Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake (11762 Views)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / ''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by tonix88: 2:19pm On May 27, 2008
Bros I hail ooo. Only u one? U try well well oo. Anyway if this is a true story, I sincerelly advise that u marry the younger sister.
But be more carefull next time.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by mellow(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2008
I honestly think you were born by mistake. Make sure

you don't spare the mother. ewu akpukpatin.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by OBALINE: 4:25pm On May 27, 2008
guy its unfortunate the way things happened. If trully you are sincere, I dont think you deserve to die. I mean virtually every body is guilty one way or the other. Often times we do things we are not supposed to do. If anybody says he is not guilty let him be the first to cast the stone. But God still loves you irrespective of all. Just surrender to his love.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by gongoaso1: 4:59pm On May 27, 2008
wonder y its all this kain hopeless threads that last angry angry angry

first na one idiot wey wan know if him fit catch hiv through breast
closely followed by another peanut brain that impregnated his gf with twins
now see anoda microbrain adding to a gallery of hopelessness,
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Jascobee: 5:09pm On May 27, 2008
Thanks for u advice my fellow nairalandeers, at least if we never get job,we have to keep ourselves happy by one way or the other, make una no vex, i know we have hope, unto him that is joined to the living,there is hope,
I PRAY GOD WILL OPEN OUR BOOK OF REMEMBRANCVE AND GIVE US GOOD JOBS.IT'S A PASSING PHASE,IT WONT LAST FOR TOO LONG B4 GOD MAKE US A SOLUTION TO OTHER PPLE'S PROBLEMS, A MERRY HEART DOETH GOOD LIKE MEDICINE,, that is why i posted this so that we go at least laugh small, God never forget us,
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by gongoaso1: 5:25pm On May 27, 2008
ok.

am now laughing, angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by simeonval: 6:10pm On May 27, 2008
guy what you did if i may jugde i will blame your fiancee for living her younger sister to live with you or you invited her which one, then i think you should prepare for two traditional marriages since you said you the one abroad and the one at home is also beautiful.you are working prepare to build two seperate hoses for them.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by lummy2enny: 6:29pm On May 27, 2008
Whaooooooooooooooo,this is really a BIG NONSENSE because i wouldn't call it a mistake anyway.
my advise for u is that u sud put yourself in the position of ur fiancee or what did u call her.
if she happen to got pregnant for ur brother ,what will u do .although, i know u are a fool ,u dont have an answer for that.

Well,my advise for your fiancee {if calling her that is not a mistake also }is that she sud find a mean of getting pregnant for ur brother to settle the score

grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry cheesy wink smiley
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by mosyb: 10:28pm On May 27, 2008
Jascobee:

Thanks for u advice my fellow nairalandeers, at least if we never get job,we have to keep ourselves happy by one way or the other, make una no vex, i know we have hope, unto him that is joined to the living,there is hope,
I PRAY GOD WILL OPEN OUR BOOK OF REMEMBRANCVE AND GIVE US GOOD JOBS.IT'S A PASSING PHASE,IT WONT LAST FOR TOO LONG B4 GOD MAKE US A SOLUTION TO OTHER PPLE'S PROBLEMS, A MERRY HEART DOETH GOOD LIKE MEDICINE,, that is why i posted this so that we go at least laugh small, God never forget us,

Jascobee, no be evry bodi wey dey jobless o , at least hope still dey 4 una, sha , d bible say hapi wit people wey dey hapi, Hope dey sha, u go get ur break thru

@gongo aso

o boy how our paddy Gonners@40, him, still dey fool around, i neva see am reply since then , after that him yeye, type at home business, we still dey wait for am o ,because we still wan expose am

CHEERS ALL grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by okeluechuk(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2008
u are in deep shit
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by linkman(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2008
[i][/i]U r the bigest idot I have ever known(if at all u are really an existent human being)[/b]
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by teddyshyne: 5:23pm On May 28, 2008
Jascobee, you are a very useless man, though no shame in your game but how in the world can you do that and expect to live with her sister with a clear mind, baba shame on you, you should go to Iddo and jump into the shit water there, grin
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by wariowei(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2008
Abey!

Let me tell the story of your life.
First, you were created a man into this world BY MISTAKE; cos you are suppose to be a packet of condom.
Then, you took off her cloths BY MISTAKE; cos she felt cold abi?
You remove her pants BY MISTAKE; cos you were looking for something abi?
And then you spread her BY MISTAKE; cos you were trying to solve maths there.
Next, you did not use condom BY MISTAKE; cos you weren't using your head.
Also, you bangged your fiancee's sister BY MISTAKE; cos you did not respect your fiancee.
Now, you posted this thread here BY MISTAKE; cos you are confused.
I think you better die BY MISTAKE; so you will be used to make toilet paper BY MISTAKE. Abi?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by savanaha: 7:52pm On May 28, 2008
hahahaha
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Kajiang02(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2008
Send ur fiancee 2me by mistake,
I will piss in2 ha by mistake,
she go heavy by mistake,
u go obtain d pikin by mistake,
train d child by mistake,
@ a ripe age, i'l collect ma pikin by mistake,
hpe u r nt a monkey by mistake
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by savanaha: 9:45pm On May 28, 2008
hahahaha again.

All these mistake follow up haiku's are too funny.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Nobody: 1:40am On May 29, 2008
Mr mistakes
It simply shows that u have sight by mistake.Otherwise you would have read the sign that says this section is for jobs.
And you would have noticed it by mistake and posted your mistaken topic in the right section (romance) by mistake.
But u know u are simply stupid (may be by mistake) and you are seeking for attention by mistake.
Get carry over by mistake
and extra year by mistake
Fail out by mistake
and be jobless by mistake.
AMMEEENNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!! to all these prayers for you.
sorry its by mistake wink wink wink cheesy grin grin

As for your ashewo fiancees sister she is simply a slut by mistake.Infact by mistake both of you should be castrated before you give birth to aliens by mistake.Or frank spencers by mistake.

Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOPSSS sorry it was a mistake.

SEUN REMOVE THIS STUPID POST BY MISTAKE NOW OR, angry angry angry
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by savanaha: 1:54am On May 29, 2008
PLease more mistake haiku, they are amazing.
If anyone disagrees they are idiots like the thread starter by mistake.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Sarin(f): 1:43pm On May 29, 2008
9ce 1 Jacobson, atleast people contributed. Dont worry, you cheered the house up and may the good Lord provide you with a good job. cheesy wink cool
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Sarin(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2008
He said he just wanted to cheer every one in this forum up, so, cant really say he's on the wrong site since he's also a job seeker. I think every1 has the right to console or amuse themselves once in a while.
@ poster
I hope you got the amusement you needed but this job section is not an amusement unit. So, dont amuse us with this next time.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by 4ben: 4:25pm On May 30, 2008
What is d guys name again, fools or what ? I didnt know how he passed english at Waec level let alone of having a certificate to work. dont blame him probably he is among those that pay before they pass exam, The section is for jobs he posted he's wrong doing, he is proper MUMU.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by holythug(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2008
@ 4ben. . .r u sure dis guy even attend sch, u sure say no b adult education class d guy go,

& very sure d guy go dey stab lectures well well
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by coldwater(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2008
4ben:

What is d guys name again, fools or what ? I didnt know how he passed english at Waec level let alone of having a certificate to work. don't blame him probably he is among those that pay before they pass exam, The section is for jobs he posted he's wrong doing, he is proper MUMU.

see kettle calling pot black
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by katherinae(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2008
jascobee

honestly what u did was dumb, but damn what type of sister is that? if i was ur fiance the worst i will do is end the relationship but i will skin my sister alive and then disown her.

Solution: talk to the sister, if she wants to abort u two go ahead. personally she cant really use it for blackmail because she is at more fault than u are, that was her freakin sister for goodness sakes. but if she refuses to abort, tell ur fiance u two will likely break up, then ignore her sister, so that she can live with that shame, because i doubt her sister would help her financially, i sure as hell wouldnt.
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by nikekenny(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2008
just k ill yourself
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Ugenki: 6:23pm On May 30, 2008
i think its simply effed that u ll carry ur dirty linen to pub,plz wen u want to channel your lasciviousness to the pub, do it where people who share such are.u shd know dat this is a job sight.Give ur life to christ,u r truly poised for doom.just stil marry her sister by mistake,repent and u ll become a new creature old mistakes are passed away.but next time pls go to the appropriate site for such discussions
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by Ugenki: 6:27pm On May 30, 2008
i think its simply effed that u ll carry ur dirty linen to pub,plz wen u want to channel your lasciviousness to the pub, do it where people who share such are.u shd know dat this is a job sight.Give ur life to christ,u r truly poised for doom.just stil marry her sister by mistake,repent and u ll become a new creature old mistakes are passed away.but next time pls go to the appropriate site for such discussions
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by holythug(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2008
yea. . .wat av been expectin
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by nikekenny(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2008
its seem there is no moderator on this forum?
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by mosyb: 9:26pm On May 30, 2008
katherinae:

jascobee

honestly what u did was dumb, but damn what type of sister is that? if i was your fiance the worst i will do is end the relationship but i will skin my sister alive and then disown her.

Solution: talk to the sister, if she wants to abort u two go ahead. personally she can't really use it for blackmail because she is at more fault than u are, that was her freakin sister for goodness sakes. but if she refuses to abort, tell your fiance u two will likely break up, then ignore her sister, so that she can live with that shame, because i doubt her sister would help her financially, i sure as hell wouldnt.

Kathy,

so u believe d fool, when him talk all these , things , y u dey so emotional, d guy just use ur head, na joke him dey joke, and i come find say him no get sense, him wan use una head

abeg sittup, nothing dey happen e no fit happen, d guy na ugly guy, him no get mind

so no worri

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by luciano80(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2008
fellow landers, this thread is an embarrasment to the cause of this forum. this guy puts up this tale about his sexual escapade, and had the guts to come here and blab about it. Men i be dude, and for the rest of you guys, don't you think he's trying to tell us that "HE'S DA MAN" i pains me that well and serious bloggers in this forum still pays attention to this dude. personally, i think this topic should be removed. i can't put on my PC to do some serious discussion only to find this topic on the top of the list. Please for the sake of our cause, desist from this thread. i, with serious regret posted on it so i can vent my anger angry

Luciano 4 Lyfe
Re: I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake by beemex(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2008
Please fellow Nairalanders, i implore you to hear this guy very well:

''PLS ADVISE ME OOOO B4 I KILL MYSEF because I LOVE THAT MY FIANCEE but the sister is fine sha,''

Don't this guy sound to you like a joker? The guy is not serious at all so i will advice every right thinking person to ignore this post and move on. NONSENSE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.