Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569018 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
LIFE IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL NOW THAT I'VE FLUSHED MY MTN SIM DOWN THE TOILET. RUBBISH NETWORK

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Justpassingby45(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Zinosalexander: Each time i load 200 airtime during the weekends i am told that i have extra 200 to call my best friend. i always seem unable to use it. How do i use this free airtime for my best friend?
you must magret 2 smoottalk then dial *380*1*ur bestfriend number#(to register)
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by imsuboi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
I subscribed to a data plan, but I still can't browse with my sim. What should I do?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by abbey086(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Anytime I load airtime credit on my Mtn and thereafter I check my account balance, my account balance normally display N0.00. It has been like that for quite sometime. how can I access my true account balance?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dyke004(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
This guy is too busy for this threat. Cant someone there take over and let us have value for our time. ALL WE ARE SAYING IS , GET US A PLAN LIKE THAT OF BB. Dont u understand?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
olu77emi: Dears, Pls. explain why I cant use free credit issued to me, each time I re-charged MTN gives me 100% free credit to call MTN Nos. before 12.00 midnight of same day, Unfortunately MTN don't charge on the free credit even on MTN-MTN calls and the free credit will expired, Pls. explain why this anomalies

Hi Olu77emi,
Are you on MTN iPulse tariff?

On IPulse tariff:
The 100% bonus on every recharge of N200 and above up to N1500 bonus is to call 1 (one) registered Best Friend number (BFF) ONLY.
To register the BFF number simply dial *390*1*number#.
You are allowed to change BFF number ONCE in 30 days for free.
To view BFF number dial the USSD code, *390#
You will be able to de-register BFF number by dialing the USSD code,*390*2*the-number#
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kunlesehan(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
hmmmmm .... I shall delete my post when the time is right.
for now please click "like" if this thread has not been of any help to you.
MTN. please improve, please.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eriegua83: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
I can't stream online for about 2 weeks now after subscribing on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bb why?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cornel1900: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
tayoccu:
Yes we have data plans for andriod users, you can find information on our website www.mtnonline.com

I'm sorry for the slow reply, I'm currently on duty.

I have even done a search on d site mtn site n found nothing.

Pls provide a more specific link
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by PStacks(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
tayoccu:
Yes we have data plans for andriod users, you can find information on our website www.mtnonline.com

I'm sorry for the slow reply, I'm currently on duty.

You are on Duty and you came to nairaland! Mtcheeew! I tot your duty was this thread, seems you don't even have time after all! All I would say is that you guys should reduce the price of your Data plan. You've milked Nigerians wey too much.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by FILEBE(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mtn don turn here to business center. Free customer care. Yet Mtn will be stingy to dash person megabytes or credit. I'm still wondering y seun neva colect money 4rm there hand

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by osewadare(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
I subscribed for bis early this month. I got 1000 bonus but since then I've not been able to make a single call I later discovered that the bonus dropped to 200...my call drops after 5secs each time I try to call...I've removed my battery and sim several times ....my no is 08160613899
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by collynzo2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
cornel1900:

I have even done a search on d site mtn site n found nothing.

Pls provide a more specific link
don't bother, you'll only see data plans of N3500 for 3 gig. What are you supposed to do with that?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

To delete a song/tune from your MTN Callertunez library,

simply text Del+tunecode to 4100. e.g. Del01234 to 4100.
To deactivate Callertunez service from your line, text Cancel to 4100.

Thank you.
u ar d best god bless u thanks jide
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by collynzo2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
FILEBE: Mtn don turn here to business center. Free customer care. Yet Mtn will be stingy to dash person megabytes or credit. I'm still wondering y seun neva colect money 4rm there hand
Don't mind the useless company, they like free things but charge exorbitant prices for their services.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
ezjen: Pls, I had 4.3Gb remaining on my 5Gb data bundle b4 it expired some few days back. The data bundle was auto renewed and the remaining 4.3Gb wasn't rolled over to this new subscription. Why is this so?
(1)YOU PROBABLY DID NOT RENEW ON THE DAY OF EXPIRATION OF YOUR OLD DATA BUNDLE,OR (2)YOU OPTED FOR A DIFFERENT DATA PLAN.HENCE YOUR INABILITY TO ROLL OVER YOUR UNUSED DATA.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
onyxo76: i use MTN modem to browse, recently i noticed that if i load 200 naira, it will open facebook home page and becomes exhausted with my balance reading 0.00. this has happened 3 times in the last 6 days and i am even scared to subscribe to a bundle plan.i used to use the 250MB monthly bundle plan but because i spend more time at work using the wifi i tend to use the modem less times.

Our team will contact you shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Zinosalexander: Each time i load 200 airtime during the weekends i am told that i have extra 200 to call my best friend. i always seem unable to use it. How do i use this free airtime for my best friend?
Forget it! It doesn't work.don't even bother calling their customer care because they won't do anything. They will only tell you "SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES, THANKS FOR CHOOSING MTN ". angry

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by fearless07(f): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
I always find it difficult to call my sister's number. Each time I call it rings once and shows busy on my phone but at her end it shows call disabled. I have removed my battery and even called customer care severally but no solution. This has been going on for some weeks now. My no is 07063400100 and her no is 08037558230. Also is there a code for checking the remaining data that one has on BBC plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by lekkie073(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Curiosity took me to did thread and my findings shows dat MTN is a shitty network. See as subscribers dey lament unique problems undecided
Econet-vmobile-celtel-zain-airtel for life grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
eriegua83: I can't stream online for about 2 weeks now after subscribing on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bb why?
WHAT TYPE OF BB?REGULAR OR THE BB10 SERIES?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tjfulloption(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

I apologize for any inconvenience.
Please send your number via private message for assistance.

07063722418 thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by femxxy: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
I subscribe to mtn BIS almost 2 weeks now to my surprise l only have access to one Email add,have been to Mtn bode thomas center to complain even ogunlana drive which they promise to retify the problem but till now nothing has been done,pls kindly assist

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
fearless07: I always find it difficult to call my sister's number. Each time I call it rings once and shows busy on my phone but at her end it shows call disabled. I have removed my battery and even called customer care severally but no solution. This has been going on for some weeks now. My no is 07063400100 and her no is 08037558230.
LET HER DIAL ##002# ON HER PHONE.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Noneroone: can someone transfer megabytes of browsing data? If yes, how?

Hi Noneroone,
Please see information below:

MTN Data Share
One Data Plan, Multiple Users

Now you can share your data plan with friends & loved ones, wherever they may be on the MTN network.

To get started, simply:

Activate an applicable data plan from 250MB or above.
Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share, you will receive a unique security PIN
You are required to change the system generated PIN to a new PIN they can easily remember by dialling*131*2*5# or by texting Change OLD_PIN NEW_PIN NEW_PIN to 131. E.g Change 0000 1234 to 131. Where 0000 is old PIN and 1234 is your new PIN.
After changing the PIN, you are required to add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via USSD menu *131*2*3# or by texting Add <MSISDN> <PIN> to 131. You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
Once you have added beneficiaries, you (the sponsor) will be able to share your available data bundle among the added beneficiaries by sending the keyword Share <PIN> to 131 or simply dial USSD code *131*2*4#.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lemme use this medium to say thumbs up to Alex( female) and Kenneth.They should be given award for their customer care job. These two people are real customer friendly. I have had the opportunity to talk to them especially Alex and she has helped me a lot with some complaints.

Kudos girl!! cool
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello MTN crew, Is very disturbing that you guys are reviewing the mobile data plan and ignoring those using PC. MTN has reviewed and reduced their mobile plans more than 3 times this year but they have never done any for PC data plans. It realy hurts me. Now you people are saying that u will soon roll out another pocket data plan, I guess is for mobile too. When are you going to review and reduce data plans for PC When?? Its very expensive for me as a student to pay N2000 for 500mb per month. I think you people should include PC data plan should be part of ur review and reduction. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
femxxy: I subscribe to mtn BIS almost 2 weeks now to my surprise l only have access to one Email add,have been to Mtn bode thomas center to complain even ogunlana drive which they promise to retify the problem but till now nothing has been done,pls kindly assist
YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD THE OTHER EMAIL ADDS.ONE AFTER THE OTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO B4 NOW.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by femxxy: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
The Email address options is not coming up/not there except the one with @mtnblackberry.com
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chakpe: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi,
I got this SMS on the 3rd of August, 2013 at about 01:13pm informing me that:
"Wow! You have been COMPENSATED N@M in On-Going 2013 MEGA AWARD, With participating pin 0411 call 181 or helpline On:08060776795. M T N!"

The sender's name that appeared on my fone is MT!N

What do you have to say to that?

Regards.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dmy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
hi there mtn.i have forgotten my 4 digit security key to log-on mtn online self service.how can i get it back
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
chakpe: Hi,
I got this SMS on the 3rd of August, 2013 at about 01:13pm informing me that:
"Wow! You have been COMPENSATED N@M in On-Going 2013 MEGA AWARD, With participating pin 0411 call 181 or helpline On:08060776795. M T N!"

The sender's name that appeared on my fone is MT!N

What do you have to say to that?

Regards.

IT IS A SCAM,IT IS NOT FROM MTN,PLEASE KINDLY DISREGARD IT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.