Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (29019 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
2nedo: Y are u dis dumb?U make money in another man's land and u still expect the revenue to go into ur ppls pocket.Teru ba pe nile,alajobi lonbu.You are only entitled to ur claim in ur igbo states which u leave undeveloped.
All Revenues are well paid to the lagos state Govt, so ask ur Tif fada what else he wants from igbos?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Like Benjamin Adekunle sent Ochuku to Abidjan on exile
mumu seemms u outta punchlines

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

They started a market in Yorubaland so a Yoruba man has the oversight function

Can people go to Anambra/America/London start a market and tell the rulers of Anambra/America/London that it doesnt concern them what they do in the market?

U can not go to Anambra and start a business cos ur 2 lazy and dump to run a successful business, Muppet!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chai this thread...don chop all my time today grin. I just they laugh anyhow, my Igbo just dey bounce up and down grin. Abegi make go sleep jare. I have an appointment with my Chinese biz partners 2moro.

Cheers. You all made my day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
ghananotnaija: Maybe the Lagos state has finally realised that the key to a modern, orderly, and prosperous city is that you can't have too many Nigerians living in it! You can take Nigerians out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of Nigerians. As it stands today, Lagos is a sprawling slum of bush-dwellers, not a functioning city by any stretch of the imagination.

It should be law that no more than 20% of Lagos be Nigerians. There should be strict immigration and population control. For Lagos to become a premier African city, it must welcome the best and brightest from neighbouring West African countries and around the world, especially Ghana. If Lagos can establish itself as the go-to city for the promising, educated, and entrepreneurial Ghanaians, then its future as a great city is all but certain.

Lol. Different kinds of madness.

The DAWN is upon us people, get ready to leave Nigeria Odua Nation.

By the time 90% of the country's economy is domiciled in SW region, here will be overflooded with people of all sorts, we can't have that. Lol. Ibo people for NL wan commit suicide grin ndewo oo
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
dozzybaba: Chai this thread...don chop all my time today grin. I just they laugh anyhow, my Igbo just dey bounce up and down grin. Abegi make go sleep jare. I have an appointment with my Chinese biz partners 2moro.

Cheers. You all made my day. grin
go and njoi broda we gave the oil drinking tiger clawed,smelling,dirty,black,ugly,inbreeding, fraud,cheating husbands,cowards what they deserved

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
curtain: It takes courage, hardwork and liver to go to another mans land and excel more than him, this is what a coward would never imagine.
Gbam! Ooo nnai murui

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by IjewereCo: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez: [b]We are not envious because we are successful

If you look at the GDP of Lagos, trading doesn't make up to 10% of it

What we see are malls and shops where authentic merchandise are sold and not fake and adulterated items these guys flood our markets with

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state.

Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent).

The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas[/b]

Since you reasonable enough to get this facts and figures about the economy and GDP of Lagos, have you ever think about the driving factor of your analysis: population. Whatever product or services those sector produce, it is for the consumming populace
The power and might of Lagos today is because of it huge population. Now that You yorubas always attack the igbos by any means available insisting the should leave Lagos. If they eventually leave, what do you think will happen to the population of the state and by extension to those Sectors that depends on the the population to contribute to the state GDP. This genetically encoded hatred for the igbo will one day be the greatest undoing of an average yoruba man

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas

The above bolded statement proves that you are just an armchair critic
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
2nedo: Y are u dis dumb?U make money in another man's land and u still expect the revenue to go into ur ppls pocket.Teru ba pe nile,alajobi lonbu.You are only entitled to ur claim in ur igbo states which u leave undeveloped.

DONT THEY PAY TAX TO THE GOVERNMENT

THAT IS BULL CRAP!!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
9icest: IBOS - I hope you all self-destruct soon, as for SEUN, clap for yourself.
Only a bastard points to his father house with his left hand. I hope you are happy. Your forum is been run by some bunch of anti-Yoruba folks. Especially that scum in the property section who calls every Yoruba 419. Imagine.
As for my SE brothers, you can boast as far as you want...the time is coming when every eyes will be on you. We know your sources of income isnt pure, and are from any of the below:

1. Baby factories (imagine, selling their own babies....how more low can human beings be.....selling yourselves like slaves. bunch of animals!)
2. Kidnapping.
3. Cocaine mule (na every week dem dey catch una for airport now)
4. fake goods, and spare parts....
5. Oil-bunkering.
6. Armed robbery
7. The biggest runners of 419 in SA, Malaysia, and thats why they keep hunting you like bed bugs grin grin grin grin

Bunch of low-lives! Keep pushing the Yorubas, its a matter of time
"A matter of time" and what will happen?? I bet u can't do anything muppet, son of an Agbero,
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
ALTRUTH: Wen dis gbege starts, d Igbos will invade, overrun and capture Lagos while we can leave d remaining waste land of yeriba to d advancing fulani invading army to continue their march frm Ilorin.
What can they do? Give them boiled Egg and they will even help u overrun there brothers, Agberos!!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

[b]We are not envious because we are successful

What we see are malls and shops where authentic merchandise are sold and not fake and adulterated items these guys flood our markets with

Seven different sectors dominate economic activities in Lagos State, led by manufacturing which, interestingly, contributes 29.60 percent of the state’s GDP figures. Road transport follows closely contributing an average of 26.47 percent of economic activities in the state.

Other sectors in order of dominance include building and construction (19.60 percent); wholesale and retail (8.39 percent); telecommunications (3.71 percent); financial institutions (3.51 percent); and real estate (2.01 percent).

The seven sectors account for 93.39 percent of economic activities in the state.

Apart from wholesale and retail which I believe Yorubas control up to 50% of, none of the other sectors listed is controlled by any other tribe apart from the Yorubas[/b]

Your analysis isn't ONLY POOR but funny... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wanted to reply you but then I stopped and realized that a lengthy reply to you is a waste of my time.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sagytariusTM1: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Three Away wins. This is classic! I love it!
Omo, dem give these SW ppl beta upper-cuts for this tread. I nor lie you. cheesy Oya, make una play another Champions League match open a fourth tribalistic tread of the week na. We've seen Deportation tread, we know how the match ended. We've seen Lagos' Family Houses tread. we know how it ended. Now this! Hulala. Unimaginable,grin. I dont see anything less than a barca-Bayern experience.
Goodnight fellas!
Let's call it a day.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by zuchyblink(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
aryzgreat:

we are waiting! the day this rain will fall, i swear with my life, you cowards will receive the shock of ur lazy lives. bring it on, awolowo's one Nigeria must continue and we have right to live in any part of Nigeriaa and do our bizness, the day u say no to dat is d day we all die! Tiger-claw face lazy cowards wanna reap wia they did not sow. Ndi ara!
one Nigeria! we are not gonna live lagos because it was developed by oil money and belongs to all of us Nigerians
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sage2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

But somehow, I discovered that out of every 10 things I buy, the Igbo trader is a likely seller on 7 occasions.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sage2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

But somehow, I discovered that out of every 10things I buy, the Igbo trader is a likely seller on 7 occasions.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sage2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

But somehow, I discovered that out of every 10 things I buy, the Igbo trader is a likely seller on 7 occasions.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sage2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by yarodin: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Trust me, Fashola and Tinubu have already collected their taxes, but instead of feeding their hungry urchins, they have sent them out to collect their own. These hungry people should form some sort of labour union to be assisting Igbos transport their goods, clean up, and run errands and they will get paid.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by olaheavy1: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2013
REDACTED!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2013
olaheavy1:

Honestly, I blame SEUN OSEWA for indulging the Yiiiibos unnecessarily. Right from the onset, Seun has given a soft landing to the cannibals from the East. I remember when AJISAFE used to spank the Yiiibos' stinking arises - Seun had to ban that gallant Yoruba e-soldier (who did online to the Yiiibos what Benjamin Adekunle did to their forefathers in Biafra) for life!
Nairalanders know that I, Olaheavy, is able to singlehandedly finish off every Yiiibo destitute on Nairaland forum, but the Yoruba traitor, Seun Osewa, will not permit me to do so. He and hisYiiibo employees like "Afamfornotbhing," "Sexkillz," et al keep hiding my rebuttals and sometimes taking me off the air. Seun needs to remember tha,t unless he moves to the Yiiiboland with the gorilla-looking neanderthals from the Bight of Biafra, when the "poo" lands it will definitely smear his body - because he's now been marked as theYiiibo-loving, Yoruba traitor from Kwara state!

And to the cave-dwelling Yiiibos from the accursed East, keep on building and acquiring properties in our Yorubaland, we shall soon descend on you. The Boko Haram justice being crrently meted out to you would be a child's play when the time comes. And it will be very soon.

And wat is this mess suppose to be, criticism or threat? Bi..tch u most have a mental disease. Aye ti baje... omo ita.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sagytariusTM1: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2013
olaheavy1:

Honestly, I blame SEUN OSEWA for indulging the Yiiiibos unnecessarily. Right from the onset, Seun has given a soft landing to the cannibals from the East. I remember when AJISAFE used to spank the Yiiibos' stinking arises - Seun had to ban that gallant Yoruba e-soldier (who did online to the Yiiibos what Benjamin Adekunle did to their forefathers in Biafra) for life!
Nairalanders know that I, Olaheavy, is able to singlehandedly finish off every Yiiibo destitute on Nairaland forum, but the Yoruba traitor, Seun Osewa, will not permit me to do so. He and hisYiiibo employees like "Afamfornotbhing," "Sexkillz," et al keep hiding my rebuttals and sometimes taking me off the air. Seun needs to remember tha,t unless he moves to the Yiiiboland with the gorilla-looking neanderthals from the Bight of Biafra, when the "poo" lands it will definitely smear his body - because he's now been marked as theYiiibo-loving, Yoruba traitor from Kwara state!

And to the cave-dwelling Yiiibos from the accursed East, keep on building and acquiring properties in our Yorubaland, we shall soon descend on you. The Boko Haram justice being crrently meted out to you would be a child's play when the time comes. And it will be very soon.

Abobby, u read my post well so?
lol.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by sagytariusTM1: 1:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

And wat is this mess suppose to be, criticism or threat? Bi..tch u most have a mental disease. Aye ti baje... omo ita.
Abeg, helep me ask am o.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Expensiveman: 4:02am On Jul 26, 2013
dayokanu: If they cant do what the baba oloja wants they can move their market back to Onitsha.

Fight no dey inside
moving to onitsha is the solution because they should have remember Ikemba ojiukwu's adivce
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Expensiveman: 4:04am On Jul 26, 2013
write2obi:
All Revenues are well paid to the lagos state Govt, so ask ur Tif fada what else he wants from igbos?
simple come back home and they will pay flight ticket to come and buy goods

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 26, 2013
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

Monkey the work, baboon dey chop.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by danikik7: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2013
If not for the high level of corruption plaguing in every facet of the country, why won't business pay their taxes? This is part of the locally generated revenue with which most states carry out developmental projects(revenue drive)
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Facts[b]Facts[/b]Facts. 1.Lagos was developed using cocoa money 2.. The ibos don't own the oil but the south south 3. Igbo nation is a confused one you want biafra and nigeria at the same time 4. You always want to lord it over your hosts no wonder abokis waste you people 5. Most of your traders do dirty things but use trading as a cover 6. Ask ijaw people in apapa and mile 2 what raw eggs can do 7. The yoruba nation spans nigeria while yours in restricted 8. This site belongs to a yoruba man go and start biafra land 9. Your people don't give non igbos the free hand to do things the way you do here 10. The only thing you have is commerce and there is no backup starts to claim you are the best 11. You cry like babies when push comes to shove 12. You are a nation of savages and criminals( a yoruba man becomes an outcast if he goes to jail , igbos roll out the carpets for a convicted tribesman)

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: Am the bird that hate sh*t (yeribas) but looves and enjoy its maggot (the fruits of the their land best personified as LAGOS) and nothing any yeriba modafoka can do about it.GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC NIGERIA and f**k awo-ole.
You make noise.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2013
jidestar: I cannot support some comments here because lagos like london and newyork cannot turn down investment but wen it comes to fighting, Igbos can go home and should go home. no wahala.

Ladipo does not take anything away from hard working yorubas and shouldn't be a bone of contention. Anybody can start a market, the more the better for lagos state igr.
AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEING THAT ALL SHADES OF NIGERIANS HAVE DONE SO AND HAVE BEEN DOING SO . IGBOS ARE NOT THE ONLY NON YORUBA RESIDING IN LAGOS. IF YOU FOUND THAT YOU NO LONGER FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT, THEN YOU DO ONE OF TWO THINGS. CHANGE OR LEAVE. YOU CANNOT DICTATE TO ANYBODY H8W THEY SHOULD RUN THEIR AFFAIRS.
ALSO NOTE THAT ALABA MARKET HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR A LONG TIME AND HAS GENERALLY BEING PEACEFUL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos / Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.