Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570980 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lawalemi(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2013
I downloaded UMobile, a UBA banking application but I have not been able to connect it to internet. Everytime, I connect via SMS which costs N10 per message. UBA helpdesk advised that the issue emanated from my GSM network provider which is MTN. Please advise on way to resolve it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
yetseyi: mtn pple
I suscribed 4 d 2H plan monday afternoon,credit wz deducted nd I did'nt get confirmatory sms nd I couldnt browse. wen it wz abt 5hrs 2 d expiration of d plan. I called customer care. wz told 2 refresh d lne by sending 8 to 131 wch I did but my data wz nt still reflected. I called again only 2 b told d@ its a 'GLOBAL' problem nd they're working on it. Now my 24h has expired. NO data, credit deducted. pls nd pls refund my moni or lemme get my data. nd dnt give me d excuse of d plan has expired coz u guys caused it
Apologies. We would like to have the phone number via PM for checks. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by newazuka: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Being trying to recharge my phone since 24hrs ago. Pls help, my no. 08137372464
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2013
Lawalemi: I downloaded UMobile, a UBA banking application but I have not been able to connect it to internet. Everytime, I connect via SMS which costs N10 per message. UBA helpdesk advised that the issue emanated from my GSM network provider which is MTN. Please advise on way to resolve it
Apologies. Please PM your phone number, your device type and location. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2013
newazuka: Being trying to recharge my phone since 24hrs ago. Pls help, my no. 08137372464
A sincere apology. Please PM the card details or retry after turning off and on the device. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2013
DonCrust: OP why is it that despite calling the customer for 7 different times to complain that my line isn't browsing, they've done nothing about it? I subscribed for a data plan and it is active but I can't browse. What can I do? Sue MTN or request for a refund of my N5,000 with 50% interest?
Please PM your phone number and the time you subscribed to the plan. We would be of help. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sureboy1: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
I got this message some days back, can you
pls explain to me:

"Your FREE CNN NEWS weekly subscription has been renewed & N50 deducted from your account. your service will now expire on 08/13/2013"

i can't rmbr if subscribed to this cos this is unsolicited for. Pls i need the code for stopping this deduction subsequently. Thnx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by israelbenzion: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2013
I always receive a message purporting to give tips on a successful marriage from a shortcode number 32896. I never subsrcibed yet I am constantly billed for it and money removed from my account. How do I stop the service?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by israelbenzion: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2013
I was using my BIS to browse on my PC. But for a while now it refuses to browse. It will show 'Connected' but refuses to load Web pages. Any solution from anyone?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by fedimol: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Your internet bundle prices for Android are TOO expensive. sad
Please drop your rates

3 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by leggo: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2013
mtn nigeria is a sly company.their ways are crooked. i bought a 2h plan and tethered to my pc, i started to download a file of 80mb and recorded speeds ranging from 70-150KB/s, when the file was 50% complete i received a msg from mtn saying i had used 50% of my time bundle and that was when the magic of mtn began, my download speed dropped to an abbysmal 6Kb/s yet this was in the middle of the nite. I subscribed again the next day yet i got the same experience. i checked to see if i had somehow managed to exceed the 150mb threshold as i have a bandwith monitor bt i only used 72mb.. if you guys try this with me this nite i will start a special ramadan for you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yetseyi(f): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM: Apologies. We would like to have the phone number via PM for checks. Thank you.
It seems I cant send a PM d number is. its about the 2H plan subscribed 4 on mnday
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello I posted earlier that I could not browse  my mtn sim,but am having difficulty sendind you my number via pm so I'd rather drop it here.
0706335107 that's the number,pls I need help fast
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello I posted earlier that I could not browse  my mtn sim,but am having difficulty sendind you my number via pm so I'd rather drop it here.
0706335107 that's the number,pls I need help fast
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=yetseyi]
It seems I cant send a PM d number is 08146330112. its about the 2H plan subscribed 4 on mnday[/quote Issue is resolved. Please dial *556# to confirm. We are upgrading MTN Simple Surf plans as you were told. Customers will be informed once there is a new development. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Ifyikillz: Hello I posted earlier that I could not browse  my mtn sim,but am having difficulty sendind you my number via pm so I'd rather drop it here. pls I need help fast
Please check the phone number you just sent.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Working now.

Thanks, JideSM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2013
sureboy1: I got this message some days back, can you
pls explain to me:

"Your FREE CNN NEWS weekly subscription has been renewed & N50 deducted from your account. your service will now expire on 08/13/2013"

i can't rmbr if subscribed to this cos this is unsolicited for. Pls i need the code for stopping this deduction subsequently. Thnx

Please text CNNBREAK STOP to 700. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Decapo: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Decapo: I wanted to add a number to my family and friends list buh its telling me I shouuld register a GSM number or an international number and the number in question is an MTN number...........pls wats wrong?
you've not answered me o
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Decapo: you've not answered me o
Please send us the phone number via PM for checks. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM: Please check the phone number you just sent.
Okk my bad,d number is 07063357107.
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by fabregas04(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM: The End of Call Notification has been activated for you. It should have been EOCN ON to 131 or EOCN OFF to 131 via text. Please Turn On Cell Broadcast on your device to get applicable charges on MTN Zone. Thank you.
it still didn't work bro, I sent d correct tin(EOCN ON to 131) several times and on each occasion I received sms that it has been activated, yet not displaying, also my cell brdcast is turned-on. Pls work on these, am getting frustrated.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by leggo: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013
mr jidesm you ignored this post?? 2days in a row i'm not able to enjoy my money's worth

leggo: mtn nigeria is a sly company.their ways are crooked. i bought a 2h plan and tethered to my pc, i started to download a file of 80mb and recorded speeds ranging from 70-150KB/s, when the file was 50% complete i received a msg from mtn saying i had used 50% of my time bundle and that was when the magic of mtn began, my download speed dropped to an abbysmal 6Kb/s yet this was in the middle of the nite. I subscribed again the next day yet i got the same experience. i checked to see if i had somehow managed to exceed the 150mb threshold as i have a bandwith monitor bt i only used 72mb.. if you guys try this with me this nite i will start a special ramadan for you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2013
fabregas04: it still didn't work bro, I sent d correct tin(EOCN ON to 131) several times and on each occasion I received sms that it has been activated, yet not displaying, also my cell brdcast is turned-on. Pls work on these, am getting frustrated.
Try and restart your device and re-confirm. If it persists, please check us in any of our offices for it. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Donvitalis(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM:

Your reported issue is being attended to, kindly bear with us
Still waiting.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2013
physise: mtn wey my airttime wey i win for una fb page on april 18 check dis link https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=626280774053001&id=130488246965592&set=a.147244335289983.29218.130488246965592&p=20&refid=13&_ft_=qid.5909439631530463693%3Amf_story_key.626280774053001 i was one of d winner of d airtime up till nw no card mtn o produce my card
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cecejobs(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2013
Ve been tryn to migrate frm dis pulse of a thing to mtn zone for over 1mnth nw,mtn is replyn me tђa† only prepaid subscribers can migrate, i don't kn if they automatically made me unknown subscriber. Most tyms, MTN u pple sucks blood, so frustrating
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Josh64(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2013
I got 2 problem. Am trying to migrate from pulse to F&F, how do I do that? I need to unsubscribe from MTN play, keep fapping my money and no unsubscribe link.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2013
cecejobs: Ve been tryn to migrate frm dis pulse of a thing to mtn zone for over 1mnth nw,mtn is replyn me tђa† only prepaid subscribers can migrate, i don't kn if they automatically made me unknown subscriber. Most tyms, MTN u pple sucks blood, so frustrating
You will be able to migrate to any of our new plans only. They are MTN TruTalk and Smoothtalk. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yetseyi(f): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=JideSM][/quote]
ohk, tanks jidesm got mssge d@ its been resolved nd saw d@ my credit has been refunded. so wch plan can we subscribe 2 4 nw. coz I need 2 browse wit my pc
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Josh64: I got 2 problem. Am trying to migrate from pulse to F&F, how do I do that? I need to unsubscribe from MTN play, keep fapping my money and no unsubscribe link.
You will be able to migrate to any of our new plans only. They are MTN TruTalk and Smoothtalk. We would like to know the content of the message from MTN Play so as to guide you on deactivation. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2013
yetseyi:
ohk, tanks jidesm got mssge d@ its been resolved nd saw d@ my credit has been refunded. so wch plan can we subscribe 2 4 nw. coz I need 2 browse wit my pc
Please check your mail for details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.