Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568964 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by calabaman(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: please can you guys kindly send the e-mail settings for nokia n72 to 08139297255.i will really appreciate it
thanks
Are u referring to the browsing configuration settings for your phone?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
majalisa: 08166051223..d amount mtn r deducting from this line for no cause is scary..pls do something

Hello majalisa, you will be contacted shortly
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gwammen(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mtn has been giving me two hundred naira as bonus to call my best friend. How can that bonus be used?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by DonnaJocasta(f): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Y is it dat Ƨ̷̜ђƸ̵ pulse bonus cannot b used n b4 u know it,,,,it will expire,,,,,Na wa 4 una MTN oo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dedollarman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
plz what the differient between supersaver+ smoothtalk
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Josh64(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM:

Hello Josh64, the service has been deactivated
Thanks, hw do I migrate to d smoothtalk.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pikazzo: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
please why is it that people keep asking me why I switch off my phone while trying to reach me when in fact my phone is on and okay. I've changed my phone thrice to make my line accessible but i still received the same complains after some managed to get to me after trying unrelentingly. should I request for a sim swap or what.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gistsky: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
If supersaver is scrapped, wht similar tariff should we expect pls? We need supersaver pls.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Josh64: Thanks, hw do I migrate to d smoothtalk.

Please dial *401# or text 401 to 131
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
gistsky: If supersaver is scrapped, wht similar tariff should we expect pls? We need supersaver pls.

SuperSaver is still active but now called SuperSuper+
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Eid Mubarak to our Muslim customers.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bola4dprec(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
My little experience regarding server usage and its limitation I think data volume allocated to customers of any carrier in nigerian is a negotiation between RIM and service provides . Research In Motion popularly called blackberry has its own server located in U.K and U.S.A respectively which allowed the BB user to browser freely but you can't do so without carrier sim card, for you to believe this just visit www.ipaddress.com on your BB local browser your location informations will be either U.S or U.K where the server is located. So never blame any provider for cutting off of using BB subscription on other devices like Symbian and android, I am very happy to notify you of innovative development that will soon commence working very soon. Tecno will soon launch its server that will allow you to subscribe to unlimited data as you know them with superb android platform with token, what prompt many Nigeria to be a slave of BB is BBM and data volume allotted. When I was in Libya I found of using Iphone because of affordable WIFI, in nutshell let blame poor government whom lack provision of social amenities for her citizens nothing like validity period in Ghana here so most of the policy of of our leaders based on self protection instead of defending Nigerians. Hope you will grasp little enlighten in my write up ? Wondous and terrific

3 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chimzy2(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Tanx to u guyz for helping me out yesterday get bck my credit..kudos to u...plz wats d code to switch to super saver tariff plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 2tek: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gwammen: Mtn has been giving me two hundred naira as bonus to call my best friend. How can that bonus be used?
dial *390*1*NUMBER# to register nd *390*2*NUMBER# to delete ur best friend number. u can register a number once in 30days.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
2tek: dial *390*1*NUMBER# to register nd *390*2*NUMBER# to delete ur best friend number. u can register a number once in 30days.
i registered one as my best friend no, but the no started with 234 not +234. Each time i call the person, mtn angrily deduct my airtime. Can you help me edit it pls
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by doctorserah(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mr. Jide, I still can't register the m2u number I complained about, n It's being 4daya now since I laid the complaint.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Adetutu300(f): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
@JideSM, tanx, it nw workin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mergic(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Calls to my family&friends registered numbers, hardly connects.Even wen they eventually connect, MTN wud sweep the remaining airtym left afta d call must hv ended..This misdemeanour hs bin goin on few some few weeks now.! I want to know why??.its annoyin.!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chimzy2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am still waiting sir...how do I switch to super saver?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chimzy2: Tanx to u guyz for helping me out yesterday get bck my credit..kudos to u...plz wats d code to switch to super saver tariff plan?

Please dial *408# or text 408 to 131 to migrate to SuperSaver+
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bola4dprec(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
We need to lecture Nigerians before chosen network provider
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bishop4life(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
physise: u dey port frm manage to worst network

No! i dont think so...sincery speaking i recharge my bis so i can use it my symbian phone only 4 it to stop woorking 2 days later...i was almost frustrated until airtel came with thier 4gig for two months offer at #1500...its rocking on my android,symbian phone an pc.to make matters worst my airtime started missing for no just reason on the same line...mtcheww. abeg eemmm teee eenn na d worst network now jor. they even increase their tarrif thereby messing almost at all angle
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Donvitalis(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Donvitalis: @JideSM, i've been able to register the number as an M2U number but whenever i dial *380#, i can't see it among the listed M2U numbers. Can you help me rectify the problem...08066185184 is still my number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bishop4life(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Anomnity: Dear people,
why can't we be civil & humane.True it is that MTN has made a lot of mistakes in the past but it is evident that they're doing a lot recently to give us the best but NCC has been hampering their efforts.Their 5 star promo & their magic number plan was the best but NCC halted it.They rolled out excellect & best tariff plans of 10k per second & NCC halted it.NCC should rather be blamed this time & not MTN.
Personally I love mtn & I ain't porting nowhere.I have four MTN sim cards & I'm proud of it.I also think that its wrong for nairaland & its owner to allow threads that peddle free browsing cheats.

i dont know how much you were paid to say that but you surely made a good try. now for your response "if ncc told them how to sell thier beans so costly, if ncc is truely to be blamed for thier(mtn) action. then ncc should also be blamed for teaching us how to lay awake night and day cooking up some cheap cheats" or u think people waste their time cooking those cheats cos they got nothing to do with thier time.i hope ncc will tell them not to allow you make calls for a week even if you recharge 5k everyday cos am sure you will show your loyalty by recharging more...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bola4dprec(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Still on the matter ?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM:
Please re-confirm the number you posted and be aware that it is a service that costs N5000 for activation. And at the claimed time, you were having less than N100. No activation on the line on the said date. Thank you.
LMFAO JIDESM has outsmart the barawo, ole
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
tayoccu: Eid Mubarak to our Muslim customers.
where you go hide? grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by HotPotato(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
I never subscribed to this your ' Wise Quotes' things, and yet N100 is deducted from my phone weekly. Pls how do I opt out?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
@op you guys gave me 300 for me 2u bonus or something. I tried registering a number yet am been charged from my main account. I can't even add ir delete the number so erry week d 300 just goes down d drain. wats d ish?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Rexyl(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
MTN did what was painful. They suddenly denied us access to bis plan we subscribed for. In the process they robbed us several millions of Naira and they expect the healthy relationship to continue. I wouldn't know when to subscribe for MTN data bundles again. If they want me back they should just refund my money or allow me to continue browsing with the remaining data bundle before it finally expire in few days time.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oyindamolapeach(f): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
JIDESM?
Abeg I want to subscribe for 1GB on my s4
Abeg it has not been going, what is hapening?
Pls kindly help!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ojjp: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wht reason ws behind scrappin of mtn supersaver and family n friends by NCC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.