Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

£3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November (15767 Views)

House Of Reps Kick Against N390bn Bond To Finance Power Sector / More Than 200,000 UK Ballot Papers Stolen By Van Thieves / FG To Use Islamic Bond To Build Airports, Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Loool this thread is hilarious.

But is peckham the only place in london ? The amount of times I've seen the word peckham on this thread. grin
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Kessythegeek(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Desola:

aww...i'm sorry you're pained.

lool why will i huh? Who get pained replying a 75 year old singled peckham pincher...rephrase please. cheesy
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Desola(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
snow flake: It's sad when clowns like AFAM4EVA try to belittle Peckham residents. Your stories are either subjective or based on hearsays.

It's typical of village residents in Lagos. They think of the UK and the first thing that comes to their minds is the most popular albeit notorious Peckham as that is where most of their extended families cut their first teeth on their arrival in the UK.
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Ajasnoop: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva: As a matter of urgency, i think Nigeria needs to close it's borders from British citizens who are coming to Nigeria to seek a better life. One good turn deserves another.

Nigeria will be the loser for it. As the world is today, Nigeria needs Britain more than Britain needs Nigeria. That is the long and short of it all

2 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Kessythegeek(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
adaobi123: Loool this thread is hilarious.

But is peckham the only place in london ? The amount of times I've seen the word peckham on this thread. grin
its not the only place maam...but it seems the symbol of backwardness hails from that circle.,
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Desola(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
wink

Kessythegeek: lool why will i huh? Who get pained replying a 75 year old singled peckham pincher...rephrase please. cheesy
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

let's wait and see.....

adaobi, if you are reading this.....start some swimming lessons. there's a possibility if you start from thames, you might bust out in lekki beach after 2 weeks(provided the tide and the current are friendly).
Are you even a British citizen? With thec way you go about this British ish, one may think you're a member of the royal family. I just hope you make it in London sha cos you seem to worship the place in spirit and in truth.

2 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by coogar: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you even a British citizen? With thec way you go about this British ish, one may think you're a member of the royal family. I just hope you make it in London sha cos you seem to worship the place in spirit and in truth.

shut up your mouth and go find somewhere to play..... see his okrika mouth like british citizen. my passport is so red, it bears a resemblance with your blood(when you are not fighting syphilis).....

when bestiality marriage law is passed, i would give my dog away to you in marriage so you can gain citizenship.

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ajasnoop:

Nigeria will be the loser for it. As the world is to day, Nigeria needs Britain more than Britain needs Nigeria. That is the long and short of it all
Without British vested interest in Nigeria and some other Countries, we would have seen an almajiri situation in Britain. Tell me one thing that Nigerian has benefitted or is benefitting from Britain.
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

she's my cousin on my mum's side...

she has no green passport and if nigeria should attach £20,000 bond, she won't be able to afford it.

i don't believe you - are you sure it wasn't bought in peckham?

Of course its real. Its straight from the nigeria high commission. [size=1pt]That place is hell on earth I swear[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Kessythegeek(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Desola: wink

smiley you aren't a true Ooduan....
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

shut up your mouth and go find somewhere to play..... see his okrika mouth like british citizen. my passport is so red, it bears a resemblance with your blood(when you are not fighting syphilis).....
And you're ecven proud of it. Anyway, who i'm i to stand in the way of your job as he royal maid. How many times did you change the royal pampers today? How was the royal sh1t? God bless the coogar.

4 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Desola(f): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

coogar:

when bestiality marriage law is passed, i would give my dog away to you in marriage so you can gain citizenship.
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by pappilo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Those people tried going to the US or Canada but were not issued a visa, so they copted for the UK. Getting a US visa is not moi moi especially if the applicant cannot present themselves like is coming with peckam brought ups.

Afam4eva

I can do letter of invitation for you o. I also know someone at the deputy high commission in Abuja that you can do your interview with and they wont take your numerous previous UK Visa rejections into account. If interested email me at ineverenterplanebefore@ukmail.co.uk.

3 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Desola(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Your head is there! grin cheesy

pappilo:

Afam4eva

I can do letter of invitation for you o. I also know someone at the deputy high commission in Abuja that you can do your interview with and they wont take your numerous previous UK Visa rejections into account. If interested email me at ineverenterplanebefore@ukmail.co.uk.

3 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by coogar: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
And you're ecven proud of it. Anyway, who i'm i to stand in the way of your job as he royal maid. How many times did you change the royal pampers today? How was the royal sh1t? God bless the coogar.

if you're not concerned, why raise the issue in the first place if you are not confused! better go and find something to do with your life instead of putting your diarrhoea mouth in policies that have nothing to do with you......

i am sure you go to MMA just to watch nigerians arriving from UK/US? you have never been to those 2 countries and yet you show more interest in the topics concerning them than you pay attention to your local government chairman.

lest i forget, have you even eaten today?

pappilo:
Afam4eva

don't waste your time - they have afam's biometric data in those 2 countries. he's applied more than 40 times in the last 10 years. afam alone has about 40 names he's used at various times to apply. he keeps getting rejected - at the last interview, he was denied for having the swag of a terrorist!!!

3 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Laugh wan kill me. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Desola(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

coogar:

if you're not concerned, why raise the issue in the first place if you are not confused! better go and find something to do with your life instead of putting your diarrhoea mouth in policies that have nothing to do with you......

i am sure you go to MMA just to watch nigerians arriving from UK/US? you have never been to those 2 countries and yet you show more interest in the topics concerning them than you pay attention to your local government chairman.

lest i forget, have you even eaten today?

3 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
pappilo:

Afam4eva

Judging from the length of you email address, i can imagine what you must hacve gone through in the UK. Save yourself the stress of trying to help another. Help yourself. At least move out of peckam.

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Pataki: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

How do you know his blood is red? Someone who has too much akpu in his system tends against the norm.

Lower your expectations bro.....or you think Afam is privileged to a hot mug of horlicks you usually drink every morning?

2 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by coogar: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pataki:
How do you know his blood is red? Someone who has too much akpu in his system tends against the norm.

Lower your expectations bro.....or you think Afam is privileged to a hot mug of horlicks you usually drink every morning?

i was being charitable!!!!!

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Desola(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
maka, why now?? grin grin cheesy

Pataki:

2 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by coogar: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pataki:

you do have a point here, though!
can afam's blood be red? with the amount of anopheles mosquitoes sucking afam's blood per night, the nearest colour afam's blood can be is dirty brown
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Ajasnoop: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Desola:

Nope, it shouldn't be applied to the U.S for instance because they have no reason to come and settle there in their numbers. Their economy is relatively better. New Zealand, Canada and Australia should not be checked because they are part of the British Kingdom. All other countries with low migration into the UK need not be affected either.

It's people like us who scream poverty, yet have money to apply for visas multiple times despite refusal who should face the brunt. If the UK is so bad, why do we want to go there at all cost if not to take advantage of something? That is the logic. We go to the UK claiming to be visitors yet we have our children there, we go for unplanned and uninsured treatments which tab would have to be picked by the British government. Abeg its a no brainer. Nigeria deserves the treatment it receives anywhere in the world!

If we can't put our house in order, we should not complain of unfairness if others would stop us from coming to put their houses in a mess too.

Na so.

You make so much sense and understand the cause and effect behind the issues. I Just wish you stick to the issues and drop the tribal rubbish, it only serves to downplay your obvious wit and intellect
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Pataki: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

i was being charitable!!!!!

You are part of the British problem. You open your doors of charity to people like Afam, who never fail to insult or abuse your charity mindset!

Afam needs to be flogged repeatedly. Someone who has never been to the UK, or US and possibly no where in Europe, has all the geography of the UK and US in his head. That dude never ceases to amaze me!

2 Likes

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
So I have to part with over 3k pounds to enable me see 10th century architectural buildings IMHO!

This people want to use my money feed their queen.

I better travel to the serenghetti to be with the wilds than dine with these coat wearing thrift collectors called British

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by coogar: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pataki:
You are part of the British problem. You open your doors of charity to people like Afam, who never fail to insult or abuse your charity mindset!

forgive me, boss! this will not repeat itself!

Afam needs to be flogged repeatedly. Someone who has never been to the UK, or US and possibly no where in Europe, has all the geography of the UK and US in his head. That dude never ceases to amaze me!

afam is like a slave watching his slavemasters eat on a dining table. when the slavemasters are away from home, he then sits on that same table eating imaginary food just to imagine what it feels like eating from a table.......

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Nichobabe(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pataki:

grin grin grin Laugh wan kill me. What have Afam done to you people?
Typical Naija problem, you stay 2 years for UK begin claim britico. After we go begin blame white man for looking down on blacks and accuse them of racism.But we are worse

Naija and inferiority complex. God help you people.

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Kessythegeek(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
LastApostle: So I have to part with over 3k pounds to enable me see 10th century architectural buildings IMHO!

This people want to use my money feed their queen.

I better travel to the serenghetti to be with the wilds than dine with these coat wearing thrift collectors called British
exactly a country were it citizens live in bathroom-sized houses called homes...and the so called royal few live in luxury..God bless my Country.
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Ajasnoop: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

they will survive without us but i want FG to make british citizens pay £20,000 bond as well. let's see who would blink first. such policies would force the opposition parties to shout down cameron and his goons.

I don't see many Britons queueing in the freezing winter outside the Nigerian High Commission in the name of Visa. so that policy will be dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
If all Nigerians are in peckham, then its no longer London grin that's like ajegunle inside ikoyi,Lagos

Btw...it seem the Nigerians in London don't want their fellow home based Nigerians to relocate since they are in support of this policy.
Re: £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November by Kessythegeek(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
coogar:

forgive me, boss! this will not repeat itself!

afam is like a slave watching his slavemasters eat on a dining table. when the slavemasters are away from home, he then sits on that same table eating imaginary food just to imagine what it feels like eating from a table.......
i see your struggles......a cougar trying hard to meet up with life in the Uk...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Contradicts Shettima On Seized Territories By Boko Haram / Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco / El-Rufai Announces Plan To Lay Off Public Servants In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.