Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,516 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version (6470 Views)

. / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
whoa still on ?
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
pc guru: whoa still on ?

They are looking for your support grin

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

They are looking for your support grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: chinnywood whats d title??
grin cheesy
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Say no to crack battyboy!

grin grin grin grin

chima be wilding out.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin grin

chima be wilding out.
I love you too. Thanks.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Naija_lastborn: chinnywood whats d title??
its no movie...
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Eiregirl(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
amitalian: I'd like to hear about a Nigerian man really truly falling madly in love w oh lets say and american woman... My story is for the 1st year he lied. diff pic, dead wife, sick kid, blah blah, my defense, i was new to the internet dating world, and u nigerians r soooooooooo suave w ur words, im a sucker for a sweet talker tongue anyway, a year into it i finally see him on cam after he confesses to me who he really is. I was hurt, confused, all sorts of things, and he said to me that even tho the pic wasnt him everything else was...I focused on that and i was able to move on, however i will NOT say it still affects my trust for him.

AND another thing! i dont want to control and boss him or any man but i also want the same in return. I work, make money, pay my own way etc y cant i have a say?

when i sit my ass down all day and do nothing on him dime if he wanted me to lick his toes clean after a hard days pay we can talk about that lol.

so back to what i was saying... right now and it always has been, our ONLY problem is financial. i am guilty of sending him money, and hes gotten money to me, not equal amounts tho, and when i cant afford to do it he is NOW acting like a punk! I think i should pull back and not call or kiss his arse as much as i do, not to be playing games, but its affecting how i feel, not that i love him less... i guess the best way to describe it is u cut urself and it leaves a scar, and then the same things keep happening and eventually that scar gets bigger...I dont want to lose my feelings for him cause its been a VERY long time ive thought about anyone and dozzed off into dreamland with a smile on my face cause of thoughts of only him. I dont want that to go away, but after 2 years...sad i start questioning things. I'm not an ugly girl and not hurting for male attention, so im not desperate, i am just truly im love with him, (when i originally met him he stated he was from the us or i would have NEVER even considered more contact only due to the distance issue, I NEED REAL, REAL KISSES AND REAL TOUCHES, but i had already fallen for him b4 i found out)BACK to the main point... he has asked me for money $150 which i do not have and he is upset w me. Feels like hes playing me

He probably is!!! Stop sending him your hard earned cash!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Can't Find A Topic For This / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.