Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (46869 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Ubenedictus(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
scientology: how can u tell an image is a virgin?
good question.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Revolva(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2013
All i see is just illumination..of the mind thats all. look evil spirits can take in any form of image and decieve even the comon religious folks....and what up with Virgin Mary.....who cares about her self...is she dat important if we wanna start relating Christians views..
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by LOL247(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2013
is it

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by dollarlander: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

it is clear that u don't know the definition of worship . so stop talking about what u don't know. there is no worship without sacrifices being involved I as a pagan can tell u more about worship . do Catholics make sacrifices to Mary ? dum3 azz

you know that the stament you are making here is smelling. you as a pagan, I advice you that you give ur life to christ, that is the only way to make heaven. You must worship only the almighty God, any other form of worship or sacrifice is against alimighty God as you read in the verse of the bible I quoted, inside which all shall be judge, that those whose worship or bow down to any other God is cursed. My brother, don't deceive yourself Satan you are serving cannot save you, he is taking you to hell, give your life to Christ today. Don't be afraid of the threat that if you leave the cult they will run after you, just run to Jesus Christ and you will be amazed of the potency of the majestic power of the almighty.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I love cameroonpride!u r really giving it to them! Blood sucking demons(muslims)and thieves with blind followers(protestants)
CAMEROONPRIDE: can u tell me why muslim bend over and shake their azz in the air ? is mohamed also a gay?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2013
undecided undecided is this d pishure of ya papana winch hm b?
LOL247: is it
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2013
See who is talking abt cult,Ewu am sure its ur pastor that buried a cow horn under his pulpit and gv ur church women spiritual bath!
dollarlander:

you know that the stament you are making here is smelling. you as a pagan, I advice you that you give ur life to christ, that is the only way to make heaven. You must worship only the almighty God, any other form of worship or sacrifice is against alimighty God as you read in the verse of the bible I quoted, inside which all shall be judge, that those whose worship or bow down to any other God is cursed. My brother, don't deceive yourself Satan you are serving cannot save you, he is taking you to hell, give your life to Christ today. Don't be afraid of the threat that if you leave the cult they will run after you, just run to Jesus Christ and you will be amazed of the potency of the majestic power of the almighty.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by jkendy(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: There's leak in church roof. They may want to fix it before the water causes further damage. Or not. That's their problem.

Coming to think of it, are these people so brain dead stuupid that they resort to worshiping a consequence of bad work and falling building?

Anyway, the water stain shape looks more like a giant condom than anything else.
You are truly protected by the aura of "Lucifer Our Lord". Am tempted to reason in your direction, seeing some cracks on an old wet wall. Lol
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nicepoker(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2013
another catholic joke.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2013
We will go but right behind u and ur family,u go in2 d fire whl we go back to heaven! Fooooool
luluosas:
My dear, it was DEMON you saw and you were initiated to the demonic world in the process. Therefore, I asked you to seek for true deliverance today, and repent from your sins because, you have been marked by the devil as his property. Joke with it and find yourself in HELL FIRE when you die!!! Remember, Jesus loves you.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by dollarlander: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Patuwa:

Poor boy! Ur blindness and inability to perceive will keep on making u to grove in darkness and lack all the simple wisdom. A non Catholic shared her testimony to how she was converted and U pastor worshipper turned urself into judge to condemn her that she is a sinner. Very soon the Blessed Virgin Mary will visit you soon and do not harden ur heart as u have been taught in ur church, to be rebeliious and anti - catholic.

this is not a matter of anti catholism but anti paganism. you people worship idol, Mary was just a privileged fellow, inside whom 7 deamons were casted out before she conceived Jesus Christ. That is the supreme power of God, Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Mary had the opportunity to be the vessel to conceive Jesus Christ, that does not make her an object of worship.

ask yourself, is it everything you need from your father can you grand mother speak to your father and your father do it for you. or have you ever spoke to your grand mother to plead to your father in any matter? if this rarely exist in our human life how much much the spiritual.

Have you read the account of Martin Luther 1483 to 1546. please open your mind.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2013
undecided undecidedAnother yaba left patient
Artlove: I be artist rite now. I can pure water on d wall and tell u wat it look like. I can use my pee to draw anytin like image and abstract. Yes dis is image of mary but na mistakely person pure water put or d roof dey lick into d wall. Pls STOP worship any mistake make God.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by wisdomw(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Catholism ve bin leading cathofools 2 hell. De pope is an agent of devil
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by LOL247(f): 1:46am On Jul 23, 2013
peppy luv: undecided undecided is this d pishure of ya papana winch hm b?

ehen now before him jam ya mama (craze woman for bus stop) enter her. she come come give birth to something. the thing don grow dem say na you..
so how far my sister from the loonie mother..
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by xavipedro(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the Bible talks about people like ...who see and don't believe , the same way Jews killed jesus , because they didn't believe he was the God and God's son .

Da fuq is this? You need brain check bro.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by nkenu(m): 3:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Pray for us sinners oh Holy mother of God!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Tobetoe(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: There's leak in church roof. They may want to fix it before the water causes further damage. Or not. That's their problem.

Coming to think of it, are these people so brain dead stuupid that they resort to worshiping a consequence of bad work and falling building?

Anyway, the water stain shape looks more like a giant condom than anything else.
i will ask to be very careful either wit ur mind or ur keypad,. . U don't joke wit such matters.. And ur small head wit saturated brain is even too shallow to understand supernatural things, May d lord have mercy on U
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Tobetoe(m): 5:27am On Jul 23, 2013
dollarlander:

this is not a matter of anti catholism but anti paganism. you people worship idol, Mary was just a privileged fellow, inside whom 7 deamons were casted out before she conceived Jesus Christ. That is the supreme power of God, Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Mary had the opportunity to be the vessel to conceive Jesus Christ, that does not make her an object of worship.

ask yourself, is it everything you need from your father can you grand mother speak to your father and your father do it for you. or have you ever spoke to your grand mother to plead to your father in any matter? if this rarely exist in our human life how much much the spiritual.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
my frnd ,u know nothing, even d Bible u just quoted were being kept safe by d catholics frm time immorial,d catholics had d full complete bible in latin and hebrew.. D bible in d hands of d catholic were to be read and understood ,against misinterpreters like Martin lurther did.. Catholic was founded by Jesus Christ himself, so i advice brotherly to speak no evil of it. Ma bro ,u said ,Demons was cast out of Mary,u misinterpreted d Bible. And also, u called her a vessel, hmmmm,so u mean dat d woman dat will give birth to d Saviour of d world is just a vessel, so then God Made a mistake ryt,and why did u think God chosed Mary,. And let me ask u ,assuming ur mother had existed during dat time, would she have being qualified.. JESUS love Mary so much, dat He cautioned, dat those dat ,insult her, speak evil of her,condemn, dispise.. Dat he will do d same to them.. For ur moral and spiritual tutors,read d new testament properly. Then d book of luke and also d book of john.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by try69: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Ur papa is too wretched to evn clean my mum's shoe!
LOL247:

ehen now before him jam ya mama (craze woman for bus stop) enter her. she come come give birth to something. the thing don grow dem say na you..
so how far my sister from the loonie mother..
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by bolayei: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2013
First commandment please
Sliimchiic: Olaric, what's unbiblical abt it?! This aint a human making! Its beyond human comprehension and so shd be appreciated!!!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Msgamble: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2013
dollarlander:

Look at this slowpoke..tell me u don't know the different btw THE HOLY MOTHER MARY n MARY Madgalene(whom 7 demons were cast out of her n the first person to see CHRIST RESSURESSTION)..why are kids novice allowed on NL cos this thread is full of dumb who can't even reason buh spit shit..Hail MARY,GLORY TO THE FATHER
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by globalwaly(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2013
olaric: Unbiblical!!!!

How i wished i can liked your reply 100times
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by monibagg: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2013
All dis ewu typing rubbish,blessed are those who do not see but they believe.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by italo: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2013

Whoever said they worship it?

Some of you have a flair for misconstruing things.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by sinachiman: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2013
Mother Mary mother of God we Love u pray 4 us sinners now and 4eva more Amen
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by ajufinz(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Nairalanders have so much emotional energy to spend....lol!
What does the shadow on a Catholic Church building say?

If there was no message, then what's the news here?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Airhix: Sketching information about the Virgin Mary's Apparition in st Benedicts catholic church,Ubiaja in Esan south-East local government Area of Edo-state ,Nigeria, picture is every where in the blessed land of esan, no surprises at all from me ,because ubiaja was one of the home land of white missionaries who brought christianity to Esan land . As the Esan people celebrate a centenary celebration of Christianity ,its a mark of Blessed Mother of God's prayers to the Esan land. I would be heading to Ubiaja tomorrow to see the exact sport of the apparition . Blessed Mother of God , pray for me.

virgin mary worship no dey bible, choose your pope, conclave abi na enclave, not biblical, yet una dey claim to be christians.
roman catholics remind me of those agbero wey dey drive people's car as handover.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by jpphilips(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2013
sinachiman: Mother Mary mother of God we Love u pray 4 us sinners now and 4eva more Amen

what happened to papa joseph.
celibate priests who give marriage counsel, lol and you wonder why there re strings of nitwitts in that faith.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Airhix: Sketching information about the Virgin Mary's Apparition in st Benedicts catholic church,Ubiaja in Esan south-East local government Area of Edo-state ,Nigeria, picture is every where in the blessed land of esan, no surprises at all from me ,because ubiaja was one of the home land of white missionaries who brought christianity to Esan land . As the Esan people celebrate a centenary celebration of Christianity ,its a mark of Blessed Mother of God's prayers to the Esan land. I would be heading to Ubiaja tomorrow to see the exact sport of the apparition . Blessed Mother of God , pray for me.

C'mon! Thats just a SHADOW! people. Am a Catholic, but i must say this is crazy.[b]
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by nurusystem(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
she is a muslim by d apearance of ar hijjab,
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by LOL247(f): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
peppy luv: Ur papa is too wretched to evn clean my mum's shoe!

i know.. it's because she's a loonie and she has no shoe..all the 300 she's collecting/round, she ought to afford one.. or have you been stealing from that coz i wonder how you are able to afford a chinco phone to display your inheritance on NL..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.