Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (29014 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EzePromoe: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2013
geeez:

Just like the Obi of Onitsha was a Hausa man imposed by the Brits. That's why they are you lords and masters who can give and take your lives at will, while the Yorubas are those that educate you, feed you and clothe you starting from Awo to BRF. That's why the Hausas can do whatever they like and none of your lily livered leaders can fight. It's only Yorubas that have shown they are fearless in the face of death, guns, threats ever since independence. Even the bravest of your people fled to Ivory Coast dressed like a pregnant woman. Show me one Igbo man that has fought against an armed oppressive government or led a protest. Just one ,

Kings can never be imposed on the Igbos. The Brits knew well and controlling Igbos was a big burden to them. But your people had been colonized from history to today, here are the rundown of the list of colonial master till date:

History to 19th century - Fulanis

19th century to 1960 - Europeans

1960 till date - Hausas

In the future, it will be Igbos and that would last forever, it just start like this. We're just battling with the Chinese for now on who would neo colonize you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EzePromoe: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2013
4chi:

Ibos have NEVER won and can NEVER win any war. They lost the ONLY war they ever fought and right now they are a CONQUERED race. The ibo specie is an extremely useless one

whose brain can never be conjectured to achieve the highly tactical business of war. He has nothing but criminal tendencies embedded in his genes.dats all.
The Fulanis fought wars and were defeated by not all the Igbos but the Aguleri warriors, but Ilorin was taken away from you and Islam was forced on you against your own wish. SHAME!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EzePromoe: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
4chi:

Oloshi, so Lagos is what state. You must be stark raving ma.d. For your information proceedings in the Lagos house is conducted twice weekly in Yoruba. EVERY part of Lagos has it's own indigenous people headed by either a baale or an Oba. Keep running your ignorant mouth it was the same loquaciousness that made the Hausa slaughter your people like goats before the war
To show you how strong the Igbos are, it took a whole three years for the collabo of Hausas, Yorubas, Britain, Egypt and Russia to bring down only one nation.
How many months did it take the Fulanis to conquer Ilorin sad
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ogbuebo(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2013
There was no riot at Ladipo. You guys just abused each other thoroughly for nothing. Umu ewu.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EzePromoe: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
INCIDENTALLY THE ONLY NON YORUBAS CONTESTING THE OWNERSHIP OF LAGOS WITH YORUBAS ARE THE IGBOS. GO FIGURE WHY.

NO, we're not battling for ownership, we're battling for colony.
We're very angry that Chinese are coming all the way far from Eastern Asia to do what we from Eastern Nigeria can do better.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
To show you how strong the Igbos are, it took a whole three years for the collabo of Hausas, Yorubas, Britain, Egypt and Russia to bring down only one nation.
How many months did it take the Fulanis to conquer Ilorin sad
I learnt it was within days led by one of their own, forgotten his name, i think Ogedengbe.Now the hausa own the land,even the emir of illorin is an hausa man whose ancestors came from mali. The yorubas are such wimps can you believe that they were defeated and taken into slavery by a Dahomey army consisting mostly of women (amaZons) sent by King Gezo of what is now known as Benin Republic. Can you imagine?
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: It took the help of the World super powers to subjugate the igbos in the Civil war.The Conquered race is back better and stronger, if you think lightening can strike twice on the same spot try to push the igbo race to wall, there will be no Awolowa, no black mosquito,no obasanjo to save you. Its even easier now than before because we ain't coming from Ore we already in the city, heck we have conquered and own half the land in Eko.
JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE CONQUERED AND OWN HALF OF THE NORTH IN 1966 BEFORE THEY ROOTED YOU OUT AND CONQUERED YOUR LAND. THIS MINDLESS DELUSION DID NOTSTART TODAY.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
NO, we're not battling for ownership, we're battling for colony.
We're very angry that Chinese are coming all the way far from Eastern Asia to do what we from Eastern Nigeria can do better.
LIKE WHAT? TRADING IN FAKE EXPIRED GOODS? PLEASE TELL ME THE POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS YOU ARE CURRENTLY MAKING TO THE ECONOMY OF LAGOS?
IN ANY EVENT WHAT WE AREE SAYING IS GO AND MAKE THIS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO YOUR PLACE IN THE EAST. DONT YOUR PEOPLE NEED THIS THINGS AS WELL!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE CONQUERED AND OWN HALF OF THE NORTH IN 1966 BEFORE THEY ROOTED YOU OUT AND CONQUERED YOUR LAND. THIS MINDLESS DELUSION DID NOTSTART TODAY.
What happened in the north was unfortunate but i will take my chance to conquer a land filled wit a tribe of wimps and cowards. Eko o ni baje for the igbos lai lai.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Yaribas why didn't come yesteday when th war was freshyou re Coming during aftermath,caman go and suck awo's d1ck but be careful about the semen it might contain rat poison
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: What happened in the north was unfortunate but i will take my chance to conquer a land filled wit a tribe of wimps and cowards. Eko o ni baje for the igbos lai lai.
WIMPS AND COWARDS. YOU GUYS USED WORST WORDS FFOR THE HAUSAS IN 1966. THE ARROGANT TENDENCY TO UNDERATE OTHER PEOPLE DID NOT START FROM TODAY. IT LEAD TO IGNOMINIOUS DEFEAT THEN, LIKE IT DID FOR THE GERMANS IT WILL LEAD TO IGNOMINIOUS DEFEAT AGAIN.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
LIKE WHAT? TRADING IN FAKE EXPIRED GOODS? PLEASE TELL ME THE POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS YOU ARE CURRENTLY MAKING TO THE ECONOMY OF LAGOS?
IN ANY EVENT WHAT WE AREE SAYING IS GO AND MAKE THIS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO YOUR PLACE IN THE EAST. DONT YOUR PEOPLE NEED THIS THINGS AS WELL!
WHY ARE YOU IN A HASTE TO TELL THE IGBOS TO GO? SO AFTER DEVELOPING AND TURNING LAGOS INTO A MEGACITY YOU WANT US TO GO SO THAT YOU LAZY PEOPLE WILL REAP WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW? HOW DO YOU KNOW WE AIN'T DEVELOPING OUR VILLAGES WITH OUR EARNINGS IN LAGOS? HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED PAST IBADAN IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE? IS EKO YOUR LAND? IF IT IS TELL US THE MEANING IN YORUBA LANGUAGE.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EzePromoe: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
You guys make it look like there's noone in the East.
The Igbos have this individualistic nature, were every man is fighting for his own head, because noone is king over the other. Everybody is making his own money.
The government are not helping us, so we're doing it ourselves.
Competition is very stiff in the East, an average Igbo man will open one shop near the road, open another in his house, and would still travel far away from his home.
We love taking advantage of lazy hosts.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EzePromoe: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: I learnt it was within days led by one of their own, forgotten his name, i think Ogedengbe.Now the hausa own the land,even the emir of illorin is an hausa man whose ancestors came from mali. The yorubas are such wimps can you believe that they were defeated and taken into slavery by a Dahomey army consisting mostly of women (amaZons) sent by King Gezo of what is now known as Benin Republic. Can you imagine?

That's how they are from children to adults to armies.
I was born in Lagos
When I was in my adolescence, there is this Ayo boy that was a thorn on my flesh. I complained to my senior brother but he scolded me severely for letting it go. He threatened to beat me if I come back with such complaints again.
When next he came and did his usual mess, I beat him mercilessly together with Lekan his friend that came to give him a helping hand.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2013
Inhuman
Gullible
Brutish
Ordinary

Ingrates
Greedy
Bloody
Ogres

IGBO

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Willy4Willy: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2013
HERO111: To all posters on this topic who take sides with either igbo or yoruba, i will like to say it is very unfortunate.
* it is unfortunate that when one tribe is benefiting from an existing govt. what we will be hearing is we are one Nigeria.
*it is unfortunate that when we are taking advantage of each other in one way or the other , they start declaring that we are one nation.
*it is really unfortunate that just a market is dividing us already in this nairaland forum.

Then let someone convince me that we are indeed one nation and will ever live as one nation years to come?
Nigeria is not one and will never be one.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: WHY ARE YOU IN A HASTE TO TELL THE IGBOS TO GO? SO AFTER DEVELOPING AND TURNING LAGOS INTO A MEGACITY YOU WANT US TO GO SO THAT YOU LAZY PEOPLE WILL REAP WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW? HOW DO YOU KNOW WE AIN'T DEVELOPING OUR VILLAGES WITH OUR EARNINGS IN LAGOS? HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED PAST IBADAN IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE? IS EKO YOUR LAND? IF IT IS TELL US THE MEANING IN YORUBA LANGUAGE.
TURN LAGOS INTO A MEGA CITY WITH BUY AND SELL? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WITH LAIGHTER! WE ARE TALIKNG MODERN MALLS, INFRASTRUCTURE, FINANCE, MANUFACTURING AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MARKETS, IMPORT OF SUBSTANDARD GOODS FROM THE FAR EAST ETC. WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE STATE GDP PER ANNUM. HOW MUCH TAX DO THESE BLACK ECONOMY BUSINESES PAY?
OUR LAZY PEOPLE ARE MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS IN CONSTRUCTION, BANKING AND FINANCE, MANUFACTURING ETC. PLEASE IF YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE ECONOMY IS ABOUT SHOPS AND TRADING THEN YOU DON'T GET IT. LAGOS IS GRADUALLY REPLACING MARKETS WITH MALLS.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
That's how they are from children to adults to armies.
I was born in Lagos
When I was in my adolescence, there is this Ayo boy that was a thorn on my flesh. I complained to my senior brother but he scolded me severely for letting it go. He threatened to beat me if I come back with such complaints again.
When next he came and did his usual mess, I beat him mercilessly together with Lekan his friend that came to give him a helping hand.
There was a particular agbero that used to antagonize people somewhere at ijeh close to obalende, didn't give a sh*t about the dude until the yeriba idiot entered my trap.I dished him the beating of his life even though my car suffered some scratches, i made sure the f**ker left with a swollen forehead plus some facial lacerations.Since i never see that guy again. Cowards.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
The Igbos have this individualistic nature, were every man is fighting for his own head, because noone is king over the other. Everybody is making his own money.
Competition is very stiff in the East, an average Igbo man will open one shop near the road, open another in his house, and would still travel far away from his home.
NO YOU LOVE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ALL YOUR HOST. GO BACK IN TIME. THE NORTH, PPRT HARCOURT AND NOW LAGOS. WELL MAY BE THE LOGIC IS THAT EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN IS LAZY AND FOOLISH. YOU IBOS ARE THE ONLY WISE ONES. LIKE THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE THIRD REICH, YOU ARE THE MASTER RACE CREATED TO DOMINATE EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA. THIS EXPANSIONIST MINDSET DID NOT START TODAY. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN YOUR DNA.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by remarkD(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2013
oh my goodness!!! roflmao! maaaaan!
maka ji na ede, if I kpai from overdose of laughter... cry cry cry cry cry

chai!!!! *can't take it no more*

*stomach aching*

*Laughs the|Bleep out of the thread*

*tears flowing*

Baba don break my funny bone from miles away...

I no fit shout, I no fit do anything ... na so my laughter fuse don burst!

Phew! *tries to calm down* ... its not working...

*cant continue on this thread...
dozzybaba: Chai this thread...don chop all my time today grin. I just they laugh anyhow, my Igbo just d eye bounce up and down grin. Abegi make go sleep jare. I have an appointment with my Chinese biz partners 2moro.

Cheers. You all made my day. grin
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: There was a particular agbero that used to antagonize people somewhere at ijeh close to obalende, didn't give a sh*t about the dude until the yeriba idiot entered my trap.I dished him the beating of his life even though my car suffered some scratches, i made sure the f**ker left with a swollen forehead plus some facial lacerations.Since i never see that guy again. Cowards.

Otondo like you hiding behind a computer to boast, if they born your papa well, come iyana ipaja make we tear your face. I am an agbero, i am dead certain i would beat you into a pulp. Onyeara
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
TURN LAGOS INTO A MEGA CITY WITH BUY AND SELL? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WITH LAIGHTER! WE ARE TALIKNG MODERN MALLS, INFRASTRUCTURE, FINANCE, MANUFACTURING AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MARKETS, IMPORT OF SUBSTANDARD GOODS FROM THE FAR EAST ETC. WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE STATE GDP PER ANNUM. HOW MUCH TAX DO THESE BLACK ECONOMY BUSINESES PAY?
OUR LAZY PEOPLE ARE MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS IN CONSTRUCTION, BANKING AND FINANCE, MANUFACTURING ETC. PLEASE IF YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE ECONOMY IS ABOUT SHOPS AND TRADING THEN YOU DON'T GET IT. LAGOS IS GRADUALLY REPLACING MARKETS WITH MALLS.
SO? WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THE CREATORS AND BENEFICIARIES OF THESE BEAUTIFUL THINGS, A TRIBE WHO ARE GIVEN TO LAZINESS, EXTORTION,FILTH AND SH*T OR A TRIBE WHO R GIVEN TO ENTERPRISE,BUSINESS ACUMEN, HARDWORK, DETERMINATION AND PERSISTENCE? FASHOLA TALKS ABOUT INVESTORS COMING TO LAGOS, WHO DO YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE ARE, DEFINTELY NOT OUTSIDERS WHO PREFER GHANA TO NIGERIA, IT IS WE THE IGBOS WHO ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF LAGOS ECONOMY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMPLETION OF LEKKI SEAPORT, FTZ, EKO ATLANTIC ETC IT will MAKE EKO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE FOR WE IGBOS. EKO ONIBAJE FOR WE IGBOS LAILAI.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
STILL ON THIS VERY REVEALING POST.
YOU STARTED THAT THE INDIVIDULISTIC NATURE OF THE IGBO MAN MAKES TEAM EFFORT IMPOSSIBLE. THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY LEADER. EVERY MEMBER OF THE PACK LEADS. EVERY ONE IS MAKING HIS OWN MONEY BY HOOK OR CROOK FOR HIMSELF WITHOUT A DAMN FOR THE LARGER COMMUNITY . AND THAT THE REASON WHY YOU ONLY VISIT YOUR PLACE ONCE IN A YEAR IS THAT COMPETION IS VERY STIFF.
ALL YOUR WORDS.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: SO? WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THE CREATORS AND BENEFICIARIES OF THESE BEAUTIFUL THINGS, A TRIBE WHO ARE GIVEN TO LAZINESS, EXTORTION,FILTH AND SH*T OR A TRIBE WHO R GIVEN TO ENTERPRISE,BUSINESS ACUMEN, HARDWORK, DETERMINATION AND PERSISTENCE? FASHOLA TALKS ABOUT INVESTORS COMING TO LAGOS, WHO DO YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE ARE, DEFINTELY NOT OUTSIDERS WHO PREFER GHANA TO NIGERIA, IT IS WE THE IGBOS WHO ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF LAGOS ECONOMY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMPLETION OF LEKKI SEAPORT, FTZ, EKO ATLANTIC ETC IT will MAKE EKO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE FOR WE IGBOS. EKO ONIBAJE FOR WE IGBOS LAILAI.
ARE YOU SAYING THE CREATORS ARE IBOS? MY BROTTHER LET BE SERIOUS. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING HERE. MAYBE WHEN I MENTION MALLS YOU MISTAKING IT FOR ABA MARKET.!!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
UceeGod: am @ Ladipo right now & can confirm heavy fighting btw a task force by the new baba oloja & some ibo boys..... Tryn to take some pics

11:48 am. Business has resumed as normal at ladipo mart, after a peaceful but determined demonstration, I've being at the riot scene since morning and there has being no sign of the hoodlums "baba Oloshi" and his hungry Agbero boys, maybe they've not recovered from yesterdays beating. In a conversation with Mr Bokuno, a very respected man at Ladipo market, I leant that the traders are ready to go to any length to protect there market. Reporting for Nairaland is me @Obinnaokoye. U can follow on twitter.

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
BinghiNya:

Otondo like you hiding behind a computer to boast, if they born your papa well, come iyana ipaja make we tear your face. I am an agbero, i am dead certain i would beat you into a pulp. Onyeara
Sharrap my friend, i 've taken on your betters, you r nothin.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
ARE YOU SAYING THE CREATORS ARE IBOS? MY BROTTHER LET BE SERIOUS. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING HERE. MAYBE WHEN I MENTION MALLS YOU MISTAKING IT FOR ABA MARKET.!!
SO WHAT ARE SHOPPING MALLS FOR IF NOT FOR BUYING AND SELLING? MAYBE IN IBADAN WHERE YOU COME THEY ARE USED FOR BREEDIN AGBEROS AND THROWING OWAMBES.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Iykopee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THIS SAME GROUP OF GUYS HAVE HAD INTERNAL UNION BLOODY CONFRONTATIONS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THIS SAME SET OF PEOPLE HAVE HAD ONE FRACAS OR THE OTHER WITH THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT. THIS IS NOT ABOUT LOUTISH ELEMENTS AT ALL. THIS IS ABOUT A FRINGE IBO MASSOB ELEMENTS WHOSE HEALING CIVIL WAR WOUNDS HAVE BEEN OPENED BY ACHEBE AND WHO ARE HELL BENT ON DISRUPTING THE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY OF LAGOS. IF RESPONSIBLE MATURED IBOS LIKE YOU DO NOT CALL THEM TO ORDER THEY WILL DESTROY A DIFFICULT RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS BEEN WELL MANAGED OVER THE YEARS.

Sometin somewhere isn't just right if those guys Are confronting a legal setup always.. Now are u scheming that they dont pay legitimate tax? Or that they refused to pay their tax to legal setups? Well i dont knw what d problem cud be since am not there. It seems every contributor tries as much as possible to side with his own people thereby cloaking the truth of d matter. But i must say that, market people arent belligerent to pay taxes to tax officials setup by d govt.. Thus those guys posing as tax officials are lazy set of urchins in lagos state seeking to swindle market people.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by oilsuop: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
osinachukwu: Yaribas why didn't come yesteday when th war was freshyou re Coming during aftermath,caman go and suck awo's d1ck but be careful about the semen it might contain rat poison
grin grin i don laff my lungs out any way my family never like awolowo my family is with akintola
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: SO WHAT ARE SHOPPING MALLS FOR IF NOT FOR BUYING AND SELLING? MAYBE IN IBADAN WHERE YOU COME THEY ARE USED FOR BREEDIN AGBEROS AND THROWING OWAMBES.
YOU DO NOT GET IT EASILY. DO YOU? II USED THE WORD BUY AND SELL TO MEAN LOW LEVEL TRADING AND MALLS I REFER TO WHISPERIMG PALMS AND SHOPRITE.
THE FLOW OF GOODS IN THIS TYPES 8F MARKETS IS BETTER MANAGED AND CONTROLLED. THERE ARE PROCESSES HERE THAT GUARANTEES THAT THE GOODS ARE ORIGINAL AND OF STANDARD. WHERE YOUR PEOPLE EXCEL IS IN THE AREA OF FLOODING THE MARKETS WITH FAKE SUB STANDARD GOODS. INDEED WHAT DROVE DECENT BUSINESS PEOPLE AWAY FROM MOST OF THIS BASIC TRADING BUSINESS IS THAT NO ONE IS READY TO STOOP SO LOW MORALLY TO MATCH YOUR PEOPLE'S LEVEL OF DESPERATION FOR MONEY AND THEIR CULTURE OF UNWHOLESOME TRADE PRACTICES. BY THE WAY, AM NOT FROM IBADAN BUT THANK GOD THE IBADAN PEOPLE ARE A NOBLE PEOPLE. UNLIKE YOUR PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT USED TO BREEDING 419 MEN / DRUG PUSHING CRIMINAL MEN AND COMMERCIAL PROSTITUES WOMEN.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by remarkD(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wake up, wake up!!!

Oya, go wash your eyes and face.... here's also some soap and toothbrush with toothpaste to brush your teeth...

What? you don't normally use soap?

Well, I can't force you.... but anyways.... as long as your eyes don clear...

I want you to show me 1 Igbo deported in this link...

https://www.nairaland.com/666208/lagos-returns-3105-poor-persons

and ehmm.. at your free-education school, did they teach you probability?

No? but you've heard about it?

Since you have an idea... here's a question...

If out of 3105 (real) destitute/beggars/(mentally or physically) handicap people...

not 1 of them is Igbo or from the south-east...

What is the probability that out of 70 such people...

that at least... 1 of them will be Igbo?

Take your time... feel free to ask your former school mates and beneficiaries of free-edu.

---

Then also, out of curiosity...
if 83 of the 3105 were from Oyo state, Ogbomosho to be precise...
what is the probability that 70 people randomly selected will be from Osun state? Ogbomosho to be precise...

you want a bonus question?

No? your free-education was worthless since you are having difficulties with the above questions?

Okay... that's all right, you don't have to feel bad about it... I am here to help you, but you have to allow me to be able to help you... the biggest obstacle to your learning .... is not me homie... its not emeka Ojukwu or GEJ.... it used to be Awolowo.. but now... its yourself...
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
YOU DO NOT GET IT EASILY. DO YOU? II USED THE WORD BUY AND SELL TO MEAN LOW LEVEL TRADING AND MALLS I REFER TO WHISPERIMG PALMS AND SHOPRITE.
THE FLOW OF GOODS IN THIS TYPES 8F MARKETS IS BETTER MANAGED AND CONTROLLED. THERE ARE PROCESSES HERE THAT GUARANTEES THAT THE GOODS ARE ORIGINAL AND OF STANDARD. WHERE YOUR PEOPLE EXCEL IS IN THE AREA OF FLOODING THE MARKETS WITH FAKE SUB STANDARD GOODS. INDEED WHAT DROVE DECENT BUSINESS PEOPLE AWAY FROM MOST OF THIS BASIC TRADING BUSINESS IS THAT NO ONE IS READY TO STOOP SO LOW MORALLY TO MATCH YOUR PEOPLE'S LEVEL OF DESPERATION FOR MONEY AND THEIR CULTURE OF UNWHOLESOME TRADE PRACTICES. BY THE WAY, AM NOT FROM IBADAN BUT THANK GOD THE IBADAN PEOPLE ARE A NOBLE PEOPLE. UNLIKE YOUR PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT USED TO BREEDING 419 MEN / DRUG PUSHING CRIMINAL MEN AND COMMERCIAL PROSTITUES WOMEN.
FACE IT BRO IN ALL SPHERES OF OUR NATIONAL LIFE THE IGBOS ARE A GREAT FORCE TO CONTEND WITH, IN LAGOS, WE ROCK. STOP HATING AND STUDY OUR VIRTUES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Tunji Omirin Arrested As Soldiers Invade NUJ Press Centre In Borno / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Appeal By Peter Obi, Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.