Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic (6086 Views)

Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early / For The Guys::: Assuming She Was Your Girlfriend ( Pic ) / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=megareal]
The minute you interrupt them, show don end. They will be no chances of taking pictures as they will be scrambling for their clothes looking for any effing way outta there. The fear of the unknown. ..what u are planning to do....will send them running.[/quote
what if the guy was about to cum nko? you think say him go send
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2013
Literally, a Cheating wife is missing out on something from the hubby expect she's got a wet punny that cant be kept away from pumps.

I dont see masef marrying a Lady that'd later take another fella to my bed, I'd take my time to marry a Prim n' proper Lala.

In event I walk back home to see my assumed Prim n' proper Lala been reamed hard by another fella, I'd...

Pack Up my Stuffs, lease out my home, go on a Sabbatical possibly another Country/City and I'd Never forgive masef for marrying a Freelance hole.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo: Literally, a Cheating wife is missing out on something from the hubby expect she's got a wet punny that cant be kept away from pumps.

I dont see masef marrying a Lady that'd later take another fella to my bed, I'd take my time to marry a Prim n' proper Lala.

In event I walk back home to see my assumed Prim n' proper Lala been reamed hard by another fella, I'd...

Pack Up my Stuffs, lease out my home, go on a Sabbatical possibly another Country/City and I'd Never forgive masef for marrying a Freelance hole.
hahahahahahahahahha oh boy you serious oh
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hahahahahahahahahha oh boy you serious oh

I dont expect u to mimick ma resolve either, am weird when it comes to decision making.

One reason i strongly see myself getting married to a witty Ugly Lady cheesy
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

I dont expect u to mimick ma resolve either, am weird when it comes to decision making.

One reason i strongly see myself getting married to a witty Ugly Lady cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin white lady dey freak you abi?
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by skydeep(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Your wife will beg on your behalf grin
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by kenjudy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
O boy dat tin na air full am. Just chuk am pin and d air go burst everywhere. But after ur burial ooo! grin grin grin
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin white lady dey freak you abi?

Not actually.

Some of 'em are total dunce - Eva heard of brunettes and blondes? cheesy
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Not actually.

Some of 'em are total dunce - Eva heard of brunettes and blondes? cheesy
na am still a learner dawg....care to throw more light.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
na am still a learner dawg....care to throw more light.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Never knew u'd find delight in derailing ur very thread.

We'd talk about Blondes and Brunettes someother time, on another thread.

Trend this.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by ojuolu(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
It won't happen so I there is no point trying to imagine it. My woman don't do shits.

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
lmao who dey inside that ride sef

Na Idiagbon dey inside.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Sanboy25: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Nothing. smiley
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Boll2010: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2013
No mata aw big a nigga no mata aw heavy or bulky,sh!it dis steriods activatn testosterone hormone,wat I do Is I go find a nice thick woods to hit dat goddamn balls I bet yall nigga falls
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Boll2010: No mata aw big a nigga no mata aw heavy or bulky,sh!it dis steriods activatn testosterone hormone,wat I do Is I go find a nice thick woods to hit dat goddamn balls I bet yall nigga falls
Wicked
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
[quote author=ojuolu]It won't happen so I there is no point trying to imagine it. My woman don't do shits.[/quote
so you honestly trust your woman abi? na waooooooooooo in this modern era?
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Dovahkiin(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
4. APOLOGIZE FOR BEING EARLY lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
5. Ask him if you can help run go buy condom for him............

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dovahkiin: 4. APOLOGIZE FOR BEING EARLY lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
5. Ask him if you can help run go buy condom for him............

lwkmaliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by 1EyEDCyCLOPSTM: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
'Wit d Thiniest voice ever' Broda qud afternoon ooo(or whteva d tym mite be) abeq nor vex ooo na my store yhu buy condom juzt now yhu 4qet collet chanqe sad

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Suc4live(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Na to turn around swiftly, lock d door from outside, then go arrange alomo for my area boys, those 16yrs old boys Wey just join cult.... *channels go report am say young area mobs brutally bottled a huge chested wife snatcher to death at ekpan/warri* d guy fada lap!
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Boll2010: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wicked
den I wil come out singn aw d mighty falls,bt sincerely mak d man b world strngest man,d weak part is d balls,cuz wen u gt hurt dia it contrls u 4 a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See What This Girl Saw Inside Another Girl Kitty Cat Area (pic) / Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) / Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.