Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (26575 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by joaquin64(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2013
If there is rice...why the f*** not?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by pepperchicken(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Specification abeg..... Senior or JUNIOR.... If it's my senior bruv.....dat's is life.... If it is my Junior bruv...ahahhahahahahahh... KILAGBE KILAJU.... Na koboko ooooo....
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2013
Even in mauritius here, there are gay dudes so can you start hating them all, funny enough we went partying and this gay dude that came with a chic that followed us, was f.ucking drunk, and sleeping on the road, the irony is that we "Homophobic Nigerians" allowed him crashed in our room, gave food and made sure he bath and saw him off the next day cu obviously hang-over. that's what humanity and Christianity should be about. sadly the religion arms people to slaughter people because of it, Christianity is a synonym for Islam as far am am concerned

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2013
op u no try at all.wetin dis topic still dey do abeg close am joor
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by grandstar(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2013
Can i attend a father and daughter marraige? Can i attend an uncle and niece marraige? I will not neither will i attend a gay marraige. The bible calls it unnatural. Dont hate gays.Even have a friend who opened up that he is bi.There is still a line!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
grandstar: Can i attend a father and daughter marraige? Can i attend an uncle and niece marraige? I will not neither will i attend a gay marraige. The bible calls it unnatural. Dont hate gays.Even have a friend who opened up that he is bi.There is still a line!

Exactly father and daughter marriage ewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by MANOSUB(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Why attend the marriage of a gay brother when you are not in support of gay marriage. Have you forgotten those in support of it also go under the strings of the law? I will be the first to report any act that seems and are confirmed to be to the law enforcement agency.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by ijawkid(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

I am already married lol. But a friend will be wedding next week. You wanna come with your Acid bullet? I doubt you will have the guts to use it though. Lets see how many years you will rot in jail!

Na who marry you??......
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Jumaisha(f): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
Never! My God forbid same sex marriage.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by grandstar(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
kandiikane: All this hediotic pretenders! As if you've not ask your girlfriends or wives to let you insert your pee-pee in their a-hole. Undercover homos! grin
most straights are not keen no sodomy. its a myth.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2013
Can you attend the church of satan with your brother to show your love for him ?

God help us

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by tman4real21(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2013
I am against gay union neither wil i honour any wedding invitation from them .Please for your correction... It is not gay marriage. It is called gay union. Gay has nothing to do with marriage. Marriage is a legal union between a man and a woman. Be careful whn u call it marriage.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2013
Yes oooooooo grin grin and hez sori if I twisted ur words wink
Hezron Lorraine: don't worry,we'll employ Peppy to do Aso Oke for your Agbada and I will go to Eko market to buy Aso Ebi.lolz.grin
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2013
grin lol at body odour am sure u are mistaking me for u mama lipsrsealed sori o I went 4 confession this monin,God 4gv me for insulting his mama cry
Get behind me satan!!(Free2rhyme)
free2ryhme:

u must be high on your body odour undecided
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2013
m.k.o2005:
Can you attend the church of satan with your brother to show your love for him ?

God help us
Religion is individual unlike Marriage take me for instance i come from a multi-religion home with my mother being a strong christain and my relatives muslims ,my grandfather chrismuslim and me agnostic, each of us could care less about the other,s religions, besides satanism is knowing for bloodshed,rituals and things that are inhumane so my support can never be given just the same way that christainity and islam justifies taking a live away, so my support will never be given too. If any relgion doesn,t permit taking a live then i give my full support.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2013
grandstar: most straights are not keen no sodomy. its a myth.
Its half a step, its almost practically the same.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2013
To attend a gay brother's union shows that i hate him so much ! This is no love at all !
Attending means i'm in support becos in some cases i will be presented with the 'union register' to sign as a witness !
I think attending means 'aiding and abetting' ! I can only attend such gathering if i'm going there to disrupt the ceremony ! God forbid i try to please a brother and displease my God !

God help us
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2013
m.k.o2005:
To attend a gay brother's union shows that i hate him so much ! This is no love at all !
Attending means i'm in support becos in some cases i will be presented with the 'union register' to sign as a witness !
I think attending means 'aiding and abetting' ! I can only attend such gathering if i'm going there to disrupt the ceremony ! God forbid i try to please a brother and displease my God !

God help us
You can go and kill the gays, you could please God that way according to the bible.
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by MrAboki: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
To all the christians here;

Remember what the bible says;

1. Judge not so ye be not judged..

2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2013
See most of them shouting never never never, who are those that molest goats, cows, chicken and dogs.

Check very well, most of them shouting fire and brimstone are the ones that does wonders closed doors.

Pretenders!

Give them 2k sef they will sleep with rabbit sef!

Self righteous idi0ts!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: If everyone was gay then the human race would end in 150 years.

Then so be it! What good has the human race brought to the planet? If not total destruction,killing innocent animals,cutting down trees, tapping the earths natural resources.......the human race is a pain!

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by dyrane(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Why not.. If i don't attend it'll look as if i'm wishing them bad
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

Then so be it! What good has the human race brought to the planet? If not total destruction,killing innocent animals,cutting down trees, tapping the earths natural resources.......the human race is a pain!

Let it not end now abeg! Am still enjoying life jare
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by MrAboki: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2013
P.S:: I will attend o!!

Homosexuals are the best Pimps in the world.. They always have so many female friends that are super sexy and they can hook you up with them easily.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
ijawkid:

Na who marry you??......

I married your sister
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2013
pc guru:
Religion is individual unlike Marriage take me for instance i come from a multi-religion home with my mother being a strong christain and my relatives muslims ,my grandfather chrismuslim and me agnostic, each of us could care less about the other,s religions, besides satanism is knowing for bloodshed,rituals and things that are inhumane so my support can never be given just the same way that christainity and islam justifies taking a live away, so my support will never be given too. If any relgion doesn,t permit taking a live then i give my full support.
You don't understand that isn't marriage(man-man or woman -woman) in the first place !
If you are a Christian,you will understand that there are provisions for 'unbelievers marriage' !(opposite sex)Mariage you ventured into while you were both unbelievers or if you mistakenly marry an unbeliever. That scripture specifically admonished us regarding the marriage between a believer and an unbeliever(opposite sex) and what we should do but warned us as believers not to venture into such marriage(Do not be un-equally yoked)
Gay union is an outright or flagrant flouting of the word of God and there is no provision what so ever for consideration! IF GOD SAYS IT IS A SIN,THEN IT IS A SIN NOT MINDING THE INTERPRETATION GIVEN TO IT BY MAN !
My closing words are these: If i have a gay son(God forbid)will i chase him out of the house becos he is gay ? Capital NO.I will always do things to show him how i care and love him with the love of God and not to do things that SUPPORTS his 'madness'or 'abnormality'! When our kids misbehave at home we don't say becos we love them and not correct,advise or chastise them,that will be hatred of the highest ranking,but we show love by spanking them if necessary! Proverb 3:12''For the LORD corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child in whom he delights.'' and Hebrew 12:6''For the LORD disciplines those he loves, and he punishes each one he accepts as his child."
Religion is individual like you said but Christianity which is a relationship with Christ teaches us to have compassion on people(even our loved ones)and bring them to the knowledge of Christ becos we will be asked when we appear before the judgement seat !
God help us all
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2013
dyrane: Why not.. If i don't attend it'll look as if i'm wishing them bad
No,attending means you are in support of the destruction of their soul !

God help us
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2013
ifeness:

Then so be it! What good has the human race brought to the planet? If not total destruction,killing innocent[b] animals,cutting down trees, tapping the earths natural resources[/b].......the human race is a pain!
The highlighted above were given to man for his (man)consumption !

Think ifessnes !

God help us
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Chillisauce: See most of them shouting never never never, who are those that molest goats, cows, chicken and dogs.

Check very well, most of them shouting fire and brimstone are the ones that does wonders closed doors.

Pretenders!

Give them 2k sef they will sleep with rabbit sef!

Self righteous idi0ts!
It is easier for a gay person to have s,e.x, with the above highlighted than for the straight guy to do so ! Any one who does that might not be reasoning well at that time and should not be supported by attending his union with a goat,dog,fowl etc like you want to support the and attend gay union !

God help us
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
Mr Aboki: To all the christians here;

Remember what the bible says;

1. Judge not so ye be not judged..

2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Love ur neighbor is not a synonym of 'not telling the truth' ! Christianity is not stupidity !

God help us
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You don't understand that isn't marriage(man-man or woman -woman) in the first place !
If you are a Christian,you will understand that there are provisions for 'unbelievers marriage' !(opposite sex)Mariage you ventured into while you were both unbelievers or if you mistakenly marry an unbeliever. That scripture specifically admonished us regarding the marriage between a believer and an unbeliever(opposite sex) and what we should do but warned us as believers not to venture into such marriage(Do not be un-equally yoked)
Gay union is an outright or flagrant flouting of the word of God and there is no provision what so ever for consideration! IF GOD SAYS IT IS A SIN,THEN IT IS A SIN NOT MINDING THE INTERPRETATION GIVEN TO IT BY MAN !
My closing words are these: If i have a gay son(God forbid)will i chase him out of the house becos he is gay ? Capital NO.I will always do things to show him how i care and love him with the love of God and not to do things that SUPPORTS his 'madness'or 'abnormality'! When our kids misbehave at home we don't say becos we love them and not correct,advise or chastise them,that will be hatred of the highest ranking,but we show love by spanking them if necessary! Proverb 3:12''For the LORD corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child in whom he delights.'' and Hebrew 12:6''For the LORD disciplines those he loves, and he punishes each one he accepts as his child."
Religion is individual like you said but Christianity which is a relationship with Christ teaches us to have compassion on people(even our loved ones)and bring them to the knowledge of Christ becos we will be asked when we appear before the judgement seat !
God help us all

"If God says" when did God say? No evidence that God said anything. You can believe anything,that is why people like you are called believers.

Who made the laws we have today? Same people who created all religions on the planet. Do you think these people will like you to know the truth bout your religion ?
Re: Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? by mko2005: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2013
pc guru: Even in mauritius here, there are gay dudes so can you start hating them all, funny enough we went partying and this gay dude that came with a chic that followed us, was f.ucking drunk, and sleeping on the road, the irony is that we "Homophobic Nigerians" allowed him crashed in our room, gave food and made sure he bath and saw him off the next day cu obviously hang-over. t[b]hat's what humanity and Christianity should be about. sadly the religion arms people to slaughter people because of it[/b], Christianity is a synonym for Islam as far am am concerned

Christians should help to save the lives of Homosexuals and other perverts and not help to destroy them ! If i see a drunk man whether homo or semo,i should help becos he God's creation !

God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.