Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570663 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by etebefia: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2019
JideSM:

Hi etebefia, The Do-Not-Disturb service allows MTN customers to opt out of receiving promotional messages for 3rd Party services (Bulk SMS, VAS promos, etc.) Simply text HELP to the short code 2442. Regards
Can you please delete my phone number from the quote? Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayusadeg(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2019
ayusadeg:

These are the delivery status of two different messages, one was sent only to the affected number while another to two numbers one delivered and the affected one indicated DND.
Hi JideSM, didn't hear from you again after showing you this evidence, you asked for it now.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samwise99(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
JideSM:

Sorry about this, samwise99. The service has been deactivated for you.

Please Sir ... Modifying the post & remove my number Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by teejnation(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
I retrieved my mtn line today via roadside agent. Sim yet to be activated. Pls help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by wummex(f): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi Jide,
Please help confirm my Mtn keep my number status. I have sent a message to you already.
Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Skykid1208(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Hello, subscribed to the MTN weekly YouTube plan of 2gb for a week, but when every I use YouTube my normal data was being used until it got finished now I can even access YouTube with my YouTube plan, either using the YouTube app on my phone or using my browser to access YouTube website, and I have over 2045mb for YouTube but it's not working.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Y'ello Skykid1208,
We are sorry about this experience. Please share the affected phone number via mail. We are following you here to permit the mailing.

Skykid1208:
Hello, subscribed to the MTN weekly YouTube plan of 2gb for a week, but when every I use YouTube my normal data was being used until it got finished now I can even access YouTube with my YouTube plan, either using the YouTube app on my phone or using my browser to access YouTube website, and I have over 2045mb for YouTube but it's not working.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by finebois(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
JideSM:
Y'ello,
With our VTU service, you will only be able to vend to MTN users.
Please dial *456# to start.
You will also be able to signup here -https://yellotopup.com/signup.
Commission will be shared with you on monthly basis.
Thank you.

hello, pls I lost my mtn sim last week, but before I lost the sim, the last time I used the sim was 2018. Is it still possible for me to retrieve the sim
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2019
finebois:
hello, pls I lost my mtn sim last week, but before I lost the sim, the last time I used the sim was 2018. Is it still possible for me to retrieve the sim

Hello finebois, thank you for reaching out. I would like to have the affected phone number through e-mail message for checks on the availability of the line. Unused lines is usually recycled after 365days.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2019
teejnation:
I retrieved my mtn line today via roadside agent. Sim yet to be activated. Pls help

Hello, I am sorry for the delayed response. Kindly confirm if the line is active for use now. If not, you may need to visit the nearest MTN store with a valid ID card, SIM pack/Affidavit and SIM registration details for the welcome back. The SIM cost only N100. ~BN
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Skykid1208:

Hello, checks done show that the YouTube data bundle was in use. However, your line profile has been refreshed. Kindly update the app and try opening the app once again. I apologize for the delayed response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2019
wummex:
Hi Jide,
Please help confirm my Mtn keep my number status. I have sent a message to you already.
Thank you

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. May i have your phone number through e-mail message for checks on the Keep My Number service on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by finebois(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2019
JideSM:

Hello finebois, thank you for reaching out. I would like to have the affected phone number through e-mail message for checks on the availability of the line. Unused lines is usually recycled after 365days.
kindly drop your e-mail address
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2019
How can I upgrade my Mtn line to 4g without going to thier office?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Bossman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
You will need to upgrade to a 4G sim, so you will need to appear in person

Oyinlomobambam:
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:

Hello, thank you for getting in touch. kindly visit any nearest MTN office with either a Driver’s License/Voters Card/National ID Card/NIN document/Sworn affidavit, SIM card and SIM registration details for the SIM upgrade.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by iyoema(m): 4:09am On Dec 20, 2019
please how do I deactivate mtn awuf4u?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Akin4Christ(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hi JideSM,

Is there any package as the MTN U&Me of old that allows unlimited call subscription to a particular number?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by osamz007: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hi customer service, please I can't send message with my phone.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by samwise99(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
JideSM:

Sorry about this, samwise99. The service has been deactivated for you.

Sir..

Pls help me and edit the post and remove my number.

Please I beg you.
Merry Christmas
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by malambuba(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Hello Jide,
As an MTN SIM REG AGENT how can I get OTP to Re-register an MTN SIM CARD as it doesn't show OTP, when check balance it shows UNFINISHED, when make call it also shows UNFINISHED. Anything it shows UNFINISHED , Unfinished , UNFINISHED
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SheWrites(f): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2020
Hello... my kids played with my phone and now my Mtn line is asking for the puk number. I don't have it. Sent you a mail already. I need help unblocking my sim. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by GoodnessB(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
JideSM:

Hello, thank you for getting in touch. kindly visit any nearest MTN office with either a Driver’s License/Voters Card/National ID Card/NIN document/Sworn affidavit, SIM card and SIM registration details for the SIM upgrade.

What's the requirements for a SIM upgrade. My sim is 3g I got a text request for an upgrade to 4g
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oladimejjy(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2020
JideSM:
Y'ello, thank you for your message.

You may need a sworn affidavit in place of the lost SIM pack.

These are what you will need:
1) The phone number must be registered.
2) Provide the SIM pack or other evidence of direct purchase/ownership. Where SIM pack is unavailable, a sworn affidavit attesting to ownership and loss is required.
3) Three (3) frequently-dialed numbers
4) Details of your last recharge activities.
5) A valid form of photo ID, defined as International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card, Voters Identification Card (NINs slip with ID number are also accepted).

Thank you.

Please I have the picture of my nin slip on my phone can I take it to the place of sim registration..will I be attended to?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gabaleve(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=JideSM post=85015671]

pls sir.. I have a sim given to me, I misplaced the sim and I want to retrieve, although I have the every other info concerning the sim except the sim pack....pls how can I get back d sim because when I visited the MTN office,i was told it's a different picture from mine so I can't do nothing until I read about MTN third party registration...pls what can I do..I urgently need d sim
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Gabaleve(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
JideSM:

pls sir.. I have a sim given to me, I misplaced the sim and I want to retrieve, although I have the every other info concerning the sim except the sim pack....pls how can I get back d sim because when I visited the MTN office,i was told it's a different picture from mine so I can't do nothing until I read about MTN third party registration...pls what can I do..I urgently need d sim
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by edoairways: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
JideSM is MTN offering 13gig for N3,500 valid for 30 days?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by buklarbest: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello JideSM, Pls my Mtn line has been misbehaving for the past 2 weeks. Each time I try to load airtime, it keeps saying the pin is invalid and I will be barred from the service if I try 5 times. The funniest part is that the recharge card will work if tried on another SIM card.

Pls help me on this. My number is 07069336594.Thank You
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:24am On Jan 16, 2020
iyoema:
please how do I deactivate mtn awuf4u?

Hello iyoema, sorry for the delayed response. You can enjoy the Awuf4U bonus anytime you recharge using *888*PIN# you will receive 500% bonus on your recharge. The bonus will be valid for calls, internet and sms.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Akin4Christ:
Hi JideSM,

Is there any package as the MTN U&Me of old that allows unlimited call subscription to a particular number?

Hello Akin, sorry for the delayed response. There is no plan of such any longer. If its available, customers will be informed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.