Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? (4337 Views)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: i didnt choose the game. the game chose me grin grin <<< real pimping lingo

U ARE A LIAR and u claims to be a Christian.

U chose to believe in that destruction of your fellow man instead of his salvation and redemption
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

DUMBER AND DUMBER talking. dont worry the meek will soon inherit the earth.

Armageddon Armageddon obadiah and most high are the lowest of the low. you claim to be born again and look at what you talking about males in communal showers. u are nothing but ass holes. DUFUS

With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

[/b]27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; [b]but wilt bring down high looks

The 18th psalm. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: yeah we know why you want to join the british army. just remember >>>>> leviticus 20 vs 13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. <<< you finna be put to death if you keep salivatin about nekkid british soldiers

if a man want the destruction of his fellow man via WW3 instead of his salvation then he/she is should stop preaching about jesus returning or born again because its hypocritical on a bibical scale, F*** Y**

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

[/b]27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; [b]but wilt bring down high looks

The 18th psalm. smiley

A DRUNK, FRAUD, FAKE, HYPOCRITE QUOTING BIBLE. ABEG GO W*** yourself
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

U ARE A LIAR and u claims to be a Christian.

U chose to believe in that destruction of your fellow man instead of his salvation and redemption

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? <<< ponder on that wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? <<< ponder on that wink

please say something new, dufus
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

if a man want the destruction of his fellow man via WW3 instead of his salvation then he/she is should stop preaching about jesus returning or born again because its hypocritical on a bibical scale, F*** Y**
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

please say something new, dufus
you cant handle the truth ruth
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: you cant handle the truth ruth

truth? u are last person to know what the truth is. WW3 preacher taking about truth. Satan is laughing at you
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

truth? u are last person to know what the truth is. WW3 preacher taking about truth. Satan is laughing at you
jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. << the job of a prophet. its obvious you are just a reprobate scoffer
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. << the job of a prophet. its obvious you are just a reprobate scoffer

U comparing yourself with Jeremiah, lord have mercy.

You are more like Hannibal Lecter
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

U comparing yourself with Jeremiah, lord have mercy.

You are more like Hannibal Lecter
The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. wink

the lord is my shepherd

I shall not want Obadiah preaching and quoting bible

for he is a lousy preacher and a hypocrite
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
JESUS HAS RETURNED

OOPS APRIL FOOL
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

the lord is my shepherd

I shall not want Obadiah preaching and quoting bible

for he is a lousy preacher and a hypocrite
amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets <<< this how you get the secrets of God. through the prophets grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: JESUS HAS RETURNED

OOPS APRIL FOOL
psalms 14 vs 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: JESUS HAS RETURNED

OOPS APRIL FOOL

Scoffer smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

Eyaaaa,

What to do with all this anger?

Attention deficietn hypersensitivity disorder.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12:

A DRUNK, FRAUD, FAKE, HYPOCRITE QUOTING BIBLE. ABEG GO W*** yourself

Attention deficient hypersensitivity disorder.

You are all over the place.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

You are all over the place.

IS THAT THE ONLY WORD THEY TAUGHT YOU, U KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF. COME UP WITH SOMETHING, MAY BE U ARE A SLOWPUKE
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
MOST HIGH MUST BE HIGH ON HIS DAILY WEED
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777: hey bet for or against him, either way your winnings will be nuked away so i say dont waste your time grin

Lol. I already know I would lose.
Cuz its gonna happen regardless.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: MOST HIGH MUST BE HIGH ON HIS DAILY WEED

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Most High...you know you smoke that "loud" don't front grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
mmark12: MOST HIGH MUST BE HIGH ON HIS DAILY WEED
most high is high on the holy spirit grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. I already know I would lose.
Cuz its gonna happen regardless.
hey you know i have an angle about your egypt civilization being around before israel. let me know if you want to hear it. wink wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
obadiah777: most high is high on the holy spirit grin

Yuh don Know Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
obadiah777: hey you know i have an angle about your egypt civilization being around before israel. let me know if you want to hear it. wink wink

lol go on ahead.
I want to hear this! grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2013

ehen...aka puff puff pass tongue

jk.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2013

which product bears the name holy spirit? Gist me bro........I love new stocks

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
*Kails*:

lol go on ahead.
I want to hear this! grin
OH YEAH. SO BETWEEN VERSES IN THE BIBLE THERE COULD BE A TIME-SPAN OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS. I GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE >>>> BETWEEN REVELATION CHAPTER 12 VS 3 WHICH IS THE EMERGENCE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AROUND 200 BC OR SO, AND REVELATION CHAPTER 13 VS 1 WHICH IS THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE OR THE RE-EMERGENCE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AROUND 1300 AD, THERE IS 1500 YEARS. SO BETWEEN 18 VERSES THERE ELAPSED 1500 YEARS. POINT HERE BEING THERE MAY BE VAST TIME-SPAN BETWEEN VERSES. I DIGRESS

SO IF YOU LOOK AT THE STORY OF CREATION THE GENTILES WERE CREATED FIRST. HAMITIC PEOPLE TO BE SPECIFIC ( BLACK AFRICANS LIKE ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS AND ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ). THE GENTILES ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD IN THE BIBLE. THEY WERE CREATED IN GENESIS 1 CHAPTER 24 AND 25.
ONLY WHEN HE GETS TO CHAPTER 26 DID HE CREATE MAN AFTER HIS OWN LIKING WHICH IS ISRAEL SPIRITUALLY ENDOWED WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD. NOW THE BIBLE IS ABOUT ISRAEL. SO BETWEEN GENESIS 1 CHAPTER 24-25 ( CCREATION OF GENTILES ) AND GENESIS 1 CHAPTER 26 ( CREATION OF ISRAEL ) WHO KNOWS HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS ARE IN BETWEEN ? REMEMBER NOW, ISRAEL WAS CREATED LATER SO AS TO BE THE GUIDING LIGHT TO THE GENTILES ALREADY CREATED wink wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

which product bears the name holy spirit? Gist me bro........I love new stocks
WHICH PRODUCT BEARS THE NAME HOLY SPIRIT ? AM LEANING TOWARDS SHEKPE OR OGOGORO OR MANYA. grin grin grin WHATS GOOD WITH YA HEATHEN ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ / All Atheist Must Read This / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.