Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (572174 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pseudonomer: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
[i][/i]
loose_cannon:
Shame on you!
I just called 180, and I was told by the rep I spoke with that the best friends on ipulse, and the you and me (on trutalk/smooth talk plus) are still active.
I don't know what you stand to gain by peddling rumours.
If you like detest me, it doesn't affect a single cell on my body, so keep hating, till ur BP hits d roof.grin
JideSM: @pseudonomer please note that MTN BFF has been stopped for now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnstar(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
So I go dey beg una make una snd me d code rite ](MTN monthly sub)
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
pseudonomer: [i][/i]
don't what's wrong with that knock-head. Ipulse is still working but adding of ur bestfriend's number is not working for now. Guess english is hard for him
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
loose_cannon:
Shame on you!
I just called 180, and I was told by the rep I spoke with that the best friends on ipulse, and the you and me (on trutalk/smooth talk plus) are still active.
I don't know what you stand to gain by peddling rumours.
If you like detest me, it doesn't affect a single cell on my body, so keep hating, till ur BP hits d roof.grin
am so sorry for u.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
JideSM:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that MTN BFF has been stopped for now
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dezevic: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
websuccess: JideSM, why are you ignoring my complain?

Hi Jide,

I have an active bb subscription on my bbz10 but for the past 3 days, I have not been able to use the BBM or connect to my mails. For the mails it always says that the server is not responding. I know my data services is turned on both from MTN and from the device and I am out of fair data usage hence the erratic unbundled charges that gets deducted from my airtime. The APN settings are fine too.

Please assist to look into this because if it were not for time, I would have gone to etisalat office to port to their network. MTN has given me more headache than I aske for.

Also, you guys should improve on your customer service. Does those your customer service lines really work? I call for hours and instead of talking to an agent, I will be hearing lots of adverts until I just drop the call. I use an alternative airtel line and I don't experience these at all.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olalekarauf(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
sir. pls. help i can not received end of call notification {EOCN} I have send EOCN to 131 several times and there is no result. pls help thanks my NO: 08033712745 .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2013
johnstar: So I go dey beg una make una snd me d code rite ](MTN monthly sub)

Apologies for the delay.
Please view image:
[img]http:///a/img46/5898/5erl.png[/img]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2013
dezevic: Hi Jide,

I have an active bb subscription on my bbz10 but for the past 3 days, I have not been able to use the BBM or connect to my mails. For the mails it always says that the server is not responding. I know my data services is turned on both from MTN and from the device and I am out of fair data usage hence the erratic unbundled charges that gets deducted from my airtime. The APN settings are fine too.

Please assist to look into this because if it were not for time, I would have gone to etisalat office to port to their network. MTN has given me more headache than I aske for.

Also, you guys should improve on your customer service. Does those your customer service lines really work? I call for hours and instead of talking to an agent, I will be hearing lots of adverts until I just drop the call. I use an alternative airtel line and I don't experience these at all.

Thanks.

Please send your number via private message.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2013
olaleka rauf:
sir. pls. help i can not received end of call notification {EOCN} I have send EOCN to 131 several times and there is no result. pls help thanks my NO: 08033****** .

Please note the code is EOCN ON.

Text EOCN ON to 131 to turn on End of call notification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2013
bro jide,abeg help me deactivate ur cnn weekly subscription/mtn play services on my two sims i slept yesterday with #225 on my balance woke up today to find 172,on my second sim too 80 when i woke up #13 later i receive mssg that it's was the above help me deactivate it on my two lines:07064623420,08063750711
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2013
twaintoy: Please, i want to deactivate mtn business whatever on my line. How do i do that? Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Youngtekkey: bro jide,abeg help me deactivate ur cnn weekly subscription/mtn play services on my two sims i slept yesterday with #225 on my balance woke up today to find 172,on my second sim too 80 when i woke up #13 later i receive mssg that it's was the above help me deactivate it on my two lines:07064******,08063******

Service is deactivated on both lines.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2013
twaintoy:
Please, i want to deactivate mtn business whatever on my line. How do i do that? Thanks.

Please send your phone number via private message and state the exact code that sends the messages.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2013
JideSM:

Service is deactivated on both lines.
yea,i have seen a message confirming that,thank u
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2013
I subscribed for goody bag enhanced yesterday , 1/10/13 , which cost me N1000,but I was surprised your crappy network is at it again, because I didn’t get value for the money I coughed out.
All the calls I made after the subscription were charged from the remaining balance in my account, and when it was exhausted this morning I can’t make calls again. Now tell me, what is the essence of you guys charging me N1000 for a service and I can’t enjoy the service, do you guys expect me to load more recharge card to make calls when I have a pending goody bag which I paid for? You guys are really pissing me off at the moment and I am tired of lodging complaints every now and then.
Secondly, on the goody bag I subscribed for, the explanation you have on your website and what I was told by your customer care representatives is a sharp contrast, because when I did the subscription, the sms I got was that the goody bag would expire at the end of JAN 2014 and what startled me the most was that I won’t be able to make another subscription until the day of expiry and I kept on asking myself: ” what sort of useless and worthless service is this” so as a subscriber to this your so called Goody bag, I won’t be able to do more than 4 subscriptions in a year since the validity is for 120 days, MTCHEWWWWW
You guys need to improve on your service, I as a customer deserve the best service, I should be able to get value for my money without begging for it, am tired of calling your customer service line and sending you guys series of mails, am just tired of your unsatisfactory service, I think its high time I dumped your network, thank God for mobile number Portability. But before then do something about my Goody bag subscription, the N1000 I was charged is not a donation to your MTN foundation, ok

Disgruntled Customer
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by twaintoy(f): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
JideSM:

Please send your phone number via private message and state the exact code that sends the messages.
Cant remember the code cuz i delete immediately it enters but gonna send my number now as a PM.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tolullopsy: I subscribed for goody bag enhanced yesterday , 1/10/13 , which cost me N1000,but I was surprised your crappy network is at it again, because I didn’t get value for the money I coughed out.
All the calls I made after the subscription were charged from the remaining balance in my account, and when it was exhausted this morning I can’t make calls again. Now tell me, what is the essence of you guys charging me N1000 for a service and I can’t enjoy the service, do you guys expect me to load more recharge card to make calls when I have a pending goody bag which I paid for? You guys are really pissing me off at the moment and I am tired of lodging complaints every now and then.
Secondly, on the goody bag I subscribed for, the explanation you have on your website and what I was told by your customer care representatives is a sharp contrast, because when I did the subscription, the sms I got was that the goody bag would expire at the end of JAN 2014 and what startled me the most was that I won’t be able to make another subscription until the day of expiry and I kept on asking myself: ” what sort of useless and worthless service is this” so as a subscriber to this your so called Goody bag, I won’t be able to do more than 4 subscriptions in a year since the validity is for 120 days, MTCHEWWWWW
You guys need to improve on your service, I as a customer deserve the best service, I should be able to get value for my money without begging for it, am tired of calling your customer service line and sending you guys series of mails, am just tired of your unsatisfactory service, I think its high time I dumped your network, thank God for mobile number Portability. But before then do something about my Goody bag subscription, the N1000 I was charged is not a donation to your MTN foundation, ok

Disgruntled Customer

I am aware you are being attended to by my colleague via Facebook. Kindly bear with us
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by trent9002(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
for the past 5 days, MTN's BBC internet speed has been really slow. As in, 5kb/s slow. Is this a general problem or am I alone? Any solutions?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Godwin978(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
HI jide pls can u xplain dis msg to me?(not that your subscription to MTN business day will be renewed automaticaly for N60)my balance was N80.49 on sunday but ystaday i foud 20:49 instead of N80 witout makin any call i wana knw d reason my N60 was removed
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Olamilekan08(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
JideSM:

Our sincere apologies. Kindly PM your contact phone number, we would like to reach you
sent.. Did u get it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mtn u people should not vex me o. You people took the money I want to use to renew my bbm subscription. And I have to renew it by 4pm today. Have pm u my number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godwin978: HI jide pls can u xplain dis msg to me?(not that your subscription to MTN business day will be renewed automaticaly for N60)my balance was N80.49 on sunday but ystaday i foud 20:49 instead of N80 witout makin any call i wana knw d reason my N60 was removed

Kindly text NO SDM to 4900
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by tarhexxx: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
I remembered in those days when MTN were on top, far above other networks. They introduce new tarrif plans almost every month although they were costly. They had the edge on all new mobile technology but now, they happen to be the worst that even NIPOST is even better than them. Below I rate their services.

1. Call network -50%

2. Internet network (3G) - 15%

3. Customer Care Services - 20%

4. Charges for services - 40%

You can add others...

Now, when they are busy sending people stupid messages that users should subscribe to caller tunes etc, they don't update people about their tariff plans etc

I just found out that the friends and family thingy has being frozen, reasons? I dunno.

If they continue like this, switching (porting) your number to another network will be the order of the day. The switching (porting) thingy is not rapid because the public don't even know it exist, when they do, it will be...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Abomo21: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello Jide, from around April 22 or thereabout, I used my MTN line to make call and calls came in while outside. on the 23 of September back and loaded the phone with credit, used the phone to make calls until 24 Sept when l decided to cut the SIM card in order to insert in my iPhone 5, but it was chip was destroyed. So l was given a welcome back pack and since then the number has not been working. I was told the service was slow to activate at MTN centre Abuja for about a week until l went to Lagos centre who told me the line has been recycled and that the welcome back was not activated for this reason.
I was told the line was recycled on the 20th September, but l topped up on the 23 sept which was accepted giving me a top up reference 330004821 at about 11.30am for the transaction. If it was recycled on 20September why did it took my credit on the 23rd of September and l used it until the chip was mistakenly destroyed the next day or two.
Please advise on way forward with my number and credit.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Opeyemi5(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2013
please mtn cc do not ignore .my broda
wanted to transfer credit from my sim.. pressed the
wrong pin now am blocked from using share and
send 08102595486 can u help unblock it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oluadeuyi(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Hi jide,
i want to deactivate mtnplay from my line. Enough of N50 weekly decductions.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by puskin: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
People.....Please.

Inasmuch we want our queries to be attended to swiftly. Please, kindly desist from posting your phone numbers in here.
This is a public forum. It is not safe. Eyes are everywhere.
You will come tomorrow and start complaining that your phone nos are being spammed with unwanted text messages. It starts with little errors like this.

Make use of the PM system to get your numbers across to the MTN customer reps.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Abusule007: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
please hlp me cancel the CNN news on my super saver number 08146948381 and the free caller tune subscription on my mtn pulse 08160353464
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abusule007: please hlp me cancel the CNN news on my super saver number 081******** and the free caller tune subscription on my mtn pulse 081********

CNN news has been deactivated on your line. Kindly text CANCEL to 4100 to deactivate caller tunez
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Opeyemi5: please mtn cc do not ignore .my broda
wanted to transfer credit from my sim.. pressed the
wrong pin now am blocked from using share and
send 08102595486 can u help unblock it

Issue has been resolved. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by qeemus: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Hi,I've been having problems with my bb subscription,for the past 3 days I've not had any form
Of blackberry service and my credit has been deducted.pls help 08033502847

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.