Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed (44055 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS* / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Gudintent: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
I can't help but laugh at the comments so far

However we should not forget about the reason for this thread, spare a thought for every child who finds themselves under the so called teachers child molesters!!

Hope he gets what is coming to him!!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by dljbd1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
its amazing how this thread has suddenly produced renowed mathematicians in just few hours. Na nw una go wan dy solve abi...see una brain!
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
What is the Probability that a Mathematics Teacher will caught under his Student`s bed b4, after or during lecture by his student`s MUM not the POLICE.Leave ur answer to the nearest whole number.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by dmcdad: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
niyoni: They were only engaging d laws of 'integration'. Why did d mother go there 2 initiate 'differentiation'? There is an unbalanced equation waiting to be solved and neither d mother nor d police can solve it.
What do you mean the mother went to make it a differetial? Have you forgotten that there is always a constant in integrating indefinite integrals? That constant happens to be the mother. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Tinkybabe(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Teacher: for you to excel in your GCSEs..you have to be conversant with integration
Girl:I don't understand
Teacher:ok eg integrate 2x= X2
Practical example, you and I naked =2X..integration is like fusion so we coming together and pressing our bodies against eachother would make it X2

The teacher was only giving a practical example to aid fast assimilation. grin

Don't worry teacher,enjoy your 2yrs imprisonment, you can teach some of the inmates integration .silly man!
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by dljbd1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tinkybabe: Teacher: for you to excel in your GCSEs..you have to be conversant with integration
Practical example, you and I naked =2X..integration is like fusion so we coming together and pressing our bodies against eachother would make it X2

Don't worry teacher,enjoy your 2yrs imprisonment, you can teach some of the inmates integration .silly man!
wtf!

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bedmatics on Pointcheesycheesy
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Tassembly(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
idnoble135:
The news is funny. Maybe they were still solving maths till that point.
Measure the distance from the teacher under the bed to the nearest wall. Find the square root of the answer and multiply by 4. Take TT for 22/7. Lol

No doubt ,an no need for pythagoras theory,the answer is pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by tjdj: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
has anybody asked why the mother went straight to check under her daughters bed if not that she had done that in her early years too?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by fankasibe: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sharp guy, i'm sure he was finding 'X' which has gone missing in the calculation.
I remember my service year in Edo state, those girls go use PUSS.Y-cat kill u. Batch C beware.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Breaking news from Abuja on ASUU strike !!! نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندچشخیرهما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدیوار وچشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما گر رفپیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور سایه دگر نمخیرهما If I hear anything else, I'll let you know...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by jennypretty44: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
eheee,there is no big deal in it,afterall na all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,they were only playing hide and seek
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by meetmuyiwa(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
All these years we have been looking for the value of X, and someone was about to FIND X under the bed only to be busted by the busybody mother. now we have to keep looking for X grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by samjbo: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
The teacher was only trying to teach her "angles of elevation and depression."

2 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by jumzzy448: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
ℓ☺ℓ...
This is not mathematics again oo
It is now bedmatics
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by mzkanye(f): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ghen ghen, dats freaking awesome
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
He is a bedmatics teacher not maths teachergringrin. These British girls too like maths teachers o. The last time a girl absconded with her maths teacher.

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by supaeagles(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Not surprising because after all mathematics is very much like s3x .....
You SUBTRACT your clothes
You ADD to the bed
You DIVIDE your legs
And then proceed to MULTIPLY!

4 Likes

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Ahmedie25(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Am a maths teacher & i do visit my students both male & female as to encorage them on d subject,bt i wil never enter their bedroom,dat wil create bad impression,like this one

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by purity80(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
But, y d girl sef go hide her textbook under her bed?
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by niyoni: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
What do you mean the mother went to make it a differetial? Have you forgotten that there is always a constant in integrating indefinite integrals? That constant happens to be the mother. Don't you think so?
Hey, fella. We are all here 2hav a good tym, so i suggest we all 4gerabout d technicalities of marrimatics n njoy d flow of d show! I get ur drift tho.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
niyoni: Hey, fella. We are all here 2hav a good tym, so i suggest we all 4gerabout d technicalities of marrimatics n njoy d flow of d show! I get ur drift tho.
No hard feelings bruv... Just tryna keep it rolling.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by pak: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Before we all starting heaping abuse on the teacher.

Some of these wahala can happen to any unguarded man

I remember way back when, before landing a serious Job, I was taking some computer lectures at Ikorodu area in lag.

After classes on a particular, I went into one of the classrooms to revise some lecture notes only to look up and see one of the students coming towards me. She was a beautiful girl who had just finished secondary.

She then sat right beside me and said she had been doing some reading and just wanted to clarify some 'terms' that she had just encountered.
She said what does it mean to CONSUMATE. . . . .and there was this mocking, teasing, mischevious smile on her face.
I took one look at her and started sweating, oh boy I no be english teacher, one spirit said - invite her to your place and explain things 'properly' to her, but my mamas prayers over my head took control and I just stammered ....I, ah I dddon't know.
She just sat there with me for like 5 more mins and when she saw I didn't make any other move, excused herself and left.

Oh boy, it was my close shave.

but one evil spirit still plays with my head calling it an opportunity missed . . . . .I am still binding it

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by CATCHYBLOGGER: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Tinkybabe: Teacher: for you to excel in your GCSEs..you have to be conversant with integration

grin grin Rugged and Brutal gays in jail will teach his ar.se hole second order differential equation.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Ammanda(f): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin right from my primary school I fear maths teachers like masquerades
Most of them are badt, u know what I mean
They like to pay special attention to the girls
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by write2obi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Take the. girl. =x
". ". Mother=y
". ". Police. =z
". ". Teacher=xy
1. If it takes mother 10mins to find teacher, how many mins will it take police to arrive(20marks)
2. If xy=35 and x=16, what is y(20marks)
3. What formula did the mother use in finding xy(20marks)
4.What was the reaction of the x, using almighty formula(20marks)
5. What was xy doing under the bed(20marks)

Show all working. 1:20 mins
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by tdbanks: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Exponental: The teacher was looking for d value of "x".
And I guess he found it.
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by CATCHYBLOGGER: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
meetmuyiwa: [size=14pt]All these years we have been looking for the value of X, and someone was about to FIND X under the bed only to be busted by the busybody mother. now we have to keep looking for X[/size] grin

LOOOOOOL!
grin grin
LOOKS LIKE X HAS JUST ESCAPED OUR GRIP AND IS ACCELERATING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO AN INFINITESSIMAL POINT IN SPACE!
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Pancho01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
GIRL: oh my gosh!!
TEACHER: what is it?*as he climbs dwn 4rm d gal*
GIRL: my mum is bak,wat are we goin 2 do nw?
TEACHER: bt u told me ur mum wont b comin home ds time?
GIRL: Oh NO! Quickly, hide in d bathrum.
TEACHER: Let me hide unda d bed......

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by niyoni: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
tdbanks:
And I guess he found it.
No he didn't! D goddamn equation is yet to be solved. No tnks to mummy n scotland yard, or is it d british metropolitan?
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by Ichala(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
the teacher was only trying to decompose the equation using partial fraction(teacher/teenage) before integrating. But if u use the almighty formula to find X, u'll know if really the teacher and the teen actually integrated. Note; if X>>1, we know na and if X<<0, it wont b too bad
passnownow:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5040613/Mum-nabs-teacher-under-her-girls-bed.html
https://www.passnownow.com/?p=posts&id=3400
Re: Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed by dickhardener: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
never a dull moment here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.