Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570452 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
pesty100: JIDE my blackberry I still not browsing

Sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to reach you on phone without success, I will try again
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Etesam(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2013
Abomo21: Further to my query of 7th of October on this thread, l have received....... l am 100% very satisfied hence the inconvenience doesn't matter again.....
Thank you so much MTN guys on this forum especially dear Peter. cheesy cheesy
another mtn publicity stunt!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Darkhorse007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello, customer care rep. My sim has ceased to make/send calls/msgs since yesterday, but does receive calls and msgs. Anytime I try making a call, the response I get is "unable to connect". I plead you help me resolve this the best you can.
THANKS.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Darkhorse007: Hello, customer care rep. My sim has ceased to make/send calls/msgs since yesterday, but does receive calls and msgs. Anytime I try making a call, the response I get is "unable to connect". I plead you help me resolve this the best you can.
THANKS.

Kindly send me your phone number through private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 4:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Hello. I use MTN enhanced pulse service where N5 is charged for 5MB. Recently, when I try to get the MB, I will be told that I don't have enough balance to opt-in for the service, that I should recharge N100 and try again, even though I had over a hundred naira balance. Yesterday, I had to recharge twice before the N5 was deducted and the 5MB credited. Is that a new plan or what?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 4:46am On Oct 14, 2013
This is the message I get when I try:

Sorry, you do not have enough credit to opt-in into Enhanced Pulse. Please recharge with N100 and try again. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:52am On Oct 14, 2013
slap1: Hello. I use MTN enhanced pulse service where N5 is charged for 5MB. Recently, when I try to get the MB, I will be told that I don't have enough balance to opt-in for the service, that I should recharge N100 and try again, even though I had over a hundred naira balance. Yesterday, I had to recharge twice before the N5 was deducted and the 5MB credited. Is that a new plan or what?

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2013
JideSM:

I've sent you a message. Rectify it ASAP, please. I want to know if it's a new method.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Enkaynwa(f): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
'your acct is too low for this call, pls load a recharge card' is d response i always get whenever i want to make a call. Pls help me.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by annybabe321: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls am on mtn pulse...how do i add a best friend number because anytime i recharge am given bonus but cant use it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ican2020: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2013
. i will be back
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by luvly4luv(m): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls dear mtn guys! I want to know the major difference between BIS and BBC! How many megabyte given in each package thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Enkaynwa: 'your acct is too low for this call, pls load a recharge card' is d response i always get whenever i want to make a call. Pls help me.

Apologies. The issue has been resolved generally.
If issue persist on your line, please send your number to me via private message.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2013
annybabe321: pls am on mtn pulse...how do i add a best friend number because anytime i recharge am given bonus but cant use it

Please note that the Best Friend Forever (BFF) bonus on iPulse is suspended. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2013
slap1: I've sent you a message. Rectify it ASAP, please. I want to know if it's a new method.
Jide please I still browse with my airtime. Didn't you get my number!? My friend does not have the same issue as he just did his with a lower account balance. What is wrong with my MTN Enhanced Pulse?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Is it possible to share bbmonthly data bundle with another user?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Enkaynwa(f): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls i cant seem to send u d message o. Pls i cant make calls even when i recharge. Help me asap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2013
180 obviously have no clue to my issue. They either say it's a network problem and I should switcth-off my phone for a minute or they say it ''maybe a new plan that they are not yet aware of. . .'' Imagine that!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BBcool: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls guys, how can I check the balance of data dat was sent 2 me thru mtn data share?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Is it possible to share bbmonthly data bundle with another user?

Please note that you can ONLY share Mobile and Fastlink data bundle.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Enkaynwa: Pls i cant seem to send u d message o. Pls i cant make calls even when i recharge. Help me asap

Please send your phone number via private message for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2013
BBcool: Pls guys, how can I check the balance of data dat was sent 2 me thru mtn data share?

Please send your phone number via private message for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello Jide, thanks for the call. I removed the SIM, inserted it in a Nokia torch and tried to subscribe; I still couldn't. I don't know what else to do. Could you possibly activate or fix it from your office?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BBcool: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Hi Jidw, thanx for ur attempt to help bt I've nt been able to send d private msg. I will tweet it to u. @bibivah on tweeter.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by slap1(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Jide, thanks. I just tried it now and, somehow, it worked! I just hope it keeps going.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2013
BBcool: Hi Jidw, thanx for ur attempt to help bt I've nt been able to send d private msg. I will tweet it to u. @bibivah on tweeter.

Kindly check your mail box and reply to my message.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
JideSM:

Please note that you can ONLY share Mobile and Fastlink data bundle.
mobile data bundle, is black berry not a mobile phone? Hmmm please enlighten me on the term "mobile.bundle" and please give an answer to my previous question using a yes' or No'
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Elliotwiz1: mobile data bundle, is black berry not a mobile phone? Hmmm please enlighten me on the term "mobile.bundle" and please give an answer to my previous question using a yes' or No'

Please see applicable plans:

[img]http:///a/img194/760/htye.png[/img]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
is your 5mb for N5 for mtn ipulse still active? if yes mine is not working for months now..any solution?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
JideSM:

Please see applicable plans:

[img]http:///a/img194/760/htye.png[/img]

hmmmmm ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Henrythegreat: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please..am henry...i ould like to opt out from mtn play...my number is 08168934594
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Henrythegreat: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please..am henry...i would like to opt out from mtn play...my number is 08168934594

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.