Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (572159 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Idrismusty97: Please how do i deactivate the Mtn play subscription of guiness world record(GWR).It is deducting my 50 naira each week.Thanks

Service is deactivated. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dnaka: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please i wan to stop mtn cnn news on my line.08165021835
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
JideSM:

Thanks very much,i really appreciate your effort.Keep up the good work.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ellozino: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
How can I check my bis data balance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eraly(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please help me Bro. I want to stop mtn play and cnn news on my line 0816 457 3245. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by websuccess(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
JideSM, why are you ignoring my complain?

websuccess: Evening Jide or Tayo,

You guys are doing a good job resolving people problems. Thumb Up.

What happen to BIS Monthly Plan that I can not download files or data that is more than 3MB (Megabytes) using my phone browser, Opera mini or UC browser?

Have called your customer care several times and even went to your walk in center to complain today at Ikeja but still no resolution and I use BB Bold 4 (9780).

I wasted my time, money and lost a lot of business today due to the problem.

Is it not possible for a customer to check the balance of it plan on BIS except using STATUS to 21600 and getting a messages that your plan is still fair?

Why did you set a limit to your downloading on BB phone browser etc to just 3MB which after it will stop downloading? I have done hard or soft reset more than 100 times since Saturday until a tech friend of mine told me what you guys have done to we Nigerians.

Just want you people to know that it is unfair to what you are doing, I mean very unfair.

I will just wait for the plan to finish and remove the sim to put other better network. How do you want me to finish 1.5GB just browsing on my phone without being able to download.

Unhappy Customer ready to port.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2013
dnaka: Please i wan to stop mtn cnn news on my line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2013
eraly: Please help me Bro. I want to stop mtn play and cnn news on my line. thanks

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2013
ellozino: How can I check my bis data balance

Kindly text STATUS to 21600
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2013
websuccess: JideSM, why are you ignoring my complain?

Kindly PM your phone number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by xpens(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2013
xpens: @jideism almost every week i get #200 bonus from mtn pulse 2 call my so called mtn best friends but i cant just use...It hurts 2 see my bonus expire same day without using it..i realy pray u can help me fix dis
why are u ignoring my message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pseudonomer: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
pseudonomer: The MTN Bonus is not still working because I can't register a best friend... I guess you guys should just stop this crap

I know you'll always ignore this...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by babatundeetti: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls, guys how many gigabyte data does mtn gives to bis subscription
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
xpens: @jideism almost every week i get #200 bonus from mtn pulse 2 call my so called mtn best friends but i cant just use...It hurts 2 see my bonus expire same day without using it..i realy pray u can help me fix dis

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that MTN BFF has been stopped for now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Interval: Pls sir, kindly deactivate my number frm mtnplay messages, this is the 3rd time i am posting this

Sorry for the inconvenience. The service has been deactivated
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
@pseudonomer please note that MTN BFF has been stopped for now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Olamilekan08(m): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Went to ur customer care centre in my area to retrieve my misplaced sim. After supplying all necessery info, the process finished and i was given a new sim pack, then i was about to leave when the attendant told me i have to pay, then i asked how much, only to be told its 750 naira! I was shocked cos i had no idea that i'll be paying or even paying such amount. Then i decided to leave the new sim there and take my leave since i don't have such an amount on me. But i was told i can't just leave like that since it has been done, after some arguement and allegations against me in conjunction with her colleagues that i've been told before doing the sim swap that i was the one that wasn't listening, she asked me to pay 600 naira then 150, but i only had 100 naira on me which she just ask me to drop on the table.
The whole experience there is still a nightmare to me, that i wonder if mtn management knows about this, or am i the one ignorant of paying for a sim swap?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Olamilekan08(m): 12:55am On Oct 01, 2013
And also, the mtn selfcare app i downloaded on my phone is alway saying wrong identification or pin whenever i'm trying to log in.
I don't know what i'm expected to use for the login in detail.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Olamilekan08: And also, the mtn selfcare app i downloaded on my phone is alway saying wrong identification or pin whenever i'm trying to log in.
I don't know what i'm expected to use for the login in detail.

Our sincere apologies. Kindly PM your contact phone number, we would like to reach you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dezevic: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Hi Jide,

I have an active bb subscription on my bbz10 but for the past 3 days, I have not been able to use the BBM or connect to my mails. For the mails it always says that the server is not responding. I know my data services is turned on both from MTN and from the device and I am out of fair data usage hence the erratic unbundled charges that gets deducted from my airtime. The APN settings are fine too.

Please assist to look into this because if it were not for time, I would have gone to etisalat office to port to their network. MTN has given me more headache than I aske for.

Also, you guys should improve on your customer service. Does those your customer service lines really work? I call for hours and instead of talking to an agent, I will be hearing lots of adverts until I just drop the call. I use an alternative airtel line and I don't experience these at all.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Bros, sometime ago i migrated to talk on, then later to mtn pulse. Now that i'm trying to migrate back to MTN family and friends, i dialed *407# and this is the message i received ''Dear Customer, migration is not allowed. Thank you''. Please i need to migrate back to FAF my NUMBER is 08134253652. Pls reply
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tayoccu(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2013
happy independence day to our esteemed customers!!!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Please, i want to deactivate mtn business whatever on my line. How do i do that? Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2013
tayoccu: happy independence day to our esteemed customers!!!!!
abeg remove ur signature since the isshh has been stopped. Stop deceiving pple just like your employers.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Etesam(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Odedoyin25: Bros, sometime ago i migrated to talk on, then later to mtn pulse. Now that i'm trying to migrate back to MTN family and friends, i dialed *407# and this is the message i received ''Dear Customer, migration is not allowed. Thank you''. Please i need to migrate back to FAF my NUMBER is 08134253652. Pls reply
bros mtn scrapped family and friends. It's now tru talk or ipulse!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2013

Run away op grin

Run away op

twaintoy: abeg remove ur signature since the isshh has
been stopped. Stop deceiving pple just like your
employers.
Quit making a fool of yourself, the codes the op put in his signature are the codes to register special numbers for the ipulse, trutalk&smooth talk plus, codes people request 4 over and over again.
So please quit the hating, find more productive ways to spend your time.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2013
loose_cannon:

Run away op grin

Run away op

Quit making a fool of yourself, the codes the op put in his signature are the codes to register special numbers for the ipulse, trutalk&smooth talk plus, codes people request 4 over and over again.
So please quit the hating, find more productive ways to spend your time.
The codes have been stopped for now boy. U shoud be d one to stop d hating. Called cc yesternight, and d lady categorically told me its been stopped for now. I detest pple like you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by davidoutomi(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2013
code 2 opt out of mtn play d one of foreign news message Ma num 08104874637 iappreciate u 4 hearin hapi independence
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2013
twaintoy: The codes have been stopped for now boy. U shoud be d one to stop d hating. Called cc yesternight, and d lady categorically told me its been stopped for now. I detest pple like you.
Shame on you!
I just called 180, and I was told by the rep I spoke with that the best friends on ipulse, and the you and me (on trutalk/smooth talk plus) are still active.
I don't know what you stand to gain by peddling rumours.
If you like detest me, it doesn't affect a single cell on my body, so keep hating, till ur BP hits d roof.grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg oo snd me d code 4 bb10, weekly nd monthly sub

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.