Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? (4329 Views)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hey mmark12 is that you? smiley

The wannabe british career soilder?

How did that turn out?

Well my advice is still the same, dont go losing your mind amongst other things in another mans war smiley
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh: Hey mmark12 is that you? smiley

How did that turn out?

Well my advice is still the same, dont go losing your mind amongst other things in another mans war smiley
oh please let him go for the war lol. this here is his destiny >>>>> isaiah 13 vs 15 and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. <<< he will be joined unto edom ( caucasians ) on the battle field in ww3 and hence will fall by the sword ( slaughtered ) right along with them grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: oh please let him go for the war lol. this here is his destiny >>>>> isaiah 13 vs 15 and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. <<< he will be joined unto edom ( caucasians ) on the battle field in ww3 and hence will fall by the sword ( slaughtered ) right along with them grin grin

Poor chap smiley
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Poor chap smiley
indeed sire. poor chap lwtmb cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by escavros: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Be careful of the sort of information you propagate.

The message of Christ is simple. "you must be born again" forsake your ways and sins and embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Jesus loves you

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
escavros: Be careful of the sort of information you propagate.

The message of Christ is simple. "you must be born again" forsake your ways and sins and embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Jesus loves you
there is a time to cry and a time to laugh. a time for war and a time for peace. what you are preaching ? thaat time is over. this is judgement period. you sir are not measuring the times diligently. look around you. look at syria ( isaiah chapter 17 ). then the syria situation will spread to iran and then ww3. the lord has sealed all those he wants in their foreheads. now its time for destruction.

currently we are at the sixth seal, fifth and sixth vial, sixth trumpet. we are waiting on the 777

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: there is a time to cry and a time to laugh. a time for war and a time for peace. what you are preaching ? thaat time is over. this is judgement period. you sir are not measuring the times diligently. look around you. look at syria ( isaiah chapter 17 ). then the syria situation will spread to iran and then ww3. the lord has sealed all those he wants in their foreheads. now its time for destruction.

currently we are at the sixth seal, fifth and sixth vial, sixth trumpet. we are waiting on the 777

Judgement time Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Judgement time Sire smiley
you know it. folks still talking about gospel. lwkm grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
the rise of reprobate prophets like oyedepo and oyakhilome is to keep those who are not going to make it in a delusion till destruction comes. those who will make it have been selected. and only a third of israel ( negros ) would make it. so in nigeria with a population of 180 million people ? 120 million would be vaporized ( zechariah 13 vs 8 ). those 120 million are those running around talking about the gospels in oyedepo and oyakhilome and firemans church. this aint the time for gospels. these are prophetic times. the testimony of christ is the spirit of prophesy ( revelation 19 vs 10 )

revelation 19 vs 10 the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh: Hey mmark12 is that you? smiley

How did that turn out?

CRY CRY BABY I WANT TO SEE YOUR MUMMY

I would rather take an advice from a dog than from a low life WW3 Armageddon seeker like you

my British army career status is none of your business.

what a bunch of hypocrites.these so called preachers like MOST HIGH are nothing but slugs. they will preach born again and bible prophecy bullshit and then insult you.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD, LOW LIFE SLUD HYPORCRITES. Bible prophecy is a myth and devil will reject you at the last day
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: oh please let him go for the war lol. this here is his destiny >>>>> isaiah 13 vs 15 and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. <<< he will be joined unto edom ( caucasians ) on the battle field in ww3 and hence will fall by the sword ( slaughtered ) right along with them grin grin

OH THATS SOO FUNNY, YOUR MUMMY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOURDADDY JUST BJ
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

not sure my mummy knew what BJ was when she had me. she was sent straight from fillage to london to meet my dad. only thang she knew was how to make amala grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

Finally he speaks smiley

you dont have to go if you dont want to you know

the war I mean....

smiley
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
what a bunch of losers most high and obadiah 777.

MOST HIGH probably enjoys giving Obadiah 777 BJ in the males toilet

that may be why MostHigh always agrees with him all the time. who can tell
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: not sure my mummy knew what BJ was when she had me. she was sent straight from fillage to london to meet my dad. only thang she knew was how to make amala grin grin

from amala loving mummy to WW3 Armageddon. NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHNG

by the way, word of advice. you are not funny, u are dry.

oh boy devil go reject you preacher boy.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: what a bunch of losers most high and obadiah 777.

MOST HIGH probably enjoys giving Obadiah 777 BJ in the males toilet

that may be why MostHigh always agrees with him all the time. who can tell
why are you so obsessed with this gay issue ? sound to me like you are a repressed homo-thug grin cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

from amala loving mummy to WW3 Armageddon. NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHNG

by the way, word of advice. you are not funny, u are dry.

oh boy devil go reject you preacher boy.
i wasnt trying to be funny. i honestly dont think she knew what BJ was. i would be surprised if she did cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
dont know about you, but i love women

you are in love WW3 preacher boy. may u are gay, u tell me

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

CRY CRY BABY I WANT TO SEE YOUR MUMMY

I would rather take an advice from a dog than from a low life WW3 Armageddon seeker like you

my British army career status is none of your business.

@Mosthigh you should have kept it private and not discussed it with a billion people

[b][/b]what a bunch of hypocrites.these so called preachers like MOST HIGH are nothing but slugs. they will preach born again and bible prophecy bullshit and then insult you.

@mosthigh dont know what your talking about here

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD, LOW LIFE SLUD HYPORCRITES. Bible prophecy is a myth and devil will reject you at the last day

Define Myth

you sound like someone with Attention deficitn hypersensitivity disorder smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Define Myth

you sound like someone with Attention deficitn hypersensitivity disorder smiley

are u stupid or slow or both.

use a dictionary or may be your ww3 Armageddon church havent taught u how to use one.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

are u stupid or slow or both.

use a dictionary or may be your ww3 Armageddon church havent taught u how to use one.

Yep

Attention deficitn hypersensitivity disorder it is smiley
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: why are you so obsessed with this gay issue ? sound to me like you are a repressed homo-thug grin cheesy

I was thinking the same thing Sire

All he could talk about on his military career thread was men laying with men

And now the same thing again

Its no wonder he wants to go to war smiley
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

I was thinking the same thing Sire

All he could talk about on his military career thread was men laying with men

And now the same thing again

Its no wonder he wants to go to war smiley
well you know in the military they have communal showers for men ? maybe thats why he wants to join. cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: well you know in the military they have communal showers for men ? maybe thats why he wants to join. cheesy

Took the thoughts right out of my head smiley if there is such a thing sire.

LWTMBF

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
I am here to announce that WW3 Armageddon are began

Russia few hrs ago launched about 3000 strategic nukes to cities in EU and America. US,UK and France have just launched a counter-attack with cruise and trident missiles targeting Russian cities and its allies in the mid east and Asia.

China was just sitting on the sideline and all of a sudden India launched its Short range nuclear missiles targeting Chinese cities. China and Pakistan vex and launched their nukes in retaliation for India;s provocation. India launch some missiles to Pakistan for not minding their business.

Israel has nuked the whole mid east for attacking them in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

GUESS WHAT MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS OBADIAH 777 & MOST HIGH ARE SOO HAPPY WITH THESE DESTRUCTIONS AND THEY ARE ALREADY HAVING WET DREAMS BECAUSE SOON THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH grin grin grin grin grin grin

status reports
(1)causalities: 1 billion
(2)Obadiah 777 & Most high still waiting to inherit a destroyed planet, wet dream continues and soo happy they fellow mankind are dead from nukes becos they will soon inherit the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
(3) wait point of correction obadiah and most high are dead due to fallout of the nuclear war grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
(4) the whole continent is covered with debris, hunger, disease ravage the whole world sad sad sad sad sad
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: I am here to announce that WW3 Armageddon are began

Russia few hrs ago launched about 3000 strategic nukes to cities in EU and America. US,UK and France have just launched a counter-attack with cruise and trident missiles targeting Russian cities and its allies in the mid east and Asia.

China was just sitting on the sideline and all of a sudden India launched its Short range nuclear missiles targeting Chinese cities. China and Pakistan vex and launched their nukes in retaliation for India;s provocation. India launch some missiles to Pakistan for not minding their business.

Israel has nuked the whole mid east for attacking them in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

GUESS WHAT MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS OBADIAH 777 & MOST HIGH ARE SOO HAPPY WITH THESE DESTRUCTIONS AND THEY ARE ALREADY HAVING WET DREAMS BECAUSE SOON THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH grin grin grin grin grin grin

status reports
(2)Obadiah 777 & Most high still waiting to inherit a destroyed planet, wet dream continues and soo happy they fellow mankind are dead from nukes becos they will soon inherit the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
(3) wait point of correction obadiah and most high are dead due to fallout of the nuclear war grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
(4) the whole continent is covered with debris, hunger, disease ravage the whole world sad sad sad sad sad

Abeg no use laf take kill person

You sound like a minor

You sure your not like 12yrs or somthing like that smiley

Attention deficitn hypersensitivity disorder.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Took the thoughts right out of my head smiley if there is such a thing sire.

LWTMBF
grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: well you know in the military they have communal showers for men ? maybe thats why he wants to join. cheesy

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

DUMBER AND DUMBER talking. dont worry the meek will soon inherit the earth.

Armageddon Armageddon obadiah and most high are the lowest of the low. you claim to be born again and look at what you talking about males in communal showers. u are nothing but ass holes. DUFUS
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: I am here to announce that WW3 Armageddon are began

status reports

i didnt choose the game. the game chose me grin grin <<< real pimping lingo
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
wait wait, they just announced that WW3 Armageddon is over and Jesus did not return and Obadiah and his cock sucking friend most high are dead grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

DUMBER AND DUMBER talking. dont worry the meek will soon inherit the earth.

Armageddon Armageddon obadiah and most high are the lowest of the low. you claim to be born again and look at what you talking about males in communal showers. u are nothing but ass holes. DUFUS
yeah we know why you want to join the british army. just remember >>>>> leviticus 20 vs 13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. <<< you finna be put to death if you keep salivatin about nekkid british soldiers
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: wait wait, they just announced that WW3 Armageddon is over and Jesus did not return and Obadiah and his cock sucking friend most high are dead grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah you got jokes like basketmouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rising Atheism By Deji Yesufu / Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult / The True Name Of The Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.