Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,247 members, 7,846,159 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? (4336 Views)

What's Your View About This ? Yes Or No? / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
jacobscros: obadiah you never take what others say into consideration and u want us to believe your alien concepts?? No thanks...
lol who told you to take what i am saying into consideration ? i am here just leaving paper trails for the elect to find. this here aint for reprobates like you jacobscros grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

that's is true.
Obadiah is one of my FAVORITE NLDers but that is a flaw he has 4 sure.
thats certainly not a flaw. a man has to be sure of himself or else he would get blown around by different doctrines of demons. i consider it a non-flaw grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
jacobscros: yeah the guy is interesting but full of himself
grin grin grin full of myself ? to let you tell it. grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

what can I say?
it happens. lol
i shall have you both know that full and supreme confidence in the word of God is not to be misconstrued as being full of myself cheesy dayum scoffers smdh
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
lmao ok jacobscros and kails maybe i was a lil flippant earlier. heck i just woke up and wasnt looking forward to these long videos yall sent. so i would watch it tonight. saw a bit of the one about the russo guy. sounds interesting. will check it out later and give yall feedback. accept my apologies grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: lmao ok jacobscros and kails maybe i was a lil flippant earlier. heck i just woke up and wasnt looking forward to these long videos yall sent. so i would watch it tonight. saw a bit of the one about the russo guy. sounds interesting. will check it out later and give yall feedback. accept my apologies grin

its all good brother.
you don't have to if you don't want to.

none of this is necessary.
we have our own beliefs but you're still my bro at the end of the day. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
*Kails*:

its all good brother.
you don't have to if you don't want to.

none of this is necessary.
we have our own beliefs but you're still my bro at the end of the day. smiley
you dayum right i am still ya bro. now borrow me fi dollas grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: lmao ok jacobscros and kails maybe i was a lil flippant earlier. heck i just woke up and wasnt looking forward to these long videos yall sent. so i would watch it tonight. saw a bit of the one about the russo guy. sounds interesting. will check it out later and give yall feedback. accept my apologies grin
we appreciate that. thrashing out these conspiracies creates more interesting discourse. afterall not everyone agrees with ur views 100% so to them its conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
obadiah777: you dayum right i am still ya bro. now borrow me fi dollas grin grin

lol im still waiting on my plate of home cooked food sir tongue

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
jacobscros: we appreciate that. thrashing out these conspiracies creates more interesting discourse. afterall not everyone agrees with ur views 100% so to them its conspiracy.
i have no views sire. i am a conduit. a mouthpiece for YHWH. anyone who thinks YHWHs views is conspiracy is described in this here verse ----------------> PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I HAVE NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO YET. I PROMISE TO WATCH IT TODAY THOUGH. wink wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
obadiah777: i have no views sire. i am a conduit. a mouthpiece for YHWH. anyone who thinks YHWHs views is conspiracy is described in this here verse ----------------> PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I HAVE NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO YET. I PROMISE TO WATCH IT TODAY THOUGH. wink wink

No. not one Sire

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
*Kails*:

lol im still waiting on my plate of home cooked food sir tongue
For you mademoiselle i prepare a five course meal. nothing but the best for my soul sister. nice fresh organic food produce fom the farmers market with no pesticide and insecticide. a gastronomic delight is guaranteed. finna be a party going on in your buccal cavity during the meal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
MostHigh:

No. not one Sire
chief high priest, the honorable most high whats good with ya chief ? hows the weather in ya neck of the woods sire ? grin grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
obadiah777: chief high priest, the honorable most high whats good with ya chief ? hows the weather in ya neck of the woods sire ? grin grin

Yes brother Obadiah! all tins cool Sire smiley

Though the weather is proper hot, feels like I am in lokoja or benin on a humid day cool

Hows your end sire hope its just as hot.
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes brother Obadiah! all tins cool Sire smiley

Though the weather is proper hot, feels like I am in lokoja or benin on a humid day cool

Hows your end sire hope its just as hot.
lmao. lokoja ? well dayummmm. my end is getting better sire. the hotness has given way to rain. wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. lokoja ? well dayummmm. my end is getting better sire. the hotness has given way to rain. wink

We give thakns for the showers of rain.

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
obadiah777: For you mademoiselle i prepare a five course meal. nothing but the best for my soul sister. nice fresh organic food produce fom the farmers market with no pesticide and insecticide. a gastronomic delight is guaranteed. finna be a party going on in your buccal cavity during the meal grin grin grin

Hmmmm. A healty and delicious home cooked meal.
Sounds good....so when can I expect my plate? tongue

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
*Kails*:

Hmmmm. A healty and delicious home cooked meal.
Sounds good....so when can I expect my plate? tongue
after armageddon cheesy cheesy >>>> droppin hints http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23518587

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-bomb-bombed-itself-140204862.html
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
no gademmit! angry
I want my food NOW! angry

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
obadiah777: after armageddon cheesy cheesy >>>> droppin hints http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23518587

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-bomb-bombed-itself-140204862.html

To be precise, I am prepared to bet $51 of my money against $49 of those who want to bet that by December 31, 2013, Iran will either have a nuclear weapon or have been the target of a major bombing attack.

lol just for fun...do you think I should bet against him? grin

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by jdilight(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2013
The angels that couldn't keep their former estate are not humans but the devil and his angels that made war in heaven with angel michael and his angels.

their were cast out and became demons.

plz try to understand the bible.

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2013
obadiah777 still lookin forward to armageddon. na wa ooh

you are not a christian but a fraud. true christians dont hope for such destruction but pray for God's restraint and for forgiveness and mercy, and for God to give man more time to repent.

Armageddon is simply Nuclear war on a scale never imagined; millions will die instantly, food shoratges leading to massive starvation, huge fires, radiation posioning, devastated cities and nation.

U ARE NOT CHRISTIAN BUT A FRAUD AND FAKE. SATAN WILL EVEN REJECT YOU FOR HOPING FOR SUCH DESTRUCTION.

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: obadiah777 still lookin forward to armageddon. na wa ooh

you are not a christian but a fraud. true christians dont hope for such destruction but pray for God's restraint and for forgiveness and mercy, and for God to give man more time to repent.

Armageddon is simply Nuclear war on a scale never imagined; millions will die instantly, food shoratges leading to massive starvation, huge fires, radiation posioning, devastated cities and nation.

U ARE NOT CHRISTIAN BUT A FRAUD AND FAKE. SATAN WILL EVEN REJECT YOU FOR HOPING FOR SUCH DESTRUCTION.

Child of the little horn.

Thats what you are smiley

People like you and your generations can never comprehend biblical eschatology hence your ressistance to the truth.

Ignorance is not bliss

Even yashua prayed for armageddion

Wetin come be your own sef?

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by mmark12(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2013
yashua prayed for armageddon?

which book, chapter and verse in the bible?.

" Lord forgive them for they do not know what they do" that was Yashua's prayer I know off

EDUCATE ME O BRILLIANT ONE, since i am dumb and the ww3 armageddon seekerS (Obadiah & Mosthigh) are the smart ones. dufus

2 Likes

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2013
*Kails*:
no gademmit! angry
I want my food NOW! angry
aiiit am finna make it happen cheesy
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2013
*Kails*:

lol just for fun...do you think I should bet against him? grin
hey bet for or against him, either way your winnings will be nuked away so i say dont waste your time grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
jdilight: The angels that couldn't keep their former estate are not humans but the devil and his angels that made war in heaven with angel michael and his angels.

their were cast out and became demons.

plz try to understand the bible.
lmao look at this man peddling fables telling me to try to understand the bible. first off you dont know what heaven means in that verse you quoted, you dont know what the devil means and i dont think you know what an angel is. go and study some more grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by MostHigh: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: yashua prayed for armageddon?

" Lord forgive them for they do not know what they do" that was Yashua's prayer I know off

EDUCATE ME O BRILLIANT ONE, since i am dumb and the ww3 armageddon seekerS (Obadiah & Mosthigh) are the smart ones. dufus

For startes the lords prayer

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth

Most bible scholars agree that the kingdom will be usherd in by the GREAT TRIBULATION smiley

You my friend are no bible scholar smiley

Finally some more words from the master on this reality your mind is trying so hard to fight

So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again math 24

smiley

1 Like

Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2013
mmark12: obadiah777 still lookin forward to armageddon. na wa ooh

i didnt choose this path. this path chose me. i was like you less than 2 years ago. happy go lucky carefree just trying to get paid and live life. but like the story of jonah, you cant escape from your destiny. the lord woke me up to who i was in past life at the right time. scripture says in the book of job, all his prophets and saints of old would he wake up immediately before the destruction of armageddon. so i think i was a prophet of old who got woken up just before the destruction. i didnt choose this path, the lord chose me. wink
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Child of the little horn.

Thats what you are smiley

People like you and your generations can never comprehend biblical eschatology hence your ressistance to the truth.

Ignorance is not bliss

Even yashua prayed for armageddion

Wetin come be your own sef?
quite aptly put sire grin
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2013

>>>>> 2 peter 3 vs 10 -12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? <<<< lord telling you that you must be looking forward to and hastening for the day when he will nuke the wicked of the world
Re: You Reading This. Yes You. Do You Know You Are A Fallen Angel ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2013

and you can bury your head in the sand all you want. this ww3 finna pop off this year. check these 2 articles. http://news.yahoo.com/iran-bomb-bombed-itself-140204862.html <<<< an insider telling you 2013 is the year for ww3. this article was written yesterday too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23518587 <<<<< they put this on yahoo homepage yesterday. subtle warning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.