Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,554 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version (6474 Views)

. / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
angel TI:

U r a real man! keep this attitude up!
Keep massaging his ego, it will amount to nothing .....a manbiitch will always be a sissy in the eyes of the ladies. grin

The only language that bullies like Mrs Chima understands clearly is counter bullying angry

Have you ever had of the word 'the hunter becomes the hunted'? grin

Real men hit back with precision and accuracy and not whining like a three weeks old puppy ,suing for peace here and there that doesn't even exist with her kind. cool

Besides what we say here isn't our real psyche when it comes to reality tongue
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by donodion(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
amitalian: so there is the twist to ur Nigerian men falling for foreign women. what if it is a scam on the Nigerian side?
Thank you for your contribution.Personally id advise you stop sending money to anyone from distance in the name of love.If you are familiar with the Ukrainian and Russian dating scams you would realise Nigerian scammers for sure are no where near their trade.
And yes we do fall in love with foreign women.For heaven sakes we are humans like you.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by donodion(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: it too much for me to read orelse I will fall asleep.. Lol... I don't see point from what I have read that's why I am asking for summary..
why not simply meditate on the topic and phaps make a contribution?The thread is meant to be informative and not the "opinion" of smiperindiaper.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
I'm a chinese man and I'm dating a nigerian girl...she is the sweetest thing ever she can make chinese dishes, she always keeps our house clean and she gives me ........ 5times a day...in the bedroom, in the kitchen, outside, upside down, under a tree, on my grandmother's rice field, behind the bamboo trees...everywhere. She never asks for my money, sometimes I have to beg her to take. I love her lacewigs and her make up. So far so great
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Keep massaging his ego, it will amount to nothing .....a manbiitch will always be a sissy in the eyes of the ladies. grin

The only language that bullies like Mrs Chima understands clearly is counter bullying angry

Have you ever had of the word 'the hunter becomes the hunted'? grin

Real men hit back with precision and accuracy and not whining like a three weeks old puppy ,suing for peace here and there that doesn't even exist with her kind. cool

Besides what we say here isn't our real psyche when it comes to reality tongue
Yawnnn i got two choice i can either take my time to respond to every comments by Mrs chima and ignore all the works i have, or save myself the headache and just nip it in the bud. Yeah manbitch grin if that's you cool kids call "common sense" than yeah am guilty cheesy. besides what's the point, its all the anonymity.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
donodion:
why not simply meditate on the topic and phaps make a contribution?The thread is meant to be informative and not the "opinion" of smiperindiaper.
okay sir..but i contribute to some post i really inderstand..
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm a chinese man and I'm dating a nigerian girl...she is the sweetest thing ever she can make chinese dishes, she always keeps our house clean and she gives me ........ 5times a day...in the bedroom, in the kitchen, outside, upside down, under a tree, on my grandmother's rice field, behind the bamboo trees...everywhere. She never asks for my money, sometimes I have to beg her to take. I love her lacewigs and her make up. So far so great

Title of the Nollywood movie pls grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
pc guru:
Yawnnn i got two choice i can either take my time to respond to every comments by Mrs chima and ignore all the works i have, or save myself the headache and just nip it in the bud. Yeah manbitch grin if that's you cool kids call "common sense" than yeah am guilty cheesy. besides what's the point, its all the anonymity.
I really think that somehow you're damn right ,but Mrs Chima is a natural aggressor like every other bully.

My policy against bullies is to attack the moment they stare at you,don't even wait for them to slap you around before retaliating. grin grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: I really think that somehow you're damn right ,but Mrs Chima is a natural aggressor like every other bully.

My policy against bullies is to attack the moment they stare at you,don't even wait for them to slap you around before retaliating. grin grin

The real truth is i can spend all the day attacking her, but that will just make me jobless and all my works will just get compiled, or i can be called "manbitch" and get on with my life. besides for all i know i could be exchanging words with a teen lipsrsealed.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
pc guru:

The real truth is i can spend all the day attacking her, but that will just make me jobless and all my works will just get compiled, or i can be called "manbitch" and get on with my life. besides for all i know i could be exchanging words with a teen lipsrsealed.
You don't need to spend a whole day attacking her.
Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why she attacks people randomly over trivial issues?...here is the truth ,peeps like her got loads of issues at home,work whatever just mention them and the only imaginary place they can say those things they can't say in whatever cave they did crawled out from and live out their fantasies is right here in NL........So personally ,i study them because they have a pattern and with this pattern you can actually pinpoint exactly what their demon is and you feed them the ugly truth which sends them scurrying away from you...if you want her antidote holla at me grin grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: You don't need to spend a whole day attacking her.
Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why she attacks people randomly over trivial issues?...here is the truth ,peeps like her got loads of issues at home,work whatever just mention them and the only imaginary place they can say those things theNi
y can't say in whatever cave they did crawled out from and live out their fantasies is right here in NL........So personally ,i study them because they have a pattern and with this pattern you can actually pinpoint exactly what their demon is and you feed them the ugly truth which sends them scurrying away from you...if you want her antidote holla at me grin grin

I don't need to attack people on NL...if yoy are dumb enough to Bleep with me or say shit to me...you will be dealt with accordingly.

There are some people I talk to on NL and offline and we are cool. The rest of you faceless chatters are just that faceless chatters who I wouldn't piss on if you all were on fire.

You don't come at me sideways...then you won't have to run to moderators crying wolf.

Simple.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
donodion:
why not simply meditate on the topic and phaps make a contribution?The thread is meant to be informative and not the "opihnion" of smiperindiaper.

Why was my name singled out? Besides Im only joking ... I love a Nigerian tongue

2 Likes

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
pc guru:
Yawnnn i got two choice i can either take my time to respond to every comments by Mrs chima and ignore all the works i have, or save myself the headache and just nip it in the bud. Yeah manbitch grin if that's you cool kids call "common sense" than yeah am guilty cheesy. besides what's the point, its all t

Youhe anonymity.

You should have thought about that when you typed a dumv ash comment to me. I don't talk to you and you mean nothing to me.. you didn't have to address me period.

Don't cry wolf because your dumb ash bleeped with the wrong one.

Wipe your nose....you are bleeding.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: This aimless ho just woke up from a deep slumber? undecided

A nice stage name for your poor mammy.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
angel TI:

U r a real man! keep this attitude up!

You should suck his dick as proof
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I don't need to attack people on NL...if yoy are dumb enough to Bleep with me or say shit to me...you will be dealt with accordingly.

There are some people I talk to on NL and offline and we are cool. The rest of you faceless chatters are just that faceless chatters who I wouldn't piss on if you all were on fire.

You don't come at me sideways...then you won't have to run to moderators crying wolf.

Simple.
Did you see that? .......hear her come at me; blah blah blah blah blah...... like a rabid dog..smh
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

A nice stage name for your poor mammy.
When last did you take your med? undecided
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lol at dummy 1 saying I am a bully but the vapid ho constantly starting shit With me even when II don't speak to it. grin

A typical dumb Nairalander. grin grin angry
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: When last did you take your med? undecided

When last did you rape your mammy?
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at dummy 1 saying I am a bully but the vapid ho constantly starting shit With me even when II don't speak to it. grin

A typical dumb Nairalander. grin grin angry
grin grin grin Oya smile small cheesy
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Did you see that? .......hear her come at me; blah blah blah blah blah...... like a rabid dog..smh

And you are a rabid bish who wishes he had a toto
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

When last did you rape your mammy?
That same nite i rap.e.d your mom grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin Oya smile small cheesy

And a hit dummy hollered.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And a hit dummy hollered.
On a serious note, how was the abortion? wink
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And you are a rabid bish who wishes he had a toto
You couldn't have ended without saying that ,especially when you found out that your once lovely Chima takes it through the azz grin.......smh...i pity your condition sha! tongue
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: That same nite i rap.e.d your mom grin

You would have better luck with your mammy since you live with her.

Don't let the Igbos kniw! They are burning momma fuckers.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: You couldn't have ended without saying that ,especially when you found out that your once lovely Chima takes it through the azz grin.......smh...i pity your condition sha! tongue

Awwwww ..did that comment hurt bish?
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn:

Title of the Nollywood movie pls grin
no nollywood movies in china
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: On a serious note, how was the abortion? wink

I haven't spoke to your mammy yet.

I will keep you posted ho
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by jidewin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Some attitudes been displayed here on a thread like this ain't nice. Haba why?

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no nollywood movies in china
chinnywood whats d title??
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
jidewin: Some attitudes been displayed here on a thread like this ain't nice. Haba why?

Its a Nigerian man ... what do you expect grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish Me Well My People... / Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.