Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40394 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Babalegba(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Does this your incomprehensible rubbish justify the verbal abuse on a lady? Was the MOP the only person to call PEJ to order? Why degenerate to name callings? Hide your head in shame dude, you and your MOP!
. What lady. An old hag is an old hag. Dont try to dress mutton as lamb.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
who gave Gimu brain, the daughter of Abacha to call my own Prof 'Mad old Prof' (MOD). Yoruba people i dey vex.
All Yorubas VS Akpomeme and King of Bang
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Babalegba: . What lady. An old hag is an old hag. Dont try to dress mutton as lamb.

U see how u insult our 1st lady bt dont want ppl to insult ur soyinka?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Babalegba: . What lady. An old hag is an old hag. Dont try to dress mutton as lamb.
Madam Patience GoodLuk Jonathan VS Madam H.I.D Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2013

She is an old hag just HIV Awolowo, right?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:
She is an old hag just HIV Awolowo, right?
Is it true that Madam HID Awolowo looks more beautiful than Patience Jonathan. (Picture of both women please)
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2013

True, the lady is a tramp, and a Hippo.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Is it true that Madam HID Awolowo looks more beautiful than Patience Jonathan. (Picture of both women please)

I heard same too. Waiting for pictures too grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Where is Akpomeme? please wake him up, this is afternoon.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Madam Patience GoodLuk Jonathan VS Madam H.I.D Obafemi Awolowo
You want to compare PEJ with H I D Awolowo? I dey laught. H I D was described as the jewel of inestimable value.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

True, the lady is a tramp, and a Hippo.

Is that how your father addresses your mother?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Is that how your father addresses your mother?

No, that is how I address your father and your mother.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You want to compare PEJ with H I D Awolowo? I dey laught. H I D was described as the jewel of inestimable value.
ok Ola Johnson, but show me her picture and Picture of Soyinka Wife
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

No, that is how I address your father and your mother.

So it hurts? Yet you come online to insult someone's mother! Only a marriage between a Hippo and a tramp can give birth to an irresponsible kid like you.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
ok Ola Johnson, but show me her picture and Picture of Soyinka Wife

soyinka's wife? he has no wife, he only has grammer.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

So it hurts? Yet you come online to insult someone's mother! Only a marriage between a Hippo and a tramp can give birth to an irresponsible kid like you.
Aigbofa see wetin you cause for yourself, Keiii a Tramp. my God have mercy
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Only a tramp will refer to umbrella as umblerra and jump ahead of the president to shake hands with people who had no idea who she was. She is not only ugly she is also dumb.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Aigbofa see wetin you cause for yourself, Keiii a Tramp. my God have mercy

Who doesn't know you are also a tramp.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=kingbang]

So it hurts? Yet you come online to insult someone's mother! Only a
marriage between a Hippo and a tramp can give birth to an irresponsible
kid like you.[/quote]

These cretins don't want anyone to insult their soyimka yet they insult our own patience. See ooo
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

These cretins don't want anyone to insult their soyimka yet they insult our own patience. See ooo

Absolutely not! Not by a tramp and a hippo.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Olaokun Soyinka, the son of Wole Soyinka and Commissioner of Health of Ogun State was born in 1957, the same year as GEJ and PEJ. That makes both GEJ and PEJ children of Wole Soyinka. In fact, PEJ is like his daughter-in-law. As a "father-in-law", he told his son, GEJ to call his wife to order but he failed. Rather the daughter-in-law turned back to call her "father-in-law" an embarrassment to his admirers. If her "father-in-law" had not sent her husband to school would he have got to his present state?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Madam shepopotamus must be on heat at the moment. It is only when the hormones are raging, shepopotamus turns herself into a public nuisance all across Nigeria. What vulgarity!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Absolutely not! Not by a tramp and a hippo.

Well, get ready to cry till 2019 'cos GEJ and his wil rule u till 2019. A lot of crying I tell u!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:
soyinka's wife? he has no wife, he only has grammer.
You mean at 79yrs Soyinka don turn Homo
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Only a tramp will refer to umbrella as umblerra and jump ahead of the president to shake hands with people who had no idea who she was. She is not only ugly she is also dumb.

Kindly take your frustrations to the grave kid. She is ugly but still your first lady till 2019. Take that message to the Mad Old Local Professor, AKA the hustler!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:
Who doesn't know you are also a tramp.
Ooh yeah, keii
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ola Johnson: Olaokun Soyinka, the son of Wole Soyinka and Commissioner of Health of Ogun State was born in 1957, the same year as GEJ and PEJ. That makes both GEJ and PEJ children of Wole Soyinka. In fact, PEJ is like his daughter-in-law. As a "father-in-law", he told his son, GEJ to call his wife to order but he failed. Rather the daughter-in-law turned back to call her "father-in-law" an embarrassment to his admirers. If her "father-in-law" had not sent her husband to school would he have got to his present state?

Good. And is that how a responsible father corrects his daughter? By verbally abusing her in public? Dude get a life. Ole Soyinka is truly a mad man.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Well, get ready to cry till 2019 'cos GEJ and his wil rule u till 2019. A lot of crying I tell u!

What can be worse than actually living in the same household with that Hippo. Save your handkerchief for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Kindly take your frustrations to the grave kid. She is ugly but still your first lady till 2019. Take that message to the Mad Old Local Professor, AKA the hustler!!

Abeg stop calling her a lady! The lady unfortunately is a tramp, and a swamp dwelling hippo.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ola Johnson: Olaokun Soyinka, the son of Wole Soyinka and Commissioner of Health of Ogun State was born in 1957, the same year as GEJ and PEJ. That makes both GEJ and PEJ children of Wole Soyinka. In fact, PEJ is like his daughter-in-law. As a "father-in-law", he told his son, GEJ to call his wife to order but he failed. Rather the daughter-in-law turned back to call her "father-in-law" an embarrassment to his admirers. If her "father-in-law" had not sent her husband to school would he have got to his present state?

A useless father in-law that gave a biased verdict because of his romance with Amaechi? He should reach out to Odumakin and learn how to dish out unbiased opinions about political issues. Useless hustler.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=Pataki]Madam shepopotamus must be on heat at the moment. It is
only when the hormones are raging, shepopotamus turns herself into a
public nuisance all across Nigeria. What vulgarity![/quote]

Bros, I hav some cryaquin capsules. Ppl like u need 1 satchet a day to b able to cry till 2019.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Abeg stop calling her a lady! The lady unfortunately is a tramp, and a swamp dwelling hippo.

Yeah, just like your mother, i guess! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / Wike Restores Omeha’s Rights As Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.