Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is This Not Infidelity - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Not Infidelity (6569 Views)

Why A Woman's Infidelity Is Worse Than A Man's / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Not Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Let me indulge you

It's is best you read my posts and understand what I am trying to say. It is very obvious there is lack of communication. You are reading my posts but you are not listening to what ia saying.

The issue is that you have a preconceived notion about feminists and that is all you are hearing even when I am saying something else. Learning The art of listening is not easy but very benefial.

You keep hammering on my implying that white marriages are better even when I was not the one that added white into the mix.

You cannot wrap your head round me been a Christian or nice because I believe that men and women are equal.

If guess this same belief is what makes women sleep around, splendid! So what do the men that sleep around believe in? That men and women are equal?

Stop mixing issues here. I can be a medical doctor, a choister in Church and a cook. I can be a professor and still be very lousy.

I am bukatyne consisting of different parts or segments. I am a christian therefore I strive to develops the fruits of the Holy Spirit. I believe men and women are equal and strive to treat them as I want them to treat me. I am a fiancee and I strive to be the best lover. I have siblings and I try to be there for them. I have parents and I try to make them proud and happy. I am a neighbour to people and I try to have good relations with them. I am an employee and I try to give my employer my best. One aspect of my life doesn't define me; I define all the aspects of my life.

biolabee:

It will not be so bad
Granted there is an innate power struggle between the sexes from time immemorial but it will not be as bad
All they do in the west is serial marriages

Thanks for the response but i really hope buka can answer too
If whites are the model of good marriages, their statistics will be better than our own

Feminism at its core is rebellion against the status quo// how can that gel with a religion that advocates forgiveness, kindness and humility

Funny to me....

The funniest thing is that these same feminism, after they got the empowerment, they just hustle for settlement up and down, leave their partners houses to be phocking around, kill babies up n down instead of closing their legs...

The matter tire me sef

Re: Is This Not Infidelity by biolabee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ive read ur posts

I asked u a real q

If by age or experience or any other factor, ur man always has the better points, would you not feel resentful after a while
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
biolabee: Ive read ur posts

I asked u a real q

If by age or experience or any other factor, ur man always has the better points, would you not feel resentful after a while

And why should I feel resentful if he does it with love?

He has an idea, I bring my input and after discussion as lovers, his own is better. Is it not for our good?

I have an idea, he sees through it and polishes it or brings a better one, is it to our good?

It takes a confident person to learn from others...
I do not have a victim mentality and see shadows where there are none.
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by biolabee(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ok..am sure this issue will be revisited post nuptials...
Your feminism with your religion

#siddonlookmode
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by TV01(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Philippians 2:6 - Although he was in the form of God and equal with God, he did not take advantage of this equality.

The above is Christian equality in a nutshell.

And no philosophy or ideology can - or is required to - embellish Christianity. Attempting to do so will give you "another gospel". Let no one be deceived by reasoning and smooth words. I speak to those who may be unwittingly taken in by them.

TV

1 Like

Re: Is This Not Infidelity by Pataki: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2013
bukatyne:

I know that a man and woman are equal.

I also want to believe that you are talking in context of marriage.

A husband is to love his wife and a wife is to submit

Sorry to refer you back from page 3 with your conversation with Aluta, but is this your own definition of equality?
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by biolabee(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by maclatunji: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

@ lack of trust, then he shouldn't be here seeking advice if he doesn't trust his wife to begin with. And that was the first point I raised...Trust.....If you don't trust your other half, take your problems to okija to solve that for you.

----------
And how are you so sure she's not sincere with what she relayed to him huh? Which begs the first statement in my post you responded to ( that you shouldn't judge and blame her yet?)

Lol @ ladycool, why should he? He's not insecure and trust me. I have male friends I mingle with and he's fine with it.

And you're right I will be something else whatever that means to you, then we will need to have the Talk and meet in the middle somewhere because that wasn't our agreement beforehand grin, people change I get it, but we will talk bout it Reasonably rather than ordering me to delete a # like WTH??

Biola razor big mouth commot for my case Abeg enough already jumping on my posts oh Mr. Hustler . I. Haven't sent for you yet.

I'm Lady Cool oh. I'm the coolest in my Farm Acrage Neighbourhood ko easy atall oh
cheesy cheesy

Yen yen yen

The lack of trust did not start before the marriage. It was caused by the wife's suspicious activities. It is ridiculous to suggest that this husband should trust a wife that behaves suspiciously without raising concern.
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by maclatunji: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Daresh:

Believe me if she was cheating, she would never ever make or receive such a call in front of you. Never

She could be stupid, naive or careless. Some acts are so brazen they beggar belief.
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
TV01: GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Philippians 2:6 - Although he was in the form of God and equal with God, he did not take advantage of this equality.

The above is Christian equality in a nutshell.

And no philosophy or ideology can - or is required to - embellish Christianity. Attempting to do so will give you "another gospel". Let no one be deceived by reasoning and smooth words. I speak to those who may be unwittingly taken in by them.

TV

I don not think your posts are in sync with the subject matter

You first said there is nothing like equality in Christianity now you are talking of Christian equality?

I think it's best everyone run their homes as they deem fit.
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pataki:

Sorry to refer you back from page 3 with your conversation with Aluta, but is this your own definition of equality?

That was not a definition of equality; I was stating the 'roles' in marriage if you want to call them roles.

I believe Aluta was referring to marriage that's why I added that line.
Re: Is This Not Infidelity by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
bukatyne:

I don not think your posts are in sync with the subject matter

You first said there is nothing like equality in Christianity now you are talking of Christian equality?

I think it's best everyone run their homes as they deem fit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Busted On Radio / . / How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.