Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,532 members, 7,840,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40392 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Yeah, just like your mother, i guess! smiley

No, just like you ogogoro drinking and your swamp dwelling mother.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:
Ole Soyinka is truly a mad man.
If i catch this girl call Gumi Abacha, ok i remember i will not do her anything because Al-Mustapha is out from prison, i don't want problem.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Good. And is that how a responsible father corrects his daughter? By verbally abusing her in public? Dude get a life. Ole Soyinka is truly a mad man.
Maybe I should remind you, I don't engage f00ls.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

No, just like you ogogoro drinking and your swamp dwelling mother.

But only a tramp would give birth to a dumbo like you nah. You have the blood of a tramp and a hippo in you thats why you were fast to recognize PEJ as a tramp.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ola Johnson:

More like you have nothing sensible to say as usual. Agbero!!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Bros, I hav some cryaquin capsules. Ppl like u need 1 satchet a day to b able to cry till 2019.

I don't use Otueke medicine. Thanks for your kind offer.

Ask yourself, why do the Jonathan's keep giving Nigerians the opportunity of giving them new names? E.g: Retardeen, Retardeeness, Shepopotamus!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Even i thought that you are Useless man, i made mistake
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Let me not see any of you idiiots run to the MODs. If you are brave enough to insult someone's mother brazenly, you should be brave enough to receive yours. Unruly kids!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Kindly take your frustrations to the grave kid. She is ugly but still your first lady till 2019. Take that message to the Mad Old Local Professor, AKA the hustler!!
You mean the same GEJ that went to meet OBJ in Abeokuta on Saturday? Who doesn't that those "supporting" GEJ are deceiving him? Who doesn't know OBJ's choice for 2015 is Sule Lamido?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
You mean at 79yrs Soyinka don turn Homo

No be me talk am ooo
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

But only a tramp would give birth to a dumbo like you nah. You have the blood of a tramp and a hippo in you thats why you were fast to recognize PEJ as a tramp.

She is a tramp and it is clear for the whole world to see. If you cannot see that, then you must be super dumb yourself. Are you related by any chance? If so, please have your DNA checked, you must not pass it on.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:

Ask yourself, why do the Jonathan's keep giving Nigerians the opportunity of giving them new names? E.g: Retardeen, Retardeeness, Shepopotamus!

That is not the issue. You can criticize someone and call them to order without resorting to name calling. Just accept it, MOP goofed big time on this.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

She is a tramp and it is clear for the whole world to see. If you cannot see that, then you must be super dumb yourself. Are you related by any chance? If so, please have your DNA checked, you must not pass it on.

Yeah, i know she and your Mother share the same traits. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Day and night cannot share the same space. She should be more similar to your mother. Swamp dwelling, air heads. I bet your mother also is a babbling fool like Patience.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:

Ask yourself, why do the Jonathan's keep giving Nigerians the
opportunity of giving them new names? E.g: Retardeen, Retardeeness,
Shepopotamus!

Oooo try cryquin jor, u wil need som to b able to cry til 2019. See hw mch I care abt u? It is made 4 yaribawas, d criers of Nigeria. Hahahaha
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:
Keii Aigbofa,
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Good. And is that how a responsible father corrects his daughter? By verbally abusing her in public? Dude get a life. Ole Soyinka is truly a mad man.

Truth needs to be said. The black man will rather stay in shackles rather than chose freedom and enlightenment . You are a perfect example of a typical black man . Look at how your country is dis integrating, politicians looting money, Shepopotamus's lack of manners and very uncivilised. You are abusing a honest mindtrying to point the country into the right direction. You deserve what your leaders are doing to you. You certainly deserve not to have electricity,water,and free medication. After all you are a black man and you will remain a slave for millions of years.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Day and night cannot share the same space. She should be more similar to your mother. Swamp dwelling, air heads.

But only someone with the blood of a tramp would be able to recognize a fellow tramp. Too bad. Sucks to come from a family of tramps and hippos, i don't envy you one bit kid.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

That is not the issue. You can criticize someone and call them to order without resorting to name calling. Just accept it, MOP goofed big time on this.
Who started the insults? When Soyinka advised Jonathan to call his wife to order as she was simply a mere domestic appendage to power, how did madam shepopotamus respond?

Prof. Soyinka did not. Simply gave madam shepopotamus something to remember for a long while to come.

Sincere Nigerians are tired of the Presidency insulting us when we critique them.

I clearly remembered when Nigerians were haranguing GEJ over the presidential pardon granted to Alams, how did Abati respond? He called Nigerians - sophisticated ignorance. Where were you to spew that GEJ and Abati goofed big time?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:
Truth needs to be said. The black man will rather stay in shackles rather than chose freedom and enlightenment . You are a perfect example of a typical black man . Look at how your country is dis integrating, politicians looting money, Shepopotamus's lack of manners and very uncivilised. You are abusing a honest mindtrying to point the country into the right direction. You deserve what your leaders are doing to you. You certainly deserve not to have electricity,water,and free medication. After all you are a black man and you will remain a slave for millions of years.
ifeness on the move, on the move

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

But only someone with the blood of a tramp would be able to recognize a fellow tramp. Too bad. Sucks to come from a family of tramps and hippos, i don't envy you one bit kid.

Just like you and Patience are swamp dwelling tramps. It sucks to be you, trying to defend a babbling idio.t and a hippo.

Are you crazy! Wole Soyinka in the same sentence as a babbling dolt! What is the world coming to!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:

Mr Whiteman, i couldn't make a single sense out of this your rant. FYI, only civilized peeps get their message across without resorting to name calling. Now tell me where that leaves your mad Professor?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Keii Aigbofa, keii. ohhhh goodness why? family of tramps and hippos.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
Who started the insults? When Soyinka advised Jonathan to call his wife to order as she was simply a mere domestic appendage to power, how did madam shepopotamus respond?

Prof. Soyinka did not. Simply gave madam shepopotamus something to remember for a long while to come.

Sincere Nigerians are tired of the Presidency insulting us when we critique them.

I clearly remembered when Nigerians were haranguing GEJ over the presidential pardon granted to Alams, how did Abati respond? He called Nigerians - sophisticated ignorance. Where were you to spew that GEJ and Abati goofed big time?

Am not here to hold brief for nobody but to say the truth!! Sensible people to resort to name calling just to get their message across. What if PEJ replies him with a derogatory name? He would fire back, right? just accept it, Soyinka just demystified himself and he will regret it for a long time.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:
Mr Whiteman, i couldn't make a single sense out of this your rant. FYI, only civilized peeps get their message across without resorting to name calling. Now tell me where that leaves your mad Professor?
Mr whiteman keee, ifeness is from Ijabu ode
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Babalegba(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Surely there must be a reason Sheppopotamus is the least respected of her kind in Nigeria, even Turai fared better. Take sheppopotamus back into the swamps, your feeble attempt to raise her profile has failed . Until yesterday I was indifferent to her but many people are now against her.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Keii Aigbofa, keii. ohhhh goodness why? family of tramps and hippos.

That is where you belong and you know it. You feel at home in the dirt, it comes naturally to you.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Oooo try cryquin jor, u wil need som to b able to cry til 2019. See hw mch I care abt u? It is made 4 yaribawas, d criers of Nigeria. Hahahaha

I can almost predict that you are an undergraduate student at Otueke University. It is simply mental foolishness of you to skylark words with me.

You have the brain reasoning capacity of a tilapia fish. Hopefully ASUU will end their strike, and you can have less idle time on your hands.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

If you claim to be educated,sorry it is a waste. It's hard to educate a mind like yours, you exhibited UNDILUTED IGNORANCE.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Just like you and Patience are swamp dwelling tramps. It sucks to be you, trying to defend a babbling idio.t and a hippo.

Are you crazy! Wole Soyinka in the same sentence as a babbling dolt! What is the world coming to!

That's what he deserves for being silly and childish. More insults are coming for the person since he has decided to resort to mudslinging. And oh, a little piece of advice for you...Get off Soyinka's little dried up dicck.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:

If you claim to be educated,sorry it is a waste. It's hard to educate a mind like yours, you exhibited UNDILUTED IGNORANCE.

I cant wait for ASUU to call the strike off, so you can go back to school and continue your "wizkid and Davido" discussions.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

That's what he deserves for being silly and childish. More insults are coming for the person since he has decided to resort to mudslinging. And oh, a little piece of advice for you...Get off Soyinka's little dried up dicck.

So you agree she's a babbling dolt, I agree too. Why then did you leave your brain in the swamp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? / Police Tear-Gas Protesters At Lekki Tollgate (Video, Pix) / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.