Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,776 members, 7,837,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40383 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:
That is where you belong and you know it.
No i don't know it because am not from a tramp family like you.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Mr whiteman keee, ifeness is from Ijabu ode

It doesn't matter where i am from, as long as i wont be associated with you. You are a perfect definition of the word "NIGERIAN"
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

So you agree she's a babbling dolt, I agree too. Why then did you leave your brain in the swamp.

Yeah she is, but more sensible than the MOP apparently. Can your "trampy" brains get that now?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Am not here to hold brief for nobody but to say the truth!! Sensible people to resort to name calling just to get their message across. What if PEJ replies him with a derogatory name? He would fire back, right? just accept it, Soyinka just demystified himself and he will regret it for a long time.
LOL! You think a flying eagle is bothered about the irrelevant opinion a snail has of it?

Have you ever pondered why the so-called attack dogs in persons of Abati, Oku-igbe, etc cannot face up to Soyinka?

If madam shepopotamus respects herself and her husband, she will forthwith shut up her mouth!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
No i don't know it because am not from a tramp family like you.

Of course you are. You are too comfortable in the dirt. You are a little tramp and a hippo as well.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:

It doesn't matter where i am from, as long as i wont be associated with you. You are a perfect definition of the word "NIGERIAN"

And you are a perfect definition of the word "CONFUSED"
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:
Nigeria oooooooooooooo, Nigeria is a devil paradise on her last days
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
LOL! You think a flying eagle is bothered about the irrelevant opinion a snail has of it?

Have you ever pondered why the so-called attack dogs in persons of Abati, Oku-igbe, etc cannot face up to Soyinka?

If madam shepopotamus respects herself and her husband, she will forthwith shut up her mouth!

Have you ever heard Agbati or Okupe reply Patrick Obahiagbon or Mr Ibu? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

I cant wait for ASUU to call the strike off, so you can go back to school and continue your "wizkid and Davido" discussions.

You are part of the disadvantages of freedom of speech. You a FOOL on loudspeaker Tbh
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by neyobillz: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why in the world would an erudite prof descend so low to start giving names to the first lady of his beloved country,firstly i dont see any reason why the MOP would be so much concerned about Rivers politics when he isnt actually from there,at least the first lady is from there so she has every right to meddle into their political affairs,i think we are simply making a mountain out of a molehill,worse scenarios have happened in Oyo state legistlative chambers but we didnt hear the MOP voice out then,remember the Adedibu-Ladoja saga few years back,besides why does everyone label Amaechi the new saintly governor,just because he is having a scuffle with GEJ over the NGF issue,for crying out loud this guy has been suspended fro PDP so even if he had won,the position would have been given to the runner up,why isnt anyone talking about Amaechi sacking over 10 local govt chairmen due to trivial reasons,if the MOP can call the first lady a SHEPOPOTAMUS,then he his as equally untamed as any hippo in the wild.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:
Of course you are. You are too comfortable in the dirt. You are a little tramp and a hippo as well.
haahhhaaahhhahahaahha hoooooooooooooo haaaaaaa hoooooooo
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Mr Whiteman, i couldn't make a single sense out of this your rant. FYI, only civilized peeps get their message across without resorting to name calling. Now tell me where that leaves your mad Professor?

That at least, leaves a "mad" Prof Wole Soyinka a prize as good as d Nobel Laurel. .....but i still wonder while been noble leaves a "sound" PEJ with illetracy OR a "sound" achebe a wheelchair AS A PRIZE before kicking his Anambra bucket....
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Yeah she is, but more sensible than the MOP apparently. Can your "trampy" brains get that now?

Speak the truth and shame the devil. Get a break from drinking ogogoro and retrieve your brain from the swamp.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:

You are part of the disadvantages of freedom of speech. You a FOOL on loudspeaker Tbh

Please kid, Kindly port to the romance section. This shii right here is not for kids. grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

And you are a perfect definition of the word "CONFUSED"

You are the confused one. You have been lost in slavery,you lost the meaning of freedom. Wole Soyinka is your messiah,you better listen to him! That's gonna be impossible as you do not have a brain.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

That at least, leaves a "mad" Prof Wole Soyinka a prize as good as d Nobel Laurel. .....but i still wonder while been noble leaves a "sound" PEJ with illetracy OR a "sound" achebe a wheelchair AS A PRIZE before kicking his Anambra bucket....

If you want to derail this thread, open another thread and invite me over. I'd willingly kick your butt as usual.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Please kid, Kindly port to the romance section. This shii right here is not for kids. grin

Animal in human skin!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=Pataki]

I can almost predict that you are an undergraduate student at Otueke
University. It is simply mental foolishness of you to skylark words with
me.

You have the brain reasoning capacity of a tilapia fish. Hopefully ASUU
will end their strike, and you can have less idle time on your
hands.[/quote]

Oga, plss take one capsul of cryaquin three times daily to help urself or u can mix alabukun & otapiapia nd drink. D choice is urs shaa. Hahahahaha hohohoho
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Have you ever heard Agbati or Okupe reply Patrick Obahiagbon or Mr Ibu? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is tickling/exciting your idiocy right now? Should you not feel ashamed that a criminally corrupt Oku-igbe and a morally deficient Abati are being associated with President Retardeen?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Speak the truth and shame the devil. Get a break from drinking ogogoro and retrieve your brain from the swamp.

Good boy! So you have accepted the folly of the MOP. At least your "trampy" brains are not that useless.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
[i][/i]
ifeness:
Animal in human skin!
i remember Fela, Abiola ITT international Thief Thief
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:

What is tickling/exciting your idiocy right now? Should you not feel ashamed that a criminally corrupt Oku-igbe and a morally deficient Abati are being associated with President Retardeen?

If your IQ were to be anything greater than 10, you would have accepted MOP's folly by now and stopped exposing his stewpidity.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=ifeness]

It doesn't matter where i am from, as long as i wont be associated with
you. You are a perfect definition of the word "NIGERIAN"[/quote]

U ard perfect defn of "Yoruba VULTURE"
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

If you want to derail this thread, open another thread and invite me over. I'd willingly kick your butt as usual.

U ARE INVITED KINGA*SS. MEET ME ON ETHNO @ a "Me and Kingbang thread"....or PM if u are ready. i guess u are scared at this moniker u ran away from at d adekunle thread.

...but i bet u you arent that daughter of mum and dad if u dont do as u v said by my challenge or face-off on d thread.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: [i][/i]

Please stop replying that kid. Na ASUU cause all these things. grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Akpomeme is here now, Yorubas on the run
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Oga, plss take one capsul of cryaquin three times daily to help urself or u can mix alabukun & otapiapia nd drink. D choice is urs shaa. Hahahahaha hohohoho
Only goats keep repeating the same inanity. Are you one?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Good boy! So you have accepted the folly of the MOP. At least your "trampy" brains are not that useless.

Yours are obviously useless if you are too dumb to realise what Soyinka was doing and why he was attacked by your little tramp.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

U ARE INVITED KINGA*SS. MEET ME ON ETHNO @ a "Me and Kingbang thread"....or PM if u are ready. i guess u are scared at this moniker u ran away from at d adekunle thread.

...but i bet u you arent that daughter of mum and dad if u dont do as u v said by my challenge or face-off on d thread.

You talk too much kid. Go and open the thread already son!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: [i][/i]

Listen,i am not here on ethnic ground. I do not care if the president is yoruba,Hausa or igbo. But if people in power fumble,they need to be put in order. I find it hard to believe people like you defend a corrupt and handicapped regime. I do not live in your country but i know you probably do not have electricity. Isn't that something to fight for? Shame on you! You deserve you bad leaders.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

You talk too much kid. Go and open the thread already son!

LETS GO THERE.

....(in few minutes, u ll see a thread "just me and kingbang" on ethno politics. will be waitng... and pls no reporting to mods)
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Yours are obviously useless if you are too dumb to realise what Soyinka was doing and why he was attacked by your little tramp.

All Soyinka did was embarrass himself terribly. PEJ right about now must be laughing her butt off at Soyinka's stewpidity the way i am laughing at yours now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.