Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed (44045 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by slymkwin(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
lol
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by abacusCm(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
The teachers have got the value of the variable X but he was searching for the constant C under the bed.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by WongFeiHong(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hw i wish X was found.Probably,the teachers name would have ended up in the Guinness world records.Nw we r still goin 2 look for X.What a strange world.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by YankeeJoe(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
If ds is how mathematics drive ppl crazy, i beta dont undastand it oooo cos me no want find d ''coefficient'' of 'x' under bed
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Sulhupeace: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Who knows whether he was teaching her geometry or mensuration where the dimension of the bed is needed. Lolz
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Rdultimate: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
urgh,,,,y d mother come disturb na?person no fit understand maths without practical abi. At least dem no state the topic wey dem dey study 4 room,abeg leave dem jooo. Teacher continue no mind d mother,she no won make her daughter know maths at all.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by hardychris(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2013
It's unbelievable cos from d pix d guy is nt up to 35.
But if a 35 yrs old maths teachers face is like dat calculate d diff in facial look of d young 17 yrs old student using quadratic equation.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Acecube(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2013
nenergy: The Female species are obsessed with numbers. In their youth they'll love you for you knowledge of numbers (Arithmetics), and when they are matured they'll love you for your possession of numbers with the Naira/dollar sign (money).
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by otodeluxe(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Girl wants A in maths
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by megabyte2(f): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
with all dis comment am lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.