Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (18560 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I resemble semi albino ogugua? undecided
Sorry dear,I always confuse you gals, you are the one with the haunting eyes while the ogu whatever is the pretty one but answer my question,is she married to that guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by DICKtator: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2013
desdichando: the way u spew ur st*upid*ity (justbeenpolite) is just amazing!!!!U don't knw the difference between a moniker/pseudonym and a surname!!!!!gott im himmel

Seriously, Are you for real?

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2013
uche16:
Sorry dear,I always confuse you gals, you are the one with the haunting eyes while the ogu whatever is the pretty one but answer my question,is she married to that guy
Lmao! Kai! See as dis Mumu boi use style enter me o! Issorai... 1-0! *snaps finger* Uche, na me and u for dis Nairaland. I don vex! If u question me again hen? May ya balls reverse inside ya azz. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Kai! See as dis Mumu boi use style enter me o! Issorai... 1-0! *snaps finger* Uche, na me and u for dis Nairaland. I don vex! If u question me again hen? May ya balls reverse inside ya azz. angry
For reallllll? shocked,there is something seriously not right about you,I can't seem to put my finger on it,anyway challenge accepted and I may not be as old as grandpa sexkillz or that old Seun but am no boy, I am a full grown man and am sure you know the fury of the heavens,well heaven hath no fury than a man whose balls have being reversed and please ask sodom and gomarrah how merciful heavens fury is
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Burger01(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na surname we go chop Na that go put food for table?

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by kokoye(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Real names (I know this elderly couple): Dr & Dr (Mrs) Oridota. Both neurosurgeons - they met in med school.

Loosely translated, that name means 'fried brain'.

yea

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
uche16:
For reallllll? shocked,there is something seriously not right about you,I can't seem to put my finger on it,anyway challenge accepted and I may not be as old as grandpa sexkillz or that old Seun but am no boy, I am a full grown man and am sure you know the fury of the heavens,well heaven hath no fury than a man whose balls have being reversed and please ask sodom and gomarrah how merciful heavens fury is
Wots dis one saying? Wots not right about u? undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by kstyle2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
daisyella: Lol, nice question but no lady will say no 2 a man she loves juz cos of surname
i beg 2 disagree....if a lady's name is martha n d intended husband's in focker,who wil wnt 2 ansa martha-focker
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
ogugua88: I didn't even answer the thread.....

My answer is no, I won't consider his surname. It's not mandatory that I take his surname anyway.

Odd, I thought you maintained for years that marriage for you was out of the question. undecided

@Topic: For me, its not even a thought-provoking issue. The answer is No. What's there to consider when true love is involved?
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
There is a certain Dickson in Bayelsa whose wife bears Mrs. DICKson. Once money love is involved, ladies usually care less cool
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by shikshark: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ill accept any surname for my daughters hand in marriage except YERIMA!
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by wandeykul(f): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wat of those dat bears arokoyo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by owenklay: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by tpia5: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
wandeykul: Wat of those dat bears arokoyo

It means someone who likes to farm.
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
tpia@:

It means someone who likes to farm.
Arokoyo means someone who delights in dick cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
ogugua88: I didn't even answer the thread.....

My answer is no, I won't consider his surname. It's not mandatory that I take his surname anyway.
then whose surname would you take? Your ex boyfriend?? Stop spewing poo here abeg. Some women want to form boss like they own a billion dollars investment. Don't form iron lady else, you might rock your 40's answering MISS undecided. My bad, well its not madatory to get married though
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by slimyem: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
A name is a defining identity. Nothing more. As long as its not that tongue-twisting to pronounce, no lele. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by LANIERO(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: I came across this woman in hospital, The Nurse called ' Mrs abokusoro'( Ghost Speaker) i was like wtf shocked
What made you change your father's name. Abeg i might consider it o.
lmao, i'm laughing without paying a cent
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by dammytex: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
But I have met these names before..

Ibrahin Apeleyin
Femi Ajanlekoko
Shola Arikutaku
Najim Iskilu
Ben Adubifa

Are you saying their wives and wivese-to-be should reject their surnames?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by moscobabs(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yoruba says'Oruko ama ro ni'meaning that Names has impact in human.there are names that have curse over them.do you want to be call Mrs Mukina Anini,Mrs Mukina Esulabi,Mrs Mukina Abacha,Mrs Mukina Osama,Mrs Mukina Gaddaffi or Mrs Mukina Ishola Oyenusi even if this men where Rich when they were alive .u will not like to answer their names or marry anybody relating to them.I reserve my comment now till someone quote me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Adex097: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Even if the surname of the guy is satanism, the gal will still not consider it cos her love has overshadowed everything.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by smscruize(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yes surname might be very important in choosing but so far the guy is rich, i'm sure ladies will forget about surname.
Surnames like Oridota(dull head), Esubiyi(Esu 4short), Sangobiyi(sango 4short)
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
daisyella: Lol, nice question but no lady will say no 2 a man she loves juz cos of surname
Na lie. If my man's name is 'Agbogunsori' 'Erinoso', 'Esubiyi', ' and the likes, well, I will critically examine the love o
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by ATMCARD2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Gracedpen: Some of us had certain ideas about the Mrs. "who" that we have always wanted to be. Behind, Behind names always come to our heads but do we always end up marrying a guy with a Behind surname? Many considerations usually come into choosing a life partner but as funny as it is, there are also some seemingly trivial ones that might even have disqualified a prospective one in the first place- like the surname of the guy that just introduced himself.

"What's in a name?" you'd most likely ask. Take it or leave it, ladies do care about the surname of the guy they are going to get married to. Like I said earlier, it is quite a trivial one as it is not the surname that will keep the marriage. But you never can tell, it could be an added advantage.

Point is, some surnames are just "sooo not it" that a lady will consider twice before saying "yes", especially if the man will not modify the name for any reason. Talk about those names that start with "ESU" (devil), "SANGO"...etc. Hehehe!.It matters alot.....i hate sm surnames wit passion.

So, let's "branch" on ladies...does his surname really matter when it comes to saying "YES"? What surnames will you rather not?

SOURCE: http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/considerations-before-i-do.html
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Shadydamsel(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
I will answer his name if I don't like d surname
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by anjyzplace: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
kokoye: Real names (I know this elderly couple): Dr & Dr (Mrs) Oridota. Both neurosurgeons - they met in med school.

Loosely translated, that name means 'fried brain'.

yea
Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
wandeykul: Wat of those dat bears arokoyo
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by 4reigningqueen: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Names like Eruobodo,the stream is fearless, or Orogbangban sound somehow.
Imagine,hey! Plz who is Mrs Eruobodo or can i see Mr Orogbangba
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by ATMCARD2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Gracedpen: Some of us had certain ideas about the Mrs. "who" that we have always wanted to be. Behind, Behind names always come to our heads but do we always end up marrying a guy with a Behind surname? Many considerations usually come into choosing a life partner but as funny as it is, there are also some seemingly trivial ones that might even have disqualified a prospective one in the first place- like the surname of the guy that just introduced himself.

"What's in a name?" you'd most likely ask. Take it or leave it, ladies do care about the surname of the guy they are going to get married to. Like I said earlier, it is quite a trivial one as it is not the surname that will keep the marriage. But you never can tell, it could be an added advantage.

Point is, some surnames are just "sooo not it" that a lady will consider twice before saying "yes", especially if the man will not modify the name for any reason. Talk about those names that start with "ESU" (devil), "SANGO"...etc. Hehehe!

So, let's "branch" on ladies...does his surname really matter when it comes to saying "YES"? What surnames will you rather not?

SOURCE: http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/considerations-before-i-do.html
.It matters alot.....i hate sm surnames wit passion.
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
What about surname like Ajiboye? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.