Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake (11511 Views)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by topup: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2008
I don't think you'll like the sound of any advice you will read here.

From my point of view, it seems to me that you do not truly love your fiance, and she has every right to know, especially if you know that this will affect your relationship in future, because what you have to lose now, is far less than what you will have to lose if you marry her and go on to have children.

Everybody learns some way or the consequences of being selfish or short sighted.

I don't know what advice you want to hear but I don't feel it's in my place to judge or condemn you. You already know the gravity of what you did, now which path you choose is up to you. I think it is a little fickle to believe that this can be corrected, as such. I think the easiest thing is to try and treat her the way you would want to be treated, and if you found out she cheated on you with a brother or best friend how would you feel, what would you want out of it.

If you feel your love is worth fighting for please fight for it, but ultimately only you know your fiance.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by jgirl3: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2008
Oh my gosh. How do you hammer a girl by mistake?
This is outrageous. Of all the things i've heard in my life, he got her younger sister pregnant by mistake. Yet, he keeps reiterating throughout his post about how she's fine? I think the poster is very very confused. I wanna know what happened with his relationship.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Nwaka77: 2:52am On Aug 24, 2008
I no fit talk. Nairaland sef! undecided
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by idhigbe(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
Unless this topic was moved, I see it under romance so i believe it is in the right place. The mistake the guy made is to tell us he did it by mistake. Because even this story is true, by coming to post it here means he shows no sign of remorse but is very proud of his act. Maybe the post was of course a mistake.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by spikedcylinder: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
I guess the use of the word "hammered" makes it all better then. undecided undecided
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by abikelat(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2008
you hammered her and she is now pregnant and you call that a mistake, no comment
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by hollandis(f): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2008
you saw once then "hammered" her
why not tell us the pre-hammering moves you made
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Mustay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
effect of pre-marital sex > tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by ula(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2008
let her have the baby, take over responsibility but dont marry any of them. ur fiancee will never 4 give you, either way n her sister is so wicked 4 sleeping with you in the ist place. as 4 u u r an animal. go sort urself out
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by AmakaOne(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2008
there's a ward in some psycho clinic somewhere with your name on it.

Mistake ke?

*smh*
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2008
marry both sistas
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by ifunayam(f): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2008
Jascobee, i should think you are just kidding but in any case your not congratulations on your milestone shocked shocked achievement! don't be confused, better get prepared 4 d tasks ahead. 

To think that the poor girl overseas would be telling peeps she has a fiance or woteva back home not knowing he is a complete B, S, may God help YOU.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Thor(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
Congratulations, every mans dream grin grin grin

The sister and the mother (depending on the condition) has to be the next target. Maybe all three in a foursome is the real holy grail grin grin grin
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by MrCrackles(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2008
people like you fit hammer dog by mistake sef!!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by SOJ(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
topup:

I don't think you'll like the sound of any advice you will read here.

From my point of view, it seems to me that you do not truly love your fiance, and she has every right to know, especially if you know that this will affect your relationship in future, because what you have to lose now, is far less than what you will have to lose if you marry her and go on to have children.

Everybody learns some way or the consequences of being selfish or short sighted.

I don't know what advice you want to hear but I don't feel it's in my place to judge or condemn you. You already know the gravity of what you did, now which path you choose is up to you. I think it is a little fickle to believe that this can be corrected, as such. I think the easiest thing is to try and treat her the way you would want to be treated, and if you found out she cheated on you with a brother or best friend how would you feel, what would you want out of it.

If you feel your love is worth fighting for please fight for it, but ultimately only you know your fiance.

@ topup
must u take evryone seriously?

@poster
u r some piece of work. while u spend ur spare time trying to defraud pple thru their messenger ( i was one of ur past near-victims angry), u use d rest of ur time to post silly threads to attract attention to urself.

get a life,bro!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by ikestarr: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS ALREADY GUYS!! A lot of you guys are no saints either. as for my Man, I understand the stress inolved with long distance relationships and you did say the sister was fine, I mean. But Next time Man use a Condom, I know I know its a joy killer, But at least Its not an outright killer!

Aborting the child would be murder in addition to stupidity. The child could grow and end up doing a better job than what yardua and his cronies are doing now.Tell your UK babe the truth. Take it from there.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by anny2020: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2008
For what i see u don't deserve to be called a husband because your are not a responsible boy not even to talk of a guy, all u have to do now is to get married to that girl and forget about your former wife to be b cos she is not meant for you. nothing like mistake there u don dey eye the poor girl since. embarassed cry sad
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
Lie Lie,U manage a company and u "hammered ur fiancee's sister by mistake"U cant ven manage urself talk more of a company.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by penfold(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2008
@ poster
YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT!!!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by babakura(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2008
Funny as !!!!!!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by chamotex(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
wetin the sista sef dey look when u dey hammer her by mistake?

she too dey chop ur di.ck by mistake abi? u nfu.ck person for prolly 30 minutes call am mistake
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by kingsikaz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
i like the word hammer- u see, there's need for your privates to be hammered n pinned to the wall until further notice pendin the time she'll return wink cool
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by kingsikaz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2008
ehie:

Lie Lie,You manage a company and u "hammered your fiancee's sister by mistake"You can't ven manage yourself talk more of a company.

correct i like dat!
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by kingsikaz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
chamotex:

wetin the sista sef dey look when u dey hammer her by mistake?

she too dey chop your di.ck by mistake abi? u nfu.ck person for prolly 30 minutes call am mistake

absolute rubbish angry! tryin to make us the sensation cheesy. she dey chop da strong dick 4 mouth cool; she dey scream for more banging no body hear wink, he dey penetrate her to da deepest depth no body know cheesy, now katakata don burst, na nairalanders go solve am. angry angry
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Scopium: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2008
[size=13pt]Just read this nonsense by mistake. Oops! I just replied by mistake yet again. Let me leave by mistake before I nail this hammer dude of mistakes.[/size]
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by chamotex(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2008
*hiss*
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by aniedu: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2009
@ poster,
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS BY HARMMARING ALL THE REMAINING SISTERS AND EXTEND TENTACLES TO THE COUSINS.
YOU ARE A GREAT MAN AND WILL SOON WIN AN AWARD.
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by biola44: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2009
@poster: ow many times did u av her by mistake?
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Lexiwhite(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2009
@Poster:

The deed has been done, your true wife has been revealed to u. . .  Afterall she also knew u were her sister's man and yet she opened her legs up for u to hammer! She went around seducing u by wearing those skimpy clothes and using bedroom voice. . .  She is to blame as much as u are so enjoy your unity.

Inform madam before she returns from the UK - hopefully she is around surrey and will also catch a guy over there grin I'm sure Pataki wont mind tongue
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Pataki: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2009
Lexiwhite:

Inform madam before she returns from the UK - hopefully she is around surrey and will also catch a guy over there grin I'm sure Pataki wont mind tongue
You are an utter idiot. Look at this fat stinking pig ejaculating on my name here and there. What a swine. I have warned you, you seem to think, associating my person with your malodorous identity, gives you props right? What a retard.

Loneliness on the forum must really be frustrating for you. High time you get a life outside of nairaland. What a goon.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Lexiwhite(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2009
Pataki:

You are an utter idiot. Look at this fat stinking pig ejaculating on my name here and there. What a swine. I have warned you, you seem to think, associating my person with your malodorous identity, gives you props right? What a retard.

Loneliness on the forum must really be frustrating for you. High time you get a life outside of nairaland. What a goon.

All this grammar for only me?
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Pataki: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2009
Lexiwhite:

All this grammar for only me?
Go and get a life. Silly thing.

Stalking people here and there. I wonder how sad, life must really be for you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things A Virgin Girl Should Consider Before Loosing Her Virginity! / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.