Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam (22976 Views)

Mark In Secret Meeting With IBB, Abdulsalami, Etsu Nupe, Others / Etsu Nupe Charms Pastor’s Daughter, She’s Under Certain Influences —CAN New Fdn / My Daughter Not The Only One Held Hostage At Etsu Nupes Palace- Pastor Uzoechina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by CoenzymeA: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
I lived in Bida for 4 years and can confirm to you people that this is not new. A lot of greedy Christian girls have been lured into this trap by Nupe men especially if she is light skinned and beautiful. Once you accept money and gifts from them, they charm you and suddenly you become Aisha or Halima and the scenario above plays out. The girl runs away from home, the father objects to the union and Etsu becomes the father and gives the girl out to the old man that charmed her. In this Pastor's case, the girl just suddenly converted to Islam. I believe they didn't tell us the whole story. There must be an old man with 2-3 wives somewhere she wants to marry. A sound of warning to parents! If you have a beautiful girl don't let her go to Federal Poly Bida. If she must go, warn her NEVER to collect money or gifts from any Nupe man. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by debbleopto: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
ckkris: You mean to say that prophet Mohammed married a 9-year old child? Allah sarki!

well. you may check. the haddith according to bukari the most respected hadith author. The Muslims explained that it is showing purity. but those who are not versed in it will say it is not for you to understand but to obey that is total submission. Just like Mohammed (SAW) took the wife (Zaiynab) of his adopted son( said) when Said was asked to divorce his wife. Even Mohammed (SAW) was not willing but has to totally submitted.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
why do they always put SAW after moohamads name, did he act in the horror movie SAW 1,2,3,4...infact am sure he is the one cutting and slashing people in that film...its what he can do
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by GOODNESS2020: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
leave the girl alone she will soon know the truth .but mind you,etsu should not perform anything funny with her lest he looses his office
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by CoenzymeA: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
maclatunji: This whole issue is a farce. Don't we have security agents anymore that the Etsu Nupe has to be in charge of "protecting" anyone? Nigerians like to sensationalise absurdities instead of addressing them. Have the parents reported to the police? If they did not get a favourable response from the police, have they gotten a lawyer that can fight the case legally? Is it Twitter, Facebook or Nairaland that will become human beings to resolve the issues?

I don't know who is lying or telling the truth but I see no reason why I should lose sleep over this matter when those who are primarily involved refuse to do the right thing.

The case is more complicated than you think, because they have turned your child against you. Remember she is not operating in her normal senses. It is hard to explain, but the girl will come out and tell the public that it is her choice and since she is an adult no court will rule against that.Just around early November last year, a beautiful half cast lady from Delta state got married to a senior officer in Federal Poly who already had a wife. This was after a long run battle with the parents of the bride. It a common occurrence in Bida.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Spray(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
234GT: Why always Islam?
cos islam score goals much.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by debbleopto: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
pumpingmachine: I really feel sad reading this story, more sad reading the comments of Muslims on this website who are supporting the Etsu Nupe. It goes a long way to show how myopic and intellectually deficient many people are.
All I can see in the story is the agony of a father who doesn't know the truth concerning the fate of his daughter. But because your religion is gaining one additional member, you believe it is okay to kidnap another man's daughter and brainwash her while yours are closely kept underneath hijabs.
Jokes apart, this is totally inhuman and degrading to the rational mind. Ever wonder why this will NEVER happen in Christianity? It's because we have conscience, commonsense and are not befuddled with cannibalism, pedophilia, agitation and intellectual psychosis. Smh for Islam

my heart goes to the fathers whose daughters are not soaked in the word of God. women generally are weaker vessels. that is why it. is possible for a man to marry as many into his house. their minds are feeble as that of children. I remember around 1997 @ kwara poly. one deeper life pastor was some young sister in his church because one Muslim Guy had asked them a disturbing question. so the pastor told them not to engage the Muslim man in discussion again. he said the man will confused them that the next thing could be they will go and carry kettle and do ablution. This program of marrying Christian girls have been known for more than 40 years. They were actually encouraged to do so.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by ckkris: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Professor Peter: Organise some Igbo guys hard core kidnappers, kidnapp one of emir's daughters , bring her to the creek in the south south. We will help you keep her. Within 24hours your daughter will be released. Eye for eye, let both eyes be blind
Moslem girls in Nigeria will be very pleased to be kidnapped by Christians from Southern Nigeria. If in doubt ask the nearest Moslem woman you can find.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by aurenflani: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
true2god: I think the etsu nupe should be charged for kidnap and unlawful detention. Where on earth can this happen if not the northern part of Nigeria.

I cant imagine an obi of Onitsha detaining a fulani girl on the pretense that she has converted to christianity. She is free to convert to Islam but y detain her in ur house\palace so that y can apply yerima-style on her after hypnotizing her.

Is she complaining of being held against her wish? She is probably afraid for her life because you people might harm her going by your deep hatred (satanic trends) against Islam.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Pygru: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Co-enzymeA:

The case is more complicated than you think, because they have turned your child against you. Remember she is not operating in her normal senses. It is hard to explain, but the girl will come out and tell the public that it is her choice and since she is an adult no court will rule against that.Just around early November last year, a beautiful half cast lady from Delta state got married to a senior officer in Federal Poly who already had a wife. This was after a long run battle with the parents of the bride. It a common occurrence in Bida.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by debbleopto: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
rigormortis: why do they always put SAW after moohamads name, did he act in the horror movie SAW 1,2,3,4...infact am sure he is the one cutting and slashing people in that film...its what he can do

The SAW means Peace Be Upon Him. That's why you can use either SAW or PBUH.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by aurenflani: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Co-enzymeA:

Your brain is archaic man.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by aurenflani: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
debbleopto:

The SAW means Peace Be Upon Him. That's why you can use either SAW or PBUH.

Sorry bros, I thought I was replying rigormortis.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by debbleopto: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Spray:
cos islam score goals much.

just like the. 79 - 0 match last month.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by aurenflani: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
rigormortis: why do they always put SAW after moohamads name, did he act in the horror movie SAW 1,2,3,4...infact am sure he is the one cutting and slashing people in that film...its what he can do

Such is the love christianism can give, but what a love (painted with lies).
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by debbleopto: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
aurenflani:

Such is the love christianism can give, but what a love (painted with lies).

please confirm true or false? Islam gave love painted with blood of the karfirs?
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by ckkris: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
When these Igbo girls will show them, they will learn to be careful with Igbo people.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by CoenzymeA: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
aurenflani:

Your brain is archaic man.

You don't have to throw abuses, if you believe there is God and there is Satan that does evil,then you'll understand what I mean.I have seen it happened to people on many occasions.Thank you sir.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by skyfall: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
We need to eradicate religion from the world - its breeds confusion & backwardness.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by sylvok: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/forced-conversion-to-islam-my-daughter-not-the-only-one-at-etsu-nupes-palace-uzoechina/
the only remedy of this bastard act is to invade the palace and burn it down. pastor mobilise christain youths, i will be part of it, to burn d palace down together with d useless esu mugu.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by sylvok: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
Isn't it obvious that the girl refuses to follow her dad home because she knows how intolerant her Christian dad is of people of other faith..whether they are family or not?
Christians say that Muslims don't want to be Christians because they will be killed by Muslims while I believe that Christians don't want to be Muslims because they will either be killed or turned to outcasts by Christians.
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.
Amadiohah will destroy u and d esu nupe. invade d palace and burn it down. bastards
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by polosky: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
no be bida? this is not the first time it has happened. i have heard of several girls that has happened like this. i got to believe after the case of one yoruba christain girl was missing untill was seen one day by someon. see i bliv there is more to dis. sometin isnt right.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Joshrob(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: The girl converted to islam,9ja is a free country.The father should just accept the fact.And by the way,etsu nupe is a first class emir.There is no court in 9ja that can touch his hair.So the father,should just forget it.If he don't want his children to be muslims.He should move back to the east.
You are a fool for typing that sheet you call comment
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Joshrob(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: The girl converted to islam,9ja is a free country.The father should just accept the fact.And by the way,etsu nupe is a first class emir.There is no court in 9ja that can touch his hair.So the father,should just forget it.If he don't want his children to be muslims.He should move back to the east.
You are a fool for typing that sheet you call comment
He should come and try that with a delta man and see maybe any muslim will remain in the delta state
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by polosky: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=dridowu]They should release the lady, but if she decided to stay in nupe, i wish her HML in advance if she later marry d emir

how the marriage wan take work out wen the man don get four wives? Except him give one of him wife seke uku
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Nten: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
When they say some religion r violently inclined, some say no. look at it nw!!!.
Etsu nupe kidnapper, thief, armrobber, islamic Traitor. Bunch of cowards. D girl foolish, idiot. Nonsense
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by mrvictor: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
O boy! see Nupe man's juju at work o...
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by oluagness(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
AbdH:
Isn't it obvious that the girl refuses to follow her dad home because she knows how intolerant her Christian dad is of people of other faith..whether they are family or not?
Christians say that Muslims don't want to be Christians because they will be killed by Muslims while I believe that Christians don't want to be Muslims because they will either be killed or turned to outcasts by Christians.
I still maintain that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians and I advise that the girl should not go with her dad unless she wants to die in regret.
i want to believe you are joking. Islam has been showing high level of intolerance. Thesame will be done to your child since you are supporting evil.
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by drstan(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
abubello: The op is being mischievious by editing out the Emirate council's response as stated below:

Responding to the allegations, the Bida Emirate reportedly accused Uzoechina of distorting facts and insisted that the Etsu Nupe should not be blamed for the girl’s voluntary decision.It said in a statement that Miss Uzoechina approached the monarch for protection over her change of faith from Christianity to Islam on February 15.“The royal father invited the father of the girl for talks, with the hope of reconciling them.

On March 2, the father came to the palace and was taken before His Royal Highness. It was at His Royal Highness chamber that the father came face to face with his daughter. After discussions with the girl and her father, the Etsu Nupe asked the girl to go back home with her father to resolve the matter as a family.“The girl refused to go home with her father fearing that the father may harm her going by the encounter at the Etsu Nupe’s palace.

The girl left the palace and approached a court in Bida for protection, a request which the court granted the girl. The girl has since been in the custody of the court in Bida. Her reason was that her father insulted her and she was scared that he may harm her because of his utterances during their short meeting.” -

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/forced-conversion-to-islam-my-daughter-not-the-only-one-at-etsu-nupes-palace-uzoechina/#sthash.wWBmiZ[b][/b]lz.dpuf
if this is true that means nupe juju don pass yoruba own.,.but the spell in the face of that girl must be technologically advance,
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by SHAAWA: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
How many have you seen ?
can u please mention the state or town? what is common in palaces in the north is dat the king is father to all, he cannot turn away his subjects, most of them are their for the free food, accommodation and free education. You are lying and you know it .

[quote
author=princesammmy]its not that easy. they use charms. its so common
in the north but its mostly those ones with Long throat it catches. if u
go to all d emirs houses in the north you will see christians they
kidnap[/quote]
Re: Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam by Ruthia(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/forced-conversion-to-islam-my-daughter-not-the-only-one-at-etsu-nupes-palace-uzoechina/
hmmmmmmm i'm a living testimony ooo, my sister was also kidnapped by dsame nupe emir for about a month, b4 she was released, nd wen her father was to get her she denied her father, if not for the intervention of prayers and d Godsent police women, i dnt knw if she'l b here nw, she later confessed she drank one water(4gotten d name) from a muslim guy and since den, she dint knw wat she was doing, i kuld say her own na long throat too, muslims be careful oooooo, i hate dat religion, nd dey cant have any effect on me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / Tambuwal Set To Claim Senatorial Ticket After Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.