electricity.........thes nigerian apes ehn grin grin grin grin grin
i don't want to reply u animals again buh let this be the last whr did u see 3 hours light u guys are insane and just cooking up story where i am there hav been light since yesterday murning and till this moment it has not being off so don't just cook up story to justify ur useless claim

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Krasid: Advice of the day:Don't argue with an id.iot.There will bring you to their level and beat you with experience.Collynzo and co,it is time to stop.you are taking yourself to their level.
so what's the nigerian level. the level of kidnappers, armed robbers, pr0stitutes, 419, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, exam cheats, titualists, withcraft, militants, boko haram, oil bunkering, pirates, terrorists? grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: i don't want to reply u animals again buh let this be the last whr did u see 3 hours light u guys are insane and just cooking up story where i am there hav been light since yesterday murning and till this moment it has not being off so don't just cook up story to justify ur useless claim
eediot, consider it an honour that you a mere fvcking nigerian animal is being abused by a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: [url][/url] look ape, if you don't have anything new to say just shut your dirty mouth. we've heard all your Ghanaians are black and nigerians are white nonsense so often that you've become not only too boring, but very, very f00lish. dirty, ugly pig! grin

bastard rat, ur nothing but a typical lazy senseless Gayna man that woman feeds. Listen gay baboon, no matter how long you bark like a hungry mad dog, ur can never change the word '' Ghana Must Go''. U gay apes will continue to be shoe shine boys to Nigerians and ur she-boon ugly women will continue to be cheap kitty-cat to Nigerian men e.g Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buhari, Jark Appia etc. Stupid village bastard.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: eediot, consider it an honour that you a mere fvcking nigerian animal is being abused by a Ghanaian.
junior oya go to bed go and sleep
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: bastard rat, ur nothing but a typical lazy senseless Gayna man that woman feeds. Listen gay baboon, no matter how long you bark like a hungry mad dog, ur can never change the word '' Ghana Must Go''. U gay apes will continue to be shoe shine boys to Nigerians and ur she-boon ugly women will continue to be cheap kitty-cat to Nigerian men e.g Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buhari, Jark Appia etc. Stupid village bastard.
hahahaha Ghana must Go? try harder, goat. we are talking about today,not 30 years ago. and today's reality is that your country is a sh1thole,huh? grow up, eediot. and with the way your dustbin country is going, Ghana Must Go is going to be like a picnic. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: junior oya go to bed go and sleep
and who is this uncircumcised bastard?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: junior oya go to bed go and sleep
Sleep for what? Those lazy bastard Gaynains don't have any work doing. Don't u know that Ghanaian women feeds and control lazy baboon Ghanaian men.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: and who is this uncircumcised bastard?
i know u are referring to ur dad and ur mum excuse me u lack home training and i can see clearly that u are a product of broken home did i insult u u r nt refering to me but ur whole household and ur entire generation even the unborn ones are u stu..pid?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Sleep for what? Those lazy bastard Gaynains don't have any work doing. Don't u know that Ghanaian women feeds and control lazy baboon Ghanaian men.
my guy u don talk true ooo they are lazy folks

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Sleep for what? Those lazy bastard Gaynains don't have any work doing. Don't u know that Ghanaian women feeds and control lazy baboon Ghanaian men.
only God will save you from terminal insanity? 'hardworking' nigerians don't produce anything-in fact they import everything from food to toothpicks grin every month, they gather in abuja to share oil money. that's all they do. grin grin grin so now collecting oil money every month is the 'hard work' these apes do? grin all the groundnut pyramids have long disappeared from the country of 'hard working' nigerians! they can't even produce cocoa! I understand the second biggest industry in your country is kidnapping. that's a lot of hard work, isn't it? fuelish igbo goat
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 1:43am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hahahaha Ghana must Go? try harder, goat. we are talking about today,not 30 years ago. and today's reality is that your country is a sh1thole,huh? grow up, eediot. and with the way your dustbin country is going, Ghana Must Go is going to be like a picnic. grin grin grin
Primitive bastard, Even today without Nigeria Gas, Ghana is finish. Since the pipeline that supply gas from Nigeria to Ghana damage in Togo sea last year, Ghanaians are living in darkest because Ghanaians are extremely poor and they can't afford Generator. Ghana Must Go will still exist even in next 1000 years, so deal with it u village rat.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Youngtekkey: i know u are referring to ur dad and ur mum excuse me u lack home training and i can see clearly that u are a product of broken home did i insult u u r nt refering to me but ur whole household and ur entire generation even the unborn ones are u stu..pid?
hahahah na so the thing pain you reach? grin grin grin grin at least I have a father and mother. I am sure you were a product of all those baby factories that dot your sh1thole!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny how their mods pretend to play fair, yet refuse to ban their clueless animals

says a loot abt the state of nigeria and why nigeria will continue to burn, bias murthafhurkaz grin grin grin grin grin

I was replying to tht animal when they banned me grin grin grin

still got a screenshot of my reply tho grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hahahah na so the thing pain you reach? grin grin grin grin at least I have a father and mother. I am sure you were a product of all those baby factories that dot your sh1thole!

I see the mods deleting posts from Ghanaians that hurt them grin grin grin grin

if they see it fit to delete those posts, they might azwel delete the thread but no, nigerians and their corrupt minds wud try to make it look like they dissed us

grin grin grin

we have murdered them on this thread no be small

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Youngtekkey(m): 1:50am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hahahah na so the thing pain you reach? grin grin grin grin at least I have a father and mother. I am sure you were a product of all those baby factories that dot your sh1thole!
shaking my head for ur life u think u r faceless and u can insult people all u like without knowing d person well keep doing dat buh i just hope one day this will not be the cause of untimely death!!!be warned ooo dn't just talk to pple anyhow idiot

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 1:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Primitive bastard, Even today without Nigeria Gas, Ghana is finish. Since the pipeline that supply gas from Nigeria to Ghana damage in Togo sea last year, Ghanaians are living in darkest because Ghanaians are extremely poor and they can't afford Generator. Ghana Must Go will still exist even in next 1000 years, so deal with it u village rat.

so this animal is the same as collynzo grin grin grin grin grin grin u are 1 big fhool, a Ghanaian girl has surely disappointed this animal grin grin grin

ur room dey look like a monkeys room grin grin grin grin

we'll keep hurting u animals till till grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 1:52am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: only God will save you from terminal insanity? 'hardworking' nigerians don't produce anything-in fact they import everything from food to toothpicks grin every month, they gather in abuja to share oil money. that's all they do. grin grin grin so now collecting oil money every month is the 'hard work' these apes do? grin all the groundnut pyramids have long disappeared from the country of 'hard working' nigerians! they can't even produce cocoa! I understand the second biggest industry in your country is kidnapping. that's a lot of hard work, isn't it? fuelish igbo goat

Primitive bastard, cocoa my foot. Ivory Coast is the largest producer of Cocoa in the world. Lazy ape, go to the streets of Accra and Kumasi and see how small female children called ''Kayeye'' in Ghana are busy struggling and carrying have loads in their heads just to feeds lazy Ghanaian men who are busy drinking Akpateshi( dry gin) and gossiping Nigeria this Nigeria that, Chinese this Chinese that, NDC this NDC that, NPP this NPP that. Lazy primitive bastard.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Primitive bastard, Even today without Nigeria Gas, Ghana is finish. Since the pipeline that supply gas from Nigeria to Ghana damage in Togo sea last year, Ghanaians are living in darkest because Ghanaians are extremely poor and they can't afford Generator. Ghana Must Go will still exist even in next 1000 years, so deal with it u village rat.
hahaha I can see that you are not only f00lish but very ill-informed as well. first of all, how much electricity can one produce with 100 million scfd of gas? I bet you have no clue. grin grin go find out and come back and talk rubbish.

secondly, you probably don't know Ghana is buidling a $1 billion gas processing plant in the western region which will be commissioned in December,huh? that project will provide 105 million scfd of gas 9,000 barrels equivalent of LPG and 2,000 barrels of condensate.

I hope your compromised brain can grasp all the figures I have just given you,huh? and if your low IQ can permit you, you can see very soon Ghana will not need to import gas from your sh1thole. then perhaps you can then cook the gas and shove it up your akpu-stained azzhole, dog. whack a con!

I bet you also don't know your country is currently struggling to find buyers for its oil,huh? the problem is that you are tooo f00lish. don't know why I am wasting my precious time with an eeediot like you!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 20, 2013
I don't think that any proud Nigerian would want to see the 10 things the world knows about nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by omanbapa4: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hahaha I can see that you are not only f00lish but very ill-informed as well. first of all, how much electricity can one produce with 100 million scfd of gas? I bet you have no clue. grin grin go find out and come back and talk rubbish.

secondly, you probably don't know Ghana is buidling a $1 billion gas processing plant in the western region which will be commissioned in December,huh? that project will provide 105 million scfd of gas 9,000 barrels equivalent of LPG and 2,000 barrels of condensate.

I hope your compromised brain can grasp all the figures I have just given you,huh? and if your low IQ can permit you, you can see very soon Ghana will not need to import gas from your sh1thole. then perhaps you can then cook the gas and shove it up your akpu-stained azzhole, dog. whack a con!

I bet you also don't know your country is currently struggling to find buyers for its oil,huh? the problem is that you are tooo f00lish. don't know why I am wasting my precious time with an eeediot like you!

they are there believing wht their shitty clueless leaders are telling them to make em feel good grin grin grin grin

their leaders securing free visas for themselves and their families and they watch them wit smiles on their faces and beat their chests in pride like the monkeys they are, nigeria jagajaga indeed grin grin grin grin

little did they know Ghana has got it so ryt on point grin grin grin grin

funny thing is the nigerian monkey bragging abt 2 days of constant electricity as if its an accomplishment, just goes to show how much of a village nigeria is

this whole thread was a lie some fhoolish nigerian put up and they all throw their hands in the air in happiness jubilating over it grin grin grin

omo nIgeria is dead

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Fuelish: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Primitive bastard, cocoa my foot. Ivory Coast is the largest producer of Cocoa in the world. Lazy ape, go to the streets of Accra and Kumasi and see how small female children called ''Kayeye'' in Ghana are busy struggling and carrying have loads in their heads just to feeds lazy Ghanaian men who are busy drinking Akpateshi( dry gin) and gossiping Nigeria this Nigeria that, Chinese this Chinese that, NDC this NDC that, NPP this NPP that. Lazy primitive bastard.
did he say Ghana was the largest producer of cocoa? they drink apketeshie and don't hurt anyone,huh? what about those whose lives revolve around stealing from other people. why is kidnapping the most profitable industry in nigeria today, after oil. today, anything that mobves in that sh1thole is at risk of being kidnapped grin and the ransom these days can be as a ridiculous as gala and a bottle of coke! see the lives of hardworking nigerians, who now earn a living as kidnappers, armed robbers, pr0stitutes, ritualists etc and eediots like you don't even see anything wrong with that. what a tragedy. a country of 200 million sleepwalking into the dustbin of history. so sad and pathetic shocked cool
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2013
PetroDolla: hahaha I can see that you are not only f00lish but very ill-informed as well. first of all, how much electricity can one produce with 100 million scfd of gas? I bet you have no clue. grin grin go find out and come back and talk rubbish.

Fool, don't u know that tiny oil in Ghana is OADON and CONOIL that is financing the explotiation. Village bastard, OADON and CONOIL is own by Nigerians. Listen fool, ur poor tiny country that survive by foreign aid will continue begging Nigeria for gas, money. Ur bleaching face president John Mahama have visited Nigeria 6 times this year begging for Gas and money. Charcoal slowpoke.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Fuelish: 2:08am On Jul 20, 2013
omanbapa4:

they are there believing wht their shitty clueless leaders are telling them to make em feel good grin grin grin grin

their leaders securing free visas for themselves and their families and they watch them wit smiles on their faces and beat their chests in pride like the monkeys they are, nigeria jagajaga indeed grin grin grin grin

little did they know Ghana has got it so ryt on point grin grin grin grin

funny thing is the nigerian monkey bragging abt 2 days of constant electricity as if its an accomplishment, just goes to show how much of a village nigeria is

this whole thread was a lie some fhoolish nigerian put up and they all throw their hands in the air in happiness jubilating over it grin grin grin

omo nIgeria is dead
hahaha what's happening in that sh1thole would have triggered a revolution in so many other countries in africa. but these eeediots are simply clueless and stvpid. suffering and smiling. no wonder their leaders don't even respect them. their cassava-eating president said on national television that he didn't give a damn about them! can you imagine an elected leader saying such crap? in any civilized country, such a leader will never win any election in that country again. but hei, it is nigeria we are talking about here. the ruling party says its going to be in power for the next 150 years, and there is nothing these bunch of cowards, azzholes can do about it. so sad,huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 2:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Fuelish: did he say Ghana was the largest producer of cocoa? they drink apketeshie and don't hurt anyone,huh? what about those whose lives revolve around stealing from other people. why is kidnapping the most profitable industry in nigeria today, after oil. today, anything that mobves in that sh1thole is at risk of being kidnapped grin and the ransom these days can be as a ridiculous as gala and a bottle of coke! see the lives of hardworking nigerians, who now earn a living as kidnappers, armed robbers, pr0stitutes, ritualists etc and eediots like you don't even see anything wrong with that. what a tragedy. a country of 200 million sleepwalking into the dustbin of history. so sad and pathetic shocked cool
Yet ur bleaching face president John Mahama come to beg in Nigeria every month. Yet ur burnt face baboon late president John Atta Mills was worshiping in TB Joshua church every sunday in Lagos. Yet ur porn actors and actress don't went leave Nigeria and Nigerian men only. What a lunatic village bastard from tiny slum called Gayna!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Fuelish: 2:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Fool, don't u know that tiny oil in Ghana is OADON and CONOIL that is financing the explotiation. Village bastard, OADON and CONOIL is own by Nigerians. Listen fool, ur poor tiny country that survive by foreign aid will continue begging Nigeria for gas, money. Ur bleaching face president John Mahama have visited Nigeria 6 times this year begging for Gas and money. Charcoal slowpoke.
Jezuz Christo! Oando and Conoil doing what, dog? financing Ghana's gas project? this is exactly how eediots like you peddle falsehood amnd the next time some other m0ron will be repeating the same crapo on NL. can you produce evidence in respect of what you just said, about Oando and Conoil financing Ghana's gas project? well, for your information no nigerian company is involved in Ghana's oil and gas industry. we took a conscious decision to exclude nigerian companies from our oil and gas industry. if you know any nigerians company that had sneaked into the Ghana oil and gas industry, give me their name and by Monday they'll have their contracts terminated.I will personally make sure of that. we can see what you thieves, murders and rapists have done with your oil and gas industry.

by the way, the only investment Oando has in Ghana is a few run-down petrol filling stations. as for Conoil they are not even in Ghana.

undernourished, undereducated and unemployable dirty nigerian pig hope I've educated you enough. I should actually be charging you a fee for all of that, dog!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2013
Fuelish: hahaha what's happening in that sh1thole would have triggered a revolution in so many other countries in africa. but these eeediots are simply clueless and stvpid. suffering and smiling. no wonder their leaders don't even respect them. their cassava-eating president said on national television that he didn't give a damn about them! can you imagine an elected leader saying such crap? in any civilized country, such a leader will never win any election in that country again. but hei, it is nigeria we are talking about here. the ruling party says its going to be in power for the next 150 years, and there is nothing these bunch of cowards, azzholes can do about it. so sad,huh?

Who killed Kwame Nkrumah? Who killed Kotoka? Who killed Achampong? Answer the question u village rat. Kwame Nkrumah faught for Ghana independent but u wicked, envious, hatred Gaynaians ploited a coup and over -throw his regime and sent him exile to Guinea Republic. kwame Nkrumah died as a poor refugee in Guinea republic, what wicked a country? Listen charcoal ape, we don't kill our fore fathers like u Ghanaians. Nigeria founding fathers like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Tafa Balewa, Harbart Mercury live happily in Nigeria before they died.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Fuelish: 2:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Yet ur bleaching face president John Mahama come to beg in Nigeria every month. Yet ur burnt face baboon late president John Atta Mills was worshiping in TB Joshua church every sunday in Lagos. Yet ur porn actors and actress don't went leave Nigeria and Nigerian men only. What a lunatic village bastard from tiny slum called Gayna!!!
look you are not talking to children here so don't go blabbing like a f00l. yes, the late Atta Mills, an internationally respected professor of law, used to attend TB Joshua's church. In Ghana, we recognise that even our presidents have a right to worship wherever they want. it is not agaisnt our constituion for our president to worhsip in a church in or outside Ghana. where to worship was a personal decision. I know he attended TB Joshua's church in Lagos only once. so whatg is this nonsense about "worshiping in TB Joshua's church every Sunday in Lagos?"

compared with shoe-less, cassava-eating president our current president is far refined and polished. check out their pictures together https://www.nairaland.com/1300873/jonathan-john-mahama-achebes-burial and what will my president be begging for in your dustbin country? cassava bread or bleaching cream? the Ghanaian president works with a national budget (2013) of $16 billion ( for a country of 24 million). your own president is responsible for some 200 million long-suffering people and the federal govt budget for 2013 is $31. so tell me, between the man who has $16 to take care of 24 million and the one with 31 billion for 200 million, who realistically is in a position to 'help' the other?

the problem with a fool like you is that you enjoy peddling falsehood to your gullible, clueless countrymen. eediotic ape!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Fuelish: 2:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Cusubaba: Who killed Kwame Nkrumah? Who killed Kotoka? Who killed Achampong? Answer the question u village rat. Kwame Nkrumah faught for Ghana independent but u wicked, envious, hatred Gaynaians ploited a coup and over -throw his regime and sent him exile to Guinea Republic. kwame Nkrumah died as a poor refugee in Guinea republic, what wicked a country? Listen charcoal ape, we don't kill our fore fathers like u Ghanaians. Nigeria founding fathers like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Tafa Balewa, Harbart Mercury live happily in Nigeria before they died.
I can see you have nothing sensible to talk about. I sense a f00l under the influence of drugs or something. you don't deserve my time, goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.