Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569002 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
JideSM:

Having difficulty reaching Customer Care via 180?
You can also reach MTN Customer Service on Twitter and Facebook.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MTN180
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MTNLoaded

The team is available 24hrs, to assist and resolve issues in good response time.

Thanks Jide
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Edunwa302(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2013
tayoccu:
Sir this thread was created as a medium for our customers to reach us so we can resolve any issue they have, we also introduced the MTN SECURITY NUMBER, which is a 16 digit number that allows our customers access to our web self service portal (https://selfservice.mtnonline.com/), where our customers can resolve certain queries eg PUK retreival, sim swap, data bundle purchasing etc by themselves.
All you have to do to get your security number is to give us a call, and answer a couple of security queations and your security number will be sent to you.
N.B: the free browsing tweeks are illegal, and people distrubuting them are liable to legal action.
So mtn don't have web site abi..... OK hope u people are paying nairaland owner 1500 per kilobit u guys use on this thread...... if so go ahead or is it free customers care are u guys running on someone else site hahahhhahhahhaha mtn Abeg v mercy for naija. We dont need friendly plan for android give us as u give bb

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Anomnity: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dear people,
why can't we be civil & humane.True it is that MTN has made a lot of mistakes in the past but it is evident that they're doing a lot recently to give us the best but NCC has been hampering their efforts.Their 5 star promo & their magic number plan was the best but NCC halted it.They rolled out excellect & best tariff plans of 10k per second & NCC halted it.NCC should rather be blamed this time & not MTN.
Personally I love mtn & I ain't porting nowhere.I have four MTN sim cards & I'm proud of it.I also think that its wrong for nairaland & its owner to allow threads that peddle free browsing cheats.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hello mr tayoccu, thanks a lot for taking out time to respond to our questions. Please keep the good work. We are patiently waiting for the '' pocket friendly '' data plans you promised. Already, Etisalat customers care thread also promised a better packages for Android and other smartphone users. in fact, i am waiting for any network who will implement first then i port.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Emmysteve: Hello mr tayoccu, thanks a lot for taking out time to respond to our questions. Please keep the good work. We are patiently waiting for the '' pocket friendly '' data plans you promised. Already, Etisalat customers care thread also promised a better packages for Android and other smartphone users. in fact, i am waiting for any network who will implement first then i port.

You're welcome sir.
Not to worry sir we will beat the others to it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Anomnity: Dear people,
why can't we be civil & humane.True it is that MTN has made a lot of mistakes in the past but it is evident that they're doing a lot recently to give us the best but NCC has been hampering their efforts.Their 5 star promo & their magic number plan was the best but NCC halted it.They rolled out excellect & best tariff plans of 10k per second & NCC halted it.NCC should rather be blamed this time & not MTN.
Personally I love mtn & I ain't porting nowhere.I have four MTN sim cards & I'm proud of it.I also think that its wrong for nairaland & its owner to allow threads that peddle free browsing cheats.
u spoke my mind..God bless u
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
tayoccu:

You're welcome sir.
i left u a message on ur mailbox..i hope to gt à positive and prompt reply from u..Bless u
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
God punish mtn

3 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
For some reasons I don't know I've been trying to activate mtn Bbcday and its not working
not getting any response and my money is still intact

please 08161257251
maybe you can cast a spell and take my money smiley
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Brainrex: For some reasons I don't know I've been trying to activate mtn Bbcday and its not working

Hi Brainex, sorry for the inconvenience. The support team is working on your reported issue
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Help! How do I get Real Football Manager 2013 on my BB curve 8250 via text message?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Brainrex: For some reasons I don't know I've been trying to activate mtn Bbcday and its not working

I would like to assist with your BBCDAY activation. Please confirm your account balance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Anomnity: Dear people,
good for you...

YOU ARE ALONE

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
JideSM:

I would like to assist with your BBCDAY activation. Please confirm your account balance
no longer interested in the bbcday since I've used up my credit

Update: just recharged 500 help me activate bbcweek
my balance is 584Naira
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Brainrex:
no longer interested in the bbcday since I've used up my credit

Update: just recharged 500 help me activate bbcweek
my balance is 584Naira

BBCWEEK has been activated on your line
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hi mods will you be kind enough to move this to the front page?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
tayoccu: Hi mods will you be kind enough to move this to the front page?
oya mods move am to fp,bt can u handle d complains?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
PLS HOW DO I STOP RECEIVING ALL THESE SMS frm MTN
I wil be expecting an alert and wen I check, its download/play all sorts
Abeg give me code to de-activate

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
tayoccu:

You're welcome sir.
that will be good sir. We waiting
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ JideSM
Are you another cc agent of MTN?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Emmysteve: @ JideSM
Are you another cc agent of MTN?

Yes Emmysteve, trying to support tayoccu the best I can

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Joe50(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
@MTN
i subscribed for 100 hours for 3gig, i only used 500mb for one day and the next day it no longer browse sad angry angry angry
till now not browsing, can i know what's the matter
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
please cc agents, I somehow changed from MTN zone to supersaver+, when I tried changing back to zone, I was told that only a prepaid customer could be on zone. But Im a prepaid customer, so what really is the problem?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Joe50: @MTN
i subscribed for 100 hours for 3gig, i only used 500mb for one day and the next day it no longer browse sad angry angry angry
same here o
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by newazuka: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
good day. pls having difficulty activating bbc on this line thank u
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2013

Sorry about that Joe50, I'm already following you, kindly follow back and send me your contact and modem phone number through private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
newazuka: good day. pls having difficulty activating bbc on this line thank u

Please follow back and send me your phone number through private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
cogitoErgo: please cc agents, I somehow changed from MTN zone to supersaver+, when I tried changing back to zone, I was told that only a prepaid customer could be on zone. But Im a prepaid customer, so what really is the problem?

I'm sorry cogitoErgo but migration back to MTN zone won't be possible, as we are phasing out the tarrif plan in line with the NCC directive that all service providers should introduce Tarrif plans with flat call rates (ie subscribers should be able to call all networks @ the same price)
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
JideSM:

BBCWEEK has been activated on your line
yeah thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
tayoccu: Hi mods will you be kind enough to move this to the front page?
u r angel..got thru to 180..afta wat seem lyk à jack bauer débriefing she ask me she wuld send it to me..up till now no message..i only hope she shares ur virtue of kiping promises
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
so na una cause why them block dis thing?? ..... no word sha..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: so na una cause why them block dis thing?? ..... no word sha..
nawa for some people self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.