Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (46877 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by banky222: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
... And your senator just voted in support of' child marriage' abi is ugbesia not from ubiaja the holy land?
Airhix: Sketching information about the Virgin Mary's Apparition in st Benedicts catholic church,Ubiaja in Esan south-East local government Area of Edo-state ,Nigeria, picture is every where in the blessed land of esan, no surprises at all from me ,because ubiaja was one of the home land of white missionaries who brought christianity to Esan land . As the Esan people celebrate a centenary celebration of Christianity ,its a mark of Blessed Mother of God's prayers to the Esan land. I would be heading to Ubiaja tomorrow to see the exact sport of the apparition . Blessed Mother of God , pray for me.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rabzy01: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
....He is Allah (God) the One.
God the independent (Self-Sufficient ).
He begets not nor was He begotten.
And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him.

Quran 112.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01: ....He is Allah (God) the One.
God the independent (Self-Sufficient ).
He begets not nor was He begotten.
And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him.

Quran 112.
we don't need pedophile on this thread . kindly look for the exit
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rabzy01: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
...but idol worshippers are welcomed!!!!

CAMEROONPRIDE: we don't need pedophile on this thread . kindly look for the exit
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by TVibez(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
It happened .... d church was filled up... photographers were snappin... it was really strange.. dis isnt just a story. it happened live.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01: i'm a terrorist

go fck a camel . you pedophile terrorist
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01: ...but idol worshippers are welcomed!!!!

can u tell me why muslim bend over and shake their azz in the air ? is mohamed also a gay?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by muut2: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
When do u become the info officer to God as to know where He can decide to use for any of His wonders?

scipher: Mtcheeeew..of all the places in this world na edo Mary show face Are you f##king kidding me ! Werring she find go there self lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by 3kay945(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
T-Vibez:
It happened .... d church was filled up... photographers were snappin... it was really strange.. dis isnt just a story. it happened live.

What was strange?
cool
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BrosPeter: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
banky222: ... And your senator just voted in support of' child marriage' abi is ugbesia not from ubiaja the holy land?

Bros use your brain nah, what does the senator's vote have to do with this? Can't you have devils in holy lands? Are all the people in the holy lands of Israel and Mecca good men. Stop making a fo.ol of yourself, next time think before hitting the keyboard.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rabzy01: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Yes I am a GAY. So what?

This says it all.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Mogidi: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01: Is Priest Lawrence Murphy needed?

"Outrage flared over in 2010 with some calling for the arrest of the Pontiff in connection with the prosecution of priest Lawrence Murphy of Wisconsin in 1996 when Murphy admitted to molesting over 200 boys."

http://www.examiner.com/article/child-molestation-ravished-the-catholic-church-under-pope-benedict-xvi

Just shows you how civilised and blessed the Catholics are. We tend to fish out the evil in our midst unlike other denominations and religions. If you were molested by a pastor in one of these new generation churches forget about reporting it. The members would think you're possessed to even suggest their "holy" pastor is capable of unlawful sex.
Nigerian protestant churches all worship their pastors but have the effrontery to tell us not to pray through the Holy Mary.

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. King James Bible"

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rabzy01: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

"Outrage flared over in 2010 with some calling for the arrest of the Pontiff in connection with the prosecution of priest Lawrence Murphy of Wisconsin in 1996 when Murphy admitted to molesting over 200 boys."

http://www.examiner.com/article/child-molestation-ravished-the-catholic-church-under-pope-benedict-xvi
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01:

This says it all.
that's your wish . u want to fck my butt don't u ? fcking dirty pedophile and gay. anyway u r following your arab master. right on the path of that camel fucker called mohamed
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Adamskuty(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beey: Hahaha,you are something else.A piece of work shall I say.
Me no understand wetin u type
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rabzy01: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Look, we GAYS got our Bible. See for yourself here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1136083/world-first-gay-bible-queen

What the FCK
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01:

What the FCK
animal..camel fcker, pedophile , arab slave, dirty and backward tout . my urine and feces are more dignified than u . savage . I understand ur obsession with gayish stuffs . your imam raped u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rennerglow: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Airhix: Sketching information about the Virgin Mary's Apparition in st Benedicts catholic church,Ubiaja in Esan south-East local government Area of Edo-state ,Nigeria, picture is every where in the blessed land of esan, no surprises at all from me ,because ubiaja was one of the home land of white missionaries who brought christianity to Esan land . As the Esan people celebrate a centenary celebration of Christianity ,its a mark of Blessed Mother of God's prayers to the Esan land. I would be heading to Ubiaja tomorrow to see the exact sport of the apparition . Blessed Mother of God , pray for me.
LOL
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by fridayman1: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: i better hold my hands before i type rubbish
CHRIST DID NOT APPEAR THROUGH THE WALL, NEITHER DID ANY DISCIPLE.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01:

i'm gay and a pedophile
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed god forbid .

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Patuwa: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, it was DEMON you saw and you were initiated to the demonic world in the process. Therefore, I asked you to seek for true deliverance today, and repent from your sins because, you have been marked by the devil as his property. Joke with it and find yourself in HELL FIRE when you die!!! Remember, Jesus loves you.

Poor boy! Ur blindness and inability to perceive will keep on making u to grove in darkness and lack all the simple wisdom. A non Catholic shared her testimony to how she was converted and U pastor worshipper turned urself into judge to condemn her that she is a sinner. Very soon the Blessed Virgin Mary will visit you soon and do not harden ur heart as u have been taught in ur church, to be rebeliious and anti - catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by rabzy01: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .
".......A Vicar in New Zealand, meanwhile, has caused outrage by putting up a poster outside his church in Auckland, New Zealand, that claims Jesus was gay."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249515/World-s-gay-bible-Special-Queen-James-edition-changes-translation-key-sex-sentences.html

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Patuwa: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beey: Who told you am Anglican? And which meaningless leader are you talking about anyway?Are trying to tell us that yhr whole world over has no Catholics who are divorcees?And those your so-called priests who salivates @ the sight of anything in skirt, they do de-speakable things with the nuns.Now isn't that what we call fornication?Between divorce and fornication, which is the greater sin?All sins are sin so stopsanctifying your Catholic church & demonizing other denominations.Very soon you might start telling us that God is Catholic.

Have u forgotten that the ten commandments is made for all of us? For you, for me, for ur pastors and for the catholic priests. Are u not on nairaland when ur bishop in portharcout raped a 15 yrs old girl, impregnated her and did abortion for her. And later ur bishop said it was the devils work, ochestrated by some other pastors that want to collect the bishopric post from him. Ur sense of reasoning has been clouded to the extent that you must hate the catholic church. I dont blame you, I blame those persons u worshipped as pastor

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
rabzy01: i'm a pedophile
I weep for all the underage girls u defiled

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Beey(f): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Adamskuty: Me no understand wetin u type
okay it means I was laughing with you and not at you at this whole. thing of obsession with Mary.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Beey(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Patuwa:

Have u forgotten that the ten commandments is made for all of us? For you, for me, for ur pastors and for the catholic priests. Are u not on nairaland when ur bishop in portharcout raped a 15 yrs old girl, impregnated her and did abortion for her. And later ur bishop said it was the devils work, ochestrated by some other pastors that want to collect the bishopric post from him. Ur sense of reasoning has been clouded to the extent that you must hate the catholic church. I dont blame you, I blame those persons u worshipped as pastor
It's obvious something isn't right with you.Which of my pastor in PH are talking about?Am Kenyan for your info so am clueless on what you are talking about.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by KingsJohnson(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
I thought that we have long ago settled this issue of honouring the Virgin Mary or not by the Catholics. However, this night we must lie such controversy to rest. Firstly, having gone through the whole Bible no where at all were we ask to honour the Virgin Mary or any other person and this reminds me of the story of the Angel's visitation to Samson's parent before he was born and when asked his name by Manoah in order to be honoured when the prophesy comes true, He the Angel refused on the ground that only God shall we honour (Judges 14 vs 1 - 17) Read your Bible people and stop all this blind argument. So therefore honouring Mary or whatsoever is unbiblical and unacceptable, I dont actually knew where you guys got such idea from.
Secondly, you guys claimed that Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ however, that is generally acceptable and not in contention here but, it might surprise you guys (Catholics) that throughout the whole Bible Jesus never refered or called Mary mother. So can you guys
give us the reason behind such.
Again, you guys claimed that Virgin Mary remained virgin till her death however, i didn't see how possible that was, or did Joseph the Carpenter married her to also worship
and honour her like you guys rather than to multiple the earth which is the main reason for marriage. Again it is also contrary to what the Bible says. Because it states that Jesus has brothers and sisters please don't deny such cus Jesus is not that wicked and heartless to close her mother's womb after being given birth to.
Thirdly, she was also claimed not to have seen death, but my own question is how was it possible and why was it not recorded in the Bible?
Lastly, you guys believe that Mary can intercede and pray for you but, my question is where is she now? Because Jesus said that none had been to heaven except Him who has come down to earth.

Conclusively, our Constitution Provides for respect for people's religion then what all this controversy of who worships what, how and why, religion is what divides us. So therefore is need for us to unite together as one.

God please forgive me for i hates questioning the Bible
[b]I thought that we have long ago settled this issue of honouring the Virgin Mary or not by the Catholics. However, this night we must lie such controversy to rest. Firstly, having gone through the whole Bible no where at all were we ask to honour the Virgin Mary or any other person and this reminds me of the story of the Angel's visitation to Samson's parent before he was born and when asked his name by Manoah in order to be honoured when the prophesy comes true, He the Angel refused on the ground that only God shall we honour (Judges 14 vs 1 - 17) Read your Bible people and stop all this blind argument. So therefore honouring Mary or whatsoever is unbiblical and unacceptable, I dont actually knew where you guys got such idea from.
Secondly, you guys claimed that Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ however, that is generally acceptable and not in contention here but, it might surprise you guys (Catholics) that throughout the whole Bible Jesus never refered or called Mary mother. So can you guys
Again, you guys claimed that Virgin Mary remained virgin till her death however, i didn't see how possible that was, or did Joseph the Carpenter married her to also worship
and honour her like you guys rather than to multiple the earth which is the main reason for marriage. Again it is also contrary to what the Bible says. Because it states that Jesus has brothers and sisters please don't deny such cus Jesus is not that wicked and heartless to close her mother's womb after being given birth to.
Thirdly, she was also claimed not to have seen death, but my own question is how was it possible and why was it not recorded in the Bible?
Lastly, you guys believe that Mary can intercede and pray for you but, my question is where is she now? Because Jesus said that none had been to heaven except Him who has come down to earth.

Conclusively, our Constitution Provides for respect for people's religion then what all this controversy of who worships what, how and why, religion is what divides us. So therefore is need for us to unite together as one.

[/b]I thought that we have long ago settled this issue of honouring the Virgin Mary or not by the Catholics. However, this night we must lie such controversy to rest. Firstly, having gone through the whole Bible no where at all were we ask to honour the Virgin Mary or any other person and this reminds me of the story of the Angel's visitation to Samson's parent before he was born and when asked his name by Manoah in order to be honoured when the prophesy comes true, He the Angel refused on the ground that only God shall we honour (Judges 14 vs 1 - 17) Read your Bible people and stop all this blind argument. So therefore honouring Mary or whatsoever is unbiblical and unacceptable, I dont actually knew where you guys got such idea from.

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by jango99(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: There's leak in church roof. They may want to fix it before the water causes further damage. Or not. That's their problem.
u don talk everything finish. Our pple sef, always wanting to see something dats not there. Let's say its not caused by leaking roof, how are they sure its mary and not ...say...joan of arc
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by redsun(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
When nigerians,mostly christians talk of self made bruzs like Jay Z as being illuminaties and demonic,they forget that all the dogmatic tenents and doctrines of organized christianity are based on the illunimaties principles of the more you look,the less you see.The principles of keeping the ignorant blind,while the knowlegable thrive in the opulences of knowing and the gnashing of teeth of the ignorants.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by ikedaniel15: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
_
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Ubenedictus(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: Come on guys use the offering money to fix the roof.
i doubt you have been to the church in question, it is well roofed. It is ok to seek an alternative explanation for what seem to be a shadow in the wall but sn you know the church in question has a good roof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.