Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (6225 Views)

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2013
I was once like that, i have this girl, i met in my department, we became so close that people thought we are dating but we aren't, this girl doesn't mind my presence, she undresses in my presence, she calls me sometime to give her a massage that i even have to loose d bra to massage her back but let me tell u during all this no bad, evil or sex thought came to my mind, we never had anything, all we can do is a peck on d cheeks but another thing is that on her birthday she couldn't eat cos i wasn't there when i later showed up, people were mad at me for keeping her there...she sleeps in my house, i do same in hers, though she talks often of her ex...but currently she talks of her fiancee but till now we are still very close and she confides in me even if it is secret. Though i have a girlfriend.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Elbizzcklinz: I was once like that, i have this girl, i met in my department, we became so close that people thought we are dating but we aren't, this girl doesn't mind my presence, she undresses in my presence, she calls me sometime to give her a massage that i even have to loose d bra to massage her back but let me tell u during all this no bad, evil or sex thought came to my mind, we never had anything, all we can do is a peck on d cheeks but another thing is that on her birthday she couldn't eat cos i wasn't there when i later showed up, people were mad at me for keeping her there...she sleeps in my house, i do same in hers, though she talks often of her ex...but currently she talks of her fiancee but till now we are still very close and she confides in me even if it is secret. Though i have a girlfriend.

WTH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Her fiance and your gf allow this? ? ? ? ? ?
Oh my!!! sad
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by ITbomb(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2013
Elbizzcklinz: I was once like that, i have this girl, i met in my department, we became so close that people thought we are dating but we aren't, this girl doesn't mind my presence, she undresses in my presence, she calls me sometime to give her a massage that i even have to loose d bra to massage her back but let me tell u during all this no bad, evil or sex thought came to my mind, we never had anything, all we can do is a peck on d cheeks but another thing is that on her birthday she couldn't eat cos i wasn't there when i later showed up, people were mad at me for keeping her there...she sleeps in my house, i do same in hers, though she talks often of her ex...but currently she talks of her fiancee but till now we are still very close and she confides in me even if it is secret. Though i have a girlfriend.
tell us the truth that you are gay, we will not harm you in any way.
You have my word on that

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Exponental(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Age is no barrier to a relationship. Most especially wen u are age mates. If u want her, make ur moves.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by harlos: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
ITbomb:
tell us the truth that you are gay, we will not harm you in any way.
You have my word on that
same thing that came to ma mind undecided
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by debetmx(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2013

Guy are you for real? You dey see bobbi and to.to and your JT no dey stand? You are obviously keeping something from us
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by armadeo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
klenzjoshua: I met this girl in a tutorial which I will not like to mention. Although we have been together as friend before this year but not cordial at all. So when we met again we became so close that other students begin to think maybe we are twins, some even thinks that we are dating each other but sincerely speaking, it was not so. We spent four months in that lesson coupled to the fact that she became my best friend. On the long run, we share feelings together, I know everything about her and I begin to sense that she is also having some strange feelings for me. The problem is that I really love this girl now, I mean really really love her but she is two month older than me and we even too close as friend. How can I go ahead. What of if her feelings towards me is just neutral. Pls help

I advice u to register again for the lesson cos obviously they failed to teach you anything. Your write-up stinks. Pls face your books and plan your life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by armadeo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
LastApostle: Tomorrow you will complain school gave you third class when you are the architect of your misfortune.

How does quest for education correlate with your present situations now. Is this what your parent expand their resources for you to achieve?

If you think you are ready for relationship, then you are ready for marriage otherwise don't let lust override your ambition now.

Bless you.
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by AbuMikey(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Stuck in the friend Zone, my advise.
State your intentions on time if you are lucky she will say yes and if you are not,hopefully something better down the road
If she says she wants to stay friends or love you live a brother or any of that BS girls spew to string dude along.
Break off the friendship because a part of you we always be hoping for her to accept you like that which would make u look like a wimp and you really don't want to be that guy she tells about her crush on other boys
You couldn't have said this any better!
Abu Mikey endorsing from experience! cool
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Godson201333(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
You better dont get stuck in friend zone like my friend who has a feeling for his best female friend but couldnt tell her his Intentions until one Alhaji came to pay for her bride price..The girl was like why cant you talk before and now its too late buh you will be invited or my FIDAU and ikomo
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by NNMUU(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Yield: She's two months older than you. And so?

Tell her how you feel and hear what she has to say. It's either she feels the same or she doesn't. Better to tell her and know than wonder, "what if?".

I have no problem with the age but put into consideration the aftermath if he's denied.
They will never be able to get along as friends, things will become really weird between them leading to both of them slowly drifting apart.
I think he has to be absolute sure she feels the same way and is ready for a relationship.
One wrong move could completely destroy the friendship you guys have.
As they say "experience is the best Teacher".
Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by AwesomeDaniel(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2013

Re: I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
debetmx:

Guy are you for real? You dey see bobbi and to.to and your JT no dey stand? You are obviously keeping something from us
IAM NOT GAY, though what you see everyday won't make you react abnormal, mine is that i've seen a lot of that...my gf other girls but this girls own...i have to maintain my ground as d friendship is built on trust. Though it rises up but i trust my tight boxers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.