Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? (4312 Views)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
I SEE MEN AS TREES >>> MARK 8 VS 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
YOU 'NEGROS' WERE THE TREE OF LIFE. YOU WERE ANGELS. ANGEL MEANS MESSENGER OF GOD. AND WHAT WAS YOUR MESSAGE ? TO BE THE SPIRITUAL LIGHT AND GUIDANCE TO THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AKA THE GENTILE NATIONS. THIS WAS YOUR PURPOSE. YOU WERE ANGELS. BEFORE YOU DECIDED THAT YOU WERE MORE INTRIGUED BY THE IDOLATRY OF THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AND HENCE YOU DITCHED YOUR INITIAL CALLING >>>> JUDE 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

AND AS A RESULT YOU WERE LOCKED OUT OF THE FIRST COVENANT AND KICKED INTO 'LAWS'. YOU WERE KICKED FROM BEING A CELESTIAL BODY TO BEING A TERRESTRIAL BODY. INCORRUPTION INHERITED CORRUPTION AND YOU WERE LEFT N-AKED ( NO PROTECTION ) FROM THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. HENCE YOUR CURRENT PLIGHT TODAY IN THE DRAGONS DEN COMPASSED ABOUT BY THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. YOU ARE A FALLEN ANGEL BLACK MAN. DISCONTINUED FROM YOUR HERITAGE AS AN ISRAELITE ( JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 )

NOW THE WORLD STAGE HAS 2 MAJOR PLAYERS. THE NEGRO AND THE CAUCASIAN. JACOB AND ESAU. EVERYONE ELSE ARE EXTRAS. FURTHER DOWN THE LINE ( EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE ) THE CONTROL OF THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO ESAU ( THE CAUCASIAN ) TO BE THE SPIRITUAL LIGHT OF THE WORLD. HE WAS GIVEN THE BLACK HORSE ( CONTROL OF THE WORLD ECONOMY AND RESOURCES ), THE RED HORSE ( CONTROL AND ABILITY TO PRODUCE THE WORLDS WEAPONRY SO AS TO BREAK PEOPLE DOWN WITH A ROD OF IRON IF THEY DONT CONFORM TO GODS LAWS ), THE PALE HORSE ( ABILITY TO BRING HELL AND DESTRUCTION ON REPROBATE STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS PEOPLE ). THE POWER AND THE WEALTH CORRUPTED HIM EARLY AND HE SOLD HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A BOWL OF SOUP ( MATERIALISM ). HE USED THE POWER TO ACQUIRE THE WORLDS WEALTH. HE QUICKLY ABANDONED HIS POST AS AN ANGEL OF GOD ( MESSENGER OF GOD ) TO LEAD THE WORLD BY THE LAWS OF GOD.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. WHO ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS IN THE WORLD ? THE BLACK AND THE WHITE RACE. ISRAEL AND ESAU. JACOB AND ESAU. JACOB IS ALREADY PAYING FOR BEING A FALLEN ANGEL. ITS ESAUS TURN NEXT. THE CAUCASIAN WILL BE THE NEW NI--ER IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS ALL SPIRITUAL. YOUR PLIGHT, BLACK MAN IS SPIRITUAL NOT CIRCUMSTANTIAL. AFTER ARMAGEDDON ? ITS TIME FOR THE SWITCH. THE REVERSE OF FORTUNES. THE FALLEN ANGEL ESAU STARTING HIS OWN PUNISHMENT. wink AND YOU JACOB BEING RELEASED FROM YOUR PUNISHMENT. THE REBIRTH OF JUDAH. THE RISE OF ISRAEL
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
You mean the following is the first recorded blacks on blondes intermarriage?

Genesis 6:1-2

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: You mean the following is the first recorded blacks on blondes intermarriage?

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
WELL THOSE WERE NOT NECESSARILY BLACKS ON BLONDES. MORE LIKE BLACKS ON ETHIOPIAN WOMEN. YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THAT DURING THIS PERIOD THE PROMINENT EMPIRE WERE THE HAMITIC EMPIRES LIKE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN. THEY ARE MODERN DAY ETHIOPIANS ALSO KNOWN AS CUSH. SO YEAH BLACK MEN ON ETHIOPIAN MAMAS AMONGST OTHER WOMEN OF COURSE grin grin grin BLACK MEN BEEN DIGGING ON THEM ETHIOPIANS ( CUSH ) AND SOMALIANS ( PHUT ) FOR A LONG TIME SIRE LOL
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by iamdsam: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Space booked for exchange for a cup of garri
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
iamdsam: Space booked for exchange for a cup of garri
SPEAKING OF GARRI. I NEED SOME. AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEMOLINA grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: You mean the following is the first recorded blacks on blondes intermarriage?

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2013

change ur signature.. Its blasphemous
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Facking Hell

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
sylvalord:
change ur signature.. Its blasphemous

I live to blaspheme. tongue
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
hey mr obadaiah, if you lyke kontinue smoking your weed but all i know is dat you are gonna go down. You made a prophecy that in the next four years, the united states will be obliterated. This is what will be used to test your "ORIGINALITY" SO MR OBADAIAH blabb all you want; am just watching. grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
jackbauersballs: Facking Hell
INDEED SIRE. WE ARE IN HELL grin grin grin QUITE APTLY PUT SIRE LOL
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2013
olire: hey mr obadaiah, if you lyke kontinue smoking your weed but all i know is dat you are gonna go down. You made a prophecy that in the next four years, the united states will be obliterated. This is what will be used to test your "ORIGINALITY" SO MR OBADAIAH blabb all you want; am just watching. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin HEY BROS, TIME IS SHORT. PROPHESIES FINNA UNFOLD RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. SPEAKING OF ANGELS YOU DO KNOW THE MYTHOLOGICAL ASCRIBING OF INVISIBLE ENTITIES TO ANGELS IS ROMAN CATHOLIC FABLES. ANGEL JUST MEANS MESSENGER. THE 12 TRIBES OF ANGELS WERE ANGELS TILL THEY FELL. 'FALLEN ANGELS' IS NOT SOME DEEP MYSTICAL NAME. IT JUST MEANS 'LOST SOUL'. YALL GONE HAVE TO DEMYSTIFY THE BIBLE SO YOU CAN SEE HOW REAL IT IS. SOME OF YALL STILL CAUGHT UP IN FABLES >>>>> 2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin grin 2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables
i think you are taking about urself here grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
olire: i think you are taking about urself here grin
NOT ME SIRE. I DONT PEDDLE FABLES. I PEDDLE REALITY. ALL MY SCRIPTURAL BREAKDOWNS CAN BE LINKED TO WHATS HAPPENING IN THE REAL WORLD. YOU MUST GOT ME CONFUSED WITH GOSHEN grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: NOT ME SIRE. I DONT PEDDLE FABLES. I PEDDLE REALITY. ALL MY SCRIPTURAL BREAKDOWNS CAN BE LINKED TO WHATS HAPPENING IN THE REAL WORLD. YOU MUST GOT ME CONFUSED WITH GOSHEN grin
lol you say fables; isn't preaching a ruthless God Fables? Isn't preaching a God that upholds slavery fables? Isn't preaching that the whole bible is an allegory fables? Isn't preaching about a God who just uses humans as tools, slaughtering them he seems fit Fables? Now mr Obadaiah; DON'T YOU PREACH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED!!
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2013
olire: lol you say fables; isn't preaching a ruthless God Fables? Isn't preaching a God that upholds slavery fables? Isn't preaching that the whole bible is an allegory fables? Isn't preaching about a God who just uses humans as tools, slaughtering them he seems fit Fables? Now mr Obadaiah; DON'T YOU PREACH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED!!
YOU DO ERR SIRE. NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE IS SLAVERY UPHELD. IN FACT GOD SAYS IF YOU PUT SOMEONE IN SLAVERY YOU YOURSELF WILL BE ENSLAVED AS RECOMPENSE.

REVELATION 13 VS 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity:

ISAIAH 14 VS 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

WELL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY RUTHLESS. HE IS RUTHLESSLY RIGHTEOUS. IF YOU KILL YOU WILL BE KILLED. THATS RUTHLESS AND RIGHTEOUS AND PROPER. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE DOTH JUDGE AND MAKE WAR RIGHTEOUSLY.

BIBLE AS AN ALLEGORY IS NOT FABLES. ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT SOMEONE PARTED A WHOLE SEA WITH A STICK OR SOME GUY WAS IN A LIONS DEN AND DID NOT GET ATE UP, NOW THATS FABLES. WHAT I COME UP WITH IS SOUND DOCTRINE BY WHICH I HOPE TO CONFOUND THE GAINSAYERS AND SCOFFERS LOL

YOU DO ERR SIRE. IN FACT YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO MAKING THE PHARISEE 2013 LIST grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR SIRE. NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE IS SLAVERY UPHELD. IN FACT GOD SAYS IF YOU PUT SOMEONE IN SLAVERY YOU YOURSELF WILL BE ENSLAVED AS RECOMPENSE.

REVELATION 13 VS 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity:

ISAIAH 14 VS 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

WELL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY RUTHLESS. HE IS RUTHLESSLY RIGHTEOUS. IF YOU KILL YOU WILL BE KILLED. THATS RUTHLESS AND RIGHTEOUS AND PROPER. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE DOTH JUDGE AND MAKE WAR RIGHTEOUSLY.

BIBLE AS AN ALLEGORY IS NOT FABLES. ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT SOMEONE PARTED A WHOLE SEA WITH A STICK OR SOME GUY WAS IN A LIONS DEN AND DID NOT GET ATE UP, NOW THATS FABLES. WHAT I COME UP WITH IS SOUND DOCTRINE BY WHICH I HOPE TO CONFOUND THE GAINSAYERS AND SCOFFERS LOL

YOU DO ERR SIRE. IN FACT YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO MAKING THE PHARISEE 2013 LIST grin
does God punish children for their father's iniquity? So you think that God couldn't have performed all those miracles?

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by amanda2013(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
hahahaha prophet obadiah u funy die walai!

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
amanda2013: hahahaha prophet obadiah u funy die walai!
I have always told him; he smokes 2uuuuu much weed cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
I have always told him; he smokes 2uuuuu much weed cheesy but he won't listen cry
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
this OBADIAH 777 na real ogogoro drinker

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
olire: does God punish children for their father's iniquity? So you think that God couldn't have performed all those miracles?
well technically God does punish children for their fathers iniquity >>> isaiah 14 vs 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers <<< but thats only because the children in the third or fourth generation is the person coming back in the reincarnation again to pay for sins he committed 3 or 4 generations ago. >>>>> exodus 20 vs 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <<<< combine the two verses prior to this one >>> ezekiel 18 vs 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

there you have it sire. reincarnation. the son pays for the sins of the fathers only because the son is the father in the reincarnation after the 3rd or 4th generation wink

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
its that sound doctrine grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
mmark12: this OBADIAH 777 na real ogogoro drinker
i am quite partial to merlot, thank you very much. cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
If have learned again this evening.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: well technically God does punish children for their fathers iniquity >>> isaiah 14 vs 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers <<< but thats only because the children in the third or fourth generation is the person coming back in the reincarnation again to pay for sins he committed 3 or 4 generations ago. >>>>> exodus 20 vs 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <<<< combine the two verses prior to this one >>> ezekiel 18 vs 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

there you have it sire. reincarnation. the son pays for the sins of the fathers only because the son is the father in the reincarnation after the 3rd or 4th generation wink
bros where have you seen it in the bible that there is reicarnation, it is not a biblical teaching. You didn't answer all my questions, can't God perform miracles? :-/

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: well technically God does punish children for their fathers iniquity >>> isaiah 14 vs 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers <<< but thats only because the children in the third or fourth generation is the person coming back in the reincarnation again to pay for sins he committed 3 or 4 generations ago. >>>>> exodus 20 vs 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <<<< combine the two verses prior to this one >>> ezekiel 18 vs 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Light without end!!!!

Ain Soph Aur!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
olire: bros where have you seen it in the bible that there is reicarnation, it is not a biblical teaching. You didn't answer all my questions, can't God perform miracles? :-/
well reincarnation is not an overt biblical teaching. it is covert. for those with the spirit to discern. can God perform miracles ? He can do anything. he is God wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Light without end!!!!

Ain Soph Aur!!!!
you know it sire. lets illuminate the darkness cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: well reincarnation is not an overt biblical teaching. it is covert. for those with the spirit to discern
What are you saying, the bible is our standard anybody that teaches anything that is not in the bible is blabbing which you are doing?.
obadiah777: can God perform miracles ? He can do anything. he is God wink
aren't the miracles in the bible allegories?
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
olire: What are you saying, the bible is our standard anybody that teaches anything that is not in the bible is blabbing which you are doing?. aren't the miracles in the bible allegories?
but you err. there are secrets in the bible that are not revealed to everyone >>>

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets

so while some things may not be in the bible for some, it is in the bible for some. remember that wink

and i think you may be confusing the word miracle with magic. a miracle is an extraordinary event. there are many extraordinary events in the bible. there are no magical tricks. the lord is not into professor peller type of tricks now grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah777: but you err. there are secrets in the bible that are not revealed to everyone >>>

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets

so while some things may not be in the bible for some, it is in the bible for some. remember that wink
what are you saying the verse you quoted say "the lord will DO nothing" it didn't say the lord will tell his prophet that "am sorry, i forgot to say something" everything we need to know is in the scriptures. If we are to go according to what you are saying, an idiot can just wake up one day and say that God told him that he(God) is afag. But we know he is lying because it is not in the bible. Mr Obadaih show us where God said, "i punish reicarnated children" to prove you aren't a fraud.

obadiah777: and i think you may be confusing the word miracle with magic. a miracle is an extraordinary event. there are many extraordinary events in the bible. there are no magical tricks. the lord is not into professor peller type of tricks now grin
what are you saying, isn't it you that said that the parting of the nile is an allegory, that Daniel being rescued from the lions is an allegory? Bros please clarify urself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Jabhat Al-nusra Execute Woman For Adultery By Shooting Her Top Of Head / List Of Fake Pastors In Nigeria / Why Are Christians Always Trying To Convert You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.