Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic (6085 Views)

Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early / For The Guys::: Assuming She Was Your Girlfriend ( Pic ) / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
eddiebruk: Get the Pestle and and beat the shi.t out of him...after which you deal with the slutty gf/wife
i beg make we see ur own picture
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not applicable...
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
alutacontinua: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not applicable...
He might be bi ooogringrin
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
He might be bi ooogringrin

angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by YellowBastard: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sodomize him with a pestle.

Fucking Bastard.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Now it is applicable, answer the question
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
YellowBastard: Sodomize him with a pestle.

Fucking Bastard.
How will you achieve that?
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now it is applicable, answer the question

Apologize profusely for disturbing, walk out of the door and close the door gently.
Stay outside and look for a way to peep through the window or door and snap a pic or video something, i just have to get it on record. shocked angry
We'll take it from there the second day. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Apologize profusely for disturbing, walk out of the door and close the door gently.
Stay outside and look for a way to peep through the window or door and snap a pic or video something, i just have to get it on record. shocked angry
You sound wicked.....chai
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
You sound wicked.....chai

Any guy that does that to me is the most wicked thing in the universe. angry
Why show him mercy? lipsrsealed
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Any guy that does that to me is the most wicked thing in the universe. angry
Why show him mercy? lipsrsealed
Maybe he just discovered himself na
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

My sister from another mother! U get sense.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Maybe he just discovered himself na

And he had to start with a size 50, on our matrimonial bed
God punish that kind of stupid discovery embarassed

Idowuogbo:
My sister from another mother! U get sense.
cool cool smiley smiley
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

And he had to start with a size 50, on our matrimonial bed
God punish that kind of stupid discovery embarassed

cool cool smiley smiley
na the discovery pain you or the size of the other person?
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by segzicres(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Omo na to beg for forgiveness o. And offer him my wallet to him

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
dhrey: If i didnt kil him i wil nt let him go.
see this one dey deceive herself
am talking about real live stuff
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Magomago(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
I will run died man dnt luv ooo
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by sobastical: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Someone please call 911 *in wyclef's voice'
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Feedmemore(f): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'll set loose my 2 Pit bulls and a Rottweiler on him, they 'll shred him to pieces. cheesy
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by bingbagbo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
faint embarassed
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feed me more: I'll set loose my 2 Pit bulls and a Rottweiler on him, they 'll shred him to pieces. cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
bin gbagbo: faint embarassed
pours him water.the guy dey your front
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by xynerise: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
This kind people dey fear mouse
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
xynerise: This kind people dey fear mouse
lol! no be for mouth nah..why u no go tryammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by xynerise: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Donalð Genes:
lol! no be for mouth nah..why u no go tryammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
if I catch this guy on top my wife na my wife go chop the beating.

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
xynerise:
if I catch this guy on top my wife na my wife go chop the beating.
na wetin you suppose talk oh boy
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
I will just pull the plug of the pc from the mains, shutting down the photoshop software!
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
sobastical: Someone please call 911 *in wyclef's voice'

Call wetin? No be human dem b too? Na dis kind scenario go play out:

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Eliasog: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2013
big chest, strong arms doesnt mean the guy is good at fighting, a small, fast, tactital and bold guy will take him down in short time. only cowards will flee.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Eliasog: big chest, strong arms doesnt mean the guy is good at fighting, a small, fast, tactital and bold guy will take him down in short time. only cowards will flee.
Oh yeah? Will you be willing to bet on that?
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2013
idiagbon:

Call wetin? No be human dem b too? Na dis kind scenario go play out:
lmao who dey inside that ride sef
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by megareal: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

The minute you interrupt them, show don end. They will be no chances of taking pictures as they will be scrambling for their clothes looking for any effing way outta there. The fear of the unknown. ..what u are planning to do....will send them running.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First To Spell His/her Moniker Wins. »»Winner : Santi69«« / My Boyfriend Wants Me To / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.