Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40332 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

If your IQ were to be anything greater than 10, you would have accepted MOP's folly by now and stopped exposing his stewpidity.
If you had any form of mental sanity in you, you would have been more productive in reasoning than the utter baloney you keep spewing here.

I cannot blame you though. Only if Yaba left was truly functional at full working capacity, you would not have the privilege of coming on the cyber space to exhibit your madness.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Babalegba(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sheppopotamus has collected so much choice insults from this saga, so much in fact it is time she gets better advisers.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:

Listen,i am not here on ethnic ground. I do not care if the president is yoruba,Hausa or igbo. But if people in power fumble,they need to be put in order. I find it hard to believe people like you defend a corrupt and handicapped regime. I do not live in your country but i know you probably do not have electricity. Isn't that something to fight for? Shame on you! You deserve you bad leaders.

Its obvious you don't get the issue. Nobody is against putting anybody to order. You can do that gracefully and constructively without using demeaning words on human beings. That's the point! If Achebe had used the same word on a lady, i would still attack him. What is wrong is wrong!!! SIMPLE
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Pataki: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

All Soyinka did was embarrass himself terribly. PEJ right about now must be laughing her butt off at Soyinka's stewpidity the way i am laughing at yours now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please snap a picture of the shepopo laughing! cheesy
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
If you had any form of mental sanity in you, you would have been more productive in reasoning than the utter baloney you keep spewing here.

I cannot blame you though. Only if Yaba left was truly functional at full working capacity, you would not have the privilege of coming on the cyber space to exhibit your madness.

Its obvious you are mentally unstable. grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

All Soyinka did was embarrass himself terribly. PEJ right about now must be laughing her butt off at Soyinka's stewpidity the way i am laughing at yours now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Foolish Nigerian. He grew up with the slave mentality. He doesn't know what is right or wrong. He must be religious,probably a christian with a Jewish name Lmao!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

If you want to derail this thread, open another thread and invite me over. I'd willingly kick your butt as usual.

Dont mind dat smelly-mouthed big black senseless f00l.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Oh really! It is true that when mad people dance nake.d in the streets, they think everyone else is crazy for not having as much fun as them.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:
Listen,i am not here on ethnic ground. I do not if the president is yoruba,Hausa or igbo. But if people in power fumble,they need to be put in order. I find it hard to believe people like you defend a corrupt and handicapped regime. I do not live in your country but i know you probably do not have electricity. Isn't that something to fight for? Shame on you! You deserve you bad leaders.
Awolowo institutionalized corruption in Nigeria, Jonathan was a little Kid of 12yrs when Awolowo and his Yoruba kinsmen spearheaded the move.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

Oh really! It is true that when mad people dance nake.d in the streets, they think everyone else is crazy for not having as much fun as them.

Good boy! Now you get it finally. Thats the message we have been trying to pass across to you, get some chains and tie up your MOP before he hits the market! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Awolowo institutionalized corruption in Nigeria, Jonathan was a little Kid of 12yrs when Awolowo and his Yoruba kinsmen spearheaded the move.

You need to take your medicine.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Its obvious you don't get the issue. Nobody is against putting anybody to order. You can do that gracefully and constructively without using demeaning words on human beings. That's the point! If Achebe had used the same word on a lady, i would still attack him. What is wrong is wrong!!! SIMPLE

The lady probably didnt know the meaning of the word. She must have thought it was a compliment....... With what i heard she did, she went too far!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Good boy! Now you get it finally. Thats the message we have been trying to pass across to you, get some chains and tie up your MOP before he hits the market! cheesy cheesy cheesy

What did we do to deserve this hippo? I cringe every time she opens her wide mouth.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
Only goats keep repeating the same inanity. Are you one?

Ok, take ratak. It is a vry good rat poison drink for rats like u.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Youngtekkey(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Good. And is that how a responsible father corrects his daughter? By verbally abusing her in public? Dude get a life. Ole Soyinka is truly a mad man.
yes he is a mad man just like ur father now
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Lady Jenny....IM WAITINNNNNNG......(@ www.nairaland.com/1369641/strictly-out-bounds-just-me)
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:

Do you think the black race will ever be united with all these division going on? I bet there will be more problems even when Nigeria divides. Something is certainly wrong with the black race,they just cannot live together in peace!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:

The lady probably didnt know the meaning of the word. She must have thought it was a compliment....... With what i heard she did, she went too far!

Have you read Odumakin's view? That's how an elder opines on issue. Soyinka went too far, SIMPLE!!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Plz, Show us the picture of Soyinka Wife lets compare with that of PGJ
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Youngtekkey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

A useless father in-law that gave a biased verdict because of his romance with Amaechi? He should reach out to Odumakin and learn how to dish out unbiased opinions about political issues. Useless hustler.
instead of the rubbish u are doing here go find a better life or die in proverty like ur father dat's my advice for u
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Have you read Odumakin's view? That's how an elder opines on issue. Soyinka went too far, SIMPLE!!

are u blind? didnt u see my challenge?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

What did we do to deserve this hippo? I cringe every time she opens her wide mouth.

Y nt help urself by jumping into d atlantic? End dis misery once nd for all bros.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Y nt help urself by jumping into d atlantic? End dis misery once nd for all bros.

This wide mouthed hippo is a disgrace. I would rather vote for a manatee than vote her husband again.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=Babalegba]Sheppopotamus has collected so much choice insults
from this saga, so much in fact it is time she gets better
advisers.[/quote]

Na! Na! Na! D MOP soyinka has bn taken to d barbers. Deal wit it.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
ifeness:
Do you think the black race will ever be united with all these division going on? I bet there will be more problems even when Nigeria divides. Something is certainly wrong with the black race,they just cannot live together in peace!
Every man got the right to decide his own destiny, am looking Forward to the end and bury of Nigeria soon
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

I can prescribe a dosage of retak for you kid! grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

I can prescribe a dosage of retak for you kid! grin grin grin

May God save us from hippos and manatees.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

May God save us from hippos and manatees.
And may he also save you from your addiction to MOP's shrinking diick!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

are u blind? didnt u see my challenge?

black monkey, u were destroyed on d odekunle thread. Are u out frm hospital or u hav bn using gbogbolise?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
OOOOOhhhh, where is Aigbofa
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

black monkey, u were destroyed on d odekunle thread. Are u out frm hospital or u hav bn using gbogbolise?

Please dont reply this kid again. He is still a novice learning how to be raw and insulting. A funny kid in need of help. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: OOOOOhhhh, where is Aigbofa

If you want someone to roll in the dirt with you, call Patience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.