Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571278 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chromedome(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
nairacountry: pls How do I subscrbe for mtn Weekly data plan?

Kindly send the code 105 to 131 for the weekly data bundle of 25MB. Cost is N400 thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN - Mad Telecommunication Network.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
femxxy: I subscribe to mtn BIS almost 2 weeks now to my surprise l only have access to one Email add,have been to Mtn bode thomas center to complain even ogunlana drive which they promise to retify the problem but till now nothing has been done,pls kindly assist

Please send your phone number via private message for assistance.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chimzy2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oga pls MTN tampered with my account balance dis early morning and removed my remaining balance with no just reason...ve been trying to reach thr customer to no avail...pls hw do I get my credit back...156naira no be small money ooo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by motherofpearl: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Help!!! i cant transfer credit cos i have forgotten my password.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by COOLDK(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello JIDEXSM

Please Kindly check out this number 08060111727.
The number originally belong to me, registered in my name, have been disconnected many times but retrieved.

Now the number have been sold out to another user and my line just got disconnected like that.
Though I ve not visited your customer center for complaint but for my security reasons, I guess d line should be permanently disconnected if I cant get it back.
The number was originally activated in 2004/2005.
Kindly let me know if I need to PM you on more detail.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kadree(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
mother-of-pearl:
Help!!! i cant transfer credit cos i have forgotten my password.
Sorry about that.please kindly contact 180.you will be asked some questions about your line and after that,your pin reset will be done and a new one will be sent to you.
Sorry for inconviniiencies.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by roseade247: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
your data plans for android users is not pocket friendly compared to bb users , in short its a rip off pls do something
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
chakpe: Hi,
I got this SMS on the 3rd of August, 2013 at about 01:13pm informing me that:
"Wow! You have been COMPENSATED N@M in On-Going 2013 MEGA AWARD, With participating pin 0411 call 181 or helpline On:08060776795. M T N!"

The sender's name that appeared on my fone is MT!N

What do you have to say to that?

Regards.

Please ignore such messages.
MTN WILL NOT send you SMS, request for recharge PIN,
or ask you to call any number if you are a winner in any promo.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by aminu150(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN. The number below has been having difficulty sending text for more than 1 week. Av cald ur people they sent me message centre number bt still its not ok.
The number is 07039773550:.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Wadosky(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN PLEASE GIVE US GIGABYTE , WE DONT WANT MB AGAIN
FOR ONCE MTN SHOULD MAKE US SMILE
1000 NAIRA FOR 260MB IS FRAUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jajad: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN!!
I don't care about your "special gift", or Gidimo. How likely is it that I want Islamic caller tunes and a week later want to use Psalm 23? I'm not interested in chatting with thousands of Females in Abuja either.

STOP sending me spam text! Setup a Do Not Spam list where numbers can be registered. Or allow us send a text message to stop spam messages and calls.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Samabu07(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

Our team will contact you shortly.
I dey madt? Why won't you use airtel BIS for your modem? Guy port and save yourself lots of cash.
Mtn knew that their Bis network is poor they didn't send any apologies for the poor network. If I ever become Nigerian President I go pursue Mtn from Nigeria. Useless telecoy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bhidex007: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
On my own line,even if I 1m,mtn will stil tell me my acct is too low for this call. Secondly,I susbscribed 4 facebook weekly plan yet am not able to use the 5MB. Also am not able to use my bonus to call the special friend I registered..lastly ur data charges are too outrageous.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
dmy: hi there mtn.i have forgotten my 4 digit security key to log-on mtn online self service.how can i get it back

Please send your phone number to us via private message for resolution.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bhidex007: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
On my own line,even if I load 1m,mtn will stil tell me my acct is too low for this call. Secondly,I susbscribed 4 facebook weekly plan yet am not able to use the 5MB. Also am not able to use my bonus to call the special friend I registered..lastly ur data charges are too outrageous.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Boscojugunu(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
we need better data plan for andriod users. please
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chromedome(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
mazado: It sims mtn jus cnt handle all d negative vibes d ntwk hs generated & still generatin... dey don't respon 2 issues raised. Its a waste of efot & resources. I'm out!

Hello Mazado, I'm sorry for any delay. We CCR run shifts and if we are off, there might be a slight delay in resolving your query on time. We will try and walk around this. If Tayo or Jide are unavailable and I am on duty, definitely we will attend to all queries, not only yours sir. We will do intermittenly till all pendinging queries are resolved. Mind you, queries which bothers around services like: sim swap, security number, PUK number retrival , etc might not be resolved . Since its imperative for you to call 180 to enable us verify your details befor such can be rectified. In the case of sim swaps,you need to kindly go down to our service center for replacment. Still, we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank for choosing MTN.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
saint22: I got a message from CALL CENTRE that i've been compensated with 2m naira in a promo called ULTIMATE PROMO.i was also asked to call 181 and another mtn number.how true is this message

Please ignore such messages.
MTN WILL NOT send you SMS, request for recharge PIN,
or ask you to call any number if you are a winner in any promo.

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by bibelo: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN - I bought a sim on july 13 at your ikorodu office and registered it there same day and the sim is still yet to work(08168642207).Is like u intentionally sold me an empty plastic (sim card).I was at ur opebi office to lodge a complaint and I was told it would be resolved within 48hrs and its over 96hrs still the crap plastic (sim card) is still not working. I can't recharge it,check balance or even call 180. I think it would be nice u replace that crap plastic (sim card)
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by AwesomeRomeo: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Affordable unlimited data plans for android devices. All data users demand fairness!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Wadosky(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Here's my idea of "pocket-friendly" tarrif.

10mb= 10naira 100mb=100naira
10gb= 1000naira 50gb=3500
100gb=5000 Unlimited= 7500 per Month FOR ANDROID USERS ONLY!!!!!!
correct
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by DEGREE2466(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
empty Hen every where you go!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jsben(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jsben(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
My mtn line doesn't connect to internet anymore. I've been browsing with the line and phone before, it suddenly stopped. Other mtn lines in my area are not experiencing this. The line and phone have been properly configured.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Asabaman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
for the past 2months I have been calling MTN CC. I can not send text message with my sim but I receive. they sent me a message that my issue has been resolved but still I can not send text message. is there nothing I can do about this?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Walert: Pls how can I back up all the contacts on my android phone?Then,how can I stop unsolicited text messages?

MTN Backup Service allows you to backup contacts on your phone and SIM to our backup portal.
The contacts can be retrieved at any time.
To backup contacts, simply go to MTN Services on your phone, select MTN Backup.
Registration and first backup charge is N100. Subsequent updates charge is N50. To retrieve backup charge is N50.
Please note that some phones are not supported. Only numbers stored on SIM may be backed up for such phones.
Visit www.mtnonline.com/mtnbackup for more information and to confirm if your phone is supported.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olupentane(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN you guyz are doing a great job, it's not easy to defraud nigerians abroad not to talk of doing it right in their mother land, Kudos you really tried, after you guyz rip us off during the Era of #50 per minute(1 sec), I thing the best way to pay us back in these IT day is to change your ( fraud) ways. you"ve made enough from us.

Pls house let's know when those Eti guyz release their new bundle rates oooo.

Thank you for choosing MTN. ( whyning).

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sylve11: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
The worse customer care service in the world. They are so rude. When u call them they'd tell u that the application that'd be use to resolve ur problem is down. A day came when the dude at the other end was telling me to call back later, that the application is down, i told to restart the system and i will kindly wait for it to boot.
If u try to subscribe by weekend, then sorry; they'll take ur money and nothing will be given to ; despite their slow network. Rubbbbish network, rubbbbish customer care service, sillllly individuals working there. angry angry angry angry cool

@ moderator, pls do not ban me. angry
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ibitomisi: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
i have a problem i subcribe to 3GIG PLAN ALL I HAVE AS A RESPONSE IS MY SUB HAS EXPIRED, I CALLED ONE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HE ASK ME LOT OF QUESTIONS I ANSWERED, HE CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND LOTS, HE RESOLVE THAT THEY CAN'T DO IT, THAT ALL THEY'LL DO IS FORWARD MY COMPLAINT TO YOUR ENGINEERS IT'S BEEN 4 OR 5 DAYS NOW, ANY HELP?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN!

I only have this to say: reduce the data charges android users have to pay!

Either reduce your 1gb data plan to N1, 200 or add a free 1gb data to your BIS that can be used on android!

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.