Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,756 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? (4339 Views)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by escavros: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its a wonderful thing to study the bible, but breaking down the bible like this doesnt translate to attaining the kingdom of God.

John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only betton Son (Jesus), that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

When you close your eyes to sleep, do you have peace of heart or nightmares,
Are you afraid to sleep at night. Are you afraid to die?

The noise in your heart is a vice of the devil to distract you from the simple message of salvation through the blood of Jesus.
Whatever you do, come back to the Cross of Calvary before it becomes too late.
As long as you remain alive, you still have a chance to seek the face and mercy of the living God.
Him alone can give you peace of heart

JESUS loves you.

Please say this prayer with me: Lord Jesus come into my heart and save my soul.
Wash away my sins, and renew me with your spirit and your understanding.
I accept you as my Saviour and Lord.
Pls take control of me in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Horus(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Fingering Sex / Is It Ok For Guys To Wear Earrings To Church? / Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.