Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Islam And Under Age Marriage! - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Under Age Marriage! (29847 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Senator Yerimah Clears The Air On The Issue Of 'under Age Marriage' / Islam's Position On Paedophilia And Marriage Of Under-age Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by ummsulaym(f): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
I have said this somewhere and will repeat it here...
in Qur'an and the bible, it's not age that defines maturity or readiness for marriage... There are guidelines which though, western civilization seems to oppose and thereby resulting to higher rate of corruption because the words from God is ever the best for mankind if they, but know.

Both Bible and Qur'an has explained maturity to begin when a child attains adolescence stage and also, ready for marriage... None of the two books says it's evil if you don't marry @ very young age but it's adviced for the sake of chastity preservation and abstinence from unlawful sexual act...

Today, the western culture has made us believe those recommendation 'which is not compulsory' are barbaric and termed it 'child abuse'...

In our world today, if a female under 18 gets married, it's disliked by people and they say that the girl is too young for it and yet, a large percentage of ladies have sex before 18... I see it as a WESTERN HYPOCRISY to be against child marriage but give silence approval to child prostitution which Qur'an and Hadith and even the Bible frowns at...

When I become a mother, I won't force my female children to marry @ under 18 but if they can't abstain from sex before marriage, i don't care marrying them out @ 13... Sexual immorality scares me to bone marrow even though if it's the order of the day.

Dear nairalanders, both muslims and xtians alike, frown @ child prostitution not child marriage... How many under 18's are virgins and yet we have holy books that says NO to sex before or outside marriage...

Islam is seen as barbaric, oppressing or outdated because majority of the muslims have said NO to western 'ungodly' influence...

ISLAM ALL THE WAY......... TILL I DIE........ AND AFTER DEATH...
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2013
ummsulaym: I have said this somewhere and will repeat it here...
in Qur'an and the bible, it's not age that defines maturity or readiness for marriage... There are guidelines which though, western civilization seems to oppose and thereby resulting to higher rate of corruption because the words from God is ever the best for mankind if they, but know.

Both Bible and Qur'an has explained maturity to begin when a child attains adolescence stage and also, ready for marriage... None of the two books says it's evil if you don't marry @ very young age but it's adviced for the sake of chastity preservation and abstinence from unlawful sexual act...

Today, the western culture has made us believe those recommendation 'which is not compulsory' are barbaric and termed it 'child abuse'...

In our world today, if a female under 18 gets married, it's disliked by people and they say that the girl is too young for it and yet, a large percentage of ladies have sex before 18... I see it as a WESTERN HYPOCRISY to be against child marriage but give silence approval to child prostitution which Qur'an and Sunnah and even the Bible frowns at...

When I become a mother, I won't force my female children to marry @ under 18 but[b] if they can't abstain from sex before marriage[/b], i don't care marrying her out @ 13... Sexual immorality scares me to bone marrow even though if it's the order of the day.

Dear nairalanders, both muslims and xtians alike, frown @ child prostitution not child marriage... How many under 18's are virgins and yet we have holy books that says NO to sex before or outside marriage...

Islam is seen as barbaric, oppressing or outdated because majority of the muslims have said NO to western 'ungodly' influence...

my question to you is are you a virgin since u are not married and have u being able to abstain angry angry angry angry
ISLAM ALL THE WAY......... TILL I DIE........ AND AFTER DEATH...
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Part of the reason why people still see teenagers as 'children' not mature enough to get married,is because most parents don't bring up their children to be mature. they don't bring them up in a way that make them understand the realities of life. that's why you see an 18year old undergraduate going to class with a teddy bear; why won't the parents be scared of thinking of her as a fully grown woman,when theyve already made her a 'baby' at 18.
Re: Islam And Under Age Marriage! by SlaveryWorks: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2019
It’s hilarious that people have tried to sidestep the topic of underage marriage by speaking of renouncing citizenships. While the real issue of pedophilia isn’t discussed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.