Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (29015 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 5:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Igbos love chest beating and boastfulness fyi the greatest igboman(the ikebe of nnewi) ran away dressed like a woman to la cote d'ivoire. Real warriors commit suicide instead. Yoruba nation fought and conquered cities outside nigeria what is the igbo achievement when it comes to war.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Yoruba nation shits on the igbo nation anytime anyday. The igbos can compare themselves with the tivs and the ijaws. Your tribe is the only ne still practising caste system, shave the head of a widow, force her to use dirty plates to eat et al, sell your women at cut throat prices no wonder igbo women are still single at 40. Ngige was sacked by a common criminal chris uba, you had 3 senate presidents in 4 years, your folks are in large mass in singapore, china, malaysia, thailand and even vanuatu

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Ijewere&Co:

Since you reasonable enough to get this facts and figures about the economy and GDP of Lagos, have you ever think about the driving factor of your analysis: population. Whatever product or services those sector produce, it is for the consumming populace
The power and might of Lagos today is because of it huge population. Now that You yorubas always attack the igbos by any means available insisting the should leave Lagos. If they eventually leave, what do you think will happen to the population of the state and by extension to those Sectors that depends on the the population to contribute to the state GDP. This genetically encoded hatred for the igbo will one day be the greatest undoing of an average yoruba man

The above bolded statement proves that you are just an armchair critic

NO ONE IS ASKING ALL IGBO PEOPLE TO LEAVE . I THINK WHAT IS BEING STATED IS THAT YOU CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE AND DICTATE TO YOUR HOST. HATE ON YOUR HOST AND EXPECT THAT ALL WILL BE WELL. ARE WE GOING TO ASK THE YORUBAS TO LEAVE LAGOS FOR THE IGBOS? SO TO ME IT IS A SIMPLE MATTER. IF THE LADIPO TRADERS CANNOT COPE, LET THEM LOOK FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DO THEIR BUSINESS. IT IS NOT BY FORCE.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by IleIfe2(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2013
chino11: Igbos are like Americans when compared to ndi ofemmmmanu.. grin grin

Check out how an average Igboman looks like and check out fashole with all the money he has been stealing look like one aboki that is wearing suite.. grin

Igbos can finee.. cheesy

If na true I talk: CLICK LIKE

For your mind now, you better pass Aboki. grin grin grin
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Do a head count, yoruba men have married more of your women than our women have married your men cos they crave our cocks and we could afford the bride price. You attend more of our schools than we do at yours, our men are your church overseers et al. Igbo eloronu eyin omo ale ojukwu oya pe toro na tolo o , na egg we go take send una to biafra, oya make una start the gobe we own the land, we know how. To wipe off the igbo tribe off the face of the earth danwo lobiya okere. Tomode badari sapa apa a pa, omode ba darisoroko iroko a ko, arigisegi to segi ori ara e loma fiko

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Dem crazy dem crazy we gonna chase those igbos out of dem, chase those igbos out of town and I and I build this city and I and I plant the corn didn't my people toil for this gidi now you look us in the eye and you disobey we laws we are gonna chase igbos baack to aba, onitsha, enugu, nnewi
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2013
The story of the grasshopper and the ant. While the ant spent his summer days collecting food for the winter, the grasshopper lazied about. When winter came, the grasshopper tried to eat from.the ant's food collection. In other words, the lazy grasshopper tried to eat where it did not sow.

Some SW members needs to get a job. if they can't find one, they need to create one like those traders. Taking style to steal. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2013
BUSH MAN: ok you know what? let just go back home to the east this nonsense is becoming too much,lets leave ladipo market for them and see how they will cope
THANKS. THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE READ IN THIS THREAD. LEAVE AND SEE HOW THEY WILL COPE. I HAVE AN EDUCATED GUESS. A MODERN SPARE PARTS MALL WHERE YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED THE QUALITY OF WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.
MY BROTHER. DONT BE DECEIVED BY THE THINGS SOME OF YOUR BOASTFUL BR8THERS ARE WRITTING. THE IBO NEEDS THEIR HOST FAR MORE THAN THEIR HOST NEEDS THEM. IF YOU STOP IMPORTING SPAREARTS FOR EXAMPLE, SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE VERY GLAD TO TAKE UP THE SLACK.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2013
BinghiNya: Do a head count, yoruba men have married more of your women than our women have married your men cos they crave our cocks and we could afford the bride price. You attend more of our schools than we do at yours, our men are your church overseers et al. Igbo eloronu eyin omo ale ojukwu oya pe toro na tolo o , na egg we go take send una to biafra, oya make una start the gobe we own the land, we know how. To wipe off the igbo tribe off the face of the earth danwo lobiya okere. Tomode badari sapa apa a pa, omode ba darisoroko iroko a ko, arigisegi to segi ori ara e loma fiko

Na who crave una cock? See wet dream masking this nigg@'s reality. lmfao. U no dey shame that una are running away from your women and stalking igbo girls finish. u no dey shame

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by IleIfe2(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Onlytruth: I shall keep advising Ndigbo to NEVER react to a provocation the way the provocateur expected. This is one weakness we have as a people and I keep seeing it repeated over and over again, with some of our people advising us to keep making the same mistake.
I cannot recall the number of times we were manipulated out of our locations in various parts of Nigeria, and all we did was to pack and go "home", when in fact we shouldn't. I insist that our smartest response should be the opposite, because maybe, just maybe our enemies will die of heart attack when they see that they failed to achieve their main objective.

The smartest Igbo response to this is for our governors to continue developing the East at the pace they are doing, and for our people to stay put (at least for now) in Lagos and such other places.
We must choose when to react -THEY MUST NEVER CHOOSE FOR US.

From the mind of a strategic thinker.

Going back to the east or not is never the problem, are non-indigenous people and foreigners safe in to come and buy in the east? There was a time in Nigeria that going to Aba was the In thing for small business owners. What did you people do, you unleashed the most ruthless armed robbers you have, ritual killers, skilled snatch thieves etc on everybody.

If igbos leave anywhere today, nobody will miss them. Infact, people will be grateful. For the legitimate business owners, all you do is sell, you don't have that much economic power, you depend on consumers that are not willing to come to the east to buy. You don't provide employment, you rather have a distant cousin than even a fellow ibo, non-ibos stand no chance grin. When you leave, Someone else will sell whatever you are selling and pay taxes. United or divided, ibos will always self destruct. Sure Banker.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2013
olaheavy1:

Honestly, I blame SEUN OSEWA for indulging the Yiiiibos unnecessarily. Right from the onset, Seun has given a soft landing to the cannibals from the East. I remember when AJISAFE used to spank the Yiiibos' stinking arises - Seun had to ban that gallant Yoruba e-soldier (who did online to the Yiiibos what Benjamin Adekunle did to their forefathers in Biafra) for life!
Nairalanders know that I, Olaheavy, is able to singlehandedly finish off every Yiiibo destitute on Nairaland forum, but the Yoruba traitor, Seun Osewa, will not permit me to do so. He and hisYiiibo employees like "Afamfornotbhing," "Sexkillz," et al keep hiding my rebuttals and sometimes taking me off the air. Seun needs to remember tha,t unless he moves to the Yiiiboland with the gorilla-looking neanderthals from the Bight of Biafra, when the "poo" lands it will definitely smear his body - because he's now been marked as theYiiibo-loving, Yoruba traitor from Kwara state!

And to the cave-dwelling Yiiibos from the accursed East, keep on building and acquiring properties in our Yorubaland, we shall soon descend on you. The Boko Haram justice being crrently meted out to you would be a child's play when the time comes. And it will be very soon.

How is Seun advocating for Igbo or anyone else other than Yoruba. Every crime an Igbo man makes hits the frontpage but any crime a Yoruba makes, are hidden in anyway him and his moderators can think of. For example, the topic about an oba molesting a girl never made the front page; if the predator was an igwe, the sh1t would have hit the front page before anyone can say "hey".
Anytime an Igbo or anyone insults Yoruba, our ban last a whole lot longer than una. Any attacks against yoruba gets the "hidden" button, while Igbo or even minority SS groups do not get that privilege. All pro ACN/APC comments hit the front page while pro GEJ does not. All anti ACN/APC gets hidden faster than the speed of light while anti GEJ topics makes the front page.
Leave Seun alone cause that nigg@ is on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: yiddy-yadda-yadda.Keeping wallowing in self delusion.Igbos are making money, everywhere we go, everything we touch, people can attest to our industry,courage and never-say-die spirit. I can understand where all this hate and jealousy is coming from. Fear. The fear of the igbo people by the yeribas, after decades of subjugation by the pig Awo, we are now up to par and in some spheres of our society overtaken the yeribas; So i very much understand the bad belle and allow me to say the fear is well founded because we eat cowards like your people for breakfast.Start anything and you'd see why Lagos is called no man's land.
YOU SEE HERE IS THE PROBLEM. OTHER CULTURES DO NOT WANT TO MAKE MONEY THE WAY SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE MAKE MONEY.THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO MATCH YOUR DESPERATION IN THE QUEST TO MAKE MONEY IS NOT A WEAKNESS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF AM IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY AND REFUSE TO IMPORT EXPIRED DRUGS F3OM INDIA OR ASK IMPORT FAKE SUBSTANDARD GOODS BECAUSE MY DESPERATION TO MAKE DO NOT STRETCH TO SUCH ABYSMAL STNADARD. ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THE OTHER GUY IS MUCH MORE SUCESS BECAUSE HOS OWM CULTURAL VALUE SYSTEM ELEVATES MONEY MORE THAN EVERYTHING ELSE. MOST OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA DO NOT BLINDLY EQUATE SUCESS WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU MAKE BUT THE MEANS BY WHOCH YOU MAKE IT.
WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THIS MUCH VAUNTED IGBO DOMINANCE IN THE FIELD OF MEDICINE, FINANCE , ENGIMEERIMG, MANUFACTURING ETC ?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by eightsin(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2013
All these agberos that collect tax but don't give it to the govt...while don't the govt set up a proper agency to collect the tax instead of using these uneducated boys eh. Oh! He is creating jobs for them! That sounds just great. grin
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2013
osinachukwu: go and die mumu we would never leave lagos,my bro Is also coming from enugu to join me 2mrw he is learning entrprising,no Yoruba can chase us mumu so go an die atulu,ne li insi
YOU MEAN YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR BROTHER TO THE SAME LAGOS YOU PEOPLE CANNOT STOP WHINGEING ABOUT. WHOSE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM ARE HATEFUL AND EVIL.? IT CAN ONLY BE ONE OF TWO THINGS: YOU ARE A CONFUSED OR UNGRATEFUL LOT!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by londoner: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2013
So as I understand it,these guys have gone to the market to illegally collect taxes?

That is extortion and I dont know why some people here are supporting it.

No......I know exactly why, because the posters are Yoruba and these people illegally collected money are Yoruba.

THAT IS ALL REALLY.

It can go for page after page, the simple truth still remains.

Tibalism has lead to people claiming what is wrong is actually right, and what is Black is actually white.

Yet some of these people will be sitting at the front row in church this coming Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Iykopee(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
NO ONE IS ASKING ALL IGBO PEOPLE TO LEAVE . I THINK WHAT IS BEING STATED IS THAT YOU CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE AND DICTATE TO YOUR HOST. HATE ON YOUR HOST AND EXPECT THAT ALL WILL BE WELL. ARE WE GOING TO ASK THE YORUBAS TO LEAVE LAGOS FOR THE IGBOS? SO TO ME IT IS A SIMPLE MATTER. IF THE LADIPO TRADERS CANNOT COPE, LET THEM LOOK FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DO THEIR BUSINESS. IT IS NOT BY FORCE.

Then its proper to checkmate ur host if he does the exccesses..... Be a man and ask them to leave Lagos State, and anytin short of this will result to an igbo man fighting a yoruba man in his village.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2013
basilo101: We aint going nowhere. If na fyt una want bring it on! Witout FG back up we go chase una back 2 ekiti and ogbomosho
RECKLESS BOASTFULNESS. DRIVE OUT ALL YORUBAS OUT OF LAGOS AND OCCUPY IT. IS GOOD YOU HAVE STATED THE HIDDEN AGENDA. AND I AM SURE THE YORUBAS WILL BE SITTING PRETTY ON THIS.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Iykopee:

Then its proper to checkmate ur host if he does the exccesses..... Be a man and ask them to leave Lagos State, and anytin short of this will result to an igbo man fighting a yoruba man in his village.
THERE IS A DIPLOMATICATIC WAY OF CHECKING YOUR HOST EXCESSES JUST LIKE THERE IS A DIPLOMATIC WAY OF CHECKING YOUR LANDLORD' EXCESSES. MOST PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THAT WHEN IT GETS TO THE POINT OF CONFRONTATION BETWEEN LANDLORD AND TENANT . THE ONLY OUTCOME IS THE TENANT LEAVING. BUT THE SITUATION GETS TO THE POINT WHEREBY THE TENANT BEGINS TO CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF A HOUSE IN WHICH HE IS A TENANT AND STARTED BOSATING DRIVIMG OUT THE LANDLORD, THEN EVEN NEIGHBOURS BEGINS TO GET ALARMED.
PLEASE LET US REMEMBER THAT IBOS ARE NOT THE ONLY NON YORUBAS IN LAGOS.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by stanech: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2013
After reading these coments I really don't wish for one nigeria. The hate is too much. Let's all go back to our various nation
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2013
One_Naira:

How is Seun advocating for Igbo or anyone else other than Yoruba. Every crime an Igbo man makes hits the frontpage but any crime a Yoruba makes, are hidden in anyway him and his moderators can think of. For example, the topic about an oba molesting a girl never made the front page; if the predator was an igwe, the sh1t would have hit the front page before anyone can say "hey".
Anytime an Igbo or anyone insults Yoruba, our ban last a whole lot longer than una. Any attacks against yoruba gets the "hidden" button, while Igbo or even minority SS groups do not get that privilege. All pro ACN/APC comments hit the front page while pro GEJ does not. All anti ACN/APC gets hidden faster than the speed of light while anti GEJ topics makes the front page.
Leave Seun alone cause that nigg@ is on your side.
Dozzybaba the gallant Igbo e-warrior and others were banned last nite for 2 months by sexkillz for breaking their Odua heads last nite on this thread. Leave the cry babies alone.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Iykopee(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
THERE IS A DIPLO, ATIC WAY OF CHECKING YOUR HOST EXCESSES JUST LIKE THERE IS A DIPLOMATIC WAY OF CHECKING YOUR LANDLORD' EXCESSES.

Ofcourse there's a diplomatic way of checking ur host excesses but most times the only language vividly understood by Nigerians is 'force.' those tax collectors need to learn how to stay away from illegal tax collection.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2013
BinghiNya: Do a head count, yoruba men have married more of your women than our women have married your men cos they crave our cocks and we could afford the bride price. You attend more of our schools than we do at yours, our men are your church overseers et al. Igbo eloronu eyin omo ale ojukwu oya pe toro na tolo o , na egg we go take send una to biafra, oya make una start the gobe we own the land, we know how. To wipe off the igbo tribe off the face of the earth danwo lobiya okere. Tomode badari sapa apa a pa, omode ba darisoroko iroko a ko, arigisegi to segi ori ara e loma fiko
Oga bing, i won't trade my sweet Chi-chi babe for any putrid shegoat that carries a lawma dustbin between her legs grin. That why we don't marry them, i am sure that's why you sell father's house and cross the Niger river to marry Chika the princess. grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by write2obi(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2013
danikik7: If not for the high level of corruption plaguing in every facet of the country, why won't business pay their taxes? This is part of the locally generated revenue with which most states carry out developmental projects(revenue drive)
And your own idea of paying "taxes" is giving money to your Agbero Fada? My friend go and look for what to do to feed your hungry fada and get him off our bk be4 wee kill him Oo!
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by igboboy1(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2013
BinghiNya: Yoruba nation shits on the igbo nation anytime anyday. The igbos can compare themselves with the tivs and the ijaws. Your tribe is the only ne still practising caste system, shave the head of a widow, force her to use dirty plates to eat et al, sell your women at cut throat prices no wonder igbo women are still single at 40. Ngige was sacked by a common criminal chris uba, you had 3 senate presidents in 4 years, your folks are in large mass in singapore, china, malaysia, thailand and even vanuatu
Stop reading amala books...
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by igboboy1(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

shukudi nnagbokosenu.... below is your future and predicament...

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1003948_igbo_jpg28bd804326727bdeda36840c1a4b7765[/img]

ofe mmanu boy talk welll i dont understand your gibberish
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by igboboy1(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2013
9icest: IBOS - I hope you all self-destruct soon, as for SEUN, clap for yourself.
Only a bastard points to his father house with his left hand. I hope you are happy. Your forum is been run by some bunch of anti-Yoruba folks. Especially that scum in the property section who calls every Yoruba 419. Imagine.
As for my SE brothers, you can boast as far as you want...the time is coming when every eyes will be on you. We know your sources of income isnt pure, and are from any of the below:

1. Baby factories (imagine, selling their own babies....how more low can human beings be.....selling yourselves like slaves. bunch of animals!)
2. Kidnapping.
3. Cocaine mule (na every week dem dey catch una for airport now)
4. fake goods, and spare parts....
5. Oil-bunkering.
6. Armed robbery
7. The biggest runners of 419 in SA, Malaysia, and thats why they keep hunting you like bed bugs grin grin grin grin

Bunch of low-lives! Keep pushing the Yorubas, its a matter of time

talk is cheap .act now, why water till that time?

COwards just like your yorooba terrorist brothers in the UK that took a man unawares....

Ara-wolowo was a coward...whole yorooba race are cowards
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2013
toothpaste: Very useless and smelly people who think they own lagos or that lagos is *dirty people's land*

S+W = DIRTY & SMELLY TIGER-CLAWED FACE BA5TARD5
SW DOES NOT OWN LAGOS. SE OWNS LAGOS. IS LAGOS NOT IN THE SOUTH EAST? SO NOW THAT I GET YOUR LOGIC I ALSO GET WHO THE REAL BASTARDS ARE IN THIS CASE. WHAT MANNER OF PEOPLE FIGHTS TO DEVELOP ANOTHER MAN'S LAND WHEN HE HAS HIS OWN TO DEVELOP.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2013
igbo boy:

talk is cheap .act now, why water till that time?

COwards just like your yorooba terrorist brothers in the UK that took a man unawares....

Ara-wolowo was a coward...whole yorooba race are cowards

GOOD LOGIC. LET'S STRETCH IT FURTHER. CLIFFORD ORJI IS A CANNIBAL. SO ALL IBOS ARE CANNIBALS. MOST IMPORTERS OF KILLER FAKE DRUGS ARE IBO S SO ALL IBOS ARE MURDERERS.
ACHEBE AND NNAMDI AZIKWE ARE CANNIBALS AND MURDERERS.
CAN YOU SEE HOW SENSELESS AND ASSISININE YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING IS?
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2013
The igbos are just like the bantus and the masai very uncivilized. Ojukwu died abroad achebe died abroad your greatest idiot ojukwu fled the scene of hot battle to make phillip effiong the last ruler of biafra, I prefer the ijaws cos they don't boast like you nit wits. Leave yoruba land today other tribes will come quickly. Edos, efiks, ijaws don't have problems but u lot. A tribe of evil men.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2013
software man:
YOU SEE HERE IS THE PROBLEM. OTHER CULTURES DO NOT WANT TO MAKE MONEY THE WAY SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE MAKE MONEY.THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO MATCH YOUR DESPERATION IN THE QUEST TO MAKE MONEY IS NOT A WEAKNESS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF AM IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY AND REFUSE TO IMPORT EXPIRED DRUGS F3OM INDIA OR ASK IMPORT FAKE SUBSTANDARD GOODS BECAUSE MY DESPERATION TO MAKE DO NOT STRETCH TO SUCH ABYSMAL STNADARD. ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THE OTHER GUY IS MUCH MORE SUCESS BECAUSE HOS OWM CULTURAL VALUE SYSTEM ELEVATES MONEY MORE THAN EVERYTHING ELSE. MOST OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA DO NOT BLINDLY EQUATE SUCESS WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU MAKE BUT THE MEANS BY WHOCH YOU MAKE IT.
WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THIS MUCH VAUNTED IGBO DOMINANCE IN THE FIELD OF MEDICINE, FINANCE , ENGIMEERIMG, MANUFACTURING ETC ?
are you insane? Why write in capital letters? Gosh
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by BinghiNya(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2013
98% of cd pirates are igbo, 58% of local prostitutes are igbo, 63% ritualists are igbo, 82% armed robbers are igbo, 88% nigerians in foreign prisons are igbo, 72% igbo are drug pushers www.igbodiasporia.com

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by softwareman(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Iykopee:

Ofcourse there's a diplomatic way of checking ur host excesses but most times the only language vividly understood by Nigerians is 'force.' those tax collectors need to learn how to stay away from illegal tax collection.
HOW LONG HAS LADIPO MARKET BEING IN EXISTENCE AND HOW COME THIS IS MNOW AN ISSUE ?. HOW COME MARKETS LIKE ALABA AND OTHER IGBO MARKETS IN LAGOS ARE RELATIVELY PEACEFUL? COULD THESE BE THAT A SECTION OF THE TRADERS IS MADE UP OF HATEFUL MASSOB ELEMENTS WHO ARE HELL BENT ON DESTROYING THE PEACE OF LAGOS ? SEE THERE IS NO WAY TO LOOK AT IT: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE LOSER IN THE USE OF FORCE. THE TRADERS THEMSELVES.
IF THEY INCITE THE SUBDUED AND WELL MANAGED HOSTILITY AND DISTRUST BETWEEN YORUBAS AND IBO S TO BOIL OVER, BELIEVE ME IT WILL BE DISASTEROUS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Appeal By Peter Obi, Labour Party / President Jonathan To Buy New Executive Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.