Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570989 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Oyindamolapeach: JIDESM?
Abeg I want to subscribe for 1GB on my s4
Abeg it has not been going, what is hapening?
Pls kindly help!!!

Hello Oyindamolapeach,
Sorry for the delay.
May I know the status of the issue?
If it persists, please PM your phone number for prompt resolution.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hot Potato: I never subscribed to this your ' Wise Quotes' things, and yet N100 is deducted from my phone weekly. Pls how do I opt out?

Simply text STOPQUO to 38430 to opt out.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oyindamolapeach(f): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM:

Hello Oyindamolapeach,
Sorry for the delay.
May I know the status of the issue?
If it persists, please PM your phone number for prompt resolution.
Thank you.

Its saying
"Sorry your request to buy 1GB 1-Month All Day plan was not sucessful..please try again later

This since almost 6hours now and it has not gone.
I have not subscribed yet,,biko helep ooo
Thanks
JIDESM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Torch1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls how can i share my data with my friends?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olupentane(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
tayoccu: Eid Mubarak to our Muslim customers.

If you can be greeting us happy Eid by the (wew) time you post this, I now know how time concious you are......
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
mtn o my line doesnt connect with 3g o..hw many times i go complain
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Oyindamolapeach:

Its saying
"Sorry your request to buy 1GB 1-Month All Day plan was not sucessful..please try again later

This since almost 6hours now and it has not gone.
I have not subscribed yet,,biko helep ooo
Thanks
JIDESM

I am now following you, please send your phone number via PM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Torch1: Pls how can i share my data with my friends?

Please follow steps below:

MTN Data Share
One Data Plan, Multiple Users

Now you can share your data plan with friends & loved ones, wherever they may be on the MTN network.

To get started, simply:

Activate an applicable data plan from 250MB or above.
Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN
You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialling*131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add <MSISDN> <PIN> to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share <PIN> to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gwammen(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls how can i opt out of MTNPlay?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gwammen: Pls how can i opt out of MTNPlay?

Please state the exact MTN Play service you are subscribed to.
You may also PM me your phone number for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sayso: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Why do your guys keep activating caller tunz for me.08036629833? please i do not want it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
sayso: Why do your guys keep activating caller tunz for me? please i do not want it.

To delete a song/tune from your MTN Callertunez library,

simply text Del+tunecode to 4100. e.g. Del01234 to 4100.
To deactivate Callertunez service from your line, text Cancel to 4100.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by emmysharp(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abeg make una port from mtn joor.

Use Tecno P3 on etisalat network and get free 100 MB when you load N1000. If u now use that N1000 to subscirbe for 200MB, you have a total of 300MB at a cost of N1000. Mind u, if na MTN, you'l pay N1300 for 250 MB. U see d difference? Ask etisalat customer care for d opt in code.

See android tecno phones here:
http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/techno-android-phones-specifications-and-price-in-nigeria
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pruchy(f): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
I hate MTN with passion, they brag of N1000 BIS monthly subscription yet they will deduct your credit at any slightest thing. MTN things na onyinye mami water! Garrrrrr!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Mcstaid(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
pls I need help I can't use my mtn data bundle to download app 4rom play store, and I don't know why it is so. pls help! dis is my number should in case of any help 08065953123. tanx in antisipation.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
calddon: ]
with undue respect mtn, if bis is meant for blackbery, then introduce ais for android cos we cnt pay tru our nose just cos of internet.

Go report to Google. grin
calddon: ]
with undue respect mtn, if bis is meant for blackbery, then introduce ais for android cos we cnt pay tru our nose just cos of internet.

Go report to Google.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by darkenrahl2(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2013
I am using bb phone bt I couldn't call since some weeks ago
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by julianauche19: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Dear mtn agents,i appreciate your efforts here,but please for like 2 weeks now,i do recieve calls from 180 without understanding any information they intend to pass,so kindly let me know the message;thanks the number is 08036130812
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Bravoosii: 1:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Honestly, I want to know why you guys are so full of shi.t, why you have to rob customers of meagre amounts. Why should I subscribe to a data plan, start browsing and have my whole credit deducted whilst I still have an active data plan. I have spoken with three customer care agents and said really horrible things to them and I still feel I haven't done enough. Isn't there some kind of sms portal I can repeatedly send terrible messages to and demoralize whoever has the unfortunate honor of reading them. I hope you realize some people hate being cheated not matter the amount. You inefficient bunch, the bloody lot of you. Thieving asshöles.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Ofin11(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2013
am using this platform to make this complain on behalf of a friend, for some days now, she hasn't been able to browse with her sim, because there is no either edge or gprs on her sim except she uses another sim. This will be the second time in few months it's happening, and when she called ur customer care, they kept pushing configuration settings to her phone, which aint solving the problem
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2013
pruchy: I hate MTN with passion, they brag of N1000 BIS monthly subscription yet they will deduct your credit at any slightest thing. MTN things na onyinye mami water! Garrrrrr!

Simply text DATA OFF to 131. This will disable APN and force apps like Ubersocial, Whatsapp, 2go etc to connect via BIS.
Some 3rd party apps connect via wap by default hence the charges.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2013
darkenrahl2: I am using bb phone bt I couldn't call since some weeks ago

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please send your number via private message to enable us assist.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Ofin_11: am using this platform to make this complain on behalf of a friend, for some days now, she hasn't been able to browse with her sim, because there is no either edge or gprs on her sim except she uses another sim. This will be the second time in few months it's happening, and when she called ur customer care, they kept pushing configuration settings to her phone, which aint solving the problem

Please advice your friend to contact us via our various channels or send her phone number via private message and we will contact her.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samseen02(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2013
MTN IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!! Imagine me recharge my phone and couldn't make call with it, its been 3 days now and the machine keep on telling me that i have insufficient balance to make call.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2013
samseen02: MTN IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!! Imagine me recharge my phone and couldn't make call with it, its been 3 days now and the machine keep on telling me that i have insufficient balance to make call.
let me help mtn ans that. Send data off to 131
sincerely, mtn would hv been the best network in 9ja but considering their high cost of data plans, the way they advertise what they dont have and they way network problem deduct airtime instead of adding, they seems to be the worst. The most pocket friendly network to 9ja is AIRTEL in terms of data plan and i believe seun, some mtn staff even this guy here with us including most of us are using airtel.
Just imagin if mtn was the only network in 9ja .

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by brighter: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Oga MTN, I discovered you render more apology than solution, infact your apology to solution rate is 100:2. Same applies when one calls your customer care. 99% of your customer care staff are so dump & clueless. Please advice MTN to train them on problem solving than their normal routine of 'sorry ma, we'll look into it'. It's so annoying, let them keep their 'sorry' to themselves & their employer & give customers needed solution
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2013
samseen02: MTN IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!! Imagine me recharge my phone and couldn't make call with it, its been 3 days now and the machine keep on telling me that i have insufficient balance to make call.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please send your phone number to us via PM, we would like to help resolve this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chimaritoponcho: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2013
calabaman:
Are u referring to the browsing configuration settings for your phone?
no sir,i wouldnt be on NL if my phone isnt browsing..what i need badly right now is the "E-MAIL" settings for my nokia n72 and i nid it fast..d number is stil 08139297255...thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by frevangel(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2013
brighter: Oga MTN, I discovered you render more apology than solution, infact your apology to solution rate is 100:2. Same applies when one calls your customer care. 99% of your customer care staff are so dump & clueless. Please advice MTN to train them on problem solving than their normal routine of 'sorry ma, we'll look into it'. It's so annoying, let them keep their 'sorry' to themselves & their employer & give customers needed solution

A typical Nigerian, would you prefer if they don't apologize. If they don't, I'm sure you will be here whining over that too.
If they are bad as you claim, why not port and save your nerves the stress.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by oneniceguy(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2013
please i hav a complain. I can't use the N300 bonus airtime that was given to me on recharge of N200 to call a special M2U number. i can't add a special number using *380*1*nmber# as MTN sends a message that i'v reached the limit of numbers allowed on my M2U list but on checking the list using *380#, i receive a message that i dnt hav any registered number on my M2U list. Please what should i do? I hate the fact that my bonus airtime always expires without being used
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2013
oneniceguy: please i hav a complain. I can't use the N300 bonus airtime that was given to me on recharge of N200 to call a special M2U number. i can't add a special number using *380*1*nmber# as MTN sends a message that i'v reached the limit of numbers allowed on my M2U list but on checking the list using *380#, i receive a message that i dnt hav any registered number on my M2U list. Please what should i do? I hate the fact that my bonus airtime always expires without being used
complained about the same thing yet they turn a blind eye
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Pls cc Fø̲̣̣я̅ how long will complain about not being able τ̅Ø browse  my mtn line.once again this is my number 07063357107...pls don't ignore me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.