Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569014 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
physise: God punish mtn
I don't believe in god but I say big Amen to this wonderful prayer grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Elslim: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Waiting Waiting Waiting for pocket Friendly data plan cool... Hope other networks will not beat u guys to it.. Coz dats what almost al the youths r just waiting for now! DAZ AL!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Dinvestanl: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dinvestanl: I subscribed to G750 Goody Bag two days ago. By yesterday the remaining 148 MTN minutes and 196 SMS had disappeared. Called customer care but my airtime nor money returned. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for customer to get through to customer. Please do something abi make i port!
72 hrs after i made my complaints, Joel called from MTN Cc. They seem mystified by what happened to my bundle. Got an SMS from MTN today telling me it as been resolved. Today is Day4 and as i go to bed, no resolution yet. Even banks retrieve mis-transferred cash within 24hrs. Thanks tayoccu for all your efforts. Hope i get my bundle back by next week. Goodnite MTN.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2013
pls how do i change my password on de share n sell so i can transfer money on my new mtn sim taxn in adv.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by amAZEing: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Leave the let the express their personal views the way they like. Nobody papa get MTN naija. Consumers should not be muzzled like they are doing us a favour.

Anomnity: Dear people,
why can't we be civil & humane.True it is that MTN has made a lot of mistakes in the past but it is evident that they're doing a lot recently to give us the best but NCC has been hampering their efforts.Their 5 star promo & their magic number plan was the best but NCC halted it.They rolled out excellect & best tariff plans of 10k per second & NCC halted it.NCC should rather be blamed this time & not MTN.
Personally I love mtn & I ain't porting nowhere.I have four MTN sim cards & I'm proud of it.I also think that its wrong for nairaland & its owner to allow threads that peddle free browsing cheats.
Ai net rsRk offer you free copy casual word limit text box.
<English Translated By Mamun7>
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello. I cannot detect any data network on my MTN sim. Normal phone network is ok but the problem is the data network.

I use other MTN sims on my devices and they browse alright. Only this particular sim is having that issue.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:42am On Aug 04, 2013
Jeffy1206: pls how do i change my password on de share n sell so i can transfer money on my new mtn sim taxn in adv.

To Activate new PIN, kindly text 0000 NEWPIN NEWPIN to 777 e.g 0000 9876 9876 to 777

To Transfer, kindly text Transfer Recipient'sNumber Amount NewPIN to 777 e.g Transfer 08031234567 500 9876
Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm, please text Yes to 777 within 15mins of your Transfer message to confirm your transfer

You can also transfer by dialing *600*Recipient'sNumber*Amount*PIN# and send/ok e.g *600*08031234567*500*9876# and then send/ok
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Krak: Hello. I cannot detect any data network on my MTN sim. Normal phone network is ok but the problem is the data network.

I use other MTN sims on my devices and they browse alright. Only this particular sim is having that issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, may I know the type of phone you are using and how long you've been experiencing this issue
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eddyrymz(m): 3:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Have been on mtn bbc plan for a while now and during my last sub, I was given extra 3weeks addition due to my consistency. 'But funny enough, I have been receiving dis msg" Kindly purchase a data bundle or continue browsing at 0.10kb/KB within your blackberry subscription. Thank You! "when my bbc is suppose to expire 19 august and each time I browse dey detuct money from my account . Pls I need to know y?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:36am On Aug 04, 2013
eddyrymz: Have been on mtn bbc plan for a while now and during my last sub, I was given extra 3weeks addition due to my consistency. 'But funny enough, I have been receiving dis msg" Kindly purchase a data bundle or continue browsing at 0.10kb/KB within your blackberry subscription. Thank You! "when my bbc is suppose to expire 19 august and each time I browse dey detuct money from my account . Pls I need to know y?

Getting this message means you have reached your fair usage threshold/limit. Please follow back and send me your number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by aminu150(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2013
mr MTN. Please whats the best plan i should use to be calling my gf @ d cheapest possible rate. Besides, why on earth did u increase call rate of supersaver.?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:13am On Aug 04, 2013
aminu150: mr MTN. Please whats the best plan i should use to be calling my gf @ d cheapest possible rate. Besides, why on earth did u increase call rate of supersaver.?

Sorry for the inconvenience experienced as per the modified SuperSaver+ plan. Please note that with SuperSaver+ you also get free N300 to call 1 special number on recharge of N200 and above. Kindly take advantage of the WoW offer which gives you 100% bonus on recharge, simply use the recharge code *885*12 digit PIN# to get the WoW offer and dial *886# to check your account balance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2013
JideSM:

Sorry for the inconvenience, may I know the type of phone you are using and how long you've been experiencing this issue
I use a Samsung Galaxy S2. And I noticed the problem about four days ago.

I am currently using another MTN sim tp browse on the device.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2013
I inserted the sim on my Nokia E72 and I still got the same problem.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Krak: I inserted the sim on my Nokia E72 and I still got the same problem.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Krak: I use a Samsung Galaxy S2. And I noticed the problem about four days ago.

I am currently using another MTN sim tp browse on the device.

Please send me your number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2013
ya anytime i use dis format de reply i get is dat 'you have sent an invalid command,you will be blocked from using share n sell if repeated 5x.
JideSM:

To Activate new PIN, kindly text 0000 NEWPIN NEWPIN to 777 e.g 0000 9876 9876 to 777

To Transfer, kindly text Transfer Recipient'sNumber Amount NewPIN to 777 e.g Transfer 08031234567 500 9876
Upon sending this message, you will receive an SMS asking you to confirm, please text Yes to 777 within 15mins of your Transfer message to confirm your transfer

You can also transfer by dialing *600*Recipient'sNumber*Amount*PIN# and send/ok e.g *600*08031234567*500*9876# and then send/ok
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Jeffy1206: ya anytime i use dis format de reply i get is dat 'you have sent an invalid command,you will be blocked from using share n sell if repeated 5x.

Please follow back and send me your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
JideSM:

Please send me your number via private message

Sent.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by wizboi26(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
pls mtn customer care, I have two mtn sims but,I have full browsing network in one of dem,but anytime I insert the other one I don't get any browsing signal,.previously I do use it to browse.I started experiencing this since Tuesday.I use HTC desire android.pls help me to rectify the problem,the no is 08133059003
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Krak(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
It's now working. Thank you very much.

Very grateful for your help.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Krak: It's now working. Thank you very much.

Very grateful for your help.

You are welcome
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Fredfrank(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
tayoccu:
We're currently working on reviewing our data rates, we will soon rool out more pocket friendly data plans.
Like d 150 nd 50 dat last a day ryt...oh empty hen, any how u do it.. guys must browse... Shout to BIS nd hotspot... Lol, guys knw wat I mean
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
wizboi26: pls mtn customer care, I have two mtn sims but,I have full browsing network in one of dem,but anytime I insert the other one I don't get any browsing signal,.previously I do use it to browse.I started experiencing this since Tuesday.I use HTC desire android.pls help me to rectify the problem

Our team will contact you to help resolve the issue shortly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
wizboi26: pls mtn customer care, I have two mtn sims but,I have full browsing network in one of dem,but anytime I insert the other one I don't get any browsing signal,.previously I do use it to browse.I started experiencing this since Tuesday.I use HTC desire android.pls help me to rectify the problem

Hello Wizboi26, we tried to reach you but the line is switched off. Simply text DATA ON to 131, wait for confirmation and then restart your phone. Please give us feedback when done. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by smajatt(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by aminu150(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
JideSM:

Sorry for the inconvenience experienced as per the modified SuperSaver+ plan. Please note that with SuperSaver+ you also get free N300 to call 1 special number on recharge of N200 and above. Kindly take advantage of the WoW offer which gives you 100% bonus on recharge, simply use the recharge code *885*12 digit PIN# to get the WoW offer and dial *886# to check your account balance
please how can i activate the plan that has this free N300 to call a special number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
smajatt: please am having problem with my sim too am unable to browse on it,it does not recieve data just like the 1 krak experience...i wld av sent u a msg bt i cant d stuff is just bringing nairaland suntin suntin..08032487227 av been using d line since 2005. tanx

May I know your phone type? Also, please state if you have any active data bundle.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
aminu150:
please how can i activate the plan that has this free N300 to call a special number.

MTN TruTalk

Speak from the heart to family & friends across ALL networks @ 20k/sec

N300 Bonus to call 2 special numbers (on recharge of N200 or more)
Free 10MB weekly data bonus on recharge of N100
Free midnight calls (MTN to MTN)
20k/sec from the very first second!

Dial *400# to migrate

MTN SmoothTalk Plus:

Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.
Free N300 airtime weekly to call 1 (one) registered special number on N200 recharge.
Free 10MB weekly on N100 recharge.
FREE Happy Hour calls to MTN numbers from 00.30am to 04:30 every day (including weekends) as long as you have minimum balance of N100 in your account at 00:30.

Dial *401# to migrate
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
tanx guyz for ur responds ave been able to change my password successfully...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Jeffy1206: tanx guyz for ur responds ave been able to change my password successfully...

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
JideSM:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
u are welcome. But y is it dat it refuses to work or change with de normal 0000 code na? cos ill lyk to change my oda sim which i got from de 4 in 1 pack...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.