Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? (4330 Views)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
what are your thoughts on the emergence of a one world currency? In 1988 it was predicted by the economist magazine that in 30yrs (2018) a global currency called the phoenix would emerge...

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
obadiah!! cheesy cheesy

*grabs snack to read this thread* grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lord have mercy. grin grin grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
olire: what are you saying the verse you quoted say "the lord will DO nothing" it didn't say the lord will tell his prophet that "am sorry, i forgot to say something" everything we need to know is in the scriptures. If we are to go according to what you are saying, an idiot can just wake up one day and say that God told him that he(God) is afag. But we know he is lying because it is not in the bible. Mr Obadaih show us where God said, "i punish reicarnated children" to prove you aren't a fraud.

what are you saying, isn't it you that said that the parting of the nile is an allegory, that Daniel being rescued from the lions is an allegory? Bros please clarify urself.
i already did sire, were you asleep during the lecture cheesy

obadiah777: well technically God does punish children for their fathers iniquity >>> isaiah 14 vs 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers <<< but thats only because the children in the third or fourth generation is the person coming back in the reincarnation again to pay for sins he committed 3 or 4 generations ago. >>>>> exodus 20 vs 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <<<< combine the two verses prior to this one >>> ezekiel 18 vs 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

there you have it sire. reincarnation. the son pays for the sins of the fathers only because the son is the father in the reincarnation after the 3rd or 4th generation wink
<<< the lecture. and wasnt nobody parting no gaddem nile. it was the red sea ( not an actual body of water ) that was parted lol. and there is no such person named daniel. the name represents a group of people. bible is deep sire. you can stay on the first level of depth and get a shallow understanding or you can delve below the surface into several layers of depth to get a deeper understanding. depends on what your brain power can handle.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
jacobscros: what are your thoughts on the emergence of a one world currency? In 1988 it was predicted by the economist magazine that in 30yrs (2018) a global currency called the phoenix would emerge...
a one world currency is not going to happen. no time for that. however the illuminated ones have achieved what nimrod tried to create in the babylonian empire, although they achieved theirs economically. a global economy. intertwined global economy. one country falls it affects everyone else. countries interlocked economically as a means to exploit the weak. thats as close as you would get to a global currency.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
*Kails*:
obadiah!! cheesy cheesy

*grabs snack to read this thread* grin grin
sup mrs egyptologist smdh grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
*Kails*:
Lord have mercy. grin grin grin grin
quite aptly put. we all need his mercies grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by sylve11: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
Obidiah i dey cum. cool
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
sylve11: Obidiah i dey cum. cool
wait for madam grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: sup mrs egyptologist smdh grin

jealous?
quit hatin cool

btw i saw what you said about ethiopians grin

it reminded me of a video i wanted to show you
for a while.

what do you think of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgpjteJnzQ4

was this a "african" victory or heathens vs heathens?

grin grin grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: quite aptly put. we all need his mercies grin

true. true. smiley
he's most certainly been so good to me.

esp. this year kiss
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2013
O, check out this video when you get a chance.

https://www.nairaland.com/106167/typical-afro-centric-ways/1#17131635

skip to 20:42...I think you will find it interesting. wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2013
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fhl%3Den-GB%26v%3DYGAaPjqdbgQ%26gl%3DNG[/url]
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by joe4christ(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Our brother obadiah is gradually running mad....

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

jealous?
quit hatin cool

for a while.

grin grin grin grin

A turning point in african history

Amazing!!
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

jealous?
quit hatin cool

for a while.

grin grin grin grin
aint nobody watching no video about no gaddem hamites. ok so i got curious about the video after brother most highs comment. well that video aint got nothing to do with israelites. those are our two enemies fighting each other. ethiopians are ancient babylonians aka cushites aka hamites. they had us in slavery for 70 years. so just a case of two of our enemies fighting each other. heathen vs heathen. ethiopians dont like negros grin

zephaniah 2 vs 12 Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword. << for messing up israel
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

true. true. smiley
he's most certainly been so good to me.

esp. this year kiss
yeah you mean amen ra the sun god cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2013
joe4christ: Our brother obadiah is gradually running mad....
says joe4baal aka mr i have been watching near death experience videos as my way to serve God grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2013
jacobscros: [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fhl%3Den-GB%26v%3DYGAaPjqdbgQ%26gl%3DNG[/url]
*Kails*:
O, check out this video when you get a chance.

https://www.nairaland.com/106167/typical-afro-centric-ways/1#17131635

skip to 20:42...I think you will find it interesting. wink
aint nobody got time for all this mess here tongue
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Its probably best that you dont watch it because proves much of what you have been saying as well as much of the bible to be absolutely false.

To everyone else interested in the truth check it out. Its deep stuff.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: yeah you mean amen ra the sun god cheesy

If you want to call him/her that then sure.
My prayers have been answered smiley

Speaking of which where is pagan 9ja sef. I need to let khim know he of all ppl might be the closest to the truth after all. cool

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
MostHigh:

A turning point in african history

Amazing!!

The production is what impressed me but the outcome of the war not so much. Ethiopians have always held their own throughout history smiley. Just like some other african clans and thats how it should be. Defend yourself or die trying #ppb
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:
Its probably best that you dont watch it because proves much of what you have been saying as well as much of the bible to be absolutely false.

To everyone else interested in the truth check it out. Its deep stuff.
aint nobody checking out no heathenistic stuff. i reserve the megabytes in my brain for real stuff. i try to keep the contents of my mind very pure and potent. not diluted with the opinions of men. not especially heathen men grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

Speaking of which where is pagan 9ja sef.
probably in hell somewhere begging for iced water to cool off his parched tongue grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: probably in hell somewhere begging for iced water to cool off his parched tongue grin

Heheh. tongue
I really wonder where he is tho. Hope hes ok.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

Heheh. tongue
I really wonder where he is tho. Hope hes ok.
he definitely aint ok. i can tell you that much. grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: he definitely aint ok. i can tell you that much. grin

Lmao.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

Lmao.
that brother got a screw loose somewhere grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah you never take what others say into consideration and u want us to believe your alien concepts?? No thanks...

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
jacobscros: obadiah you never take what others say into consideration and u want us to believe your alien concepts?? No thanks...

that's is true.
Obadiah is one of my FAVORITE NLDers but that is a flaw he has 4 sure.

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

that's is true.
Obadiah is one of my FAVORITE NLDers but that is a flaw he has 4 sure.
yeah the guy is interesting but full of himself

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
jacobscros: yeah the guy is interesting but full of himself

what can I say?
it happens. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rising Atheism By Deji Yesufu / The True Name Of The Creator / Paul: The False Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.